Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum (41530 Views)

Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by eguarojeona: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Is the guy into you or the mum?For me let him go for the mum.Older women rock and pamper guys better.You will be billing the poor guy.The woman wont.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by eguarojeona: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

slut what?

ido want my friend and her mum to be happy! But igues you missed the part iwrote "shes into the guy"
Is the friend into you/your friend?
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by eguarojeona: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

yeah

Without letting her brothers know right?
45-55 year old ladies coochie is the sweetest. Believe me.Try it.You wont be chasing around these 25-30yo ladies.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by mekuso89(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

i have met smart kids matter of fact i have got smart tv and a smart phone, and they are nat even living things, but you nah. Please replace that prefix(smart) from that your "boy"
Can you keep quiet now, can you?
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Chigold101(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:
I will make this really short

a friend of mine just got off the phone with me and she feels a friend of ours is having an affair with her mum.

How she got to know? She said she saw some crazy chats on her mums phone with the guy.

her dad is late, she's the third kid and only girl outta four. To add salt to injury she's into this our friend

what can she do?

She is into the guy, is the guy into her?

The mum is free to remarry.

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Semaj77(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're not candid either,guess we both got something in common afterall

FINISH HER!

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Emaprince: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
My judgement

The mom is shameless for going after her daughters male friend. Women? I am not surprised sha. They will claim woke to avoid being criticised for being stupid. She have sons who also know this guy. They will take the most offence to this if they ever find out. The guy won't dare step a foot in that house again.

As for the boy, he has NO respect for his friendship with the girl. He is selfish and greedy. I am very sure that he is scheming to Bleep both mom and daughter and make that double feathers to his cap.

I wonder how we can ever treat women like queens when all they do is bring us shame. Spits.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by seanjy4konji: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
If you check well...That her friend for be the type weh deh do the nigga anyhow...picks phone when she feels liketake time to reply chats and probably snubbish...

Guy man don port to a more matured lady....

With the way the op deh always jump up and down self...u go know d type girl her friend go be...

Make you deh drag prick with your mama now...since all of u no wan get sense...

Mama get sense
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by silibaba: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

lol

the dude is a cass! He a model and plays bbal for one of naija club(delta force)!

the thing is if her brothers find out, e don be for the guy b that!
nothing will happen joooor.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by NarcissistKing(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
The guy's absolutely not working in dating the woman. He's not married to your friend and moreover, you've mentioned severally that she's the one into him!

Your friend is just being selfish! You were emphasising on "Mother of 4" as if she doesn't deserve intimacy.

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by NarcissistKing(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
[s]
Emaprince:
My judgement

The mom is shameless for going after her daughters male friend. Women? I am not surprised sha. They will claim woke to avoid being criticised for being stupid. She have sons who also know this guy. They will take the most offence to this if they ever find out. The guy won't dare step a foot in that house again.

As for the boy, he has NO respect for his friendship with the girl. He is selfish and greedy. I am very sure that he is scheming to Bleep both mom and daughter and make that double feathers to his cap.

I wonder how we can ever treat women like queens when all they do is bring us shame. Spits.
[/s]

Trash!!!
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by NarcissistKing(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Chigold101:

She is into the guy, is the guy into her?

The mum is free to remarry.

Don't mind these selfish ladies. Her friend is just selfish.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by NarcissistKing(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

they will beat the living handsomnes outta him

Selfishness and jealousy!!!
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by brodalikeme(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2021
tiswell:
the op said it's her friend's mum not hers.

smiley
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
You said the guy plays for Delta force.....I hope it's not Tano cause those brothers will die if they go close to him grin
I'm trying to figure out who on that team is banging someone's mother undecided and report the case to captain Olumide ( next nbbf president)
Candidlady:

they will beat the living handsomnes outta him
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Leonyluiz(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2021
Candidlady:

told her same thing! Bout having a convo with him!

the guy is just crazy.

I dont understand. why are you all concluded that it was the guy that went for your friend's mom and not the other way round?

Moreover, they are adults. your friend's mom probably appreciated him more than your friend or maybe he fancied older ladies. I'm not sure there is anything wrong with either.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Handles Breakups Easier! / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.