Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema (26850 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
sirp9898:
I SOUTH AFRICA THEY LOVE THEMSELVES EVEN DOL THEY ARE OF DIFFRENT TRIBES AND HATE FORIGNERS BUT HERE IN NIGERIA WE HATE OURSELVES SO MUCH AND LOVE FORIGNERS
Thank you. Too obsessed with Xenophobia but tribalistic asf
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by truthCoder: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Weren't you celebrating road markings? Yes,No? grin grin

I really don't understand what you mean by roads celebrating road markings but i had to go through your profile to understand how your mind works.

South Africa was developed more than its neighbours simply because the black people were kept off power for so long.

The Rand has hovered around the mid twenties against the Naira for so long. This implies that the Rand is almost static against the Naira. IN case you don't understand, that implies the Rand as well as the Naira have been depreciating at extremely high levels. It doesn't mean well for SA. Ordinary CFA has gone up in value against the Rand.

Yes Nigeria has a lot of problems and we acknowledge that. But the average Nigerian is not lazy. We understand the value of providing for our households. The average black south african is afraid of competition. He wants to sit at home and get government incentives.

You are afraid of other blacks. You are afraid because an average Nigerian will take care of his woman and south african girls love this.

My point is simple...all the infrastructures designed and implemented by the previous governments in SA are decaying. Rand is losing value. Investment is going to other African countries like Rwanda at rates higher than that of SA. South Africa has reached its peak.

It is politics of skin colour and stomach infrastructure.

2023 will come soon and maybe NIgeria will have a new set of leaders. Maybe we would leave this mess. But as for South Africa, you have been designed to fail in the long run.

Just Watch

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by JAWBONE(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Don't know if you're totally thick or what. You cannot go to the US, and do crime over there or as you please and then raise the defense that there also criminals in the US. Can you please use your brain

Americans know the bulk of their problems is caused by them. School shootings, drive-by etc

There's no country in the world where the immigrant population is totally responsible for crime. Immigrants do play a part but at the end of the day all forms of criminality are majorly local.

When you hear politicians start pointing fingers at immigrants for local problems then you know that politician is a failure

South Africans are responsible for the violent crimes in their country not foreigners.

South Africans have the nasty attitude of blaming every other person for their problems but themselves. Even if you remove every African national from your country, it would still be a crime-ridden nation.

The problems run deeper than where a particular person is from
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by JAWBONE(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
sirp9898:
IN SOUTH AFRICA THEY LOVE THEMSELVES EVEN DOL THEY ARE OF DIFFRENT TRIBES AND HATE FORIGNERS BUT HERE IN NIGERIA WE HATE OURSELVES SO MUCH AND LOVE FORIGNERS

There's a difference between loving foreigners and kissing their ass. Here in Nigeria, no white man can make anybody feel inferior. The white population are 99% expatriates. We don't have a problem of racial domination.

About hating ourselves, Nigerians are very competitive
A country of over 200 ethnic groups, there is bound to be friction. And that friction is mostly political.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by LILTJAY: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
If I wqs the president of SA, I would make immigration strict like that of Australia

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by eebraa(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Well' I'm saying Harare alone beats all of your cities. Read for comprehension

Lol. As for us living in slums grin grin grin whatever makes you sleep better man.
You are the one who really needs comprehension. It's clear you've never traveled out of your urbanized slum. Don't forget to buy a treated mosquito net and stop blaming apartheid for everything
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by mysticwarrior(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Well, those roads were built with the sweat of the Blackman, those roads are being maintained by the blackman as we speak and one of the things black South Africa has done well is to build new roads expanding the road work to be the second-best in Africa. something you're still grappling with for 60+ years
the white men used black south Africans as slave during road construction.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
mysticwarrior:
the white men used black south Africans as slave during road construction.
You are one of the dumbest Nairalanders alive. Definitely not wasting my time.

3 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

Americans know the bulk of their problems is caused by them. School shootings, drive-by etc

There's no country in the world where the immigrant population is totally responsible for crime. Immigrants do play a part but at the end of the day all forms of criminality are majorly local.

When you hear politicians start pointing fingers at immigrants for local problems then you know that politician is a failure

South Africans are responsible for the violent crimes in their country not foreigners.

South Africans have the nasty attitude of blaming every other person for their problems but themselves. Even if you remove every African national from your country, it would still be a crime-ridden nation.

Still deliberately missing the point. You are as thick as they come
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
truthCoder:

I really don't understand what you mean by roads celebrating road markings but i had to go through your profile to understand how your mind works.

