Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants (41496 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
E dey happen. He is not the first neither would he be the last.

In fact it is possible that right now one married man is making his move.

jaxxy:
I hate when people leave their job description to start doing nonesense. Seems very unprofessional besides the moral implications.

Left application to talk about blunt and sex and the idiot is even married? undecided
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
You just throw around the word paedophile without knowing it's meaning.

JBoss25:
Bloody Paedophile, and the fool is even married inyama lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sense would not kill you.

Magnoliaa:

That's very st*pid, though. If you needed women to ask out, he couldn't have done it else where?

I'm trying to pity him small, but the more I know the more my quota of pity is running low.

Any how. Whatever. Godspeed to him and with his reckless decisions and consequences. I've lost interest.

Lemme just sit back and watch the agenda committee deliberating over his matter and that of all Nigerian men in turn. grin grin
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by NoFucksToGive: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Missing business with pleasure.. cheating pleasure for that matter..these married men keeps disgracing we singles...they should shey remember usifo ataga and chidinma

your grammar is so bad.. wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bros, mad things dey happen everywhere. It is not a matter of 9ja tech.

Mad things dey happen for British parliament, mad things dey happen for Washington DC.
Mad things dey happen for Nollywood, Bollywood, Hollywood.

Mad things dey happen for Italian fashion industry, French fashion industry. Etc

You people should stop making it seem as if it is peculiar to Nigeria.

truthsayer009:

Be like say you just enter Nigerian tech scene, mad things dey happen oh. Mad things.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Asin eh.
Hypocrites made their home on this thread.
proxillin:
everybody is saint until caught in the act...

I can see oloshos insulting nigerian men...

same olosho with with over 500 body count.

for the record, i am not a saint...i expore.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

your grammar is so bad.. wow!!!
at least u understood the Grammer..
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
angelfallz:
Story!
Some times I wonder if you people live under a rock. People have been mixing Business and pleasure since time immemorial.
Married men have been toasting single women since time immemorial.

You people that are pretending to be shocked are just making things worse.

Missing business with pleasure is not good
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by reidkrugger(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
I'M SO ASHAMED OF NIGERIAN MEN RIGHT NOW!!!!

It doesn't even surprise me. Nigerian men are the most morally bankrupt idiots I've ever seen.

Hold your peace. Bill Cosby did lots more And Clinton took it to another level but Cosby was more flirtatious with numerous other women. Lewinski was prepping Clinton's little man every day in the office. So abeg leave the Nigerian man thing.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Of course it's not good. But people still do it anyway
Sunisonflex39:

Missing business with pleasure is not good
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by NoFucksToGive: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
at least u understood the Grammer..

Grammer? My goodness

Guy go and finish secondary school abeg you are disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Alwaysachick: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
They are all the same.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Grammer? My goodness

Guy go and finish secondary school abeg you are disgracing yourself
going around and looking for faults all over nairaland is your hobby..abeg I no get time for this one..
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Depressed101:
great, this is the same guy that denied me a laptop from techsultan.. Good he is busted.. Wicked souls, woman kii you there

So he has laptops and won't give his fellow guy?
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
angelfallz:
Where were you when a married British minister and a married women were caught on CCTV kissing and groping.

I believe you have a serious psychological issue of inferiority complex.

What bearing does this have on the tech guy forcing sex on a minor because he has a desk and a little power?

Some of you will compare an apple and a bowl of spaghetti to make a non existent point.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lollittaa:

except cooooooks yaf chop red pill, he's a very cool guy.
Hot lava ke? Oya take chilled malt. Bikozianu(please) grin

He's not an objective person. Just a concealed typical male excuser who will beat round the bush rather than face what is in his face. The type who looks for a mote to conceal his true bearing.

I would appreciate not being included in the same post with an unfortunate being like himself. Thank you.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't even have any interest in the matter. And I'm not into tech, so I really have nothing much to say on this issue and I don't know whatever goes on there. If I say anything, just because, na rubbish I go tok. Nonsense.

I just wanna observe and read opinions and make jokes where I can.

Since other women influencers on Twitter have taken it up, that's good then. One less prey on young women.

And this is only in the tech 'industry'. Though, I notice a lot of people believe cases like these (as seen on this thread), but will cast aspersions on other cases that happens in the entertainment industry. It is the same propositions like these that directors and so on make to women in the beauty and acting spaces. But somehow, people believe the latter group deserves it because they are fine or 'dumb.'

Nobody here is saying techy girls are asking for it, or calling them oloshos or something along those lines. Because they have the 'brains', right? But when it's a student in the university or a club girl, 'oh, she must have gone to meet the lecturer.'

No wahala.

I don't understand the bolded, btw.

Oh. And whatever. I have no ish with Bratislava. She's mah main girl. Always on the beat and on point. I like how she gives it hot. cheesy tongue Face her if una get mind and disprove what she says.

One hundred likes to this.

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:

In your pathetic attempt to prove you’re one of the good guys, listen to yourself.

Fucking idiot.

Not all men but definitely you.

Glad to see more people seeing through such pathetic posts.

He's fallen to inanities rather than facing the fact.

Is it the butterflies that were asking the 17 year old girl for sex in return for the lessons or was it a Nigerian man, exploiting as they know best to?

