Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency (12014 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by michoim(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2021
You started too late, you should have started doing this much longer...
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Cirochukade: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2021
BigSarah:
This is the Ipob-philic faction of ohaneze..,, seems this is a part of the political solution.

Well good luck, whatever works for you..

Buhari and Osinbanjo 3rd term Insha Allah
grin grin grin grin Abeg Abeg! Don’t make me have heartache
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Jagunlabiodua: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2021
aviara:

Yoruba's are not a key factor to getting Igbo presidency in 2023. You guys are just spoilers because u want everybody to do your kind of "baba sole" type of politics. There are several political strategy any region can adopt. The truth of the matter in a situation where there is fairness and justice Igbo wouldn't need the presidency but we don't have fairness and equity in our system presently. If the north gives their support for Igbo presidency, Yoruba's are inconsequential

You mean the Largest ethnic group in Nigeria is inconcequential, the Most Educated and industrialized groups in Nigeria and main stay of Nigeria economy, No northerners, no Easterners, no south southners can and will Rule Nigeria without Yoruba support , as long as Yorubas doesn't support you forget it in Nigeria you can never be president even if you are president Yorubas can remove you easily

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Ovamboland(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2021
DFERENCE:
hmmm desperation, the igbo man is ready to kiss a serpent to be president, is IPOB a political maneuver or a cry of people yawning for freedom, getting in bed with your supposed enemy is a recipe for disaster

That's the end game, the presidency, ipob agitations are mere smokescreen.

Sorry for those whose lives and emotions was used to play this game.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Ovamboland(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
If you are yoruba and you are advocating for an igbo man to be president of Nigeria … if that happens as a yoruba man just carry your bag and move abroad to live (I feel you even live abroad right now because if you live in Nigeria right now you will not spill that presidency should go to SE) , because if you don’t leave these ibos you are seeing now . They are the number 1 enemy of Yorubas in Nigeria ..I am akoko edo from edo state so I have yoruba names,I know the mix feelings I get from ibos because they think I’m yoruba ..igbos will finish yoruba if they become president..people that are not president yet and they can confidently tell you right now that they own lagos …
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Jagunlabiodua: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2021
aviara:
I have come to realize that Yoruba's somehow feel threatened by the economic prosperity of Igbo's in almost every endeavour. Yoruba's use to be the high flyers educationally but in recent past Igbo's have been given them serious competition so also in biz. This silent war is ongoing between Yoruba's and Igbo's. It is this war that is also affecting political alliance between Yoruba's and Igbo's.

Yoruba have seen that other Nigerians are tribalistic bigots and terrorist looters who are all hell bent on under developing Yorubaland and taking over Lagos and the Western economy, Yoruba will not allow Nigeria destroy us rather we will start Ruling Nigeria forever until it breaks and explodes

2023 Yoruba Nigeria will not Yeild for no one to be President, Jagaban will be voted and supported by Yoruba in North West and Niger delta and he will win simple.

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Jagunlabiodua: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=aviara post=107635553][/quote]

Edo and Delta are Yorubalands headed by Oba of Benin and Olu of Warri. All Western Nigeria. You Igbos together with the North divided them into Mid--West to steal Yoruba oil and Wealth plus Population and National Influence, my brother You guys failed as these Tribes know they are sub group of Yorubas and will vote Yoruba against Igbo and Hausa in 2023. Yoruba will claim every inch of Western Nigeria totaling 10 states including Kwara and Kogi from North Central don't play with Yorubas we have National spread we are not only in the West we are in ,Nasarawa and Niger as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Amodi470(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Only if they'll reverse anti-grazing bill and also allow us to build Rugga settlement we won't come to the terms.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Amodi470(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Only if they'll reverse anti-grazing bill and also allow us to build Rugga settlement we won't come to the terms.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by PentiumPro(f): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2021
S L A V E S
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by BabaO2: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Slaves
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by guychidile: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2021
If u can archive this project,it will be nice
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Ovamboland(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2021
aviara:

If you are a honest person, you are expected to appreciate this move and support it. In the spirit of fairness Igbo should be given the presidential ticket on all political platforms for 2023 election.

When boko haram menace started power was given to the north (Yar adua)to douse the tension in that region. When Niger delta militants started troubling the oil industry and the Nigerian economy, power was shifted to the south south (GEJ) to douse the tension in that region.

