Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema (26876 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

Wow. So every hijacker, love-vendor, drug dealer in SA is a Nigerian.
And you think there are no South Africans involved in this vices that if every Nigerian leaves SA today, South Africa will be drug, love-vendor, hijack free?

The Nigerians who run legitimate businesses there and add value to your economy are suddenly lumped among the drug dealers. South Africa has a serious unemployment, crime and drug problem. It has nothing to do with Nigerians. How many Nigerians are in South Africa to start with.
I'm not sure they are up to 500k yet they are the cause of the entire South African problem. Do you know how far South Africa is from Nigeria?

It is the mark of laziness to keep blaming others for your own problems
At this point, you're just a bore nothing else
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by eebraa(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Here's another one of the "if not for the whites" brigade. Lol,Do you even know how Zimbabwe looks like? Harare alone makes your slum cities look like villages. I'm black and I don't live in a slum so I don't know what you're on about. You know nothing sit this one out!
I said Zimbabwe. Harare is not the only place in Zimbabwe. You may not live in a slum but majority of your black countrymen live in the slum.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
eebraa:
I said Zimbabwe. Harare is not the only place in Zimbabwe. You may not live in a slum but majority of your black countrymen live in the slum.
Well' I'm saying Harare alone beats all of your cities. Read for comprehension

Lol. As for us living in slums grin grin grin whatever makes you sleep better man.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by JAWBONE(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, it seems there's a narrative that you want to believe and you are dead set in believing it. Let's say 80% percent of black south africans live in shacks that's most of the country right? then most of the country would be made up of shacks isn't it? But as things stand South Africa is one of earth's most beautiful countries and if we mostly live in shacks why then do we also make the biggest middle class? Yes, there a lot of people people live in shacks (called informal settlements) and a lot don't live in those. Most Black SAs don't live in shacks actually. I don't, I doubt TMK does, I doubt Jace does too,then are there are rural areas like Venda (google houses in rural Venda and you'll be shocked) then are Townships like Your Sowetos, Davetons,Mitchell's Plain, Mlazi etc Then there are suburbs in Soweto itself, there are mixed suburbs around the country where you find south Africans of all races for example, then there are also black suburbs and so forth, then some people live in the cities etc You find Black south Africans everywhere come on! We are the majority and is kinda weird you think we are cramped only shacks. There are indian and coloured informal settlements mind you.

There are other black billionaires man come on! Our president himself is a billionaire, then you have the likes of Robert Gumede, Leonard Sowazi, Phuthuma Nhleko, Sipho Nkosi, Mike Teke, Vincent Mntambo, etc., etc Motsepe just happens to be the most popular one because of visibility, plus we really don't hype billionaires this side like you do over there

Julius Malema talks about those things because of an agenda, why would he want to nationalize banks? Some of the things he says are straight out legit like land redistribution but other than that, dude is a quack! You can't gauge how a country is like based on Facebook to be honest and it's kinda brave when you say "Most of you live here and there when you haven't set foot here.

You are talking about beauty of South Africa, you are probably talking about beaches, table mountain, and maybe women.
There's nothing beautiful about these images when one minority racial group occupies the lush areas while the other majority lives in dust and rust

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by eebraa(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Was there a South Africa before the whites came in 1652 undecided I guess if your white gods didn't flee Nigeria in a hurry you'd know the answer to that. But because you have a black white-worshipping brain you'll have to wait for a white tourist to Nigeria to give u the answer.
Nobody is worshipping whites here. I'm just saying it as it is. Governance in SA under the leadership of blacks has been nothing but disaster.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by morpheus24: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

Wow. So every hijacker, love-vendor, drug dealer in SA is a Nigerian.
And you think there are no South Africans involved in this vices that if every Nigerian leaves SA today, South Africa will be drug, love-vendor, hijack free?

The Nigerians who run legitimate businesses there and add value to your economy are suddenly lumped among the drug dealers. South Africa has a serious unemployment, crime and drug problem. It has nothing to do with Nigerians. How many Nigerians are in South Africa to start with.
I'm not sure they are up to 500k yet they are the cause of the entire South African problem. Do you know how far South Africa is from Nigeria?

It is the mark of laziness to keep blaming others for your own problems

Tell Iron galaxy to dig up the stats for you, his country keeps really good records on everything else but for some reason this one is not common knowledge to the populous.

Apparently the Nigerians who occupy the small metropolitan spaces of down town Joburg and Pretoria are somehow the ultimate problem of a large land mass that constitutes the geography of South Africa.