They are always the good guys. It's always never Nigerian men. It's always the people women associate with in their circles, yet who are these so called popular (supposedly rich) men doing these things? Are there no women in their circles?
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Alf137: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol. Very few people follow that rule

Very few people are wise
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmaoo. You sure don't wanna be an objective and balanced woman, huh? cheesy Don't continue laidis oh. Rest small, ehn. grin So that people will not think you're bitter. Me, as I am like this, I have removed my feminism coat and off my militant boxing e-gloves. Be a woman that sees things from all sides and don't generalise all men, and have peace. cheesy

I have been been in a sweet, loving and sexful relationship with an alpha man that cherishes me since this moment when I stopped chanting equality.

Please men and say what they want to hear and be what people want you to be, no kee yourself with stress. grin grin grin grin

P.S.: In case you're interested, I can give you my activism gears and tools and batteries. I still get like 60% battery power for my feminazi fuel tank before I switch am off. I have fangs and blood banks, too. I can gift you everything if you don't mind.

But who made you wicked like this? grin

I must be needing some alpha hot times then. Toe curling, back lifting, scream inducing times with the super hung type.

@60% battery, Nokia 3310 battery or iPhone 11?

Don't give me your equipment, ma, give me the opportunity to be your protege. Those happy times will stop me from posting ugly truths here.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cry quietly.
BRATISLAVA:

He's not an objective person. Just a concealed typical male excuser who will beat round the bush rather than face what is in his face. The type who looks for a mote to conceal his true bearing.

I would appreciate not being included in the same post with an unfortunate being like himself. Thank you.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oh there is a point, but as usual you try twist to suit your own narrative.
Why weren't you calling out most British men as sexual felons when a British minister was caught with a married woman on CCTV? Maybe it's because the British minister is not black or Nigerian abi?
Stay on point. I struck out the offending part of your comment and commented on it. But you are trying to push it back to the story of the thread.

BRATISLAVA:

What bearing does this have on the tech guy forcing sex on a minor because he has a desk and a little power?

Some of you will compare an apple and a bowl of spaghetti to make a non existent point.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Unfortunately, I can't disagree.

angelfallz:
There is no need replying such people.
That person behind that moniker does not contribute anything meaningful on NL but always waits for things like this to reach NL. Then the person starts convulsing about how bad Nigerian men are.
The person has serious issues.

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Iamsofavoured(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2021
He is an Igbo man. But you guys keep spreading falsehood that it's only Yoruba men that cheats.
Lollittaa:
Tech guy Chizom_ of CHafricatech gets called out by Twitter feminist, @Mochievious for preying on young ladies, under the guise of giving them scholarships, which according to information, was actually actually paid for by Don Jazzy.

2 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Bbqekpa: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
I'M SO ASHAMED OF NIGERIAN MEN RIGHT NOW!!!!

It doesn't even surprise me. Nigerian men are the most morally bankrupt idiots I've ever seen.

Especially your father.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Brooke60(f): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2021
Seun:
This is an open and shut case of infidelity. His wife knows that he's a serial cheat, and worse, she knows that everyone knows, which means that they won't respect her if she decides to stay with him. She cannot forgive him after all this publicity. RIP to this man's marriage.
Like, I wonder if the marriage can stand after this. A very young marriage that will be a year + in December oo.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Seun:
This is an open and shut case of infidelity. His wife knows that he's a serial cheat, and worse, she knows that everyone knows, which means that they won't respect her if she decides to stay with him. She cannot forgive him after all this publicity. RIP to this man's marriage.
she will forgive him. Na so e easy to find man? Relationship dynamics shows there are far more eligible females than males, and many women don't mind settling.

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by snoopz: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2021
You see that thing under the skirt ehn
Na that thing go end man o
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Gerrard59(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2021
angelfallz:
All theses ones Na story. Men would continue to seek out women to have sex with.
The guy did not commit any crime.

He is not the first married man and he would not be the last married man that would shoot his shot.

Toasting a woman isn't the problem but using his position as someone who approves a scholarship is the issue. It's unethical and wrong. It's akin to sex for grades in teritary institutions. The evidence had at least eleven women as potential victims! How can a man be so effortlessly useless and stoopid in the name of wooing women regardless of his marital status?! It shows he's very irresponsible and unfit for sensitive positions. In fact, he can be charged for having sex with a minor.

2 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Gerrard59(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Phcmayor:
The dude is not forcing them so why make it a public discussion

The lecturer who uses sex as a bait to assess his female students isn't forcing them too, presumably.

I really hope Ndi feminists being led by Moe deal with him for posterity sake.

2 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2021
I don't know about the minor part. But the truth is that these things happen and would continue to happen.

Men would always leverage their positions to get something whether it is sex, money, bribe etc. Women. Do it too but to a lesser extent.

My annoyance is that, so many people on this thread have tried to make it look like it is peculiar to Nigeria.
There are many examples of men in positions of authority or power outside Nigeria having sex with women.
So why try paint it as peculiar to Nigeria

https://panatimes.com/azerbaijan-mp-huseynbala-miralamov-fired-after-video-of-him-touching-his-secret-eatery-ass-during-a-conference-call

Gerrard59:

Toasting a woman isn't the problem but using his position as someone who approves a scholarship is the issue. It's unethical and wrong. It's akin to sex for grades in teritary institutions. The evidence had at least eleven women as potential victims! How can a man be so effortlessly useless and stoopid in the name of wooing women regardless of his marital status?! It shows he's very irresponsible and unfit for sensitive positions. In fact, he can be charged for having sex with a minor.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by 1F30M4(f): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2021
Ayo081:

You know him personally?

Not personally but yeah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos / Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.