All true lovers of peace, fairness and national unity should queue and support Igbo presidency in 2023. I am not an Igbo man but I think they deserve it this time around.

No they should give it to Ortom because of the violence in Benue, or Al-makura since they are fighting in Nassaraw, ombatse cult or let's make Theophilus Danjuma because Jukuns are fighting, or make Igboho president to douse agitation for Yoruba nation.
Is this not as silly as giving ipob president because they are violent?

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Nwafancy: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
U are wasting your time cheesy wink
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by suraaj(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
One thing an very very sure of is, the North will never accept an igbo man to lead Nigeria for now,they will prefer non qualify Yoruba person to a very qualify igbo person because they don't trust anybody from the east.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by BJanta: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/ohanaeze-worldwide-were-building-alliance-with-north-to-achieve-igbo-presidency

The same North which you've called all manner of terrible names? This is just a pack of frustrated fools.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by JaroMan: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
If Igbos seriously want the Presidency, then their political leaders need to do more to show their commitment to the Nigeria project. They have to stop giving tacit support to Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob miscreants and terrorists that are creating problems all over the SouthEast. Ipob should also be disbanded and required to join politics as a condition for Kanu's release.

Kanu should also be made to join a major political party, preferably PDP, where he can work with both Northern and Southern patriotic politicians to prove his patriotism and imbibe the democratic process, because I fear his time spent as ipob leader has turned him into an authoritarian and dictator. That's the only solution I see to this issue.
Show me where Atiku condemned Boko Haram from 2010 to 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ohaneze should stop with the useless threat of 'it will sink this country if not gotten. No part of the Nation will be chickened with that.
Nigeria is an indivisible nation, your youths will only end up killing themselves like chicken and making the South East ungovernable.
No president In Nigeria will permit Nigeria Seperation be it an Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba or a minority group president. A call for a succession is automatically a war against the sitting president.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by JaroMan: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
BJanta:

The same North which you've called all manner of terrible names? This is just a pack of frustrated fools.
FFK is a Yoruba and had called north all manner of names.
Does that mean Yoruba have called north all manner of names?
Asari is Ijaw and have called north all manner of names, does that mean Ijaws or South South have called north all of names?
Why are you so dumb?
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Okwyjesus(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
aribisala0:
There is a difference between travelling nature and refugee status

The SE is a barren desolate place from which thousands flee daily

They are not "Tourists" rather they are escaping from the desperate circumstances of their land
Biggest resources of any nation is Human resources not Minerals
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by player007(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/ohanaeze-worldwide-were-building-alliance-with-north-to-achieve-igbo-presidency

Which north exactly?
They will betray you.
The earlier you speak with ONE VOICE the better.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aribisala0(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Biggest resources of any nation is Human resources not Minerals
Not any nation

Some people are liabilities not resources

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Ovamboland(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
aviara:

That is because the SW are selfish and greedy about occupying the seat in aso rock. They care less whether the country burns into ashes. Even if the north agrees to support Igbo for president in 2023 our fellow southerner (SW) will kick against it. This was the same thing they did in 2015. Obj (SW) did 8 years, GEJ (SS) did 6 years, Buhari (North) by 2023 would have done 8 years. It is time to support Igbo presidency. I am not an Igbo man but I believe in equity, fairness and justice. Give Igbo a chance. Microzone the presidential ticket to SE

Microzone never happens in Nigeria, Buhari and Yaradua you listed are from the same state. They both came out tops during primaries in their party.
Let any interested ibo find a way to come out tops in their party including APGA.
Make your candidacy attractive to the political parties so they will josttle to be their candidate. Ipob can't achieve that for you sorry

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Torylanez(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
Nice one from Ohanaeze. Even though I'm Yoruba but Igbo presidency is what Nigeria needs at the moment to salvage our dear country from the claws of vulture parading as leader. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria and brought it at its knees and it is only a competent hand that is needed in this perilous time we found ourselves in. Every sensible person should help make Igbo presidency to come to fruition and let's make our country great again. Never again shall people like Buhari lead us in God's name. Never again

The same igbos that insult , curse and abuse u daily calling u all sorts ... U must be taking mkpuru-miri with them

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Ovamboland(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
aviara:

Yoruba's are not a key factor to getting Igbo presidency in 2023. You guys are just spoilers because u want everybody to do your kind of "baba sole" type of politics. There are several political strategy any region can adopt. The truth of the matter in a situation where there is fairness and justice Igbo wouldn't need the presidency but we don't have fairness and equity in our system presently. If the north gives their support for Igbo presidency, Yoruba's are inconsequential

This fairness and equity do you have it in SE states? The same place Osu is discriminated against or you can't become anything tangible you're not Catholic?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by ablejesus26(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
mmanwuijele:

Ok, my fellow black man. My word against yours. hmmmmm.... I wonder if there is a way to find out what people truly want. Oh waittttttt... its called a Referendum.

