Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu (6438 Views)

Tambuwal, Tinubu, Fashola & Clinton Hail GEJ (Pic ) / Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Tell Jonathan To Prepare Handover Notes / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by EzeUche1(m): 12:48am On Jun 08, 2011
sbeezy8:

theres the north vs se in 2015 pdp primaries

NW alone has more delegates than ss n se put together

who will win?
grin

We are talking about now, not 2015. Enjoy being in the opposition for at least 4 years. Who would have thought that the Ndigbo would be in such a position. We made both Goodluck and Obasanjo look very stupi-d. Now we can all laugh.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by Adejoro74: 12:51am On Jun 08, 2011
sbeezy8:

who will win?
grin

The North will probably win and rule both SE and SW? So what is in it of you? Actually after GEJ, I expect that the North will rule. So no surprises.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by aljharem3: 12:52am On Jun 08, 2011
Adejoro74:

The North will probably win and rule both SE and SW? So what is in it of you? Actually after GEJ, I expect that the North will rule. So no surprises.

mumu how is the north ruling angry pls tell me
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by jmaine: 12:53am On Jun 08, 2011
sbeezy8:

who will win?
grin

The North central and the North East will be the decider  . . .With politics . .you can't predict the footwork of the political gladiators . The best one can do is stay tuned to the unfolding dramas . . .  Tambuwal election drama is just beginning . . . Am sure the PDP cartel have already been summoned to look for ways to perpetuate their evil vindictive schemings against the scape goat in Mr Tambuwal . . and that would throw the house into a furore . . and who suffers we . . Lesser focus on passing laws but full exorbitant pay received for poor output . . . I just wish they let the guy be so that the house can move on
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by sbeezy8: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2011
EzeUche!:

We are talking about now, not 2015. Enjoy being in the opposition for at least 4 years. Who would have thought that the Ndigbo would be in such a position. We made both Goodluck and Obasanjo look very stupi-d. Now we can all laugh.

lol

i thought gej was ur guy? no? u confused lttle fuk. today GEJ is your guy tomorrow he isnt people from SE are very confused.

we will enjoy opposition for the next 4 years even more sef who cares, you should also enjoy not having president from the SE for the next 12 or more yrs- one the main reason SE stayed in pdp waiting for it to be "zoned" to them. lol

Adejoro74:

lol the satisfaction of knowing SE will be boy boy again come 2015 n beyond.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by Adejoro74: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2011
sbeezy8:

lol

i thought gej was your guy? no? u confused lttle fuk. today GEJ is your guy tomorrow he isnt people from SE are very confused.

we will enjoy opposition for the next 4 years even more sef who cares, you should also enjoy not having president from the SE for the next 12 or more yrs- one the main reason SE stayed in pdp waiting for it to be "zoned" to them. lol

lol the satisfaction of knowing SE will be [b]boy boy [/b]again come 2015 n beyond.

Using your word (boy-boy), which is better, boy-boy (SE, according to you) and a nobody (SW, according to the present reality)?
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by houvest: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2011
Too much childish posts above akin to 'my mercedes is bigger than yours' derogation. More mature analyses please.

sbeezy8:

who will win?
grin

How did this magic happen? 7 States delegates more than 11 states delegates?  Strange Algebra.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by sbeezy8: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2011
houvest:

Too much childish posts above akin to 'my mercedes is bigger than yours' derogation. More mature analyses please.

How did this magic happen? 7 States delegates more than 11 states delegates?  Strange Algebra.

correction NE NW nw is nearly double se

Expected PDP Delegates by zones
North-West 860
North-Central 640
North-East 520
South-South 610
South-East 490
South-West 670
Total 3790

enjoy!

Adejoro74:

Using your word (boy-boy), which is better, boy-boy (SE, according to you) and a nobody (SW, according to the present reality)?

shameful way of thinking
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by Adejoro74: 1:38am On Jun 08, 2011
sbeezy8:

North-West 860
North-Central 640
North-East 520
South-South 610
South-East 490
South-West 670
Total 3790

enjoy!

shameful way of thinking

What is more shameful, to be a boy-boy (still according to you) and to be a nobody (according to the present political reality)?
One day, boy-boy go become master, but a nobody can never be anybody.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by houvest: 1:44am On Jun 08, 2011
sbeezy8:

North-West 860
North-Central 640
North-East 520
South-South 610
South-East 490
South-West 670
Total 3790

enjoy!

shameful way of thinking

Source Please.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by sbeezy8: 1:44am On Jun 08, 2011
Adejoro74:

What is more shameful, to be a boy-boy (still according to you) and to be a nobody (according to the present political reality)?
One day, boy-boy go become master, but a nobody can never be anybody.

thats like saying which is better to suk dik or not to suk dik.

obviously being a nobdody- not suking dik is better, than to be known as a boy boy- dik sucker
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by Adejoro74: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2011
sbeezy8:

thats like saying which is better to suk dik or not to suk dik.

obviously being a nobdody- not suking dik is better, than to be known as a boy boy- dik sucker

Two dyck- suckers: one was given a dyck to suck, the other was chased away, yet he wanted a dyck to suck. Which is better?
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by sbeezy8: 1:56am On Jun 08, 2011
Adejoro74:

Two dyck- suckers: one was given a dyck to suck, the other was chased away, yet he wanted a dyck to suck. Which is better?

theres no two dik suckers only one.

