Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,025 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

(Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break (12001 Views)

We Went To The Club But Landed In The Forest / Am Gettin Married 2 A Nairalander. / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by MeGaStReEt: 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
Friendship, relationship, love, courtship, marriage, breakup/divorce/cheating

Please, we need to read something else on NL. I beg una take God

@poster your story is quite painful, take heart, life can be funny sometimes
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by dayokanu(m): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2011
Na wa o
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by bamosagie(m): 12:53am On Jun 12, 2011
relax the guy is not marrying anybody, your friend called you to give the info, nobody confirmed the story not even the cousin of the bride to be. the smart guy simply want to teach a lesson and confirm if you really love him.
but then you guys broke up, what do you expect? that he wont find someone else, what if it was the other way round? wont you happily rush the wedding b/4 you have cause to do the mutual seperation thing.
better get in touch with your guy and apologise for the wrong you've done, and when you get him back, dont let him go, dont be ashame to ask for the next step in the relationship.
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by 677ano(m): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2011
he should have had the decency to tell you what he was up to on his journey home angry
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by toyemz(f): 1:24am On Jun 12, 2011
@poster
i can understand the pain you are feeling now
I can imagine you cracking your brain to find out where you went wrong,what you did and how things are working out for in this manner
Time,they say heals pain, and with yours,the pain will pass
Hey,you said you were christian right?
Give thanks to God, even in your pain,thank Him for putting the spanner in what might have been the biggest mistake of your life
Thank God that you do not have a child together (that way, you would have to see his ugly(handsome) face for the child's sake)
Thank God for everything
Girl,pray and ask God to take charge
and take consolation in this:
that the girl had a boyfriend whom she dumped for my boyfriend because my boyfriend is a better prospect being that he now lives in the US and has a very well paying job. She didn't want him when he had nothing and was still struggling

go live your life,concentrate on making it better.pray for your self,but i tell you one day you will hear the news about this so called liaison that will make you laugh, cry and laugh
i only hope by then your heart wouldn't have hardened like his has done. The Lord is your strength!
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by nigboy(m): 2:46am On Jun 12, 2011
Take care

With time you will get over it
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Outstrip(f): 3:15am On Jun 12, 2011
Thank God that you did not end up marrying him. Imagine someone eho will look you in the eye and tell you he loves you and yet planning a totally different life somewhere else. You are lucky dear. Look on the bright side. A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by OlokoNla1(m): 4:27am On Jun 12, 2011
, another dumb lying senseless thread on Nairaland. ingenuity buts be getting farther away from the administrators thought processes. every post is sublimely linked to someone who cheated and got engaged thereafter or pastor chris or whose shagging who or when was who shagged

TSK!!!
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 12, 2011
Oloko Nla:

, another dumb lying senseless thread on Nairaland. ingenuity buts be getting farther away from the administrators thought processes. every post is sublimely linked to someone who cheated and got engaged thereafter or pastor chris or whose sleeping-with who or when was who shagged

TSK!!!

dude, first of all, your choice of username is despicable and u are a disgrace to the human race! Before you come here and call someones post "dumb lying senseless", why don't u do the world a favor and jump in the lagoon u senseless lying scum!
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Hoteph(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2011
@ Poster

Well shit happens just move on and see it as one of those things
Every disappointment has its blessings,
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by OCCULTIST(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2011
@poster: Are you not been silly here You said both of you wanted a break,so why are you complaining now Which Woman in her right senses will give her man a break Your reaping the result of following american life style,giving a man you have planned out your future with a break is Unthinkable,you forgot there are more beautiful and attractive babes everywhere this days ESPECIALLY OUR BLESS NIGERIA.

