Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? (15073 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by nurabela: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2011
While moping and trying to hang on is usually your first reaction, what is the best course of action?
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by chibaby5(f): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2011
You back off! Y wud u wanna put urself thru da hurt?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by sexylogan(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2011
nurabela:

While moping and trying to hang on is usually your first reaction, what is the best course of action?

and then it's so annoying wen sumone u don't love, loves u soooo much.

let it go and forget the person that doesnt love you or else, u'l only get hurt at the end of the day.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Fortune4u: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2011
My dear since you are sure and you know that you love the person, keep on trying, teach the person to love you.
when you do that I know and am sure that the person will love you too.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by WebSurfer(m): 4:41am On Jun 11, 2011
saying this from experience, pls just try to take the pain and back off, or else you get hurt seriously. am sure you will find somebody better sooner that will love you more and you will too

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by mirob(f): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2011
yes backing off is d best option cos U might get really hurt if U stick on.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by MsPotato(f): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2011
I dont know what will I do cause that never happens to me embarassed
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Sijo01(f): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2011
If u'r a guy, i will advise u kip trying cos she might change her mind sooner or lera. BUT if u'r a female i put it to u to back off immediately or else d guy involved will concluded dat u are soooo CHEAP. Dats d mentality of some of our boys. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by busygirl(f): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
move on. Life is easy and yes, there is more than one guy for every woman cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by sexylogan(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I dont know what will I do cause that never happens to me embarassed

never?
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Blazay(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
Not an option.
First off. . .you have to have something to love aboutcha. . . not just your weave or moustache. kiss
I never go where I am not loved.
I delete you from my memory ASAP!

If you cannot be with the one you love. . .love the one you are with!

Amen? Amen! cool

Sorry, I don't give anyone that kind of satisfaction from my standpoint! kiss

He or she is free to take a hike or drown in the nearest lake. Love should be like a light switch. On for those who wanno see you and call PCHN to disconnect the electricity. . .without a back up generator. . .for those who dun wanno see ya!

They will not be missed for sure. Na who get t-e-e-t to take chop rotten meat? undecided

To the 'curbside' I say! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2011
Blazay I wan chop you, make you sef chop me, God no go vex
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
Nairaland homepage is now TABLOID.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Dextra(f): 2:08am On Jun 12, 2011
It has happened to me twice, I tell u IT HURTS SO BAD! (sobs). U'll be left thinkn abt how u are not gud enough. However, d best tin is to let him/her go (if u luv smth u let it go, if it's urs it'll return to u) cos if u fight for his luv how long wil u fight to keep it? I've learnt : never settle for second best! It hurts so badly.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by micky5(m): 2:43am On Jun 12, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]u re better off being by urselve than with sumone who doesn't feel the way you feel, He/She would just play with ur emotions.theirs sumone sumwhere to whom u ll be a dream come true and treat u as such, can be irritating when sumone u have no feelings for is tripping for you!!!
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 12, 2011
kill the person, cause you gave your love and he/she not only refused it, but broke your heart, which makes u dead inside, so since you can't kill the other person inside cause they could care less about you, the next course of action is to kill the person physically, and slowly, while killing the person slowly, he/she might be forced to fall in love with you, please don't try this at home!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by chines4(m): 5:48am On Jun 12, 2011
Dextra:

It has happened to me twice, I tell u IT HURTS SO BAD! (sobs). U'll be left thinkn abt how u are not gud enough. However, d best tin is to let him/her go (if u luv smth u let it go, if it's urs it'll return to u) cos if u fight for his luv how long wil u fight to keep it? I've learnt : never settle for second best! It hurts so badly.
Just know when to move on. Dextra is right, If u try to get the person to love u back and its not working, lick your wound and let go,
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Ekpoma1: 6:17am On Jun 12, 2011
Why would i be with someone that doesn't feel me? Never! There was this ex of mine that love me die but i wasnt feeling same towards her. Nothing she wouldnt do 4 me bt i just cant develop/reciprocal d love. I felt bad n she likewise, so we just have 2 break up on mutual term. We are still frnds.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Dominionng(m): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2011
thats cool
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by ijabey: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2011
Do you know dat patience was among d attribute of luv and I think dat's al you need if you really lov d person. If U're a guy, just show her ur lov in ur own little way and if U're a lady, jst find means of been nice to him and wit ur patience things wil work out as U wish.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by marcus1234: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2011
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Emperoh(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2011
Currently in a situ like this at the moment.
It used o be great and very exciting being together. And then, suddenly, things started to change.
I tried to make things work, but then, u could that her natural actions reek of 'get off me'.
I have made up my mind to move on but hey, it ain't that easy especially when u guys were so close. enjoyed lots of things together, her family was like yours as well and then she stays close by as well.

I have decided to get busy with other things and get my mind occupied.
All the same, it is not a good place to be. If able -of course u haven't any option- move on. Life is worth more than one person's love.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by poporipo(f): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2011
goshhhh! hang ur self na, have u not heard the saying that you should never make people a priority when they only make u an option?
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by MMM2(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2011
u keep disturbing d person till u get what u want.(SEX)
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2011
as far as love is concerned loff ya sef and deal with issues of NEEDINESS
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by ijebuboy18(m): 3:21am On Jun 13, 2011
it is a terrible place 2 be,but letting go is d best option n it is easier said than done. Just got me another NO again today after hang in on for so long. Will make u wonda y u held on so long n make u realise it's not just worth d pain.
Stil lickin my wounds as i type this response but pls just let go or end up in pain with a lot of i told u so.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by isalegan2: 3:46am On Jun 13, 2011
Hmmm.  Unrequited Love Crush. 

Better to accept it wasn't really love in the first place.  But, more like a CRUSH.  That way, you'll rebound in no time.  Anyway, that's what I've been told by people who went through similar issues.  wink cool
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by MsPotato(f): 5:44am On Jun 13, 2011
sexylogan:

never?

Yes, never. I dont fall for people easily unless if Im playing around
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 13, 2011
You move on, or you ask someone to slap you into reality.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Skyblings(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge,get d basics on dating,romance nd relationship tips at http://lovendating..com or u can also join our group on facebook at http://m.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_104321059650015&refid=27
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by intelligen(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2011
I have been in ds situation b4 n i tel u it wasn't palatable at all,it ws realy a bitter xperience.neva try to mk a girl luv u cos it won't work,so d best option is to move on.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2011
cheesy OP if a lady does not love you and you love her the only way to buy her love is entice her with money and hence she will claim her love for you from morning till the set of dawn grin grin grin or posibbly just buy her a black berry cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.