There's Nigerian drug dealers everywhere hiding in plain site stealing their women and infiltrating their deepest villages.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by galaxy2020(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Of course you don't see value in yourself but on white people like a typical Nigerian coon why must we be surprised?
...lazy people, go and be creative instead of looking for people's things to loot. Why can't you compete with others foreigners? All you guys know is to drink, sleep with women and continue to blame others for your inborn laziness. No food for lazy man bro.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

You are talking about beauty of South Africa, you are probably talking about beaches, table mountain, and maybe women.
There's nothing beautiful about these images when one minority racial group occupies the lush areas while the other majority lives in dust and rust
Lol, cheap tactics. You are aware this is one place right? Alexandra. So what's your point? Are we all cramped over there or?

when I'm talking about the beauty of South Africa, I'm talking about the beauty of South Africa, warts and all. cool Lame ass tactic try again

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
galaxy2020:
...lazy people, go and be creative instead of looking for people's things to loot. Why can't you compete with others foreigners? All you guys know is to drink, sleep with women and continue to blame others for your inborn laziness. No food for lazy man bro.
Lazy savages, go and work instead of being cramped in cybercafes like sardines scamming US citizens or boiling your mothers' heads for money rituals. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by galaxy2020(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lazy savages, go and work instead of being cramped in cybercafes like sardines scamming US citizens or boiling your mothers' heads for money rituals. grin grin grin
...we will continue to dominate you in your country, whether you like it or not, we die here. You can go on drinking and womanizing while we work hard.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by JAWBONE(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ever heard of 50 years of apartheid and 300 years of colonisation in SA? It's your fault you don't read and are asking us dumb questions - not ours. Things are improving. Read up on how black university students have quadrupled, the black middle class has overtaken that of whites 15 years ago, 30% of the economy is now in black hands according to the Black Business Council - that's about the size of Kenya's GDP.

All this info is readily available on something called the internet.

PS. People who have been in SA for over 350 years are no longer considered invaders - they are citizens. And SA is not gonna take stupid violent reforms like Zimbabwe and wreck the economy, which is something you'd all love to see in Nigeria.

So you agree that apartheid is the root of your problem. Whites are no longer in the middle class because they have moved to the upper class. Encourage your leaders to right the wrongs of apartheid and stop fighting imaginary enemies. You are crying about jobs that other Africans take which are mostly menial jobs like shoe-shiners, waiters, cleaners etc.

Is that the kind of jobs you should be looking to get from your government as citizens? In Nigeria, we have a lot of Beninoise and Togolese citizens as cooks, brick-layers, motorcycle riders etc.
Nobody gives a fûck about them as long as they do their jobs well.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by JAWBONE(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
morpheus24:

Tell Iron galaxy to dig up the stats for you, his country keeps really good records on everything else but for some reason this one is not common knowledge to the populous.

Apparently the Nigerians who occupy the small metropolitan spaces of down town Joburg and Pretoria are somehow the ultimate problem of a large land mass that constitutes the geography of South Africa.

There's Nigerian drug dealers everywhere hiding in plain site stealing their women and infiltrating their deepest villages.

Don't mind them. The same South African men are notorious for killing and raping their women.

No wonder their women always run to Nigerian men. We do know how to give some good good loving
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by morpheus24: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

Don't mind them. The same South African men are notorious for killing and raping their women.

No wonder their women always run to Nigerian men. We do know how to give some good good loving

just last week one in Soweto chopped up his side chick to pieces and stuck her parts in the Freezer.

another one who was pissed that he got caught cheating and his girlfriend left him, killed the girlfriend, tried to kill girl friends sister and then went across town to kill his side chick but ended up killing the sister.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
galaxy2020:
...we will continue to dominate you in your country, whether you like it or not, we die here. You can go on drinking and womanizing while we work hard.
whatever cultist
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by hannsg: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
These are the types that know veey little about South Africa but scream the loudest. You come to our countries undocumented and do as you please then blame apartheid .

Truth hurts! I remember the Inkatha/ANC blood-fests from the early 90's, the township violence, drugs, rapes and alcohol abuse that was rampant during the De Klerk and Botha era. I remember talking to Afrikaners in Bloemfontein, coloured brethren in the Cape and Zulu homies in Jozi. My words are for seasoned historians, not revisionists yarning niggers without a passport.

Immigration is an issue, but SA problems go MUCH deeper than that.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
hannsg:

Truth hurts! I remember the Inkatha/ANC blood-fests from the early 90's, the township violence, drugs, rapes and alcohol abuse that was rampant during the De Klerk and Botha era. I remember talking to Afrikaners in Bloemfontein, coloured brethren in the Cape and Zulu homies in Jozi. My words are for seasoned historians, not revisionists yarning niggers without a passport.

