Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo (3858 Views)

How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by FahBuLous: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
That's just a painting...
He didn't create any problem...
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by FahBuLous: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
That's just a painting...
He didn't create any problem...
He made the people think there is a problem there when actually there is non and he is getting paid for it...
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by francisbarrack(m): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2021
Selfishness in a disguise of humanity... the man created a bad hole in a good road knowing well that people can’t walk pass, then bring out a solution (the plank) which he had already planted to disguise as if he’s helping people then he get paid for it.
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by francisbarrack(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2021
francisbarrack:
Selfishness in a disguise of humanity... the man created a bad hole in a good road knowing well that people can’t walk pass, then bring out a solution (the plank) which he had already planted to disguise as if he’s helping people then he get paid for it.

Nowadays, we call this act smart way of getting what you want using your brain
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Daytrader1: 6:10am On Nov 23, 2021
Bluewitch:

You trade futures?

Indices to be precise
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Sunkie119(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2021
Work smart not hard
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Bluewitch(f): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Daytrader1:

Indices to be precise

Forex

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My Boyfriend Says I Lack Table Manners Because Of This. / Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? / Who's your Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.