Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! (9867 Views)

Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by bioye(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2011
IbegbuPI:

Kindly accept my apology for sounding insolent in that post of yesterday. Well, the truth is most of our leaders steal without conscience. Assuming that they use their loot to erect factories & good businesses in Naija, one could ignore. Try & visit Lafia to see a round about built with #80m. Remember Ibori, Dariye etc, Bankole will walk free soon, not because he is not guilty but because our rule of law is suspect.
You are entitled to your feel, but my prayer is that Bankole be jailed for even a day; for the sake of our law books & better referrals for future lessons to contract mark ups. Thanks

If I am the one you are apologising to, you don't need toAll I ask is rational discussion and not insults.  You say most of our leaders steal without conscienceThat is true.  But there is a gradient from the least corrupt to the most corrupt.  No matter how corrupt you are, if you do not step on toes of the most powerful like the President or EFCC, then you will get away with it.  On the other hand, whether you are corrupt or not, if u offend the powerful, you will be dealt with e.g Nuhu Ribadu, El-Rufai and BankoleYou say our rule of law is suspectI agree and that is why you should take a second look at the motives of EFCC in this Bankole case.  By the way, Bankole has already spent 6 nights in detention.  Are you happy now?
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by bioye(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2011
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by bioye(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2011
First they confirm he was arrested and in their custody.  Next, they say he had an accident on his way to EFCC to honour invitation.  What's EFCC up to with this Bankole case?

Links:
1.  EFCC arrests former deputy speaker, Nafada
2.  EFCC: Bankole’s deputy, Nafada, involved in auto crash
Re: The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! by kennyisaac(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2011
bioye:

First they confirm he was arrested and in their custody.  Next, they say he had an accident on his way to EFCC to honour invitation.  What's EFCC up to with this Bankole case?

Links:
1.  EFCC arrests former deputy speaker, Nafada
2.  EFCC: Bankole’s deputy, Nafada, involved in auto crash

@ bioye, shud i tel u wat u r, U'R A MANIPULATOR, ITS RATIONAL FOR U TO FINK BANKOLE WAS SET UP, BUT ITS SO SO IRRATIONAL FOR U TO SAY BANKOLE IS COMPLETELY INNOCENT, IF I SHOULD SEE YOU, I AV 2 TINS TO DO TO U, FIRST I'LL MAKE U SEE REASONS, AND 2NDLY, I'LL SLAP U, HE WS SIMPLY ARRESTED AFTER HE LOOSE BEING ELECTED, HE IS VERY VERY DECEITFUL, WITH A PURITANISTIC BEHAVIOUR, HE ACTS HOLIER THAN THOU, HE IS ALSO AS CORRUPTED AND COMPROMISED AS HIS TRAILERS, SO MANY THINGS U PPLE CANT SEE FROM HERE, BUT 1 THING STANDS STILL,
BANKOLE IS NOT HOLY, SO BE NOT BE DISMAYED BY BIOYE'S TALK, CHEW UR CAMPAIGN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appointment Of Military Service-Chiefs Declared Illegal / Joshua Dariye’s Father Kidnapped By Gunmen / PDP Bot Chairman, Sen. Walid Jibrin Supports RUGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.