Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

How Do I Tell Her Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her Off? (5332 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by mrperfect(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2011
Give her a enough reasons.
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by toymatto: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2011
wow! u're in a fix, get a grip on urself and resist d devil.
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by 702: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2011
@OP: seems ur ur man enuf!!!!, wiv these kinda issues u gotta dictate things for 'em , having it ur way, so that dey start obeyin u like robots! if she cant lay off the oda dude, start runnin 4 ya life as if u jus saw a bomb! wink
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by r231(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2011
give her one kiss and tell her its over grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by toymatto: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2011
r231:

give her one kiss and tell her its over grin grin
think he has already given her a kiss, abi?
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by Akanbiedu(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2011
This is no big deal really, she may be lieing about having a boyfriend. Girls do that
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by snthesis(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2011
too many nice guys out there tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2011
My guy you are not only lily livered you are also a wuss. You say you are saying no to double dating yet you went to meet her and kissed , how is that saying no ?. You don't pick her call yet you arranged to meet her and still kissed her. Maybe she phoned your mind directly or she is psychokinetic.
When my ex wanted to get back with me I was resolute and didn't pick her call , if she sends text I delete them without reading them , when she started calling at call centres I'd pick but once I hear her voice I'll toss the line. The straw that broke the camels back was when she came around and I didn't let her in the compound.

My guy you lily livered and a shame to all men. I wonder why men can't say no to women's advances.
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2011
Da Doctor:

@op,

since she has been to your place.
PLEASE U DON 'DO'??

hmm. . .why u wan know, eh? wink

Abidemi Ay:

*Tell Her off Politely.
*Let Her Realize the Truth.
*Be Truth to Urself.
*Above all, the fear of God is the beginning of WISDOM
thanx friend. . .U're d best! wink

Ms. Potato:

Poster, if I were u, dont reply her and infact, change your phone number for God's sake!  angry
change ma phone numba wif all d work & biz contacts cos of her, U're kidding me? Lol. . .anywayz fanx sweerie wink

mrperfect:

Give her a enough reasons.
fanx 4 d advice bro. .Noted!

toymatto:

wow! u're in a fix, get a grip on urself and resist d devil.
fanx hon'. . .

702:

@OP: seems your your man enuf!!!!, wiv these kinda issues u gotta dictate things for 'em , having it your way, so that dey start obeyin u like robots! if she cant lay off the oda dude, start runnin 4 ya life as if u jus saw a bomb! wink
Lol. . .very funny!
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2011
apocalypse:

My guy you are not only lily livered you are also a wuss. You say you are saying no to double dating yet you went to meet her and kissed , how is that saying no ?. You don't pick her call yet you arranged to meet her and still kissed her. Maybe she phoned your mind directly or she is psychokinetic.
When my ex wanted to get back with me I was resolute and didn't pick her call , if she sends text I delete them without reading them , when she started calling at call centres I'd pick but once I hear her voice I'll toss the line. The straw that broke the camels back was when she came around and I didn't let her in the compound.

My guy you lily livered and a shame to all men. I wonder why men can't say no to women's advances.
Thanx 4 d Criticism bro. . .I accept my guilt. Thanx again!
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by Pweety4me(f): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2011
Tell her to piss the fck off, or i tell u 4 her?

Wait, ur a guy right?as if u don't want her?fck off angry tongue
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by No1Taboo: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2011
chi-baby:

If you truely not interested, U really wouldnt be here asking for wat to do.
U prolly have a thing for her undecided

Gbam!!!! @op why come here day make niose when its obvious u like wat she is doing  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

Tell her to piss the fck off, or i tell u 4 her? 

Wait, your a guy right?as if u don't want her?fck off angry tongue

Honestly Pweety, I swear I don't want her!

No.1 Taboo:

Gbam!!!! @op why come here day make noise when its obvious u like wat she is doing  angry angry angry angry angry angry
& y woud any reasonable guy like dat, tell me? angry
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by toymatto: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2011
apocalypse:

wonda y 2, thumps up 4 u jare  wink but she must ve really f-ck up 4 u go 2 dat level.
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by leuelliot(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by campella(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2011
Have you ever sat down to ask her what is making her love you
Is she prepared to drop the other guy for you or keep both of you
And if yes to dropping the other guy, what are the reasons
If she is keeping both of you, who is going to be known in the society, and who is to be the secret lover

My bros, the ball is in your court.
Play it while it last then push it over.
She seems not to be serious.

She must have probably been asking a kiss from the other guy as well.

Or will it be a bed idea if you ask her to introduce you to her man and see what she says

Be careful shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by levos2007(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2011
its better to stay away from her, i know its hard. cos right now am experiencing that kind of thing
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by nakoks(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2011
y i no dey jam all dis kind babes
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2011
@campella & levos2007,

Thanx brovs
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by MsPotato(f): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2011
pine_ed:

change ma phone numba wif all d work & biz contacts cos of her, U're kidding me? Lol. . .anywayz fanx sweerie wink

Havent you heard of instant e mobiling?
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by karpenter: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2011
Please, what's her home/office addresses and contact numbers. I'll do the "dirty job" for you.
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by Mynd44: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
Tell her you have HIV if she still comes back after that, you are in deep isht
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by babyme1(f): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
What's all these silly advice for? He asked for help and i think you guys should write someting meaningful lipsrsealed

@Post: Has it cross your mind that she may have lied about having a relationship? Most women are like that, they just love the chase. I think if you are attracted to her you should get together, afterall she is not married and is giving you the green light. Cheers wink
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2011
@Mynd_44 & Karpenter,
Lmao. . .U guys r just impossible, cheesy

@baby.me,
She actually has a guy, confirmed it. . . . .fanx 4 d advice hon' kiss
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by Fimmy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2011
i beg YASH her jare
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by babyme1(f): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2011
Ok. Then tell her off and be firm about it
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by sleekman(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2011
U better get another chick & make sure she's aware. If u see she's not bothered when she finds out just 'RUN'.
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by runsgirl: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2011
At poster,
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by GudLion(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2011
common dude, do the right thing ie RUN. We men are like hunters, when the prey start chasing the hunter what would you have the hunter do rather than to fante. Run and never look back, except you are a player which complicates why you are here for advice.
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by AkanA1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
My man, I am currently dealing with a case like this just that in my own case I got no feeling 4 the girl. I have tried every possible way of resolving this but all 2 no avail. What I am currently doing is 2 let things b and just hope that a moving truck or a stray bullet will help me resolve this when I least expect,
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by delicious1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2011
How do you tell her off? If all you've been doing hasn't worked so far, then its time for plan B.
Re: How Do I Tell Her Off? by ronkebp(f): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2011
Since she obviously prefers you to the other guy she is dating, and you want her also, but not the triangle, she should leave the other guy, after all, she is not married to him, why is she still hanging on to him, if she likes you? She is a PLAYER!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why It Is Generally Impossible To Please Men (LOOK) / 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.