My advice to you is to start afresh.this time learn from your silly mistake.
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by natasha: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2011
I empathise with you poster. i know its hard but believe me, in a few years you'll be glad he did this. Something similar happened to my first cousin who WAS already married to her boo and they both resided in England. They were going through a sketchy phase in the marriage, and just like your ex did, my cousin's husband of 3 years decided he wanted to travel to Nigeria for a month to change scenery. Exactly 10 days after he arrived, he got married to a girl from out neighbouring village. You can imagine the shock, betrayal, anger, humilation that followed, anyway, the rest is history, my cousin is much better now that he's out of her life. So i encourage you to be strong, set yourself a day - - day plan on things to do, to occupy your time. if you need to cry then cry, if you need to scream thats fine but when he returns to NY, pls and pls, dont ask him why he did what he did. I know this might sound strange as you'll probably feel that his explanation might help give you some closure and trust me, he'll know that you'll be expecting some form of explanation. But asking him for explanations is giving him some power over you. Suprise him by not asking him or speaking to him, give him the "FEDERAL BONNING" (thats what my cousins and i call it). It will make him wonder WHY you havent asked him and he'll ask for an audience with you, then and only then will you dish your anger on him.

1 Like

Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by nnekaregy(f): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2011
Time heals all wounds. Please dont rush into a new relationship cos u wont be doing so with clear eyes.
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2011
OCCULTIST:

@poster: Are you not been silly here You said both of you wanted a break,so why are you complaining now Which Woman in her right senses will give her man a break Your reaping the result of following american life style,giving a man you have planned out your future with a break is Unthinkable,you forgot there are more beautiful and attractive babes everywhere this days ESPECIALLY OUR BLESS NIGERIA.

What kinda comments is this>

Do you think a marriage is planned in two weeks, the guy had got other plans before settling for the break.

Someone has done wrong to another and you blame the victim of such,

Pls read posters' comment before making useless contributions,
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by CyberG: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2011
Look madam poster some people have already pointed out the truth while the feminist are just deceiving you: ask where is their own guy? If indeed you never deserved this from this guy in any way, YOU will be eventually vindicated though it will be tough now.

However, if you are one of those "Americanized" girls forget it, I (and WE guys) see a lot of it, that route is a one way ticket to looserville! Naija girl wants to copy Americanized way of life but still wants to enjoy all the privileges their mothers enjoyed from a very settled and truly loving home their fathers provided for their mothers. Well, those two will never mix! I personally know girls who deserve exactly what you said happened to you, only I do not know if you deserved it!

How many times a girl looks down on a guy (in any way and a lady may not even know it but guys NEVER forget and he will take his pound of flesh later), disrespect him or think she's all that and this guy ain't got shit because she's in "America". Well, there are a lot of other girls, even the real Americans who will not waste the slightest chance to get this guy and she's gone! I remember my encounter with a white girl who really wanted a relationship, OMG, she would kill any guy with total "Nigerianess". She knew all the right words to say and another guy would value a girl (the real American) than you pretentious Americans. Well, that is life and hope you learn the lesson and if you really didn't deserve it, you will come out better. How many times have I seen an ex girl trying to get back after she discovers she is getting old? I know them and some here are in that boat and some of them who would goad you on (stupidly) will fall into the same situation too. Such is life!

1 Like

Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by NYgirl: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2011
natasha:

I empathise with you poster. i know its hard but believe me, in a few years you'll be glad he did this. Something similar happened to my first cousin who WAS already married to her boo and they both resided in England. They were going through a sketchy phase in the marriage, and just like your ex did, my cousin's husband of 3 years decided he wanted to travel to Nigeria for a month to change scenery. Exactly 10 days after he arrived, he got married to a girl from out neighbouring village. You can imagine the shock, betrayal, anger, humilation that followed, anyway, the rest is history, my cousin is much better now that he's out of her life. So i encourage you to be strong, set yourself a day - - day plan on things to do, to occupy your time. if you need to cry then cry, if you need to scream thats fine but when he returns to NY, pls and pls, dont ask him why he did what he did. I know this might sound strange as you'll probably feel that his explanation might help give you some closure and trust me, he'll know that you'll be expecting some form of explanation. But asking him for explanations is giving him some power over you. Suprise him by not asking him or speaking to him, give him the "FEDERAL BONNING" (thats what my cousins and i call it). It will make him wonder WHY you havent asked him and he'll ask for an audience with you, then and only then will you dish your anger on him

Why he did what he did,i will never know.im filling my time wt work n sch cant afford to let this situation beat me down cos then,he will have won.sometimes its difficult getting up from the bed n facing the world.i just think of my parents n siblings back home who r depending on me to make something of my stay here n that helps a lot.been doing a lot of crying n thinking but i guess whats been done,has been done.its nice to see someone here who atleast understands what im going thru though ur cousin's case was certainly worse than mine.It is well sha
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by NYgirl: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2011
pereze:

Guy man know wetin eh see. This gal (typical of gals), just made it look as though she is a 'SAINTNESS', na today!
You know how una start, u know how una been de do am, u known wetin come vex bros.
No vibrate my ear bucket here abeg, my ear drum don full!

