Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants (41486 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by onojaford(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lollittaa:
Men will never learn never to mix business with pleasure.
It happens...
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Magnoliaa(f): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But who made you wicked like this? grin

Na previous heartbreaks. cry
Even though I've found a man now, I've not completely been healed. That's why it seems as if my head touches sometimes.

I must be needing some alpha hot times then. Toe curling, back lifting, scream inducing times with the super hung type.

shocked lipsrsealed grin This is sooo vivid. Super what? **coughs chokingly and crazily**

@60% battery, Nokia 3310 battery or iPhone 11?

Don't give me your equipment, ma, give me the opportunity to be your protege. Those happy times will stop me from posting ugly truths here.

Ahhh. Na Sony Ericsson battery oh. Those sliding types or the ones you flip open and close. grin

You wanna be my protégé? Hmmm... I'll think about it. What's your type first? And are you really really very teachable and submissive? Because the kind of alpha men I deal with are the types that dominate completely. You will take permission before you take water or wee wee. You will take permission before you stand up. Even if your body is 'scratching you', you will take permission before you can touch any part of your body to scratch it. Deal or no deal? angry
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Magnoliaa(f): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
AfroKnight:

I didn’t see the “all Nigerian men” part before grin.

Please and please. Face Chizom abeg. It’s not Nigerian men that toasted those girls. It’s Chizom.

Ah. Sorry, no. You're guilty by Virtue of Gender Association. So una must collect dragging too. grin
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Na previous heartbreaks. cry
Even though I've found a man now, I've not completely been healed. That's why it seems as if my head touches sometimes.

Don't we all love these embittering heartbreak things? Hypothetically. The touching has been saving men from burns on the forum, they should be grateful, you're kind. Kind of wicked still. grin

shocked lipsrsealed grin This is sooo vivid. Super what? **coughs chokingly and crazily**

Lol. Naughty person you are. Yes, the gag reflex inducing type. But a regular deep scrub is not bad at all. To read more vivid smut, should I start selling?

Ahhh. Na Sony Ericsson battery oh. Those sliding types or the ones you flip open and close. grin

wink

You wanna be my protégé? Hmmm... I'll think about it. What's your type first? And are you really really very teachable and submissive? Because the kind of alpha men I deal with are the types that dominate completely. You will take permission before you take water or wee wee. You will take permission before you stand up. Even if your body is 'scratching you', you will take permission before you can touch any part of your body to scratch it. Deal or no deal? angry

This last paragraph! Na wah oh! Is it a BDSM Alpha relationship, you know, one of those kinky smouldering romance type relationships? I need someone who doesn't cum until I tell him to, and who likes to be whipped to get to that point. cry I need a sub. And a sub needs me to dom. If he's good, he can get to cum.

But I'm ready to learn. Spill the tips.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Magnoliaa(f): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
This last paragraph! Na wah oh! Is it a BDSM Alpha relationship, you know, one of those kinky smouldering romance type relationships? I need someone who doesn't cum until I tell him to, and who likes to be whipped to get to that point. cry I need a sub. And a sub needs me to dom. If he's good, he can get to cum.

But I'm ready to learn. Spill the tips.

Nawa o. Babe. Which one be this na? grin cheesy I only have alpha males to hook you up with. And no alpha is gonna be caught playing sub and being disciplined by a woman in the other room oh. LOL. Maybe you should find some liberal guys oh, for your wish.

You must be a sub in toto for my tips to work.

The touching has been saving men from burns on the forum, they should be grateful, you're kind. Kind of wicked still. grin

grin grin grin LMFAO.

Lol. Naughty person you are. Yes, the gag reflex inducing type. But a regular deep scrub is not bad at all. To read more vivid smut, should I start selling?

Chisos. Wait sef. There are even some things I'm not understanding here. Deep scrub? Gag reflex? Like a choking thing? Anyway, I have Google. wink
You want to start selling smut? grin That's actually a nice business concept. Let's do a joint thing together. As people are buying erotica from your stand, I give them a drop of anointing oil and sell a keg of holy water to them, in the adjoining stand. I mean, we have to be kind and considerate of their souls na? After we finish corrupting them, we give them a way to find salvation. Sooo ideas! Smut and Holy Water Ventures by ... abi you get any creative names?

How about: Bratis & Nolia... your one-stop spot, shop and bookstore for hot reads and intimacy gadgets. wink wink

We could simultaneously consult Lilvicky68 sha. He's learned about these stuff. Erotic businesses, sėx stores and book shops. Yunno. To give us a consumer's perspective. What ya think? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Nawa o. Babe. Which one be this na? grin cheesy I only have alpha males to hook you up with. And no alpha is gonna be caught playing sub and being disciplined by a woman in the other room oh. LOL. Maybe you should find some liberal guys oh, for your wish.

Half of the alphas want to be used like dirty rags. You need to whip them into shape. To put just the cap in, they are putty. They just need a taste of it to get the thrill they've been missing.

