Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? (15071 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Talkwisdom(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
4get her and hook up wit her best frend, I tink dat could go a lng way in mekin her luv u lik u do
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Talkwisdom(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2011
4get her and hook up wit her best frend, I tink dat could go a lng way in mekin her luv u lik u do
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Sike(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2011
Talkwisdom:

Hmmm! Wickedness of the first order!!
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by willarrie(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2011
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]well l've had my share of experiece in dis matter,l was once luving sum1 while sum1 else was trying to luv me@ this same tym,well it got to a point dt i felt i was wasting my time& energy on this babe & so l layed low,only then did l notice the beautiful personality of the 1who was trying to luv me,we are still 2geda & l can say dt she's d kind of grl any guy'll ask for,l'm happy being wif her.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by rhamzus(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2011
@ poster
Does he know u love him?
If yes , then stop continuing living in your dream world.
Cut a slack and get a grip. There are nice guys out there for you.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Olaisrich(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2011
You can kill urself on smbody that didn't love u! there was a girl that  was giving me sleepless
nights,i reached out to her and she was like hanging me on for about six months.I latter discovered
that she was considering an alternative who had not reached to her as an option therefore making
me an extra tyre,immediately i found out my love for her die a natural death.She later came around
which indicated that the one that she was waiting for never came,but it was more than too late for her. U know what? i loooooveeee my wife every second!
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by livedit(f): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2011
Livedit has been through that before. All you can do is pray and ask God to release that person from your heart and to move on with your life. Love is something you give someone freely and unconditionally. If they don't feel the same, then let them go and find someone else whom will return the love back to you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by teamgreat: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
life's that way,sometimes we love people,who turns out to love other people and vice versa.But d truth is don't allow urself 2 b treated as a "second best" kiss
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Toonice(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2011
Give him or her more sex
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by MsSophista(f): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2011
Love is a 2hoice and he hasn't chosen to love u. All the chasing may cause him to run away from u. Let it go. In time the hurt will diminish.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by eewule(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
It is very difficult but the best thing to do is wipe ya tears and move on
but make sure u learn a lesson for your next encounter.

, and for all the heart breakers not returning the affections they recieve,
note that TRUE LOVE ASKS FOR NOTHING, ACCEPTING IT IS THE WAY YOU PAY.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by obowunmi(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
Ms. Potato is not even that cute, I'm quiet surprised its never happened to you.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by gmailer2: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2011
I use to be one that comes into anything relationship with a heart-shield, till i met someone that made that shield fall off automatically shocked , while they were just playing around with me, IT SO HURTS i assure you, but i learnt my lessons and i've moved on with my beautiful life,
everyone plays the fool sometimes, its ur turn.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by glowinrose: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2013
loving someone who doesn't love is the worst thing that can happen to anyone because you go home with a very serious injury in the heart
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by AbdulazeezAfol2(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sijo01: If u'r a guy, i will advise u kip trying cos she might change her mind sooner or lera. BUT if u'r a female i put it to u to back off immediately or else d guy involved will concluded dat u are soooo CHEAP. Dats d mentality of some of our boys. sad sad
, d tin hard to back off ooo
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by tpia5: 3:36am On Dec 08, 2013
real love has nothing to do with sex and as such, does not need to be reciprocated.

but, it takes a lot of maturity to reach that level.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by UTEWUOJO: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Fasting and prayer will do
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by tpiah2: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2014
you back off.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by EstarKeys(f): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
Fortune4u:
My dear since you are sure and you know that you love the person, keep on trying, teach the person to love you.
when you do that I know and am sure that the person will love you too.
..just let it go...run!..
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2014
I don't know.The reverse has always been the case with me.Pls answer so I can stop this stupid guilty conscience I always have.
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by pulsa(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Emperoh:
Currently in a situ like this at the moment.
It used o be great and very exciting being together. And then, suddenly, things started to change.
I tried to make things work, but then, u could that her natural actions reek of 'get off me'.
I have made up my mind to move on but hey, it ain't that easy especially when u guys were so close. enjoyed lots of things together, her family was like yours as well and then she stays close by as well.

I have decided to get busy with other things and get my mind occupied.
All the same, it is not a good place to be. If able -of course u haven't any option- move on. Life is worth more than one person's love.
Did you learn to let go
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by NobleDeSage001: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
It's not difficult to know when someone loves you.
The best thing you can do is to give the person space. Love will find you someday, somewhere...
Re: What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? by KenBen217: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Fortune4u:
My dear since you are sure and you know that you love the person, keep on trying, teach the person to love you.
when you do that I know and am sure that the person will love you too.
na express u d go...read this in capital letters...IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LOVE YOU...THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO...thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.