Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency (12009 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Skyclub14: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2021
A
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Okutanla1: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
The weyre don run..once they want to drag you to start arguing about Biafra don’t go that low with them because it will look as if you are believing the Biafra ..their format don cast for my side lol

Exactly. Whenever you see them start their post with 'even though I'm yoruba...', just know that the werey dey disguise. Na their way.

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Jagunlabiodua: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2021
meolaniyi:
why would a Yoruba man who took away power from the South and gave the north want SS and SE to support Yoruba presidency? Let's not call others fools

Why can't we support SE for the presidency? If power must come to the South, it must go to SE. That's what is called equity and fairness. Don't think other Southerners are fools. No SS or SE will support a Yoruba presidency

And who told you Yoruba needs the SE to be president you guys never voted MKO Abiola and Awolowo, Your traditional allies are Fulani Northerners who you fight when they out play you like little kids. Does your SS include Yoruba Lands of Edo and Delta? You think Yoruba are your mates abi? 2023 we will teach you Igbos a bitter lesson.

Make sure it's Atiku/Obi or OBi/Atiku

Yoruba will show you and Fulani say Na Yoruba get this Nigeria you are all killing yourselves about in 2023.

Yoruba handed power in 2007 to other parts of Nigeria North Yaradua, Eastern Jonathan, Northern Buhari what have all these Tribes done since then? They engaged in Terrorism, Looting, Underdevelopment, Ethnic Bigotry, Loans and Massive unemployment with daily killings of Other ethnic groups and you expect the Yorubas to sit back and watch as these baboons destroy our economy and peace with their Backwardness. You must be Joking.

6 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by jrusky(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Hahahahaha these dudes can't stop amazing me.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Kissiemu(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2021
One organization... different voices... everyday

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Skyclub14: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Loooool
Okutanla1:

Exactly. Whenever you see them start their post with 'even though I'm yoruba...', just know that the werey dey disguise. Na their way.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by chigaemezuogu: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2021
This is a confirmation that the North own Nigeria because anybody that want to be a president must go and beg the north like Ohanaeze ndigbo, meanwhile they are not begging for igbos, they are begging fore themselves and families what ndigbo need is Biafra and imediate release of kanu. all hail biafra

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by BLIZZARDCON: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2021
So una don wake up.
Sorry oooo
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Jackson105: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
Nice one from Ohanaeze. Even though I'm Yoruba but Igbo presidency is what Nigeria needs at the moment to salvage our dear country from the claws of vulture parading as leader. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria and brought it at its knees and it is only a competent hand that is needed in this perilous time we found ourselves in. Every sensible person should help make Igbo presidency to come to fruition and let's make our country great again. Never again shall people like Buhari lead us in God's name. Never again

Shut your trap, I am Yoruba my foot, be proud of your tribe

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by mapet: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/ohanaeze-worldwide-were-building-alliance-with-north-to-achieve-igbo-presidency

So they've decided to become "Fulani Slaves" like the called others? grin grin grin

Building alliance when so much damage has been done with hatred, mistrust and ethnic profiling?

Good luck in the "Alliance"

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Jackson105: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Penguin2:
I suggest you don’t dwell in north alone.

Extend hands of friendship to Southwest too.

We will gain nothing grandstanding with Tinubu. Convincing him to support Igbo presidency will make all the difference.

It is like your sense is returning small small, you all will still go and prostrate in Bourdillon before you can even get vice presidency in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Trentee4eva: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
Nice one from Ohanaeze. Even though I'm Yoruba but Igbo presidency is what Nigeria needs at the moment to salvage our dear country from the claws of vulture parading as leader. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria and brought it at its knees and it is only a competent hand that is needed in this perilous time we found ourselves in. Every sensible person should help make Igbo presidency to come to fruition and let's make our country great again. Never again shall people like Buhari lead us in God's name. Never again
Nice one. I'm not Igbo too but I think they should be given a chance at the Presidency. The truth is that Buhari has dug a very big pit with these debts and his nepotism is responsible for these secession agitations
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Solatium(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/ohanaeze-worldwide-were-building-alliance-with-north-to-achieve-igbo-presidency

At the 11th hour abi? when una don curse and swear at other tribe's? when other tribe's had work assiduously for it?
oníyèyè ni awọn people yi

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aspabay(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to build an alliance with the same Hausa Fulani you villify everyday online and offline.

Una mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Sufferingboy(f): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Palepo:
Must it be with the North

Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 9 130 90 5 025

SCAM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by oliverwrites: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
I have no business with igbo presidency so far the person is qualified but my problem is those ipop causing pains to their people.

You can't blackmail others just because you want power.

You cant keep shut when it favours you and start causing trouble when it is not.