Damn! I wonder who is fighting for one and who is fighting against it.

I tell you. We'll all be dead within the next 150 years, but if Nigeria conducts a Biafran Referendum and the people of the former eastern region votes in the majority to remain Nigerians, I'll drop my sword and shield, discard the Biafran idea and proclaim Nigeria at the top of my lungs.

To find out is very easy
Yes majority of the Igboman you see out there are secessionist by heart
but do not want it the ipob way and any route that can drive violence
ipob wants referendum
but the people who ipob intend to carry out this referendum constantly
hand over power to the democratically elected govt in Igboland that
says no to whatever ipob is calling for
so from the maths what do you think Igboland wants?

its high time ya all understand that Igboland has an existing
profiles as democrats and there is no plan to change status quo
for a taliban wannabe agenda.

Presidency or not
Igboland has a great chance to self develop
if there can be a united political front

APGA is the way forward for Igboland now.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by johntolu: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Okutanla1:

Don't disturb yourself. That guy you quoted is a confam ibo/ipob online miscreant. You can check his post history if in doubt. There are many of them like that on this forum, that use yoruba sounding moniker to create confusion and talk nonsense.

The meaning of the guy's moniker in Igbo language is; 'a useless and worthless person.
Apparently, the guy must be a very w0rthlezz and dis*gust1ng person in real life for him to have given himself such a name, as his pet name, on a public forum grin

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aribisala0(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
aviara:

That is because the SW are selfish and greedy about occupying the seat in aso rock. They care less whether the country burns into ashes. Even if the north agrees to support Igbo for president in 2023 our fellow southerner (SW) will kick against it. This was the same thing they did in 2015. Obj (SW) did 8 years, GEJ (SS) did 6 years, Buhari (North) by 2023 would have done 8 years. It is time to support Igbo presidency. I am not an Igbo man but I believe in equity, fairness and justice. Give Igbo a chance. Microzone the presidential ticket to SE
SW are not greedy and selfish

The simple and bitter truth is that there never has been a time when the political interests of those groups have been aligned

There is no need to reduce that to abuse

The Igbo in their wisdom in 1960,1965, 1979, 1983 and 1993 voted against Yoruba.
They did not support Abiola.
Yoruba did not complain .
Yoruba did not abuse Eboes and crucially
Yoruba do not believe that the Eboes owe them their votes.
That does not mean that Yoruba and Eboes cannot collaborate in other areas outside politics and often they do and there is significant intermarriage as well. It just so happens that when it comes to politics we see the world differently

When you entered alliances with the Fulani to the extent of jailing Awolowo and so many other atrocities during the first republic you demonstrated the greed and selfishness you now indignantly accuse others of. Look in the mirror.

Finally

Look at this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Going by your antecedents there is no logical basis to suggest that the Yoruba owe Eboes any kind of political support or fraternity

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by johntolu: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jackson105:

It is like your sense is returning small small, you all will still go and prostrate in Bourdillon before you can even get vice presidency in this country.

Ken Nnamani already did that on behalf of his Igbo kinsmen, most likely for the COS or SFG position, during his visit to The Bourdillon Square grin.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by softwareman(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
kindlyheart:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin angry cheesy grin

The Hausa people will not vote an igbo president. ohanaeze should know that it is a sin for an infidel to lord over a muslim. you guys are begging for one Nigeria they northern are obsessed with Islam and what will favor Islam.
Is olusegun Obasanjo a Muslim.. I know they made him the president in 1999 even when Yorubas voted for Olu Falae.
Sorry to bust your big fallacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: FG Begins 15-day Emergency Fuel Supply / Unassailable Facts About Pipeline Vandalism / Bandits Gun Down 15 Farmers In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.