Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency (12021 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Skyclub14: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2021
One more thing guys ..just keep your fingers crossed you will soon see an ibo coming here to preach love and free your mind from tribalism or hate ..when you catch them in their deceit they will start praying ..when I was in the north and the Hausas ask ibos to leave the north all of them started holding prayers in the market ��..I genuinely love the ibos because their natural character is like a comedy move but they don’t just know when to draw the line..plus if you preach hatred it is only normal to get hated times two from people watching..if you continue to antagonise Yorubas with hatred they might return love to you and this will make other regions hate you and see the Yorubas as a better group to work with..guy those ibo elders are all suppose to retire because 98% of them have dust inside their head..you want to use hatred to get solidarity and support ? Hahaha clowns

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
Nice one from Ohanaeze. Even though I'm Yoruba but Igbo presidency is what Nigeria needs at the moment to salvage our dear country from the claws of vulture parading as leader. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria and brought it at its knees and it is only a competent hand that is needed in this perilous time we found ourselves in. Every sensible person should help make Igbo presidency to come to fruition and let's make our country great again. Never again shall people like Buhari lead us in God's name. Never again

We don't need any specific ethnicity....we need a true leader, A visionary, a team leader, good spirit and bold leader. Every race governor in Nigeria has failed their people even the igbo too. If u install the wrong igbo person, then the suffering keeps on.

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by sapientia(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Who sent them?
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aviara: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2021
yahmohy27:

Once one or
They should come and force themselves on Nigeria na.
With all these threats it won't work .They still need to go and learn how to talk politically not all these rubbish up there will make it work.

You are clearly against peace. Nobody will beg SW to support SE. If North gives their support, SS will naturally support SE, so they may not need SW to achieve their aim. SS didn't beg anybody before power was given to GEJ. Reasonable men who love peace saw it was the way to go.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by od501: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/ohanaeze-worldwide-were-building-alliance-with-north-to-achieve-igbo-presidency

You and who are building alliance?! Ode!! It's like they have given you a promise of a contract.

Igbos don't need Nigeria any more, get that into your mums skull!!
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by starlingbawa(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2021
When una go get sense sef?
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aviara: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
One more thing guys ..just keep your fingers crossed you will soon see an ibo coming here to oreach love and free your mind from tribalism or hate ..when you catch them in their deceit they will start praying ..when I was in the north and the Hausas ask ibos to leave the north all of them started holding prayers in the market ��..I genuinely love the ibos because their natural character is like a comedy move but they don’t just know when to draw the line..plus if you preach hatred it is only normal to get hated times two from people watching..if you continue to antagonise Yorubas with hatred they might return love to you and this will make other regions hate you and see the Yorubas as a better group to work with..guy those ibo elders are all suppose to retire because 98% of them have dust inside their head..you want to use hatred to get solidarity and support ? Hahaha clowns

Yoruba's are not a key factor to getting Igbo presidency in 2023. You guys are just spoilers because u want everybody to do your kind of "baba sole" type of politics. There are several political strategy any region can adopt. The truth of the matter in a situation where there is fairness and justice Igbo wouldn't need the presidency but we don't have fairness and equity in our system presently. If the north gives their support for Igbo presidency, Yoruba's are inconsequential
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by anytexy: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Right step in right direction if truly..long over due.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Oduclemz: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/ohanaeze-worldwide-were-building-alliance-with-north-to-achieve-igbo-presidency

North wey una dey call supporter of APC and profile all of them as Fulani.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aviara: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2021
I have come to realize that Yoruba's somehow feel threatened by the economic prosperity of Igbo's in almost every endeavour. Yoruba's use to be the high flyers educationally but in recent past Igbo's have been given them serious competition so also in biz. This silent war is ongoing between Yoruba's and Igbo's. It is this war that is also affecting political alliance between Yoruba's and Igbo's.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2021
johnmartus:
Continue pressuring your mother she will tell you your biological father.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Skyclub14: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Yes I absolutely agree that there are different strategy any region can adopt but my problem is why did the ibos choose the most degrading one by killing the self esteem of your youths? You go about saying “fulanis own Nigeria” and you expect an edo man to vote for you? When you are not even confident in yourself. An ibo man doesn’t want to be president just are very very fine working with fulani as a Vice President and the good thing about this is , the north don’t trust atiku and they are afraid that if they give him power he would be killed and ibo will take over ..this is how the ibos want to come into power
aviara:

