Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (52795 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by showafrica(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Power of a manhood
Capable of turning a woman head grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley wink wink

Yea, a very good dickk has the power to block all the sense organs in a woman.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
larryking540:

domestic violence is a crime but to run your hubby's down with your mouth isn't a crime ,which is worst ,and I do hope you know tons of women who don't do that too..men don't hit lady ,for no reason,I am not advocating for violence but u really don't know what goes behind the bedroom or house ,so don't assume that u Know tons of men who don't hit women

Not all men beat up their wives and that's true. And not all women stay I abusive relationships/marriages either. My roommate back in school was beaten up by her husband one time and she was admitted to the hospital because she became unconscious. After she was released from the hospital, she got her husband arrested and divorced him.

We have seen many stories here on nairaland where some men were arrested for beating up their wives.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Wchris(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Gbola at work
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by tunary(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
KingEverest:
The future has only one eye now grin
Lol
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by peacesampson(f): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
You are Abnormal
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am delighted to hear this.

This brings back a glimmer of hope that we still have women today with our mothers' patience.

Being battered, cheated on, neglected or abused is not good enough reason to end a relationship.
The streets are tougher....why leave your own to go struggle for another person's own who will still treat you worse.

Our mothers suffered worse and they overcame.
May God give more women this spirit of tolerance. It's sad that women can endure menstrual cramps but can not bear a single slap.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by seunfape(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
The guy fit later kill am, see his look,. Not compatible at all. Anyways the guy go they Bleep her well I think.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by walkingshadow911: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jman06:
And these vagina people keep validating the red pill everyday!

With what this lady has done, why will any man believe that being beaten up by their men is not enjoyed by the female folks

they see it masculinity but they will never tell you And the thug will guit trip her to think she was at fault and that would settles the scores. believe me, she had been seriously dickmatized

i av never beat up a woman anyway

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by walkingshadow911: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
lovchalice:
You chose him but he did not choose you

na person wey go choose me, na em i dey find laidis

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by pyro10(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
wtf man....he will fry you one day,,
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Jman06(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
walkingshadow911:

they see it masculinity but they will never tell you And the thug will guit trip her to think she was at fault and that would settles the scores. believe me, she had been seriously dickmatized
Too bad bro.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by thinkmoney(m): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am delighted to hear this.

This brings back a glimmer of hope that we still have women today with our mothers' patience.

Being battered, cheated on, neglected or abused is not good enough reason to end a relationship.
The streets are tougher....why leave your own to go struggle for another person's own who will still treat you worse.

Our mothers suffered worse and they overcame.
May God give more women this spirit of tolerance. It's sad that women can endure menstrual cramps but can not bear a single slap.
My dear u are completely right. Death or murder is the only reason to end a relationship.
When ur partner remove one of your legs, u are supposed to keep limping or crawling and move on with him.
Death only or murder!

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by larryking540: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2021
Simran94:

Not all men beat up their wives and that's true. And not all women stay I abusive relationships/marriages either. My roommate back in school was beaten up by her husband one time and she was admitted to the hospital because she became unconscious. After she was released from the hospital, she got her husband arrested and divorced him.

We have seen many stories here on nairaland where some men were arrested for beating up their wives.
you are very correct, things do occur daily even those we don't even hear of ,we have the good bad and ugly when it comes to relationship ,,. you are one of those few ladies on nairaland who can hold a discussion in a responsible manner keep it up..
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Clazzone(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Perhaps, she was at fault and that resulted into beating her, her brain might have been out to factory reset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.