Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child (20514 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by lexy2014: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
frozen70:

At this his present situation, he has to forget about what is written in a vehicle and just enter the vehicle, so far he will get to his destination

u didnt answer the question:

What offence did he commit that he will go and be reconciling?
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by NemoDatQuod(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
x
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Loreettaa: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
juman:

Baba suwe an actor that just died.
His medical doctor son recently reconnected with him as his father.

Go and watch muary show and paternity show on youtube.
You will see even people in forties and fifties crying to know their real father.
You're generalising.
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Rosement(f): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
juman:

Baba suwe an actor that just died.
His medical doctor son recently reconnected with him as his father.

Go and watch muary show and paternity show on youtube.
You will see even people in forties and fifties crying to know their real father.
Baba Suwe case is totally different from the case on ground. If a father abadons his child, if I was the mother of the child, I will not allow the child know his father because I struggled to take care of the child on my own.

The only reason I'm supporting this guy is because the mother of his child allowed him to take the responsibility of the child and now she wants to keep him out of the child's life, is that not cheating? She should have not allowed it from the beginning. Except there is more to this story, I believe the mother is wrong.
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by frozen70(f): 2:55am On Dec 02, 2021
lexy2014:

u didnt answer the question:

What offence did he commit that he will go and be reconciling?

Direct the question to him he knows what transpired
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by sharone21(f): 3:40am On Dec 02, 2021
Rosement:

Marriage is not by force, he should only marry her if he loves her and he is ready for marriage. If they are not able to come to an agreement on their own, the court will handle it better. Nobody is above the order of the court, whatever order the court makes, the both of them will have to follow it. There is no need for us to agrue, it is better for him to go to court, let's leave the decision to the court.

There will be specific visitation time, the guy will not be allowed to visit the house of the lady regularly because she is not his wife. The mother of the child might even decide to drop the child in the house of the man on the visitation days, if she doesn't want him to visit her house.

He should try to make investigations about those who were in similar positions previously and if they succeeded with court.

Some men na alakoba for life....He has caused that family enough pain and should not allow further foolishness on his part to permanently make him regret.

He should even tread softly as not every family would want any form of further embarrassment and could take it up with him in realms he will live to regret.

Marriage is not by force, sure they ought to love themselves...similarly, taking that child is not by force unless the family CHOOSES to be lenient but he go try and will not succeed with force or intimidation.

Come, even if court allow person wen no fit cater for child visitation rights, the family will only obey for a while....He has almost even succeeded in ruining that girl's marital chances if not that there is God up above.

Stop giving him false hopes biko.
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by lexy2014: 6:12am On Dec 02, 2021
frozen70:

Direct the question to him he knows what transpired

Did u direct any enquiry to him to no what transpired before u said:

At this his present situation, he has to forget about what is written in a vehicle and just enter the vehicle, so far he will get to his destination
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by lexy2014: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2021
sharone21:

He should try to make investigations about those who were in similar positions previously and if they succeeded with court.

Some men na alakoba for life....He has caused that family enough pain and should not allow further foolishness on his part to permanently make him regret.

Come, even if court allow person wen no fit cater for child visitation rights, the family will only obey for a while....He has almost even succeeded in ruining that girl's marital chances if not that there is God up above.

Pls, what exactly is the pain u say he has caused the family?

How has he ruined the girls marital chances?
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by frozen70(f): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Did u direct any enquiry to him to no what transpired before u said:

After taking paracetamol for the Op issue, remember to rub aboniki
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Rosement(f): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2021
sharone21:

He should even tread softly as not every family would want any form of further embarrassment and could take it up with him in realms he will live to regret.

Marriage is not by force, sure they ought to love themselves...similarly, taking that child is not by force unless the family CHOOSES to be lenient but he go try and will not succeed with force or intimidation.

Do you by any means know the lady? Do you know more than what he said? I am also a lady but I don't support cheating. Are you saying it is right for a lady to cheat a guy? Why on earth did she deceive him and allow him spend on a child that she doesn't want him to be a father to. He played his fatherly role, he has not done anything bad. Why are people fond of putting the blame on the guy alone? He did not rape her, they are both adults, what they had was consexual sex.

