Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum (41532 Views)

Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Sterope(f): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Are you saying that Mother of 4 doesn't deserve happiness? The arrangement is not exactly ideal, but this mother of 4 is not in any danger. Please leave her be.

Candidlady:

this dude is just a lil bit older than us! Dont forget she has elder brothers and na naija we dey o! Mother of 4!

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Rilwayne001: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Omo, this one choke oh!
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Belafonte(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

they will beat the living handsomnes outta him

As they beat him, they should make sure they kill him or handicap him irreparably, because if na me I'm coming back 10 times harder.

3 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Truvelisback(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:
I will make this really short

a friend of mine just got off the phone with me and she feels a friend of ours is having an affair with her mum.

How she got to know? She said she saw some crazy chats on her mums phone with the guy.

her dad is late, she's the third kid and only girl outta four. To add salt to injury she's into this our friend

what can she do?

Loneliness is really bad coupled with konji. The hardcore truth is that her mum want a fvck from the guy. It is obvious that her mum initiated the relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Truvelisback(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
What can she do about it?? She can't do anything about it na. sad But this one choke ooo tongue
Mama wan fvck, body no be firewood.

2 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by DeKunle100(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Avoid him like COVID-19 if he still persist

We sell all kinds of London used phones. Check my siggy fams!
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by pacespot(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

i have met smart kids matter of fact i have got smart tv and a smart phone, and they are nat even living things, but you nah. Please replace that prefix(smart) from that your "boy"

The dude gives you the best advice, move on. Would you rather be fighting your mother over a man? I don't want your story to end up like those ones where two family members get brutal and even bloody over a man. You admitted your mother doesn't have a man yet since the death of her husband, so it is not like she is cheating.

Mind you, if cougar gets hold of a young guy who knows how to grind that place very well, she won't let go easily. I have been there is why I am saying this wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by CSTRR: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2021
At that age she is, you should look away.
Mama don try for una.

Life is short.
Allow your mother those moments of happiness.

Infact, it is your mother that will benefit because she would look younger being invigorated by all that young sex.

Just keep an eye to make sure the guy is not exploiting her too much because he is surely going to benefit financially.

2 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

a friend of mine just got off the phone with me and she feels a friend of ours is having an affair with her mum.

How she got to know? She said she saw some crazy chats on her mums phone with the guy.

her dad is late, she's the third kid and only girl outta four. To add salt to injury she's into this our friend

what can she do?

Why didn’t she tell him b4 now mama has taken him. She should move on

Even if he leaves her at some point it will be awkward getting involved with him. U get??
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by VULCAN(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2021
With a moniker like that it's no wonder you have serious comprehension problems.

I wish you all the best.

JustStupidity:
Hmmm! You should kindly kick that your boyfriend out. If possible, return his ring and confront your mum. Simple
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by bullabong(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're not candid either,guess we both got something in common afterall
Fatal response!!

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

slut what?

ido want my friend and her mum to be happy! But igues you missed the part iwrote "shes into the guy"

Shes into the guy so what?? Is the guy into her??

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Truvelisback(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Op, let ur friend let them be. Her mum is mature, i believe she knows what to do to handle the relationship with the guy. U may not know how relief she feels having fun with the guy. So, the sake of her happiness, health and long life, let them be.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by thaoriginator: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2021
@Candidlady, Mom's get lonely too. Make una take heart and allow her to enjoy herself. E no easy.

Meanwhile, DM me if your friend needs help
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by tiswell(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2021
brodalikeme:

I understand. Treat your mum’s behavior as a cry for attention and intimacy. Have a frank talk with her on how to move on respectfully from her present situation
the op said it's her friend's mum not hers.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Aeitbra: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

what can she do?

kill herself or look the other way. Some guys like MILFS

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Smartb0y: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2021
@candidlady,so this post is about you not a friend,no wonder you took my post personal hehehe

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Freelane33(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Her mom is a HOELOSHO
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2021
tiswell:
the op said it's her friend's mum not hers.

Really?? You believe dat?

Infact you believed the cock and bull story in the first place...

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by sixcargo: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2021
OK ask her to involve her brothers then. You women really lack common sense . Leave the poor boys out of your Madness.let her verify her allegations first and then if confirm it to be true then she need to talk with the lover boy. The well-being of the mother should be the utmost priority. Remember at this point wisdom should be applied not physical fight or vice versa. My one cent advice. shalom!
Candidlady:

lol

the dude is a cass! He a model and plays bbal for one of naija club(delta force)!

the thing is if her brothers find out, e don be for the guy b that!
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Smartb0y: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Mama wan fvck, body no be firewood.
pastor!!! Hahaha
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Dickson178(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2021
If you be boy eh, find a way fucck her mama ... No time to waste . But if you be girl , kindly drop her number for my DM .. no time to waste , okay?

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by buJu234: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
u re here asking funny questions..

come to the US and see how these women (aka Cougars) are beating young ladies hands down in the battle of dating younger men..

go and google Usher & Tameka story; how Tameka defeated all the hot beautiful sweet under 25yrs babes that wanted Usher then..

since the world is a global village; one day it will get to Nigeria..

but b4 then make sure u try and get a man and hold him well..

cos even ur single mother/aunties are all threat.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by tiswell(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Faller:

Really?? You believe dat?

Infact you believed the cock and bull story in the first place...

undecided
I thought I was the only person cheesy

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by WHITELIGHTER: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Anytime they come here, it's either their friend or relative....what's wrong with being straight, sincere and direct. We nu go kill una.... Well, too much Hollywood and Telenovela playing here...The guy got swap that's why both mom and daughter are into him.. He's in cruise control... MOVE ON my dear
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Ten06(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
She should step down for her mum to enjoy the remaining days of her life happily
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Breastfeed: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
mad o, things dey happen sha. las las its nothing a good convo cant solve.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Testimony1988(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
She should cut off from the guy and tell her to remarry a reasonable man.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Truvelisback(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
pastor!!! Hahaha
That's just the ugly truth. Many women out there are suffering sexual starvation, many are helpless and shy about it. Only very few women have the little courage to open up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Handles Breakups Easier! / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.