South Africa was developed more than its neighbours simply because the black people were kept off power for so long.

The Rand has hovered around the mid twenties against the Naira for so long. This implies that the Rand is almost static against the Naira. IN case you don't understand, that implies the Rand as well as the Naira have been depreciating at extremely high levels. It doesn't mean well for SA. Ordinary CFA has gone up in value against the Rand.

Yes Nigeria has a lot of problems and we acknowledge that. But the average Nigerian is not lazy. We understand the value of providing for our households. The average black south african is afraid of competition. He wants to sit at home and get government incentives.

You are afraid of other blacks. You are afraid because an average Nigerian will take care of his woman and south african girls love this.

My point is simple...all the infrastructures designed and implemented by the previous governments in SA are decaying. Rand is losing value. Investment is going to other African countries like Rwanda at rates higher than that of SA. South Africa has reached its peak.

2023 will come soon and maybe NIgeria will have a new set of leaders. Maybe we would leave this mess. But as for South Africa, you have been designed to fail in the long run.

Just Watch
Did you or did you not celebrate road markings on one road called Sokoto. A simple yes or no would do grin

3 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by LeSudAfricaine: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
truthCoder:

Just Watch
Urgh. No matter how intellectually you try to present your arguments, you Nigerians always fall in the same trap you .overpraise whitey and play down black people. It kills most of your arguments .

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by LeSudAfricaine: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Did you or did you not celebrate road markings on one road called Sokoto. A simple yes or no would do grin
grin grin I remember that.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Lionessza6(f): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mhurfhy:
I wish Africans can travel to any African country and live and do business legally without paying much.

I wish other Africans would respect the laws of their host nations,and be of value than leeches.

3 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

Lol. Stop stating the obvious we all know which problems are American. Trump built a wall on the Mexican border because of the huge influx of undocumented Mexicans entering the US. South Africa is facing a similar thing from all of you especially undocumented Zimbos nextdoor.

"There's no country in the world where the immigrant population is totally responsible foir crime blah blah" again stating the obvious. I do not recall saying that was the case. I already conceded that we have our own criminals and simply can't afford to import ones from outside, ffs that's an easy concept to understand. You have undocumented foreigners roaming our streets, how do these people get caught for crimes? You have unskilled people burdening our system, cheap labour replaces our own people looking for jobs, you have people crowding our buildings when when there's a shortage of housing for own people . You ignore all these because it doesnt fit your narrative.

The same politician pointing fingers at immigrants, recovered hijacked buildings from the same undocumented foreigners. All of those buildings were occupied illegally. Must we clap hands for the sake of pan-africanism?

You don't live in South Africa you don't get to tell us what is our reality and what is not. Immigrants are very much involved in violent crime, it is reportedly daily on our media. So don't come here and defend your beloved immigrants when you don't not live and understand South African dynamics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Lionessza6(f): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Geenosko:
The average black south African is scared sh*t of the whites but bare their fangs when it comes to a fellow black. I have never heard them advocate for all the white foreigners to leave o, it's the blacks they are after. And funny enough, it's the white who control nearly all the means of production.
Apartheid really f*cked up their minds.
Tufiakwa.

LMFAO, I like how you people will never listen to the points being raised but will show your illiteracy by using whites as your shield,brainlessnes ? grin. This is what happens when one cant reason without emotion.

Listen here dear;

1. Most immigrants who are involved in nefarious activities in South Africa are africans, show me any white immigrant that has been caught trafficking women and children. Show me any white immigrant that stands all day in a street corner harassing women and selling drugs . Show me any white immigrant that would leave his/or her country to be a cleaner or security guard in South Africa.

2. No one says SAns dont commit crime, but what people are saying is that we can't be dealing with our own criminals and yours as well. You people need to look deep as to why your people would rather be in foreign jails than in your country .

3. South Africa has an unemployment crisis and cannot afford to have foreigners ( yes BLACK foreigners as I've never seen any other race doing this ) coming into the country looking for waiter or cleaning job. If you don't have any skills to offer the country then wtf are you coming here for ?

4. You claim you control the means of production in Nigeria grin.....yet you have over 70% dirt poor people ,and many are desperate to run away from these resources you supposedly own grin......are you guys not high?. Do you know who really controls that oil,you think its Buhari and other corrupt bafoons in Abuja ? grin.

