Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema (26875 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by stevebond007(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
98% of land in the hands of the Whites is never their focus.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Encyclopedia1: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na una fault? No, when the whites were killing you, I tot Nigeria was in the forefront to help. It's a good time to tell foreign nationals to go back home. Baboons. Good for nothing people. Very lazy idiots.

4 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by truthCoder: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mark my words.

South Africa would be worse than Nigeria before the child born today clocks 50 years.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ungrateful people don’t go far in life.

“Some” South Africans are suffering from post oppression traumatic syndrome. POTS.

The whites caged them for too long.

As for labour laws or issues in the so called capitalist system u can create benchmarks or quota systems. It’s very easy to keep the balance.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Parrot69: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Waiting for 3 urchins
TMKSouth
IronGalaxy
JaceBlaze to come and spew their usual trash whenever an alphabet that starts with S and ends with A is mention

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by ipobarethieves: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
sad
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Sammerboi: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
These black south Africans fear the whites and hate their fellow Africans. Meanwhile it’s our leaders who fought for you to be liberated from this white rulers. If not for poverty SA no be country person for go now, their own citizens living in a deplorable houses and that.

3 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Goke7: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
south africans don kolo seriously

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by eebraa(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
See what foreigners are going through in South Africa. It's always easy for them to blame foreigners for their misfortune and all that. When foreigners leave, South Africans will start fighting themselves since there'll be no foreigner to blame for their problems . Here in Nigeria we don't even like ourselves and tribalism is the order of the day and we want South Africans to accept us when we've not accepted fellow Nigerians as compatriot. Make everybody fix him country.

5 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Goke7: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

“Some” South Africans are suffering from post oppression traumatic syndrome. POTS.

I doubt if they can recover, it's that bad, they do them strong thing no be small

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by tutudesz: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Princedapace(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
inoki247:
This South Africa people jus get that spirit hate the mother of witchcraft...

And this also a sign of witchcraft is jus lik when someone wants his or her Neighbor to be evacuated from where he or she stays cause is doing well than him or her....

what south africans are doing is similar to what Nigerians are doing to fulanis herdsmen

No one likes forigeners come in and commit countless crimes. No one.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by samonak(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
If South Africans ever make the mistake of voting this man, believe me the country will go up in flames under one year. I believe he has the pulse of most black South Africans vis-a-vis income inequality, land redistribution and wealth distribution, but lacks the acumen and political sagacity to address these contentious issue without upsetting the apple cart. About 80% of the Economy of SA lies in the hands of white South Africans who will not sit idly and watch populist figures like Julius Malema to confront the status quo. If peradventure he wins the election and goes ahead to address the contentious issue of land redistribution without compensation, the West will inundate SA with sanctions and cripple it like Zimbabwe. My advice is for the EFF to form an alliance with the DA party, so as to oust the ANC ( who have clearly failed the ordinary South Africans) in a way it will be a win - win situation. First it will assuage the feelings of acrimony among the whites and also embrace the blacks who want genuine change.

4 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by tutudesz: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

shocked if South Africans could read this comment
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by inoki247: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Princedapace:

what south africans are doing is similar to what Nigerians are doing to fulanis herdsmen

They're the one committing there crime if truly it's foreigners that's committing the crime during dere Looting spree did you see any foreigners amoung the arrested looter..

Abi which foreigner will struggle hard to leave his country nd goan start looting Love Machine or coffin...

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by GeneralPula: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Don’t be surprised that they foreign nationals they’re referring to are not the white, but Biafra nationals..

3 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by SATANlST: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
nigerians are cancer. deport them , exterminate them all. nuisance from shit holes

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by SATANlST: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
inoki247:

They're the one committing there crime if truly it's foreigners that's committing the crime during dere Looting spree did you see any foreigners amoung the arrested looter..

Abi which foreigner will struggle hard to leave his country nd goan start looting Love Machine or coffin...
u cant compare that to the robbery and drug crimes these shithole citizens commit

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Princedapace:

What are Nigerians doing to fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by inoki247: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
SATANlST:
u cant compare that to the robbery and drug crimes these shithole citizens commit

You guys are jus looking for who to rope with your crime u think a Thief or an armed robber that see free looting won't partake from it....

Prove me wrong did you see any foreigners amoung the looters that was arrested....
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by galaxy2020(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
The blacks in SA are lazy bones, the whites fixed SA not them. Yeye people.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
would South Africans in other countries also leave the country where they reside in?

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lol South Africans should be the most angry, hate filled Africans in the globe. They don't even know what their problem is... Lazy fukkers

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by ajl: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayomide811:
This is what Ebow drug traffickers have done.
This same decision can be taken here in Nigeria too so that we send them back to their unfortunate land of killing policemen

Oloriburuku! Your nemesis will catch up with you. Tribal man with village mentality.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
would South Africans in other countries also leave the country where they reside in?
They will soon come here to tell u South Africans hardly travel out.. Which is true in some sense and it's the reason they lack exposure. They only know South Africa grin
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by SATANlST: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
inoki247:

You guys are jus looking for who to rope with your crime u think a Thief or an armed robber that see free looting won't partake from it....

Prove me wrong did you see any foreigners amoung the looters that was arrested....
omo we are not talking of looters here. looting is not a major crime. we are talking of more grievous crimes committed by these shithoole Igbos
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMksouth over to you grin cheesy i told you that your useless black SA are stupid did i not tell you i wish other Business wise Africa people will come over to Nigeria we love competition, i remember when i was building my third house in Abia state one togolis was introduced to me that he can fix tiles very well i employed him not minding we have my brothers who are good in doing so undecided undecided but in SA the love to complain if not other African country would SA be free by know from Aparthied useless stupid black south Africans undecided

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
killmods:

They will soon come here to tell u South Africans hardly travel out.. Which is true in some sense and it's the reason they lack exposure. They only know South Africa grin

lol,they should just search on google,almost 2000 south Africans live in brazil
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by oluwazoba25: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayomide811:
This is what Ebow drug traffickers have done.
This same decision can be taken here in Nigeria too so that we send them back to their unfortunate land of killing policemen
look at this eleribu eda, is lagos your land? You that come from inside igbogila forest, ogbeni u no make sence jerre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by ajl: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
inoki247:

Is looting the only crime that is committed in South Africa? Let us be honest, few of our people are involved in certain types of crimes in South Africa. They only need to focus on those and deport them if they are found committing crime. As much as I detest Nigerian situation, there is no way I will be happy if foreigners enter Nigeria and commit crime. Ain't we complaining about foreign Fulani criminals from other parts of West Africa. But they thrive in Nija because their godfather is in power.

3 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by ednut1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
If they have no papers and constituting nuisance they should be deported and giving some money to help them back home

4 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by DabuIIIT: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Shame to the black nation especially to that one that prides herself as the most populous black nation on earth...a zoo actually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. / Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.