Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Did You Stop Going To Church - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Stop Going To Church (23972 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by cooooooks(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by cooooooks(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IPAKsGbqcg

Streetpriest1:
Hey dear. Have a personal relationship with God and in ur relationship with him, try to obey him. U don't need to be in church everyday but build a strong foundation in ur life with the word of God.

God bless.

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by cooooooks(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2021

Labadi69:
When I woke up to the fact that pastors are all crooks trying to use religion to obtain innocent people. I’d rather pray at home and give my tithes directly to the needy angry
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by cooooooks(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2021

FullBlastLight:

Those who are not 4 d truth can neva be comfortable wit it whenever they encounter it!

Dis is d reason u wandered away!

...bt may u obtain mercy 2 reason ur way back, asap!
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by cooooooks(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9IDw6mvbdg

franklytrue:

Tares have been sown among the wheat but should a farmer abandon his field because of them? There will be a time of separation and judgment. Continue ye in the faith.
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Drogunov: 1:57am On Nov 22, 2021
seunmsg:
I stopped going to church since 2010 when I realized I wasn’t really getting anything out of the time and resources I was investing in churches. All the church could offer is false hope and faux morality that the owners of the church don’t even subscribe to.

Losing my BankPHB job in 2009 also played a significant role in my loss of faith in religion. I prayed, fasted and even sowed seed not to lose the job but I lost it anyway. So, there was no point continuing in a venture that obviously doesn’t work. And to be honest, I am far better off now than my church going days.

Oga o. Iro sha nre luro! You have never worked in any bank. You are a salesman working for :-. I won't burst the speaker now. You have been attending church with your wife. So stop lying.
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by emmaodet: 2:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Tokskob2008:
I realized I can't be building another man's business while I'm yet to start mine besides churches this days are just mere social gatherings nothing more.

Spirituality left most Nigerian churches a long time ago, na only fashion, networking and effizy remain now.

Tbh, I am really contemplating either not going to church again or change the current one.
My church is more or less a youth church and from my observation, it is more of fashion, show offs than the gospel.
My pastor is always eager to praise the current moneybag in the church publicly, hailing him.
2 to 5 years ago, I was one of the few contributors financially in the church. The pastor was always close to my family and I. Always calling regularly and always expecting a lot financially from us but last year, this Forex guys flooded the church, introduced the pastor and his loyalist to the forex Bussiness.
The pastor and his boys started collecting people money to invest and in a short while, made a lot of bastard money.
In a short while, pomposity set in. They all started looking at us working legally and making meager monthly salaries as low lives.
He doesn’t call nor look our sides again. They were all talking in millions.
As a show off, he decided to do a fund raising for his new permanent site and he started from 5m ( he did this because he knows his cacus-the boys investing with him were all loaded).
They all started pouring out3m, 2m by the time they got to 1m, the whole podium was literally filled. We the salary earners felt really really ashamed. It was as if we were just wasting our time in this world working for nothing when young young boys were busy benching us the forefathers of the church.
By the time they got to 500k, they stopped. They don’t need our crumbs of 100k. We were nobodies.
Fast forward to this day, forex has crashed. Many of them ran broke, a lot of people calling, insulting and threatening them for their money and now my pastor is humble.
He has been doing a damage control trying to get back to we the old guys. Coming closer and being friendly again but to be honest, I don’t want to go close to him anymore.
I saw his arrogance when he got good money and I saw a different man entirely.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by kogic: 2:52am On Nov 22, 2021
I was the fin sec of my church. There was some money that the new pastor(then) asked me to keep. Unfortunately, I used the money to invest in a ponzi scheme and lost every bit of it. To cut the long story short, I was disgraced out my position, Other parishioners(it was an open secret) starting avoiding me. It was like I was being ostracized. The disgrace was too hard for me to bear so I stopped going to church. I'm still paying the money . Hopefully, I wont enter 2022 with that debt.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Poleski: 3:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Nahunger:
Many Christians have backslided from attending church service due to one reason or the other.

I am no here to judge, I only wish you can tell us your peculiar reason and hopefully someone might be here to advice you on what to do.

No one is perfect, we all learn from birth to death always have a open heart to the endless possibilities been alive.

I was born and bred into a strong religious family. My late Godly father put me in a seminary (one of the best at the time) so I could become a priest. Before I graduated, I lost faith in religion.