Yoruba's are not a key factor to getting Igbo presidency in 2023. You guys are just spoilers because u want everybody to do your kind of "baba sole" type of politics. There are several political strategy any region can adopt. The truth of the matter in a situation where there is fairness and justice Igbo wouldn't need the presidency but we don't have fairness and equity in our system presently. If the north gives their support for Igbo presidency, Yoruba's are inconsequential

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Igbo presidency, what a joke of a century, this nonsense post needs to be moved to joke section because even a cow has more chances than those guys
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Jagunlabiodua: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2021
chigaemezuogu:
This is a confirmation that the North own Nigeria because anybody that want to be a president must go and beg the north like Ohanaeze ndigbo, meanwhile they are not begging for igbos, they are begging fore themselves and families what ndigbo need is Biafra and imediate release of kanu. all hail biafra

The North owns Igbos not Yorubas you are the ones begging for power. To you as an Igbo man North owns Nigeria, To the Yoruba man Yoruba and others own Nigeria. Northerners come to beg Yoruba for power not Yoruba going to North to beg for power. If we want it we take it that's all

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aviara: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

And who told you Yoruba needs the SE to be president you guys never voted MKO Abiola and Awolowo, Your traditional allies are Fulani Northerners who you fight when they out play you like little kids. Does your SS include Yoruba Lands of Edo and Delta? You think Yoruba are your mates abi? 2023 we will teach you Igbos a bitter lesson.

Make sure it's Atiku/Obi or OBi/Atiku

Yoruba will show you and Fulani say Na Yoruba get this Nigeria you are all killing yourselves about in 2023.

Yoruba handed power in 2007 to other parts of Nigeria North Yaradua, Eastern Jonathan, Northern Buhari what have all these Tribes done since then? They engaged in Terrorism, Looting, Underdevelopment, Ethnic Bigotry, Loans and Massive unemployment with daily killings of Other ethnic groups and you expect the Yorubas to sit back and watch as these baboons destroy our economy and peace with their Backwardness. You must be Joking.

This guy must be high on drugs. You call Edo and Delta Yoruba land? You must be joking. The entire SS is more comfortable with SE than the betraying Afonjas.

OBJ was a very reasonable Yoruba man, even though must of his fellow Yoruba's don't like him. He handed power to Yaradua for the sake of peace, GEJ was given power for the sake of peace. So what's wrong if we give power to our fellow southerners in SE power for the sake if peace?

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by King44(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Sincerely I thinks we need to have an igbo presidency but in 2023, I doubt but this is the right step in the right direction. It's very near.

Tinubu zero
Atiku zero

I would have picked Osinbajo but he would surly dance blindly to the beat of the cabals that don't want to live Aso Rock so Zero but he has the good qualities.

Maghalu Yes
Peter Obi Yes

Yaya Bello Zero, they are fooling him mark my words he won't even win primaries not to talk of being a candidate. They are fooling Mr man at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by techWriter3: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2021
discussing with both parties of the throat
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Blackdisciple(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmm Some people still don't wanna learn...

Even as the north has turn the country up side down we still don't want to learn ook...
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Athemisia: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Aidejay:
if na yoruba groups do this one na, some people on this Nairaland will not allow anybody hear word. na that time dem go remember afonja and other things.
las las na only Nairaland dem fit flex their muscles.
Abeg leave Dem oh... Na audio precedency go reach Dem..

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Athemisia: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2021
King44:
Sincerely I thinks we need to have an igbo presidency but in 2023, I doubt but this is the right step in the right direction. It's very near.

Tinubu zero
Atiku zero

I would have picked Osinbajo but he would surly dance blindly to the beat of the cabals that don't want to live Aso Rock so Zero but he has the good qualities.

Maghalu Yes
Peter Obi Yes

Yaya Bello Zero, they are fooling him mark my words he won't even win primaries not to talk of being a candidate. They are fooling Mr man at the moment.

The whole of south Yeast —Yes Yes Yes
But your 5% will take you nowhere. Instead of ibo to build alliance with the yorubas, they're going with the north. Wrong move.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by chrismastre5(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
If Igbos seriously want the Presidency, then their political leaders need to do more to show their commitment to the Nigeria project. They have to stop giving tacit support to Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob miscreants and terrorists that are creating problems all over the SouthEast. Ipob should also be disbanded and required to join politics as a condition for Kanu's release.

