Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (52800 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Frenzy024: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2021
There is more to this than just love
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Godszilla: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2021
But that is where the problem is these day (submit = slavery)and I don't think most will agree with you.
You are perfectly right with you submission
Belteshazzar1:
Chai understanding differs
Honestly any man who beats her girl while dating her, will do more than that when they are married. What you are seeing during dating is chiefly what you will have after marriage.
Sometimes we become so adamant to understand clear signs that will lead to our freedom. Thinking that receiving beating from a man you love is what you deserve, then I'm sorry one day he will kill you.
I do know that a precious creation like women are to be loved, cared, respected and listen to. This can be possible when there is submission first from the woman to man he loves; and the man is expected to also fulfill his duty and love her.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2021
drezzyx:
The power of dick and wealth,
can make you see death warrant as enjoyment.

You have said it all, the reason you don't intrude in relationship matter.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Brushstrokes20: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Hmmmm! Ori toma jeko.....

#power of JOHN THOMAS /Wealth

Ready to die jam ready to kill,
EQUATION BALANCE DIE!
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by KingEverest: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! I ji ya
grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by KingEverest: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Kingluqman:
And swollen lips grin
With those muscles I'm seeing there and her decision to continue there's no hope for the future grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by KingEverest: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Omoslim26:

Chai��
Hope you are not thinking of making heaven����
I'm oh, but there's no hope for the future see those muscles cheesy
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Brushstrokes20: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Rip in advance! undecided
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by larryking540: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Simran94:

I hope you will have this same response when a woman starts to beat her husband too right? Hope men are also allowed to endure physical abuse from their wives?

there is no relationship that goes easy ,,, forget what the Media has made relationship look like ,it must be without drama ,it's all a lie ,,,we all are lucky she spoke about hers ,some are practiced I the bedroom , sitting room,others In family meeting ,this is why marriage and relationship is going to be very difficult because modern ladies have been brainwashed,if a man touch your skin break up immediately ,if he shouts at you pack out immediately
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Poleski: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2021
Her abusive fiance looks like a huge black gorilla!

Only a mentally challenged woman would marry an abusive monster!
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Kaodek(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2021
The guy might be the one typing those words
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2021
larryking540:

there is no relationship that goes easy ,,, forget what the Media has made relationship look like ,it must be without drama ,it's all a lie ,,,we all are lucky she spoke about hers ,some are practiced I the bedroom , sitting room,others In family meeting ,this is why marriage and relationship is going to be very difficult because modern ladies have been brainwashed,if a man touch your skin break up immediately ,if he shouts at you pack out immediately

Are you for real? Do you know how many women have died from complications of domestic violence from their partners? Is it until she ends up dead?
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2021
siofra:
cheesy

Some people are fortunate enough to choose how they are going to die.
I love this comment... grin grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by meneski(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2021
The future is in a pulp
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by robortonia: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

A
M
A
B
O
B
I

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Oluromantic: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Power of a manhood
Capable of turning a woman head grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley wink wink
Is it manhood or money
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by larryking540: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2021
Simran94:

Are you for real? Do you know how many women have died from complications of domestic violence from their partners? Is it until she ends up dead?

okay look for that man who wouldn't touch you,,that angel like they say.you speak as if women don't throw violence at marital home also ,
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by NumeroUna(f): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2021
She has chosen her own poison and in her words, she don't need to explain to no one
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by drezzyx(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2021
sexylassie2:

How is that gorilla up there wealthy?
Does he look well kept?
Well i said dick and wealth. So i guess it is d dick for her. If he is not wealthy.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by lovchalice(f): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2021
You chose him but he did not choose you
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Loreettaa: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Power of a manhood
Capable of turning a woman head grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley wink wink
Dickson grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Excel70: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2021
[b][/b]
lexy2014:

To d lady that is befriending him, he is wealthy and well kept
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by iTearHerToto: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Since sense is far from this one, I will still be here and read the news of your death. Because certainly this man will kill you one day.

Dick is good you might do same if in her shoes
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2021
The woman de ment.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2021
larryking540:

okay look for that man who wouldn't touch you,,that angel like they say.you speak as if women don't throw violence at marital home also ,
There are tons of men I know that have never laid their hands on their wives!!! They detest such acts. Domestic violence is a crime in any court of law around the world and anyone man or woman found guilty should be arrested and jailed!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by kumulus(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Liberties for privileges!

Lloyd
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Goldbw122(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2021
She will know that it is too late when it is too late and there will be no turning back .. which is very bad for her and for good for him.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Yungdav(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
siofra:
cheesy

Some people are fortunate enough to choose how they are going to die.
girl i like ur sense of humour grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
The guy will finally beat her to death. It is well with her soul sha
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by prophetfire: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Since sense is far from this one, I will still be here and read the news of your death. Because certainly this man will kill you one day.

Something must kill a woman na. Allow her to enjoy her extra-large preeq in peace.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by larryking540: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Simran94:

There are tons of men I know that have never laid their hands on their wives!!! They detest such acts. Domestic violence is a crime in any court of law around the world and anyone man or woman found guilty should be arrested and jailed!!!

domestic violence is a crime but to run your hubby's down with your mouth isn't a crime ,which is worst ,and I do hope you know tons of women who don't do that too..men don't hit lady ,for no reason,I am not advocating for violence but u really don't know what goes behind the bedroom or house ,so don't assume that u Know tons of men who don't hit women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.