I will repeat this again, I have seen cases like this in Nigeria and abroad. Some men have been granted a right of access so that they can have regular contact with their child. He should try to beg the lady and her mother but if they refuse, he still has a choice left.

From the way you speak it seems you don't know how court works. It will better for her not to try to disobey the order of the court, all courts knows how to enforce their order, they are not just there for decorations. She will be at the losing end if she tries to disobey the courts order, she could be fined or the court might even decide a retrial of the case.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by lexy2014: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2021
frozen70:

After taking paracetamol for the Op issue, remember to rub aboniki

I agree but d problem is that I am yet to take the paracetamol u are referring. But from your comment below, u have already taken a whole pharmacy for d OP

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by juman(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rosement:

Baba Suwe case is totally different from the case on ground. If a father abadons his child, if I was the mother of the child, I will not allow the child know his father because I struggled to take care of the child on my own.

The only reason I'm supporting this guy is because the mother of his child allowed him to take the responsibility of the child and now she wants to keep him out of the child's life, is that not cheating? She should have not allowed it from the beginning. Except there is more to this story, I believe the mother is wrong.

The child will certainly forced the mother to show his father or his family.

The fuji King, osupa saheedi was single handedly raised by his mother
He later had relationship with his father later in life.
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Rosement(f): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
juman:

The child will certainly forced the mother to show his father or his family.

The fuji King, osupa saheedi was single handedly raised by his mother
He later had relationship with his father later in life.
Everybody is different, there are some children that refuse to see fathers even when they show up on their own.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by juman(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rosement:

Everybody is different, there are some children that refuse to see fathers even when they show up on their own.

Few children might not care.
But most would demand for their root.
Their friends would be calling them bastard then they realise relating with their dad is significant.

Or their own children asking about grand dad.
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Rosement(f): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
juman:

Few children might not care.
But most would demand for their root.
Their friends would be calling them bastard then they realise relating with their dad is significant.

Or their own children asking about grand dad.
We Africans tend to have a cultural mentality. Why don't people mock children that lost their fathers? When children are young their mates can insult them with such things and it even depends on the kind of environment they are staying but those insults will stop when they are older or will adults insult themselves with such things?

When the child is an adult, he/she will know how to handle such situation, he/she can claim his/her father is dead or take someone else as his/her father. I have seen cases like that. There are mothers that even go to the extend of lying to their children that their father is dead.

I have also seen severally cases, where children personally refuse to accept the father that abandoned them. There is a case like that going on presently. The father denied the baby, the sister of the guy accommodated the pregnant lady in her house but the lady ran away days after delivering the baby.

His sister took over his own responsibility. Now that the girl has finished secondary school he wants to claim her but the girl does not want to have anything to do with him, she does not even want his help. The girl is very brilliant, she wants to study medicine and her aunt has been seeking help for her.

I did not even know my paternal grandparents, my paternal grandfather died before I was born but my paternal grandmother died when I was still young, I cannot even remember meeting her.
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by sadafansari: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Buddy, give her a parenting plan showing your right to meet your child. https://thedivorcesolutionist.com/how-your-parenting-plan-can-keep-you-in-embroiled-in-court-battles/
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Buskynwa: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Oyiboman69:
your story be as e get...you said you're funding some part of her education and the baby is with her mother while you and your girlfriend is staying together. how come she is now siding with her mother?...and didn't you do formal introduction by bringing your family to meet her family before the baby was born?...and,if not,you've been towing the wrong path. however, whatever you do,don't allow them deny you access of seeing your child and I guess the Nigerian paternity laws says she can have the custody of the child until nine years then you can have the child but for now,you cannot be denied access totally.

you should also go to the place they summon you to.....

In addition, if the girl is an Igbo girl.,.you have to be very careful cos I heard they collected any baby born out of wedlock due to their tradition.....

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Just calm down. When time reach na them go find you come
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Israeldan1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
cool Shea the mama no see u with another girl somwhr else

Cus there's something wrong smwhr

I b nigga like u I know as e day play cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Being A Father At 22 (my Story) / Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.