SW got his dik sukd- the sw n left - meaning left by voting for acn no longer pdp

cause hes wasnt getting his dik sucked nymore-meaning since a SW is no longer president, theres no reason to remain around

theres one dik sucker left.SE

you gay
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by bashr4: 2:57am On Jun 08, 2011
sbeezy8:

theres no two dik suckers only one.

SW got his dik sukd- the sw n left - meaning left by voting for acn no longer pdp

cause hes wasnt getting his dik sucked nymore-meaning since a SW is no longer president, theres no reason to remain around

theres one dik sucker left.SE

you gay

actually you have been suckin dik , even after the civil war every igbo person expected the yorubas will get their reward but no they remained dik suckers for over 40 years till ekwueme an igbo man came to your rescue. even with igbo out of the picture you could not stand common abokis.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by BabaO2: 3:01am On Jun 08, 2011
So like PDP, the ACN members too have external influence on them in making their choice. It is all rubbish now, any good idea of either side will not be supported by either side in the name of mainstream and opposition. End result is that this house will always be giving us mediocre leadership.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by fxtopedia(m): 3:56am On Jun 08, 2011
nkan mbe, people are not free to make decision except a certain man make it for them!
Too bad! How can a man INSTRUCTED not even suggested, hmmm
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 08, 2011
Seriously, why are you guys a exchanging words with mad man called Eko-Ile, somebody that is typing from electric pole under continuous shocking, he is already with a  fried and dead brains, so let him be undecided

Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by rolchi(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2011
Is Tambuwal not part of the people Bankole mentioned as benefiting from the N10bn?

Trust me, the PDP will work on that!
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by ektbear: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2011
@sbeezy8: The absolute terror displayed by these posters from the SE is probably one of the more interesting things I've seen on Nairaland ever.

I guess they've finally realized that they are stuck in a party dominated by Hausa, one in which they are the junior partner. Of course, we know from history how that has usually turned out for 'em.

Can you imagine them complain more about the decision made by the ACN than those supposedly harmed most by the decision (the SW zone)? grin

Like going to a funeral and crying more than the family of the deceased grin

Absolutely fascinating stuff to me.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by bkbabe97y(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2011
sbeezy8:

lol

i thought gej was your guy? no? u confused lttle fuk. today GEJ is your guy tomorrow he isnt people from SE are very confused.

ROFLMAO @ bolded!!!!

Couldnt help posting. Ok, now to go back to just reading!
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by bkbabe97y(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

@sbeezy8: The absolute terror displayed by these posters from the SE is probably one of the more interesting things I've seen on Nairaland ever.

I guess they've finally realized that they are stuck in a party dominated by Hausa, one in which they are the junior partner. Of course, we know from history how that has usually turned out for 'em.

Can you imagine them complain more about the decision made by the ACN than those supposedly harmed most by the decision (the SW zone)? grin

Like going to a funeral and crying more than the family of the deceased grin

Absolutely fascinating stuff to me.

Truth is, they (Ibos) know they are in for a rough ride. The Hausas will use them from now till eternity and they best not complain. As usual, they rushed into a situation without properly analyzing it.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2011
^^
Thank God the educated Yoruba 'middle class' are seeing through the Asiwaju of crooks, at last.

The greatest injustice our leaders have done to us in this country is the neglect & eventual collapse of our educational system. Without education & exposure it's virtually impossible to see through the populist myth that rogue politicians like Bola Ahmed Tinubu have woven around themselves.

That is why the most critical constituencies of the ACN are the touts, the nurtw thugs, the traders, & the market women who do not really understand that if an ACN government 'performs', they are only really doing what we elected them to do, with our common resources, and that such 'performance' is not a justification for them to steal our tax money, embezzle state funds or engage in nepotism & closet dictatorship, etc.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by emmatok(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2011
ziddy:

^^
Thank God the educated Yoruba 'middle class' are seeing through the Asiwaju of crooks, at last.

The greatest injustice our leaders have done to us in this country is the neglect & eventual collapse of our educational system. Without education & exposure it's virtually impossible to see through the populist myth that rogue politicians like Bola Ahmed Tinubu have woven around themselves.

That is why the most critical constituencies of the ACN are the touts, the nurtw thugs, the traders, & the market women who do not really understand that if an ACN government 'performs', they are only really doing what we elected them to do, with our common resources, and that such 'performance' is not a justification for them to steal our tax money, embezzle state funds or engage in nepotism & closet dictatorship, etc.

And what has your PDP done sine their rule in all most SW states.

I know most of you PDP people here are angry because the ACN has a major voting block in the house.