5. You never had apartheid yet you fools are the biggest coons in Africa, who fckd u up or is it in your genes? grin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by dasparrow: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Some of the most hateful Blacks you will come across in this world are the ones who come from countries where they experienced racial oppression, marginalization and subjugation. I have always wondered why. I guess they were taught self hate very well by their white oppressors. I am still of the opinion that African Nationals should seek so-called greener pastures elsewhere and not in South Africa before you become a victim of their xenophobia. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
dasparrow:
Some of the most hateful Blacks you will come across in this world are the ones who come from countries where they experienced racial oppression, marginalization and subjugation. I have always wondered why. I guess they were taught self hate very well by their white oppressors. I am still of the opinion that African Nationals should seek so-called greener pastures elsewhere and not in South Africa before you become a victim of their xenophobia. A word is enough for the wise.
Nigerians are most tribalistic Africans I know but here ypu are giving us a lecturer about "hate". Spare us please.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lionessza6:

I wish other Africans would respect the laws of their host nations,and be of value than leeches.
Somehow we must be happy with such.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, I like how you people will never listen to the points being raised but will show your illiteracy by using whites as your shield,brainlessnes ? grin. This is what happens when one cant reason without emotion.

Listen here dear;

1. Most immigrants who are involved in nefarious activities in South Africa are africans, show me any white immigrant that has been caught trafficking women and children. Show me any white immigrant that stands all day in a street corner harassing women and selling drugs . Show me any white immigrant that would leave his/or her country to be a cleaner or security guard in South Africa.

2. No one says SAns dont commit crime, but what people are saying is that we can't be dealing with our own criminals and yours as well. You people need to look deep as to why your people would rather be in foreign jails than in your country .

3. South Africa has an unemployment crisis and cannot afford to have foreigners ( yes BLACK foreigners as I've never seen any other race doing this ) coming into the country looking for waiter or cleaning job. If you don't have any skills to offer the country then wtf are you coming here for ?

4. You claim you control the means of production in Nigeria grin.....yet you have over 70% dirt poor people ,and many are desperate to run away from these resources you supposedly own grin......are you guys not high?. Do you know who really controls that oil,you think its Buhari and other corrupt bafoons in Abuja ? grin.

5. You never had apartheid yet you fools are the biggest coons in Africa, who fckd up or is in your genes? grin.
I've been saying this thr whole day raising the same points you are rasing but they are stuck on their two trumpcards. Xenophobia and white people.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2021
LILTJAY:
If I wqs the president of SA, I would make immigration strict like that of Australia
its about time.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 12:08am On Nov 19, 2021
People wanna do as they please in South Africa then raise Xenophobia as a defence.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Lionessza6(f): 12:37am On Nov 19, 2021
dasparrow:

Yes tribalism is self love ......delusional bunch grin. Isn't tribalism the biggest reason why most African countries cannot even work together to feed their kids,what could be worse?

Yes,stop flooding us with your criminals we have enoght problems we need to focus on,go elsewhere, but if you're observing ,the most progressive countries in Africa are giving you a middle finger......it must be self hate from their part grin grin grin.

Show me any black person from a country that experienced racial oppression that would leave his country and go and rape,and drug young black girls? What do you call yourselves race- loving hustlers? Jokers!

3 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Lionessza6(f): 12:45am On Nov 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I've been saying this thr whole day raising the same points you are rasing but they are stuck on their two trumpcards. Xenophobia and white people.

Playing victim is what they do best. But remember we're fighting against their dream here ......Nigerians love travelling to other people's countries illegally to mostly destroy . So by being so vocal about the dangers of illegal immigration in our country ,we've made ourselves the enemies of their "progress" grin. Ask yourself why they are so pained over citizens asking for law and order to be enforced? This is against their evil agenda grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by LILTJAY: 12:47am On Nov 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
its about time.
they should all go and develop their respective countries angry

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Lionessza6(f): 12:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Geenosko:
The average black south African is scared sh*t of the whites but bare their fangs when it comes to a fellow black. I have never heard them advocate for all the white foreigners to leave o, it's the blacks they are after. And funny enough, it's the white who control nearly all the means of production.
Apartheid really f*cked up their minds.
Tufiakwa.

Guys let's leave our hardworking African brothers to murder and rape us ,and go after whites who arent an immediate threat to us grin grin.......
Calling for law and order is afrophobia....
Let's be loving and let savages who destroyed their own countries come here and destroy ours grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Lionessza6(f): 1:04am On Nov 19, 2021
inoki247:

They're the one committing there crime if truly it's foreigners that's committing the crime during dere Looting spree did you see any foreigners amoung the arrested looter..