I became a "born again" Christian at the school, a prayer warrior, I led masses. In fact, I did everything a true child of God was supposed to do in order to actually experience God. But nothing came up. I searched for God but got only disappointments.

My prayer warrior team tried to "heal" one of us who was crippled. We ended up making his condition worse. We went to a nearby hospital to pray for the sick. We gave them hope that they would be discharged early within a month. Three months later, we went back and were surprised to see the same group of sick people we prayed for. And many other things that proved to me that God is weak or doesn't exist. I chose the latter. 

After all these years, I've come to the conclusion that religion is all about money and power. Nobody has proved, beyond doubt, the existence of God. Till today, there is none. The Bible is not a reliable history book; it's an interesting book rewritten by many people with various changes. It shouldn't be presented as "evidence of God." 

In my seminary school, we read the whole Bible, and many things in it didn't and still don't make sense at all. The Bible has a lot of volent incidents, especially where children were slaughtered, pepertrated by a God that religious people claim to be peaceful and forgiving.

Look around the world today and you will see a lot of devastation caused by nature and humans. It doesn't look like a world created by a God. A true God would create a world where there is no evil and no suffering. 

If anyone could show me just one real proof of God's existence, I'll become a believer again and beg in public for God's mercy. I'm not holding my breathe for that.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Poleski: 3:27am On Nov 22, 2021
emmaodet:

Tbh, I am really contemplating either not going to church again or change the current one.
My church is more or less a youth church and from my observation, it is more of fashion, show offs than the gospel.
My pastor is always eager to praise the current moneybag in the church publicly, hailing him.
2 to 5 years ago, I was one of the few contributors financially in the church. The pastor was always close to my family and I. Always calling regularly and always expecting a lot financially from us but last year, this Forex guys flooded the church, introduced the pastor and his loyalist to the forex Bussiness.
The pastor and his boys started collecting people money to invest and in a short while, made a lot of bastard money.
In a short while, pomposity set in. They all started looking at us working legally and making meager monthly salaries as low lives.
As a show off, he decided to do a fund raising for his new permanent site and he started from 5m ( he did this because he knows his cacus-the boys investing with him were all loaded).
They all started pouring out3m, 2m by the time they got to 1m, the whole podium was literally filled. We the salary earners felt really really ashamed. It was as if we were just wasting our time in this world working for nothing when young young boys were busy benching us the forefathers of the church.
By the time they got to 500k, they stopped. They don’t need our crumbs of 100k. We were nobodies.
Fast forward to this day, forex has crashed. Many of them ran broke, a lot of people calling, insulting and threatening them for their money and now my pastor is humble.
He has been doing a damage control trying to get back to we the old guys. Coming closer and being friendly again but to be honest, I don’t want to go close to him anymore.

Religion is all about money and power!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Nahunger(m): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Poleski:

I was born and bred into a strong religious family. My late Godly father put me in a seminary (one of the best at the time) so I could become a priest. Before I graduated, I lost faith in religion.

I became a "born again" Christian at the school, a prayer warrior, I led masses. In fact, I did everything a true child of God was supposed to do in order to actually experience God. But nothing came up. I searched for God but got only disappointments.

My prayer warrior team tried to "heal" one of us who was crippled. We ended up making his condition worse. We went to a nearby hospital to pray for the sick. We gave them hope that they would be discharged early within a month. Three months later, we went back and were surprised to see the same group of sick people we prayed for. And many other things that proved to me that God is weak or doesn't exist. I chose the latter. 

After all these years, I've come to the conclusion that religion is all about money and power. Nobody has proved, beyond doubt, the existence of God. Till today, there is none. The Bible is not a reliable history book; it's an interesting book rewritten by many people with various changes. It shouldn't be presented as "evidence of God." 

In my seminary school, we read the whole Bible, and many things in it don't make sense at all. The Bible has a lot of volent incidents, especially where children were slaughtered, pepertrated by a God that religious people claim to be peaceful and forgiving. Look around the world today and you will see a lot of devastation caused by nature and humans. It doesn't look like a world created by a God. A true God would create a world where there is no evil and no suffering. 

If anyone shows me just one real prove of God's existence, I'll become a believer again and beg in public for God's mess. I'm not holding my breathe for this.

You have had your experiences and I respect that, as a man you must put God ahead of religion, religion are factions of ideology people adopt as their means of getting through to the creator..
Don't make the mistake of searching for God in religion, God has created all things good but man in his wickedness has corrupted most of God's creation, God is merciful always remember that and he has given us free will..

