Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please (34632 Views)

I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. / Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Muwq: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Lokojatoofar: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
ogbiwa:
In as much as I'm seeing comments here asking you to mind your business, I will ask you OP to ask yourself, if that woman was your sister and those kids were your nephews, would you turn a blind eye? Now the fact she's not your family doesn't mean there isn't someone out there who is her family. Since you have the woman's phone, see if you can make contact with anyone who she calls family, and warn them to come and carry their sister. I tell you OP I lie not, that woman remaining in that house and under that situation is a timebomb waiting to tick off, and when it happens, I'm sure your conscience will tell you that this could've been prevented if you had done more. Do More! The woman has been abused so much that she has lost all self worth and respect, that's why she's still with that man. So basically she can't help herself

I will not just turn a blind eye, I will just use my korokoro open eye and leave her to enjoy tbe beating. The only ones I will help are the kids. Cos they are innocent. I will stylishly tell them that I want to help train them.
I will not expose my life to such a violent person because I have one foolish sister that wants to die ontop p€nis matter angry
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by SocialJustice: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Crieff:

You don't deserve the moniker you bear.
Lol, experience has thought me to be wise. All I'm saying is 'tread with caution.'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Capaldi: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

[s] Is that what is paining you?

Women enjoy a lot more benefits than men in every society, but we don't complain so much.
[/s]
Nonsense!!
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by eniteden(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Report to women organization, but NAPTIP will take quick action more than anyone of them, especially if you are in Abuja and they can make you anonymous.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by generalwo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Best thing you can do is report the situation to any agency that deals with such and maybe they can wade in to the issue themselves..... Be careful not to reveal your ID because na small thing dey kill man... Make u no go use your head carry wetin no be your own.. I am sure there are agencies that deal with such issues all around...... You can search for them and write to them as an anonymous person.... If you can secretely get valid proof or evidence......it will help alot...... There is a reason people are seeing the man and not saying anything so I would advise you thread with caution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by delpee(f): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
If you're in Lagos, report to the Lagos State Domestic Violence Response Team.

If you're in a different location, find out the equivalent agency.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by ngwababe(f): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oga ask the woman what she can do, and not you trying to do something. Call the woman and her the need to leave the house, so that she can be alive to see her grandchildren.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Mancrossfire: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bros calm down oooo. I've experienced this kinda situation. I was wondering what the hell are they still together for. One day a very close friend to the woman who happens to be our family friend told me that I shouldn't mind the woman ooo. She said she can't leave the man because of his big d!ck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by purefacti(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
cc:Datboredberry
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by AlphaStyles(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
CALL POLICE
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Prophet777: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Believe me, you are an angel God sent to free that family from the bondage of a man in animal skin termed to be a husband.

Blessed are the peacemakers but pls do not engage the man again physically or in an exchange of insulting words. Deal with the situation diplomatically. There is an agency in charge of domestic violence against women in Alausa/Ikeja. They will even be happy you come to report the him, they will escalate it and he will be summoned to appear within 48hrs.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by yemi1504: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Better not involve yourself openly and physically in such a violent mans matter. The day he will pour petrol in your shop and burn you in it, I wont type RIP. The person they are beating up and down is still standing strong, enduring the love strokes yet you want to go and show yourself?
Since you ask for advise just go and anonymously alert an NGO so they can take it up from there. Dont let him know that you are the one involved unless you are ready to face a vicious backlash should he decide to unleash his anger on you

Beating na love strokes kwanu? grin, to the stupid lady in question who is the bembe Nabiu victim lol, na love strokes sha lol SMH.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by yemi1504: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

I will not just turn a blind eye, I will just use my korokoro open eye and leave her to enjoy tbe beating. The only ones I will help are the kids. Cos they are innocent. I will stylishly tell them that I want to help train them.
I will not expose my life to such a violent person because I have one foolish sister that wants to die ontop p€nis matter angry

Two bottles of mortuary standard Trophy beers for you my man! If she is stupid to enjoy the love strokes lol,she should carry her cross jejely Chikena.