Immigration is an issue, but SA problems go MUCH deeper than that.
Lol, what truth? and what hurts ? what is this?
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

And you are notorious in killing your own mothers for money, scamming, human trafficking, drugs, etc ,grandstand-standing doesn't look on Nigerians shame, you are one dodgy nationality
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

So you agree that apartheid is the root of your problem. Whites are no longer in the middle class because they have moved to the upper class. Encourage your leaders to right the wrongs of apartheid and stop fighting imaginary enemies. You are crying about jobs that other Africans take which are mostly menial jobs like shoe-shiners, waiters, cleaners etc.

Is that the kind of jobs you should be looking to get from your government as citizens? In Nigeria, we have a lot of Beninoise and Togolese citizens as cooks, brick-layers, motorcycle riders etc.
Nobody gives a fûck about them as long as they do their jobs well.
Dude you keep comparing Nigeria to South Africa ffs. Nigeria doesn't even attract as nearly as many immigrants as South Africa does and I'm definitely sure the Togolese aren't pushing drugs, making demands, snatching phones etc. So please stop trying to grand-stand here

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by JAWBONE(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Dude you keep comparing Nigeria to South Africa ffs. Nigeria doesn't even attract as nearly as many immigrants as South Africa does and I'm definitely sure the Togolese aren't pushing drugs, making demands, snatching phones etc. So please stop trying to grand-stand here

If you compare Nigeria to Black South Africa, you guys don't even stand a chance.

Black South Africans are having it bad as any country in SSA.

Don't be deceived into thinking the wealth of South Africa is in your hands
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by JAWBONE(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And you are notorious in killing your own mothers for money, scamming, human trafficking, drugs, etc ,grandstand-standing doesn't look on Nigerians shame, you are one dodgy nationality

At least we don't go about blaming other nationalities for it.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

At least we don't go about blaming other nationalities for it.
We blame those that are worthy of blame cool African immigrants aren't saints, you are busy running away from that fact
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

If you compare Nigeria to Black South Africa, you guys don't even stand a chance.

Black South Africans are having it bad as any country in SSA.

Don't be deceived into thinking the wealth of South Africa is in your hands
Yes, Black SA that has achieved more in 27 years of democracy than all of your 60+ years of independence. Still celebrating road markings in 2021, same road markings you find in our ghettos grin grin yeah right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by JAWBONE(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Yes, Black SA that has achieved more in 27 years of democracy than all of your 60+ years of independence. Still celebrating road markings in 2021, same road markings you find in our ghettos grin grin yeah right.

You don't even have road in your own ghettos. The roads in South Africa were built by white people for white people. They didn't build roads for you blacks. I hope you know that. You just happen to use them today.

Tell me what has Black South Africa achieved in 27 years of democracy?
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by JAWBONE(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
We blame those that are worthy of blame cool African immigrants aren't saints, you are busy running away from that fact

Neither are South African saints. Blame yourselves for not weaning off the damage of apartheid.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by LeSudAfricaine: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

You don't even have road in your own ghettos. The roads in South Africa were built by white people for white people. They didn't build roads for you blacks. I hope you know that. You just happen to use them today.

There are no roads in South African ghettos? Ok. So there has been roads built since apartheid ?
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by LeSudAfricaine: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, cheap tactics. You are aware this is one place right? Alexandra. So what's your point? Are we all cramped over there or?

when I'm talking about the beauty of South Africa, I'm talking about the beauty of South Africa, warts and all. cool Lame ass tactic try again
LMFAO,they love this Alex pic don't day? I'm sure they jerk over it. Don't know if it supposed to be some validation
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

Neither are South African saints. Blame yourselves for not weaning off the damage of apartheid.
Don't know if you're totally thick or what. You cannot go to the US, and do crime over there or as you please and then raise the defense that there also criminals in the US. Can you please use your brain
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
LMFAO,they love this Alex pic don't day? I'm sure they jerk over it. Don't know if it is supposed to be some validation
grin grin grin Apparently, we are all cramped over there

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
There are no roads in South African ghettos? Ok. So there has been roads built since apartheid ?
Apparently none grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by sirp9898(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
I SOUTH AFRICA THEY LOVE THEMSELVES EVEN DOL THEY ARE OF DIFFRENT TRIBES AND HATE FORIGNERS BUT HERE IN NIGERIA WE HATE OURSELVES SO MUCH AND LOVE FORIGNERS

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

Well, those roads were built with the sweat of the Blackman, those roads are being maintained by the blackman as we speak and one of the things black South Africa has done well is to build new roads expanding the road work to be the second-best in Africa. something you're still grappling with for 60+ years

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by sirp9898(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
IN SOUTH AFRICA THEY LOVE THEMSELVES EVEN DOL THEY ARE OF DIFFRENT TRIBES AND HATE FORIGNERS BUT HERE IN NIGERIA WE HATE OURSELVES SO MUCH AND LOVE FORIGNERS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. / Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.