You must be a sub in toto for my tips to work.

LMAO. Nice pun there. Forget about learning, this is much more fun.

grin grin grin LMFAO.

Chisos. Wait sef. There are even some things I'm not understanding here. Deep scrub? Gag reflex? Like a choking thing? Anyway, I have Google. wink
You want to start selling smut? grin That's actually a nice business concept. Let's do a joint thing together. As people are buying erotica from your stand, I give them a drop of anointing oil and sell a keg of holy water to them, in the adjoining stand. I mean, we have to be kind and considerate of their souls na? After we finish corrupting them, we give them a way to find salvation. Sooo ideas! Smut and Holy Water Ventures by ... abi you get any creative names?

If you're interested in such lovely work, we need to pool our experiences. I'm very sure the in Toto parts you earlier mentioned will be best sellers. But please, they need aphrodisiac candies to go with it. All that holy water will only get them wet. And maybe they'll be needing handcuffs.

As for names... The Flower and Magma Venture? Bumps and Gasps?

How about: Bratis & Nolia... your one-stop spot, shop and bookstore for hot reads and intimacy gadgets. wink wink

Oooh, here's a tidy business in less than 5 lines.

We could simultaneously consult Lilvicky68 sha. He's learned about these stuff. Erotic businesses, sėx stores and book shops. Yunno. To give us a consumer's perspective. What ya think? cheesy

But he's a fergin. Or a monk. Or what do they call them nowadays?

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
truthsayer009:

Nah, women have held posts in tech na, that's not the problem. Even Ozzy Etomi is currently in a top position at a top tech company including all her friends, I have worked with some of this ladies one on one, so I know. Is she motivating her company to offer girls scholarships? Answer is NO. The issue is that those who offer this free scholarships are men.

Btw why is your name changed to BRATIS-BOILING GOT-LAVA?

To prevent needless mentions.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Magnoliaa(f): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
But he's a fergin. Or a monk. Or what do they call them nowadays?

Lil? A monk? A fargin? Really? You mean to say all his bragging and mouths are just that and he no get shishi experience nor done the do? grin lipsrsealed Eweee.

Half of the alphas want to be used like dirty rags. You need to whip them into shape. To put just the cap in, they are putty. They just need a taste of it to get the thrill they've been missing.

grin grin grin I have no choice other than to concur here, though. Those doods are sêx-starved. Yes. They wanna be used dirty and bent into 850° by the sexy ass women and feminazis they condemn as they scream their lungs out. Asin. Just the tip, and they are in the eleventh heaven. grin

LMAO. Nice pun there. Forget about learning, this is much more fun.

OMGG. This is even your mind here. I had no pun in mind ohhh. But how do you know the word 'toto' and the meaning? cheesy From where you learn am? You're from SA, shey?

If you're interested in such lovely work, we need to pool our experiences. I'm very sure the in Toto parts you earlier mentioned will be best sellers. But please, they need aphrodisiac candies to go with it. All that holy water will only get them wet. And maybe they'll be needing handcuffs.

Will definitely be best sellers. Erm. No problem. No problem there at all, with pooling our experiences. As I am kuku a thesis writer on Nairaland and you know, I'll contribute mainly to the theoretical aspects, yunno... the psychology of human sexuality and fantasies people want, that's my forte, trust me. And you supply from your practical knowledge. wink We could switch once in a while, but that's pretty much it. Yeah, the candies, too, and handcuffs. But holy water getting them wet? Hian. Anyway, damn! This business is gradually coming to life. Who said women aren't logical and can't run a business?!

Ohhhh. Flower and Magma. I LOVE that. Flower, for the women. Their 'garden' part... magma, the men. You know magmas are always hot and spilling. Shooting up. I see a pun in *that* name, too. grin grin grin

Bumps and Gasps. LMAOOO. grin grin grin grin grin

Oooh, here's a tidy business in less than 5 lines.

So neat, right? smiley smiley
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by AfroKnight: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ah. Sorry, no. You're guilty by Virtue of Gender Association. So una must collect dragging too. grin

Face the culprit abeg. grin

Also, I’m not a badoo. I’m a gentleman. A decent faithful, extremely humble gentleman. I don’t know anything about sexual activities.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Magnoliaa(f): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
AfroKnight:
Also, I’m not a badoo. I’m a gentleman. A decent faithful, extremely humble gentleman. I don’t know anything about sexual activities.

[img]https:///view/shocked-shookt-surprised-gif-7443411.gif[/img]

Sayyyy whaaaaaaatttt? Ah. Buoda Afro. Ah. Ah. E de beru Olorun! Ha!
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by AfroKnight: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

[img]https:///view/shocked-shookt-surprised-gif-7443411.gif[/img]

Sayyyy whaaaaaaatttt? Ah. Buoda Afro. Ah. Ah. E de beru Olorun! Ha!

lipsrsealed Well, that’s how I see myself. grin
What more can I say?

