Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants (41484 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Gerrard59(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Bros I just saw it. If anyone tells me such can happen in our beloved tech, I would have sworn its a lie. Now I know why female only tech programs exist. So many girls would have gotten AIDS trying to learn python.

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
You won't ever hear me say "all" or "most" when it comes to bad actions by our people.

That is a clear difference with Bratislava.

Lollittaa:

except cooooooks yaf chop red pill, he's a very cool guy.
Hot lava ke? Oya take chilled malt. Bikozianu(please) grin
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Tomahawk99(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
I'M SO ASHAMED OF NIGERIAN MEN RIGHT NOW!!!!

It doesn't even surprise me. Nigerian men are the most morally bankrupt idiots I've ever seen.
Don't generalize the situation of your father and your brothers you dirty swine.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Bakakeyz(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
I asked this same guy for tech assistance, he blanked my dm. Men!!!!
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by 1F30M4(f): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chizom??! shocked shocked Christ, I never would have imagined.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
I thought the guy that paints his nails plays on the same team?

What's your own?

femiasaolu2014:
Most of these "techies" are Incels who can't face the opposite sex to woo them.

A little successful startup, a little funding and they start painting their nails and growing dreadlocks and aggressively pursuing women in an abrasive manner and without finesse, just to make up for the opportunities they never had.

Stupid people
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
cooooooks:
I thought the guy that paints his nails plays on the same team?

What's your own?

thought as much.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Everybody needs love. wink

Lollittaa:

thought as much. Ezra looks very....ish. Ew
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
cooooooks:
Everybody needs love. wink

You're right
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bakakeyz:
I asked this same guy for tech assistance, he blanked my dm. Men!!!!
do you smoke blunt? Infact do you have a pucci?
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Seun(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is an open and shut case of infidelity. His wife knows that he's a serial cheat, and worse, she knows that everyone knows, which means that they won't respect her if she decides to stay with him. She cannot forgive him after all this publicity. RIP to this man's marriage.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by folake4u(f): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
I don already cuss am for Twitter streets since morning. cheesy
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Ayo081(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Seun:
This is an open and shut case of infidelity. His wife knows that he's a serial cheat, and worse, she knows that everyone knows, which means that they won't respect her if she decides to stay with him. She cannot forgive him after all this publicity. RIP to this man's marriage.

It's crazy tbvh undecided

I don't think he's ok up there undecided
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Ayo081(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
1F30M4:
Chizom??! shocked shocked Christ, I never would have imagined.

You know him personally?
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by folake4u(f): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Eyaaaaa. Chai. So a fellow niggur could not help you?

Life. cry

Lmaoooooooo so much for men helping their fellow men. grin.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by space9880: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

It doesn't even surprise me. Nigerian men are the most morally bankrupt idiots I've ever seen.
you never jam Pakistan and India
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Hkff: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by AfroKnight: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

That's very st*pid, though. If you needed women to ask out, he couldn't have done it else where?

I'm trying to pity him small, but the more I know the more my quota of pity is running low.

Any how. Whatever. Godspeed to him and with his reckless decisions and consequences. I've lost interest.

Lemme just sit back and watch the agenda committee deliberating over his matter and that of all Nigerian men in turn. grin grin

I didn’t see the “all Nigerian men” part before grin.

Please and please. Face Chizom abeg. It’s not Nigerian men that toasted those girls. It’s Chizom.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by space9880: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The excuse of it's the kind of men you meet is getting old. Who are the people perpetrating such acts if not Nigerian men? The tooth fairy?

Is it that you're in denial of the normal daily headlines? Or you are waiting to meet such dirty men to know they exist? Maybe if a gay man turns that Nigerian men charm on you, you will feel otherwise.

Only the truly unfortunate person here will deny statistics and work with sentiment rather than facts. You can't even address the issue head on, rather diverting here and there.

Most Nigerian men are sex felons.
these things happen everywhere in the world. You for just say all the men for the world na sex felons na
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by rachytenny2(f): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lol. This should be termed "a king and more"...
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
[s]
AoifeNightfall:

[/s]
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Where were you when a married British minister and a married women were caught on CCTV kissing and groping.

I believe you have a serious psychological issue of inferiority complex.
BRATISLAVA:
This must be the preference men on NL say that women in tech receive. Must be the preference they give out. This is why guys in tech must be begging for laptops. Men sabotaging men.

[s]Most Nigerian men are sex felons. Even the dirty-looking ones in backwater government offices. That is a typical day in their life, scheming and looking for ways to demand sex from women to do the things they should ordinarily do.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
There is no need replying such people.
That person behind that moniker does not contribute anything meaningful on NL but always waits for things like this to reach NL. Then the person starts convulsing about how bad Nigerian men are.
The person has serious issues.
cooooooks:
Just because you come in contact with such men doesn't mean it's the norm.

I'm a Nigerian men. My father, my uncles are Nigerian men. This is not normal.

No difference between you and the NL guys who say stuff like "Nigerian women are useless", etc.

Unfortunate peeps.

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lol. So because a man is trying to toast women decency and discipline has been buried?

Guy, it is very possible that people are having sex right now in capitol Hill, maybe one congressman and his secretary.
There was a congressman that was caught sending nude pics to an underage girl some years ago.
A married British minister was caught with a married woman CCTV.
And so many others.
So guy leave out this your inferiority complex. When it happens in other countries people like you keep quiet, but once it happens in Nigeria you start showing how inferior you are and how much you hate yourself.

olola4:
Decency and discipline has been buried in this country, from our leaders to the citizens.

The guy name and reputation all in the name of Konji
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
All theses ones Na story. Men would continue to seek out women to have sex with.
The guy did not commit any crime.

He is not the first married man and he would not be the last married man that would shoot his shot.

LaSenior:
cheesy

To avoid all this troubles caused by puxxxy learn how to control your urge

E get one babe wey dey give me constant banging without wahala and I am comfortable and contented with her

Is only men who's not contented with the woman they have that usually falls into Toto wahala

Some puxxies brings you success while some brings downfalls to the lowest of low

Choose your puxxy wisely and stick to it and avoid unnecessary drama
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lol. Very few people follow that rule

Alf137:
Never bring pleasure in the place of your business
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Story!
Some times I wonder if you people live under a rock. People have been mixing Business and pleasure since time immemorial.
Married men have been toasting single women since time immemorial.

You people that are pretending to be shocked are just making things worse.

Sunisonflex39:
Missing business with pleasure.. cheating pleasure for that matter..these married men keeps disgracing we singles...they should shey remember usifo ataga and chidinma
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Don't mind them. Women are always innocent.

9janacruice:
Forget, we still have numerous of guys and b*tches into this sexual transition and "thank you for coming" reward.
It's just the girl being childish here.
Why not just shun the move and have your peace?
It would be justifiable posting this without the b*tch responding in agreement and have the guy keep pressing.
Everyone seems attacking the guy, leaving the daughter of Jezebel bringing the lust in him.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by angelfallz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
I tire.

Phcmayor:
The dude is not forcing them so why make it a public discussion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.