Abi which foreigner will struggle hard to leave his country nd goan start looting Love Machine or coffin...

Brainless argument as expected from a unilag graduate grin grin. These are the issues raised;

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Lionessza6(f): 1:18am On Nov 19, 2021
morpheus24:

Hijacking buildings in another man's country with what army

Pimping a grown ass woman by what means Muti?

Importing drugs from where? If you didn't know the biggest importers of contrabands into SA are the Chinese and Pakistanis but then again you wouldn't care.

I could careless about willing hoes and junkies,but when you start attacking innocent women and children, then you deserve to be necklaced. And please don't tell me about SA who commit crime too,that's a sickening excuse. Is there any other nationality that's known for forcing people to be junkies and prostitutes in South Africa, if so please show me any Pakistani ,Ethiopian ,Somali etc that does this shyt;

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Omodua(m): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Ayomide811:
This is what Ebow drug traffickers have done.
This same decision can be taken here in Nigeria too so that we send them back to their unfortunate land of killing policemen
Stop your nonsense rant. Because you are fed with lies that IBO's are drug traffickers in that country whereas they are mere victims of smear campaigns. South Africans are the real traffickers.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Lionessza6(f): 1:37am On Nov 19, 2021
morpheus24:

I keep asking you Saffers to give us stats on the percentage of Foreign national criminals in your jails, prisons as a percentage of overall crime statistics so we can see. Numbers don't like but Rhetoric travels far.

Are you high? grin
Why do you think every sane nation is scared of the influx or illegals......they are difficult to trace which makes it difficult to bring them to justice.

A South African criminal or permanent resident is easier to catch.........fingerprints and id ....they have to use an id at the bank, school,work etc. If cops really want to find a SA criminal they usually do. So jail and prison stats wont reflect the he whole picture. And this is SA,so it would be silly to think that they'd be more foreign prisoners than locals. But we can't overlook that there are certain heinous crimes dominated by aliens.

Imagine the ones that got away;

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Lionessza6(f): 1:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Omodua:
Stop your nonsense rant. Because you are fed with lies that IBO's are drug traffickers in that country whereas they are mere victims of smear campaigns. South Africans are the real traffickers.

LMFAO, I give up grin

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Lionessza6(f): 2:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Princedapace:

that is not the crime they are talking about. There is usually looting during break down of protests everywhere... It happened in Nigeria, it happened in USA, it happened in China, etc.

The crimes they are talking about are rapes, stealing, car hijacking, human trafficking, etc. Let not pretend. Many people who migrate illegally to other countries tend to do these kind of things to survive because most of them didnt migrate with any competent indemand profession or skillsets.

Even in Ghana, a lot of them are complaining about crimes committed by Nigerians. Everyone can not be wrong at the same time. We shouldnt like about our potential rate of committing crime to make money to oppress our village people. It is a mindset thing.

I can break this down for u. Countries that dont complain much about these things are developed countries that have strong security systems to catch these illegal immigrants and crime committers such as USA, Canada, Germany, etc. A country like SA is still developing and does not have such strong security system like her developed counter parts. That is why the ordinary citizens are suffering the most from all these petty crimes committed at rural areas.
I personally dont know what someone will be doing another person's country illegally with no skillset, no education, nothing. What else will they do? Crime.
We should stop being cowards and fix our country instead of running away illegally.

As we type, many Nigerians are looking for how best to manipulate documents to stay in SA, how to use tourism visa to hide and remain in SA. These things are not good.
Remember, there was a time Nigerians also asked Ghannians to leave Nigeria grin
We would have done same if we were South Africans. No be their fault. Make we fix our own country grin

So objective! shocked. Are you sure you're Nigerian? shocked. This is one of the few comments that was devoid of sentiments but focused on the issues raised without diverting the topic to something else. Very very very very rare to witness here as most comments are usually devoid of logic . ... .bravo ....you seem like a worthy person to have a serious discussion with.

@the bolded, this is what we keep on telling African immigrants,that most countries in Africa are not at war,they need focused youth to fix them and it won't be easy with all the dictators around but when they put enough pressure results will show. We need space to deal with our own issues here and we're being distracted by these useful weapons called illegals. People are now wide awake that these people are brought here on purpose to reverse the gains of our freedom .....cheap labour and criminality.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Lionessza6(f): 2:25am On Nov 19, 2021
JAWBONE:

The rest of the post I wont even entertain because it's nothing but sentimental trash
@the bolded,stop being stupid;

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

UN Confirms Barrow As President Of Gambia / Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) / U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.