They should borrow sense pls
Even the tone of the message in the report is full of threats. They are not ready. They should ordinarily be president by default but their acts, actions and inaction will ensure no one will trust them.

I really feel for the noble ones among them but miscreants like Nnamdi Kanu will deny others.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by yahmohy27: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2021
mmanwuijele:
Igbo Presidency? SMH I and millions of Biafrans don't want. Tell that to the millions killed with Biafra in the hearts.

Nigeria as a rotten egg has but one opportunity to add some good to its may bad and that is allowing a fair Biafran Referendum in this contraption. The right to self determination is a fundamental human right.
On your own
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aniibainy: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2021
I love you people for this. But your youths are very foolish. They don't listen. They will drag entire south east into bloody mayhem. At last no Biafra and no ibo president, but deaths, desolation and great suffering. Good one from ohanaeze

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aniibainy: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2021
oliverwrites:
Even the tone of the message in the report is full of threats. They are not ready. They should ordinarily be president by default but their acts, actions and inaction will ensure no one will trust them.

I really feel for the noble ones among them but miscreants like Nnamdi Kanu will deny others.
Very true
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by yahmohy27: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
Shatap this Mallam parading as an Igbo woman. We know you and what you stand for
Sharrap! Big IPOB igbo man parading as a to run a man
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by gulfer: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Which North be dat, is it the same North Buhari is from that the Dilector does not want to have anything to do with

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by asanausana91: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2021
I thought you said everything is by gra gra, why are you now building alliance?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by tamdun: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
Liar, just go thru this hypocrite previous comments and you'll see he is another Igbo that ain't proud of their tribe

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Lovenorth: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Audio alliance

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by cocolacec(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2021
mmanwuijele:

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin the gworo eating North? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

10 years post Biafra. We'll show you what a nation really ought to be.
Show us now,only Ndigbo republic can exist,Biafra will never come till the end of time.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by omenkaLives(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2021
So would Igbos who accuse others of SLAVERY TO THE NORTH for forming political alliances across regions now call themselves SLAVES as well?

Y'all let your emotions talk for you too often.

Glad you guys are finally learning some real politics. You don't get what you want by burning bridges, threatening and blackmailing citizens, or begrudging everyone around you, you do by forming friendships and alliances.

Whatever it is, 2023 isn't feasible for you guys though. That is the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aviara: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
I have no business with igbo presidency so far the person is qualified but my problem is those ipop causing pains to their people.

You can't blackmail others just because you want power.

You cant keep shut when it favours you and start causing trouble when it is not.

They should borrow sense pls

If you are a honest person, you are expected to appreciate this move and support it. In the spirit of fairness Igbo should be given the presidential ticket on all political platforms for 2023 election.

When boko haram menace started power was given to the north (Yar adua)to douse the tension in that region. When Niger delta militants started troubling the oil industry and the Nigerian economy, power was shifted to the south south (GEJ) to douse the tension in that region.

All true lovers of peace, fairness and national unity should queue and support Igbo presidency in 2023. I am not an Igbo man but I think they deserve it this time around.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by yahmohy27: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
Once one or
They should come and force themselves on Nigeria na.
With all these threats it won't work .They still need to go and learn how to talk politically not all these rubbish up there will make it work.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aviara: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2021
omenkaLives:
So would Igbos who accuse others of SLAVERY TO THE NORTH for forming political alliances across regions now call themselves SLAVES as well?

Y'all let your emotions talk for you too often.

Glad you guys are finally learning some real politics. You don't get what you want by burning bridges, threatening and blackmailing citizens, or begrudging everyone around you, you do by forming friendships and alliances.

Whatever it is, 2023 isn't feasible for you guys though. That is the bitter truth.

That is because the SW are selfish and greedy about occupying the seat in aso rock. They care less whether the country burns into ashes. Even if the north agrees to support Igbo for president in 2023 our fellow southerner (SW) will kick against it. This was the same thing they did in 2015. Obj (SW) did 8 years, GEJ (SS) did 6 years, Buhari (North) by 2023 would have done 8 years. It is time to support Igbo presidency. I am not an Igbo man but I believe in equity, fairness and justice. Give Igbo a chance. Microzone the presidential ticket to SE
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Akerele44(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2021
You are building alliance with the north yet PDP or APC didn't won Anambra governorship pool.. cruise tribe
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by adekolaelect(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
Nice idea from a wise man. Ohanaeze should take note
Nice ideas from where So you want Tinubu to work for your presidency ? What have you (Igbo)offered him than hatred and insult since this political dispensations? It is very bad to be confused bcs you will not know your right ✋to left.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Okwyjesus(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
God bless your honesty.

Those saying lgbo Presidency will divide Nigeria are kidding. Igbos need Nigeria more bcs of their business and traveling nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twani Foundation Takes Project Peace Africa To Rural Communities (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children / Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.