1 Like

Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by yemi1504: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mancrossfire:
Bros calm down oooo. I've experienced this kinda situation. I was wondering what the hell are they still together for. One day a very close friend to the woman who happens to be our family friend told me that I shouldn't mind the woman ooo. She said she can't leave the man because of his big d!ck

Big gbola always one of the stupid reasons along with stupid mumu I go die for you love lol.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Born2Breed(f): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
PROPEACE:

Na your Toto? Mind your business! After all, she was probably Born2Breed, just like you.

You say you be propeace but you dey insult, I won't insult you if not I for say na your mama too wey dey breed like pig u dey insult but as a good woman I won't insult you.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by eaglez(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please take a video of his act, there is this special against domestic violence units created by the Lagos state government, report him with your video proof but please remain anonymous to avoid stories that touch the heart.
massinola:
I will be as brief as possible.
I recently opened a barbing salon shop. Within the area I opened this shop, there's this couple living there. The man does nothing for a living. He's a drunkard. The woman on the other hand sells black market fuel and oil to make ends meet.

They gave birth to 6 children (yes, you heard right). Since I entered that street, I noticed a serious domestic violence going on in that family. The man after drinking, uses his wife and children as punching bags. This is not occasionally. On a daily. I'm seriously disturbed. A little arguement and the man goes straight to the woman's fuel and oil and pours everything away.

Even when he's the one provoking the woman, he goes to the woman's properties and starts damaging everything.

The worst is that no body in the street says anything. They all say they are used to them.
I'm seriously disturbed because the man always threatens to pour fuel on the woman and set her ablaze always.

On many occasions, he carries huge sticks to kill the woman like a snake.
People around always say he can't do it. On my side, I'm really disturbed, because I have seen where domestic violence caused a disaster. I fear that one day, the man might carry out his threats.

Today a serious fight broke out between the man and the wife. The man was beating the last born of the house that's just a year plus like a mad man. The wife couldn't bear it anymore and faced the man. He was beating all of them like animals. Looking for cutlass and 2by2 to use on them. People were passing and didn't even care. I couldn't bear it anymore. He was trying to smash the woman's phone on the main road. One small girl went to rescue the woman and the phone. The way this man flung the lady eeh, that was when I stepped in, collected the phone and told the man that if he tried touching the woman and the children again, I would bury him alive. I was very mad. I asked the woman what he's still doing with the man. Or is she waiting for people to carry her corpse before she flees for her life? The phone is still with me. I'm confused on what to do.

This man needs to be stopped before a disaster strikes. It's just a matter of time. I fear for the woman's life seriously.
What can I do to help the situation guys. I'm really disturbed.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Tunagee(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Baba leave the woman jare, she dey enjoy the panel beating, if not tell me why a woman would be enduring the beating up till this stage, also for people to be passing without saying anything shows that the woman is really enjoying it

Hehehe
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by uchennaq(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
massinola:
I recently opened a barbing salon shop. Within the area I opened this shop, there's this couple living there. The man does nothing for a living. He's a drunkard. The woman on the other hand sells black market fuel and oil to make ends meet.

They gave birth to 6 children (yes, you heard right). Since I entered that street, I noticed a serious domestic violence going on in that family. The man after drinking, uses his wife and children as punching bags. This is not occasionally. On a daily. I'm seriously disturbed. A little arguement and the man goes straight to the woman's fuel and oil and pours everything away.

Even when he's the one provoking the woman, he goes to the woman's properties and starts damaging everything.

The worst is that no body in the street says anything. They all say they are used to them.
I'm seriously disturbed because the man always threatens to pour fuel on the woman and set her ablaze always.

People around always say he can't do it. On my side, I'm really disturbed, because I have seen where domestic violence caused a disaster. I fear that one day, the man might carry out his threats.