Wake-up that is democracy for you.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by aribisala0(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2011
EzeUche!:

I pity those who believe in Tinubu. He only cares about his own interest and not the interest of his own people. ACN controls the South-West and everyone has to pay homage to Emperor Tinubu. Welcome to the new South-West.

important to have disipline.
unlike some of our cousins grin
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by emmatok(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2011
Most of you shouting ACN should not have voted the PDP for speakership are not being realistic.

In a democracy the majority party leads the house.

ACN realized PDP's opposition Tambuwal.

So they took advantage of the situation simple. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by Reference(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2011
I think this is a master stroke by ACN or Tinubu or whoever is in charge there. In the first instance for the ACN to have a say in what was in those days a pure PDP matter speaks volumes. Secondly by ensuring the remnants of PDP west gets nothing has effectively ended PDP in the west and stripped the like of Baba of any foothold whatsoever. Third by going NW he's poaching in CPC's backyard and when 2015 comes there will be some sort of chemistry going on there. take it or leave it ACN has finally emerged as a serious force that all other parties have to take very, very seriously. I really don't like the man Tinubu and believe more in structures rather than individuals but you just have to hand it to the man. He sees three steps ahead of others. A chess master indeed.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by Phoenix6278(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2011
I love the sort of intelligence displayed on nairaland,
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by kobikwelu(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2011

I think this is a master stroke by ACN or Tinubu or whoever is in charge there. In the first instance for the ACN to have a say in what was in those days a pure PDP matter speaks volumes. Secondly by ensuring the remnants of PDP west gets nothing has effectively ended PDP in the west and stripped the like of Baba of any foothold whatsoever. Third by going NW he's poaching in CPC's backyard and when 2015 comes there will be some sort of chemistry going on there. take it or leave it ACN has finally emerged as a serious force that all other parties have to take very, very seriously. I really don't like the man Tinubu and believe more in structures rather than individuals but you just have to hand it to the man. He sees three steps ahead of others. A chess master indeed

exactly what would signal the death knell for a party like ACN,
once a party is branded as regional/ethnic
you think an Igbo man/hausa/SS man would vote for a party that is clearly set out to move the agenda of a particular race (kindly study CPC- and the reason they lost),

and as some1 rightly pointed out, ACN is riding hard on the fashola brand,
apart from fashola, who else??
meanyl, do not forget  politics goes round in circles, after a yl, another party would emerge ,
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by toskin: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2011
@ Reference,
I think this is a master stroke by ACN or Tinubu or whoever is in charge there. In the first instance for the ACN to have a say in what was in those days a pure PDP matter speaks volumes. Secondly by ensuring the remnants of PDP west gets nothing has effectively ended PDP in the west and stripped the like of Baba of any foothold whatsoever. Third by going NW he's poaching in CPC's backyard and when 2015 comes there will be some sort of chemistry going on there. take it or leave it ACN has finally emerged as a serious force that all other parties have to take very, very seriously. I really don't like the man Tinubu and believe more in structures rather than individuals but you just have to hand it to the man. He sees three steps ahead of others. A chess master indeed.

i totally agree with you.Nigerian politics is about permutation.By voting en block for Tambuwwal,SW has positioned itself as a force to reckon with.When the time comes to solicit for the support of any other region,they will be taken seriously.It's just that Nigerian way of lobbying is on the premise of where you are from,rather than ideology.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by HyeBits: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2011
Folks, what always amazes is the fact that, why are the IBOS SOoooo ANGRY? Why are the IBO SOoooo Particular about Tinubu? May be,  what?
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by emmatok(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2011
Hye-Bits:

Folks, what always amazes is the fact that, why are the IBOS SOoooo ANGRY? Why are the IBO SOoooo Particular about Tinubu? May be,  what?

My Brother it all about envy, they never believe that the SW can dump the ruling party PDP.

See the the way they are crying for the SW, as if the SW as got anything to loose for vote out the PDP.

For part 12 years SW politicians has being in POWER, what has been the gain for S. WESTERNERS.

When OBJ cannot even repair the road leading to his house.

If the SE can get a leader to move them out of PDP to APGA, i tell you they wont hesitate to declare BIAFA REPUBLIC.
Re: Why ACN Supported Tambuwal - Tinubu by fadhill: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hye-Bits, the reason Ibos are Agry is just this;

[b]Ibos have periscoped the historical factors inherent in the victory of the Action Congress of Nigeria in the South-West during the last general elections.

The victory of the Action Congress of Nigeria in the South-West is a return to history; a return to the political tradition and culture of the Yoruba people. The Action Group, from 1951 had demonstrated itself to be a party with sophisticated party ideology and political governance. It was a political party with demonstrable commitment to the welfare of the people. It was a party committed to the provision of basic education, quality health care service, integrated rural development and provision of infrastructure. It was the AG government that fully funded free and compulsory primary education when the other regions still shut the doors of knowledge against their people. It was the AG government that established the first television station, the first radio station and the Liberty Stadium, Ibadan. The AG also produced the first regional government that loaned the central government of Alhaji Tafawa Balewa seven million pounds. [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha-Enugu Road Looking Brand New With Street Lights (Picture) / AKPABIO LATEST: Bode George Drops Bombshell! / Reno Responds To Uju Anya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.