Its guys like u that give naija guys here in the US a bad name.Im no "SAINTNESS" as u so crudely put it.we all have our flaws like everybody else,me included.Maybe u need to read the post again to understand what im saying,isnt it simple human kindness n courtesy to finish wt someone b4 starting another thing wt someone else talkless of marrying that other person?If ur sister was in this position,would u be spewing the crap coming out of ur mouth now?go back n read the post n understand it very well b4 leaving any coments here
OCCULTIST:

He asked for a break,i gave it to him n for him to get married in less than two weeks means that he must have been cheating long b4 asking for the break cos no one plans a marriage in 2 weeks.The break he asked for was an opportunity for him to leave.like i told the previous poster,understand my post b4 leaving comments.
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by NYgirl: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2011
CyberG:

Look madam poster some people have already pointed out the truth while the feminist are just deceiving you: ask where is their own guy? If indeed you never deserved this from this guy in any way, YOU will be eventually vindicated though it will be tough now.

However, if you are one of those "Americanized" girls forget it, I (and WE guys) see a lot of it, that route is a one way ticket to looserville! Naija girl wants to copy Americanized way of life but still wants to enjoy all the privileges their mothers enjoyed from a very settled and truly loving home their fathers provided for their mothers. Well, those two will never mix! I personally know girls who deserve exactly what you said happened to you, only I do not know if you deserved it!

How many times a girl looks down on a guy (in any way and a lady may not even know it but guys NEVER forget and he will take his pound of flesh later), disrespect him or think she's all that and this guy ain't got poo because she's in "America". Well, there are a lot of other girls, even the real Americans who will not waste the slightest chance to get this guy and she's gone! I remember my encounter with a white girl who really wanted a relationship, OMG, she would kill any guy with total "Nigerianess". She knew all the right words to say and another guy would value a girl (the real American) than you pretentious Americans. Well, that is life and hope you learn the lesson and if you really didn't deserve it, you will come out better. How many times have I seen an ex girl trying to get back after she discovers she is getting old? I know them and some here are in that boat and some of them who would goad you on (stupidly) will fall into the same situation too. Such is life!

It always fascinates me when i hear pple wt ur myopic point of view.Just because im a nigerian girl in the US,im now a pretentious American,really?.isnt that a bit harsh,given that u dont know jack about me.like ive been saying n will keep on saying,go back n read the post again n then comment.We r both in the US together,we r both legal here,we both have very well paying jobs,his more than mine,he is doing very well for himself,we r both from the eastern part of the country,we both speak our native dialects etc,so there was no basis for disrespect or anybody looking down on anybody.I was born n bred in naija n only moved down here at the age of 24,so im a proper daughter of the soil.

Fact of the matter is this,though im no saint,i know i treated him right.Ur rant of this "pretentious wannabe Americans" that u seem to have run into on a number of occasions,holds no water here,cos pretentious American or not,u just do not do stuff like that.If u want to start something with someone else,end whatever u have wt another person first.its basic common sense
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by NYgirl: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2011
Agnesqueen:

This does sound fishy but are you sure that he is not marrying her as fraud. I know a lot of Nigerians (i.e. your boyfriend. that marry so that the person(i.e. your boyfriend's friend cousin) can get a green card. They often divorce later and often get paid to do this by friends and family members of the person they married nigerians (i.e. his friend). Refort him to immigration if you really want to hit him where it hurts because likely he is doing this for that dinero($). The reason i came to this conclusion is that your boyfriend broke up with you in a matter of weeks and got married in a matter of weeks too, fishy. And from what you said that girl dumped her boyfriend too to in a short period in order to marry your boyfriend. I do not know why Nigerians here are still doing this considering that it is illegal and they can go to jail for a long time.

funny,i never even thought of it that way.might be worth looking into.right now,i dont know what is going on.Havent heard from him since he left for naija,but if i do find out its like u said it is,well well well,
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by CyberG: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2011
NYgirl:

It always fascinates me when i hear pple wt your myopic point of view.Just because im  a nigerian girl in the US,im now a pretentious American,really?.isnt that a bit harsh,given that u dont know jack about me.like ive been saying n will keep on saying,go back n read the post again n then comment.We r both in the US together,we r both legal here,we both have very well paying jobs,his more than mine,he is doing very well for himself,we r both from the eastern part of the country,we both speak our native dialects etc,so there was no basis for disrespect or anybody looking down on anybody.I was born n bred in naija n only moved down here at the age of 24,so im a proper daughter of the soil.