A quick question will you kill you biological son cause he stole one thousand #1000 naira from your wallet?

I believe you won't, so no father destroys his creation in a attempt to fix something that is wrong...
Search God in your heart not in other people.
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Tokskob2008: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2021
emmaodet:

I'm surprised you still refer to him as a pastor or even contemplating to go or not to go when it's obviously clearly that place doesn't even look what a church should be at all.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by FirmTR(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2021
shegzbillionz:
because the Bible was mis translated initially and we are living in false information, the whole Bible is complicated, that’s why people can’t do what’s in it fully, or do you think 20th century life are the same with 21st century Our parents were full time swayed , like brainwashed to the highest order.

The Bible may be complicated and people may be living in false information due to what they've been taught, but not me, not anymore.

I don't believe everything written in the Bible, for example, that we're the children of Israel or descendants of Abraham. How na?

As long as I can read and understand, I need nobody to come and interpret the Bible for me.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Ayo081(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Tokskob2008:

I'm surprised you still refer to him as a pastor or even contemplating to go or not to go when it's obviously clearly that place doesn't even look what a church should be at all.

Thing is these people are master at what they do. In a minute they're on God's side in another, they're not. They'll mess your mind.

I have come to realize that they think they're on God's side.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Raalsalghul: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2021
emmaodet:

All these in a church?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by shegzbillionz(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2021
rollywise:

A child carried about on the mother's back doesn't know how far the journey is. Your ability to write this long sermon is a miracle. Don't put God to test with blasphemy. May you not experience the WORLD then you'll learn you need the CHURCH and the MEN OF GOD to pray you out. Hebrews 10:5; Hebrews 10:24-25
How many people did you prayed out before they landed in the mortuary,your brain is in the highest canal of bondage, if you have a sick or unfortunate person continue looking for men of God who will pray them out.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by rollywise(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2021
shegzbillionz:

How many people did you prayed out before they landed in the mortuary,your brain is in the highest canal of bondage, if you have a sick or unfortunate person continue looking for men of God who will pray them out.

Olenu. Enjoy your time. May you not learn the hard way. Go check out the story Ada Jesus. Before her ordeal I don't think there's anything anyone would have told her that she'll heed just like you now. If you don't know, find out her story, watch her videos on YouTube, check out her end, maybe you'll learn one or two
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by dontai(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2021
rollywise:

Olenu. Enjoy your time. May you not learn the hard way. Go check out the story Ada Jesus. Before her ordeal I don't think there's anything anyone would have told her that she'll heed just like you now. If you don't know, find out her story, watch her videos on YouTube, check out her end, maybe you'll learn one or two
hahahaha, you now retreat to blackmailing and gaslighting. What happened to Ada Jesus that doesn't happened to TB Joshua, Adeboye's son, Dr Olukoya wives(he lost his second wife just a week ago). Are they also learning the hard way?
And to what end?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by rollywise(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2021
dontai:
hahahaha, you now retreat to blackmailing and gaslighting. What happened to Ada Jesus that doesn't happened to TB Joshua, Adeboye's son, Dr Olukoya wives(she lost his second wife just a week ago). Are they also learning the hard way?
What is there end?

Well it's good how you have accepted the negativities of life as a norm. It therefore means nothing will surprise you. But I chose life in Christ. I will live till a very good old age. The Bible says as my age, so shall my strength be. My faith is in God and I'll keep trusting his servants here on Earth and never ignore the gathering of the brethren. May whatever you believe in see you thru bro. Remain good
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by dontai(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2021
rollywise:

Well it's good how you have accepted the negativities of life as a norm. It therefore means nothing will surprise you. But I chose life in Christ. I will live till a very good old age. The Bible says as my age, so shall my strength be. My faith is in God and I'll keep trusting his servants here on Earth and never ignore the gathering of the brethren. May whatever you believe in see you thru bro. Remain good
but you are the one condemning him to the sad end of that lady, you are the one that preached damnation to anyone who doesn't followed your way. Whereas your way no be God ways. You and your lots are only usurping the power you never have. Live and let others do, you guys are not different from Boko Haram boys, as Boko Haram promise fire on infidels you raised hell on your so called unbelievers.
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by rollywise(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2021
dontai:
but you are the one condemning him to the sad end of that lady, you are the one that preached damnation to anyone who doesn't followed your way. Whereas your way no be God ways. You and your lots are only usurping the power you never have. Leave and let others do, you guys are not different from Boko Haram boys, as Boko Haram promise fire on infidels you raised hell on your so call unbelievers.

