Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why Did You Stop Going To Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Stop Going To Church (23963 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by tempusfugit: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2021
When I realized that I love juju grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by FirmTR(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2021
shocked

Because they do things contrary to what I read in the Bible.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by HEAVEN4444: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2021
the fear of hell disappeared when i realised your heaven and hell is here on earth. so i embraced spirituality so as to create my heaven here on earth, and abandoned religion which is another layer of shackles here on earth

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by tempusfugit: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2021
lol
Nahunger:

cool cool
Since you enjoy it, continue enjoying it.
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Sleekfingers: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Nahunger:
Many Christians have backslided from attending church service due to one reason or the other.

I am no here to judge, I only wish you can tell us your peculiar reason and hopefully someone might be here to advice you on what to do.

No one is perfect, we all learn from birth to death always have a open heart to the endless possibilities been alive.

Because it is a house full of brainwashed people

18 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Makschinchin: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2021
This one wey op wan shake table so grin grin
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Irondome1: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2021
When it becomes clearer to me that what I'm looking for in sokoto is in my shokoto.

11 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by vanbonattel: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Isobug: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
I discovered it was a waste of time.
Me too

12 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by OlawaleBammie: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Olarsview:

It depends on what is in your heart while you're in church,if you're carried away by multitude sorry.

Have you identify your purpose & gifts while going to church?

I cried bitterly the day i realized i didn't have a gift, i just go there and sidon as member everytime. Den i lost interest.

I wish i could be an organist but fate didn't put it that way. So....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2021
I still go to church. But I do lots on online service. My mum always tell me to try and go to the physical church. I haven’t stabilised in a church since I moved houses.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Martinez39s(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2021
I stopped going to church when I observed that God is non-existent and the Bible is one big fabrication.

13 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Pedrokush: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2021
Mountain of fire... unnecessary prayers...die by fire Everytime

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by rickyrex(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2021
I didn't stop going to church rather distance seperated me from attending church regularly. I love to go to church at ease
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by mainman7(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2021
"Satan is that you?!"

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Anieke77(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
I found they are deceivinge

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by mayhead(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Simple because I don’t understand what is being done in the church

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Bola146(f): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Grgton:
Why did you stop doing it offline! That is the question

Read it again!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Bayaar02(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Irondome1:
When it becomes clearer to me that what I'm looking for in sokoto is in my shokoto.

That your Sokoto will tear Las Las...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by rollywise(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Words like this are main reason I run away from Church.

Keep running from truth. Is there any church where they teach robbery, fornication, killing and all the many vices It is your heart that chose to focus on the unnecessary and leave the cogent. Pastor cannot stop both good and bad from coming to church. You come to church and a phone is stolen by some bad ones and you say you will never come to church again. For such who do evil in God's hose, God said in the last day he will separate the wheat from grain. The Bible says we should not forsake the gathering of the brethren.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Too many criminal forming pastors and GOs undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Chiver(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
I lack good clothes and footwear embarassed and i strongly dislike the churches in my vicinity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Philadelphia: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Mose1313r5:
Ok

Thief, you created this account today and are spamming all front page topics to catch a victim

Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Seun

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Bola146:

Read it again!
read what
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by michlins(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Atheism

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Grace001: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Since I discovered that my personal relationship with God is what matters and important. Since I know this, I have been moving from glory to glory indeed God has been faithful to me.

I return all the glory only to the most high God not to god of one money focused pastor. As some hypocrites church goers commonly say “god of daddy agbabiaka” “god of daddy Ogbonna

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by Vulcanheph(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2021
I stopped going for a number of reasons;

I discovered that religion is a scam.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by FBIBOT(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Boring & repeated sermons about prosperity... Even prayer sessions get reduced.... Only youth service get the fire i need...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2021
I will always go to church till the end of my life.
Jesus rocks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church by ruggedtimi(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Within three weeks I attended three different upcoming churches around ada George ph. I noticed the pastors of those churches were trying to condemn established churches and making it look like God was only present in their church no where else. grin grin the thing weak me. I believe in God and Jesus Christ as the Son of God. But com'on this modern pastors na only God know the real once out there. In bigger churches most of the pastors brag about their wealth.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. / Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.