Fact of the matter is this,though im no saint,i know i treated him right.your rant of this "pretentious wannabe Americans" that u seem to have run into on a number of occasions,holds no water here,cos pretentious American or not,u just do not do stuff like that.If u want to start something with someone else,end whatever u have wt another person first.its basic common sense

Look, MADAM, do not even bother to respond to me anymore! I don't know you but I know your type and YOU DESERVE all you got because that is exactly girls like you deserve! I will tell you a few more things you haven't thought about:

1. It's only a pretentious "Americanized" girl who will tell someone who gave you brutally frank opinions he is "myopic"! You moved here, NOT EVEN BORN IN ANY PART OF THE WESTERN WORLD, but MOVED when you were already an aging hag at 24! Not 4, not 14 but 24! See your NL ID: NYGirl! In your mind, you are more of a New York girl than the ones who even their great grandparents were slaves in NY! How about the "free-borns"? They have not taken on the NYGirl monicker but you are "Girl FROM NY" after about 6 years or less in America? You are really so silly and blind, not just "myopic"! Your BF is about 30, so you are around that age and in 6 years, you have forgotten 24 years of your "Nigerianness"? If you could get off your dwarfish wooden horse, you will not need a sledge hammer to have this hammered into your small brain.

2. You are obviously not smart enough to understand that I pointed out in my post that even just a little disrespect more than "acceptable" by a guy will NEVER be forgiven or forgotten! So, not being a "saint" is so subjective that he may actually hate your guts for it and after waiting to see if you would change or turn a new leaf, he had to bite the bullet and dump you where your heart will never be healed after a thousand counsels. Guess what, you still are not getting it with the way you are still defending yourself - which leads me to my next point.

3. You obviously lost your "argument" with this one guy and he dumped you. If you couldn't manage a conversation with someone you dated for 2 years to achieve your objective of marriage, how do you think you can possibly win an argument with people who are light years of your mental capability, even at your peak? That means if you were to achieve maximal smartness at some point in life (which you are not now), you will still be far behind in your mental capacity compared to a lot of people here who you have no clue about. How are you going to slag off everyone's opinion and push your loser opinion down our throats to show you are right and we are wrong?

4. Understand that some people lived out of Nigeria (even in America) long before you barely managed to cross the bother to obodo oyibo. Now, to now come here and be spouting off BS is very annoying because a 24 year old girl should already have enough sense and if not, should learn from others and not come here to defend or lecture me (us)! Guess what? For your type, I don't care, I could never care because there are several of your type I see in "America" who will end-up just like you! You have a good job, do you know what I do or the people who gave you brutally frank opinions do? I don't care what "good job" you have, it is rubbish job especially when you make that your anchor point for relationship or marriage! If that job makes you $200 K, heck, $100K P.A. then come and tell us about it. And after that, know this: a REAL guy will NEVER marry any girl, including your sorry backside, because of a good job or money! In fact, a girl that is not employed at the moment or makes minimum wage but is truly pleasing to a guy will get married while "ol-good-job-aging-hag" like you will go past menopause and still bitterly single!

5. You are no "proper daughter of the soil" - spare me that crap! I have been all over the Igbo states and proper daughters will not bring this kind of disgrace by addressing strangers who are light years ahead of you like they depend on you for breakfast-lunch-dinner! Keep your silly good job that you labor and hustle to feed yourself and use as a bargaining tool for negotiating a marriage. I do not CARE! Now, that is basic common sense that YOU really LACK and you have proved it with your silly statements here! BTW, someone suggested it may be sham marriage and that your brain didn't think about yet! But now that someone mentioned it, your teeth is already on edge to see if you can nail him by reporting him to the authorities? Did your poisonous and wicked teeth into him real good? LOL. . .give us the update after you spend the rest of your life policing his life.