At least Christianity has not taken arms to force people to get salvation. They've not thrown a bomb on those who refuse to accept Christ. Or has anyone pointed a gun to your head to repent?
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by dontai(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2021
rollywise:

At least Christianity has not taken arms to force people to get salvation. They've not thrown a bomb on those who refuse to accept Christ. Or has anyone pointed a gun to your head to repent?
lol, poor you never learned your history. Let me help you a bit. Our forefathers are killed, threatened, cajole to accept Christianity, which is white man believe/tradition and abandon their own tradition. How is it different from what Boko Haram is doing up North? Do you know what happened when all this pentecostal churches that litter everywhere wanted to part from the first church the Romans Catholic, it's like Ipob wanted to secede from Nigeria, hope you know the scores now. Those stories have been long and they have been erase by the successors of pastors who down played it till it vanished to thin air. But that doesn't mean it never happened. It's like asking me have anyone collected my land, resources, used me as slave, killed and sold me off to slavery. That it doesn't happened to me, doesn't mean it never happened. And it have a lasting effects on people's mind and race. Like what's happening to the black/Africa American in USA, and people like you in Nigeria that the white have collected your resources, land, money, culture and even brain. But left you with a book called bible.
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by genkins(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
femi4:
Oh! You need details

Your mission in Church is for the following reasons:

1. It was a command from God

2. To unite the body of Christ even as we worship God together.

3. Encourage one another and build our faith

4. Share with one another materials, spiritual knowledge and otherwise.

A command from God? Can u show us where?
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by genkins(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
dontai:
lol, poor you never learned your history. Let me help you a bit. Our forefathers are killed, threatened, cajole to accept Christianity, which is white man believe/tradition and abandon their own tradition. How is it different from what Boko Haram is doing up North? Do you know what happened when all this pentecostal churches that litter everywhere wanted to part from the first church the Romans Catholic, it's like Ipob wanted to secede from Nigeria, hope you know the scores now. Those stories have been long and they have been erase by the successors of pastors who down played it till it vanished to thin air. But that doesn't mean it never happened. It's like asking me have anyone collected my land, resources, used me as slave, killed and sold me off to slavery. That it doesn't happened to me, doesn't erased it never happened. And it have a lasting effects on people's mind and race. Like what's happening to the black/Africa American in USA, and people like you in Nigeria that the white have collected your resources, land, money, culture and even brain. But left you with a book called bible.

The guy has gone silent. Lol.. U give am knock out

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by enirock(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
emmaodet:

Sorry I am quoting this whole post. For one who isn't properly grounded or not true to himself, wealth brings out his true nature. That is why ppl say give a poor humble man money and see the true man. Most times it's the poverty humbling him. Even if you don't want to go close to him, if it be put in your heart to do the little u can for God, do it announimously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Ashley86400: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
kjhova:
I was mid teen when I started to really questing the Bible, church and by extension, religion as a whole. My eager venture into my sciences triggered a reevaluation of the beliefs I held dear from childhood. So I asked a bucket load of questions which my church elders couldn't answer in any intelligent manner.