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lil? A monk? A fargin? Really? You mean to say all his bragging and mouths are just that and he no get shishi experience nor done the do? grin lipsrsealed Eweee.

He will know better.

grin grin grin I have no choice other than to concur here, though. Those doods are sêx-starved. Yes. They wanna be used dirty and bent into 850° by the sexy ass women and feminazis they condemn as they scream their lungs out. Asin. Just the tip, and they are in the eleventh heaven. grin

They are wildly sexually attracted to feminazis. Hence the unending contact. What truly frightens/upsets/troubles them is their own brand of promiscuity in women skin.

OMGG. This is even your mind here. I had no pun in mind ohhh. But how do you know the word 'toto' and the meaning? cheesy From where you learn am? You're from SA, shey?

This is nairaland. Therefore I am Nigerian. And you don't mean to tell me I wouldn't have picked up toto? If not from Tonto Dike threads, where else? It seems her name evokes something else when men come across it, and they just had to rub it in each time. grin grin

Will definitely be best sellers. Erm. No problem. No problem there at all, with pooling our experiences. As I am kuku a thesis writer on Nairaland and you know, I'll contribute mainly to the theoretical aspects, yunno... the psychology of human sexuality and fantasies people want, that's my forte, trust me. And you supply from your practical knowledge. wink We could switch once in a while, but that's pretty much it. Yeah, the candies, too, and handcuffs. But holy water getting them wet? Hian. Anyway, damn! This business is gradually coming to life. Who said women aren't logical and can't run a business?!

LMAO. Just LMAO. Think EL James. And the slapping senator in a room full of bunnies. It's possible. I have your back. This project must see the light of day. grin grin.

Ohhhh. Flower and Magma. I LOVE that. Flower, for the women. Their 'garden' part... magma, the men. You know magmas are always hot and spilling. Shooting up. I see a pun in *that* name, too. grin grin grin

Lol. Now, I'm not responsible for what you're thinking. Whose mind is going where?

Bumps and Gasps. LMAOOO. grin grin grin grin grin

It's a self-explanatory name, and seems easy to remember.

So neat, right? smiley smiley

Very.
Thanks for the inspiration

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Magnoliaa(f): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
What truly frightens/upsets/troubles them is their own brand of promiscuity in women skin.
Exactly. It's crazy how that deeply unsettles them. How can you be so fking obsessed over women's private parts?

This is nairaland. Therefore I am Nigerian.
Therefore? Nah. It doesn't always mean that, but if you say you are, it's fine. You seem a lot to be interested in SA issues and topics and on threads by that tmk dude.

And you don't mean to tell me I wouldn't have picked up toto? If not from Tonto Dike threads, where else? It seems her name evokes something else when men come across it, and they just had to rub it in each time.
Hahahaha. I see. That's true sha. The name was funny and suggestive to me too when I first heard of it.

LMAO. Just LMAO. Think EL James. And the slapping senator in a room full of bunnies. It's possible. I have your back. This project must see the light of day.
Which one is slapping senator in a room full of bunnies laidis? Omooo. Be like you be OG oh. Ahh, this business must definitely sail. grin

Lol. Now, I'm not responsible for what you're thinking. Whose mind is going where?
Lol. It is what it is now. Exactly as I have interpreted it. tongue

Very.
Thanks for the inspiration.
You're welcome. cheesy I'm always at your service!

P.S.: Are you referring to that senator who slapped some woman sometime ago and was ordered to pay 50m to her?
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Exactly. It's crazy how that deeply unsettles them. How can you be so fking obsessed over women's private parts?

When eating a pie, it's good to know if others washed their hands before dipping in their index fingers to taste it, not so? Or maybe they are just obsessed with the unattainable.

Therefore? Nah. It doesn't always mean that, but if you say you are, it's fine. You seem a lot to be interested in SA issues and topics and on threads by that tmk dude.

Therefore. This is a hard one. If I admit it, it will validate some silly theories from one language speaking woman. And if I don't, it will validate some other bonkers theory. I mean, to question Nigerian men has brought up a lot of theories from Nigerian defenders.

Hahahaha. I see. That's true sha. The name was funny and suggestive to me too when I first heard of it.

I thought it was the name of a pet pig initially. But then, it's a weird name.

Which one is slapping senator in a room full of bunnies laidis? Omooo. Be like you be OG oh. Ahh, this business must definitely sail. grin

I'm serious about the inspiration..

Lol. It is what it is now. Exactly as I have interpreted it. tongue

shocked

You're welcome. cheesy I'm always at your service!

grin

P.S.: Are you referring to that senator who slapped some woman sometime ago and was ordered to pay 50m to her?

Yes, that senator.
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Bakakeyz(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Lollittaa:

do you smoke blunt? Infact do you have a pucci?

You smoke blunt and in fact you have a pucci

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.