6. Finally, it's obvious you didn't notice that I mentioned you would be vindicated if you did not deserve this but apparently, you know there wouldn't be any vindication as you already jumped at every commentator with daggers drawn! Well, don't burst a nerve because I don't care to buy the BS you are selling! If you did right, your conscience will put you at peace and there will be other guys to take over where the guy left off but if not, start over again and learn the lesson!
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by NYgirl: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2011
CyberG:

Look, MADAM, do not even bother to respond to me anymore! I don't know you but I know your type and YOU DESERVE all you got because that is exactly girls like you deserve! I will tell you a few more things you haven't thought about:

1. It's only a pretentious "Americanized" girl who will tell someone who gave you brutally frank opinions he is "myopic"! You moved here, NOT EVEN BORN IN ANY PART OF THE WESTERN WORLD, but MOVED when you were already an aging hag at 24! Not 4, not 14 but 24! See your NL ID: NYGirl! In your mind, you are more of a New York girl than the ones who even their great grandparents were slaves in NY! How about the "free-borns"? They have not taken on the NYGirl monicker but you are "Girl FROM NY" after about 6 years or less in America? You are really so silly and blind, not just "myopic"! Your BF is about 30, so you are around that age and in 6 years, you have forgotten 24 years of your "Nigerianness"? If you could get off your dwarfish wooden horse, you will not need a sledge hammer to have this hammered into your small brain.

2. You are obviously not smart enough to understand that I pointed out in my post that even just a little disrespect more than "acceptable" by a guy will NEVER be forgiven or forgotten! So, not being a "saint" is so subjective that he may actually hate your guts for it and after waiting to see if you would change or turn a new leaf, he had to bite the bullet and dump you where your heart will never be healed after a thousand counsels. Guess what, you still are not getting it with the way you are still defending yourself - which leads me to my next point.

3. You obviously lost your "argument" with this one guy and he dumped you. If you couldn't manage a conversation with someone you dated for 2 years to achieve your objective of marriage, how do you think you can possibly win an argument with people who are light years of your mental capability, even at your peak? That means if you were to achieve maximal smartness at some point in life (which you are not now), you will still be far behind in your mental capacity compared to a lot of people here who you have no clue about. How are you going to slag off everyone's opinion and push your loser opinion down our throats to show you are right and we are wrong?

4. Understand that some people lived out of Nigeria (even in America) long before you barely managed to cross the bother to obodo oyibo. Now, to now come here and be spouting off BS is very annoying because a 24 year old girl should already have enough sense and if not, should learn from others and not come here to defend or lecture me (us)! Guess what? For your type, I don't care, I could never care because there are several of your type I see in "America" who will end-up just like you! You have a good job, do you know what I do or the people who gave you brutally frank opinions do? I don't care what "good job" you have, it is rubbish job especially when you make that your anchor point for relationship or marriage! If that job makes you $200 K, heck, $100K P.A. then come and tell us about it. And after that, know this: a REAL guy will NEVER marry any girl, including your sorry backside, because of a good job or money! In fact, a girl that is not employed at the moment or makes minimum wage but is truly pleasing to a guy will get married while "ol-good-job-aging-hag" like you will go past menopause and still bitterly single!

5. You are no "proper daughter of the soil" - spare me that crap! I have been all over the Igbo states and proper daughters will not bring this kind of disgrace by addressing strangers who are light years ahead of you like they depend on you for breakfast-lunch-dinner! Keep your silly good job that you labor and hustle to feed yourself and use as a bargaining tool for negotiating a marriage. I do not CARE! Now, that is basic common sense that YOU really LACK and you have proved it with your silly statements here! BTW, someone suggested it may be sham marriage and that your brain didn't think about yet! But now that someone mentioned it, your teeth is already on edge to see if you can nail him by reporting him to the authorities? Did your poisonous and wicked teeth into him real good? LOL. . .give us the update after you spend the rest of your life policing his life.