Kanu should also be made to join a major political party, preferably PDP, where he can work with both Northern and Southern patriotic politicians to prove his patriotism and imbibe the democratic process, because I fear his time spent as ipob leader has turned him into an authoritarian and dictator. That's the only solution I see to this issue.
here right there is the political solution the north are talking about and looking for, whenever you see comment like this, it came from an insider. I just want nnamdi not to betray his people, he has come so far for that, if he does it, it will be hard for people to believe in any freedom fighter again which is what the north want. I fear that South-Eastern politicians will use ipob as a bargaining tool to achieve Igbo presidency that is why they constantly use Igbo agitations to rise to prominence. It didn't start today. Reason why we see constant betrayal.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by King44(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Athemisia:

The whole of south Yeast —Yes Yes Yes
But your 5% will take you nowhere. Instead of ibo to build alliance with the yorubas, they're going with the north. Wrong move.
Guy I be Yoruba guy, and I think they have to build alliance with the three blocks, focusing on just one would limit their chances politically, electorate wise and that's why it may take longer and that's why I said it's not very visible in 2023.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by tsdarkside(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2021
after you abused the shitt out of northerners,now you want them to endorse a igbo candidate....??

not gonna happen....you insulted their religion,everything about them....
i dont have to be a scientist to know,it will not work....

or else,buhari wouldnt haved been reelected....
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Skyclub14: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Educated ibo girls that are doing very well don’t like marrying their fellow ibos anymore ..because no sensible woman would want to have kids for a man that lies stupidly because he wants to be seen as fighting for Biafra.. the children would be worse off than their fathers..since I moved to Naija the most beautiful girls and rich girls I have dated are ibo girls they love me as a yoruba boy but hate their fellow ibo boys some even call their men illiterates but these women are so so sophisticated but the poor girls and prostitutes are the ones championing Biafra..na so I carry olosho from club and started telling me that every Monday is a public holiday in Nigeria ,so I asked her by who? She said Nnamdi Kanu said so and she respects it even though she is an olosho..but the sophisticated ibo girls that I have met get very angry if you ever mention Kanu to their ears lool …I only speak the truth ..
Skyclub14:
One more thing guys ..just keep your fingers crossed you will soon see an ibo coming here to preach love and free your mind from tribalism or hate ..when you catch them in their deceit they will start praying ..when I was in the north and the Hausas ask ibos to leave the north all of them started holding prayers in the market ��..I genuinely love the ibos because their natural character is like a comedy move but they don’t just know when to draw the line..plus if you preach hatred it is only normal to get hated times two from people watching..if you continue to antagonise Yorubas with hatred they might return love to you and this will make other regions hate you and see the Yorubas as a better group to work with..guy those ibo elders are all suppose to retire because 98% of them have dust inside their head..you want to use hatred to get solidarity and support ? Hahaha clowns
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Masterito(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Yorubas did already in 2015, so allow IBOs to do thier own in peace.
Aidejay:
if na yoruba groups do this one na, some people on this Nairaland will not allow anybody hear word. na that time dem go remember afonja and other things.
las las na only Nairaland dem fit flex their muscles.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by chrismastre5(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
Educated ibo girls that are doing very well don’t like marrying their fellow ibos anymore ..because no sensible woman would want to have kids for a man that lies stupidly because he wants to be seen as fighting for Biafra.. the children would be worse off than their fathers..since I moved to Naija the most beautiful girls and rich girls I have dated are ibo girls they love me as a yoruba boy but hate their fellow ibo boys some even call their men illiterates but these women are so so sophisticated but the poor girls and prostitutes are the ones championing Biafra..na so I carry olosho from club and started telling me that every Monday is a public holiday in Nigeria ,so I asked her by who? She said Nnamdi Kanu said so and she respects it even though she is an olosho..but the sophisticated ibo girls that I have met get very angry if you ever mention Kanu to their ears lool …I only speak the truth ..
I don't know what to actually tell you
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Skyclub14: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Give me an honorarium award for studying the ibos and their psychology.. been studying ibos and researching on them for 4years now
chrismastre5:
I don't know what to actually tell you

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by aribisala0(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Okwyjesus:

God bless your honesty.

Those saying lgbo Presidency will divide Nigeria are kidding. Igbos need Nigeria more bcs of their business and traveling nature.

There is a difference between travelling nature and refugee status

The SE is a barren desolate place from which thousands flee daily

They are not "Tourists" rather they are escaping from the desperate circumstances of their land

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by nku5: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2021
I see the SWAGA apes are here slinging their own poo upandan the thread in their usual fashion grin grin
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Godons1: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2021
The North will never vote any IGBO MAN. We will rather vote a Niger Deltan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu / BRT Commences E-ticketing Tomorrow / INEC To Deploy 400,000 Corps Members For Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.