1) Who made God?
2) if there's a God, isn't that enough proof that there may be gods?
3) the universe is geologically older than the 6,000 years proposed by creation story?
4) how do you believe that snakes, donkeys etc have conversations with mentally healthy humans?
5) you do know that mental ailment is purely physical. How's Jesus healing by casting out demons?
6) what was the practical sense for Jesus turning water into alcoholic beverage at a party? To proof his messiahness or for show off?
7) Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Saul, David, Samuel etc seem to me like Hebrew supremacists and bigots who committed several acts of genocide and mass murder of innocent people. How are they saints?
cool Talking of Joshua. He stopped the sun from moving across the sky for 1 day? Are you crazy
9) If Bishop Oyedepo turned 1 shawarma into 2,000 basketful of shawarma in your presence, would you dare eat it? Is the Jesus story rational?
10) a whale had Jonah in it's digestive system for 3 days and he lived?
11) God and his arch enemy, Satan, really took a bet on Job leading to the killing of his 24 innocent children just to prove what point?!
12) God hardened pharaoh's heart, then ended up killing him and his soldiers for doing what same God hardened his heart to do!?
13) Moses had an israelite & his Medianite mistress murdered for breaking law on foreign women while he has a Medianite wife too??
14) Lot's wife turns into sodium chloride, all for looking back? Really??
15) specifically, why does a 33 years old guy have to be murdered for me to be saved? Saved from what, exactly?
16) Paul was a male chauvinist, and an usurper who never met Jesus. His conversion story seem more bullocks than credible.
17) what was the credentials for the "children" of israel being ordained as god's people and the rest of us, gentiles who must be wiped out to create "lebensraum" for the Hebrews?
18) creation story suggests that the stars hang in the "firmaments of the heavens" (AKA sky). That's easily debunked by any JSS1 Geography student!
19) who influenced David to conduct israel's 1st census? Kings said it was God. Chronicles said it was the Devil!
20) The crucifixion narrative of all 4 gospels don't rhyme! Either 3 are fade or they are all lies!
21) Give me biblical backing for having church denominations with papas and daddy and mummy GOs?
22) how's the bible creation story different from that of Odudua? Why do I have to accept theirs and reject mine?
23) when we do find proof of life outside this tiny blue planet of ours, would we need a "newest testament" to accommodate the expiration of the current one?

I got disillusioned with church before turning 18 years. One required a certain level of brain emptiness to find meaning in there.
Lol, you had me at 'lebensraum'.
Do you read WW2 history?
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by emmaodet: 1:01am On Nov 23, 2021
enirock:

Sorry I am quoting this whole post. For one who isn't properly grounded or not true to himself, wealth brings out his true nature. That is why ppl say give a poor humble man money and see the true man. Most times it's the poverty humbling him. Even if you don't want to go close to him, if it be put in your heart to do the little u can for God, do it announimously.

Yes bro. That is the only reason I may likely do anything to the church.
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by emmaodet: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2021
Raalsalghul:

All these in a church?

See what he sent to me for the upcoming Xmas carnival donation.
Last year when they were all making money raising shoulders, we were nowhere to be found but because things changed, all of a sudden, we are been recognized again.
My wife told me my colleague/tight-friend came out for 500k but I am still dragging my leg. Still don’t know maybe to just shock the man give him the flock you finger or not.

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Poleski: 5:24am On Nov 23, 2021
Nahunger:

You have had your experiences and I respect that, as a man you must put God ahead of religion, religion are factions of ideology people adopt as their means of getting through to the creator..
-- I put God ahead of everything and truly believed it, and all I got were only disappointments.

Don't make the mistake of searching for God in religion,
-- I thought your God created religion. When you pray to and worship a God, you are practicing a religion. Religion and God aren't incoexistent.

God has created all things good but man in his wickedness has corrupted most of God's creation, God is merciful always remember that and he has given us free will..
-- Yes, according to your Bible, he "created" everything. In that case, he also created evil. If not, there won't be evil on earth. Right?

A quick question will you kill you biological son cause he stole one thousand #1000 naira from your wallet?
-- A sane human being won't do that, likewise a sane God. But yours in the bible slaughtered many innocent people, including children, pregnant women and their unborn babies! What kind of wicked, brutal, and unforgiving God would do such a thing to his own creation?!

I believe you won't, so no father destroys his creation in a attempt to fix something that is wrong...
-- That's literally what your God did!

Search God in your heart not in other people.
-- Already searched wherever I could and still didn't see anything.
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by kjhova(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Ashley86400:

Lol, you had me at 'lebensraum'.
Do you read WW2 history?

Curiosity heals this cat and an enquiring mind hurls this guy everywhere. I'm an avid devourer of all war histories (Hitler, Kaiser Wilhelm, Napoleon, Kublai Khan, Alexander, Hannibal, Xhun Xhu, Robert Lee, Santa Ana, Ojukwu, Bashorun Latoosa, Xaka Zulu...all of em!) and anything else ever put in print and placed in front of me!

That said, the Nazi concept of Lebensraum was actually developed from their understanding of the spread of Europeans in the Americas (to the detriment of the natives) and the spread of the early Hebrews in the levant to the detriment of the so-called Canaanites!
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Nahunger(m): 6:16am On Nov 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Nahunger(m): 6:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Polesk

May you find peace where ever you find it, You are old enough to deduce logical reasoning from petty reasoning..
Which ever works for you enjoy it, I leave you be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) / Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.