Today a serious fight broke out between the man and the wife. The man was beating the last born of the house that's just a year plus like a mad man. The wife couldn't bear it anymore and faced the man. He was beating all of them like animals. Looking for cutlass and 2by2 to use on them. People were passing and didn't even care. I couldn't bear it anymore. He was trying to smash the woman's phone on the main road. One small girl went to rescue the woman and the phone. The way this man flung the lady eeh, that was when I stepped in, collected the phone and told the man that if he tried touching the woman and the children again, I would bury him alive. I was very mad. I asked the woman what he's still doing with the man. Or is she waiting for people to carry her corpse before she flees for her life? The phone is still with me. I'm confused on what to do.

This man needs to be stopped before a disaster strikes. It's just a matter of time. I fear for the woman's life seriously.

Please see if you can contact Ratata or Nedu of waziobia FM. There is a program that is dedicated to issues like this. You can get Ratata on IG. @ratatanation Please contact him fast. He will help you.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by showafrica(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
massinola:

One thing i observed about Nigeria is to mind your business. This case fit turn against you if the drunkerd fuckkk the wife well over night. If you wan live long in Nigeria, mind your business. Though you did well by saving the situation but here in UAR, good people don't last long. Its an evil country
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by PROPEACE: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Born2Breed:

You say you be propeace but you dey insult, I won't insult you if not I for say na your mama too wey dey breed like pig u dey insult but as a good woman I won't insult you.
You said your sole purpose on Earth is to breed like a she-dog and you are angry because I said the truth about you? So because I am Propeace I should not say the truth? Though I love peace, id say the truth even if it doesn't guarantee peace.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by uchennaq(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
showafrica:

One thing i observed about Nigeria is to mind your business. This case fit turn against you if the drunkerd fuckkk the wife well over night. If you wan live long in Nigeria, mind your business. Though you did well by saving the situation but here in UAR, good people don't last long. Its an evil country
Someone like you will not have PVC
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Jman06(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
yemi1504:

You can say that again! Guy doesn't know he is a Captain Save A Hoe and defender of the universe. I won't be surprised if he thinks women shit roses and can do no wrong lol SMH. I know them as I have one as a father. Women seem to like their ilk though SMH.
Women don't really like them sexually. They're mostly in the friendzone where the lady exploits them while getting fvckked by the bad toxic guys. It may sound like a joke but that's the reality of most ladies. They get sexually attracted to guys that don't give a fucck about them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Joydan95: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
massinola:

Let her keep enduring until her horse and kill her the way a distant relative died this year from her horseband hands. Funny thing is everyone, both family and neighbors told her to leave him but Aunty chose “Till death do us part”. Her brothers buried her without dignity!!
Some women don’t have sense
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by ednut1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
He may come for you one day
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by showafrica(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
uchennaq:

Someone like you will not have PVC

Lol, i no get my brother. The system is fuckkked and everybody is stupiddd. Just open church or psychia center because, you are either a prophet or a psychologist.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Born2Breed(f): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
PROPEACE:

You said your sole purpose on Earth is to breed like a she-dog and you are angry because I said the truth about you? So because I am Propeace I should not say the truth? Though I love peace, id say the truth even if it doesn't guarantee peace.

We are not quarrelling just stating the fact too that I would have said your mother is breeding like a she-dog because she was created first as a woman to breed. It's all good, so go in pieces sorry peace.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by VicM6: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
got to the part of six childern nd i gave up.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by PROPEACE: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Born2Breed:

We are not quarrelling just stating the fact too that I would have said your mother is breeding like a she-dog because she was created first as a woman to breed. It's all good, so go in pieces sorry peace.
It is you and not my mother that is Born2Breed, who wants to quarrel with a she bingo! grin
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Tallest45(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Typically Lagos lifestyle.. If it was portharcourt, trust me bro him drills for sure me.
Re: Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please by Mancrossfire: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
yemi1504:

Big gbola always one of the stupid reasons along with stupid mumu I go die for you love lol.

Stupid people prioritize their fantasies over their future. Some women are plain stupid, they can't even think of the future of their unborn children when choosing a partner. They make decisions with their perverts mind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? / After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.