6. Finally, it's obvious you didn't notice that I mentioned you would be vindicated if you did not deserve this but apparently, you know there wouldn't be any vindication as you already jumped at every commentator with daggers drawn! Well, don't burst a nerve because I don't care to buy the BS you are selling! If you did right, your conscience will put you at peace and there will be other guys to take over where the guy left off but if not, start over again and learn the lesson!

Lekwanum o koro, Lol, o here we go again.so u actually took time to sit down n write that epistle? O well,u r entitled to your own opinion.Me an old hag,really?,dts the best u could come up with?, LMAO.You dont know jack about me so carry go.go on soun,n i will still say it again,stop stereotyping pple n try to take pple on an individual basis but anyhow,na u sabi.me i don talk the one wey i wan talk,anyhow wey u like,make u take am.chikena!!!!!!!!
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by cutiebabe: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2011
@CyberG I really don't understand what your stress is. Get off ur high horse about being in America & meeting 'Americanized' Nigerian girls, as if we care. You are just so pathetic to think all Nigerian girls in America fall under the classification u posted. Please spare the poster and drop an advice, if you don't anything worthwile to say then take a chill pill.

@poster, see this situation as a blessing in disguise. You can never tell what would have been, so cheer up and live your life.
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2011
cutiebabe:

@CyberG I really don't understand what your stress is. Get off your high horse about being in America & meeting 'Americanized' Nigerian girls, as if we care. You are just so pathetic to think all Nigerian girls in America fall under the classification u posted. Please spare the poster and drop an advice, if you don't anything worthwile to say then take a chill pill.

@poster, see this situation as a blessing in disguise. You can never tell what would have been, so cheer up and live your life.

Because one hasn't hit ur relative.
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2011
NYgirl:

Its guys like u that give naija guys here in the US a bad name.Im no "SAINTNESS" as u so crudely put it.we all have our flaws like everybody else,me included.Maybe u need to read the post again to understand what im saying,isnt it simple human kindness n courtesy to finish wt someone b4 starting another thing wt someone else talkless of marrying that other person?If your sister was in this position,would u be spewing the crap coming out of your mouth now?go back n read the post n understand it very well b4 leaving any coments here

He asked for a break,i gave it to him n for him to get married in less than two weeks means that he must have been cheating long b4 asking for the break cos no one plans a marriage in 2 weeks.The break he asked for was an opportunity for him to leave.like i told the previous poster,understand my post b4 leaving comments.

That guy needs a week to marry anyone in Nigeria. U never hear operation run away from Igbo ladies.
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by 9jafreak: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2011
[size=18pt]PLEASE LET IT GO:

Hear this:

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCTUZWIo00Y&feature=related

If he can walk, LET HIM WALK GIRL!

You still GOT YOU!
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by CyberG: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2011
Association of Losers. . .obviously you can't appreciate anything, not even from your 2-year BF now turned ex. Leave me alone now. . .I don't care and if you didn't bring your underwear here no one would have seen the skid-marks. Cutiewhatever, leave me alone!  angry angry angry angry and who the F is Ferdii?? Abeg skip my comments, it's not by force to read them. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Abali1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2011
@ Op i can relate with your pain. But please move on.

And for those who call guys all sort of names when they do this type of dastardly act, you should also know that ladies also operate on the same level. Your truly almost became a victim of such a treatment but I found out before the whole drama took place.
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by NYgirl: 5:26am On Jun 13, 2011
CyberG:

Association of Losers. . .obviously you can't appreciate anything, not even from your 2-year BF now turned ex. Leave me alone now. . .I don't care and if you didn't bring your underwear here no one would have seen the skid-marks. Cutiewhatever, leave me alone!  angry angry angry angry and who the F is Ferdii?? Abeg skip my comments, it's not by force to read them. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

O boi,u go fear comments nah,clap for urself.Going by the bitter rants u have been spewing on this post,i think its u who should get the hell off of this post.I posted this,u ddnt have to comment.Who asked u to? i beg u? It is also not by force to comment on this post.Obviously u dont understand simple english n cannot hold a civilised conversation with somebody else who has a different opinion other than urs without resorting to insults n crude language.Well,at least ur crazy rants here kinda brightened up my day n made me laugh.Keep going,its very entertaining to see craziness in action, LWKMD cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by NYgirl: 5:39am On Jun 13, 2011
cutiebabe:

@CyberG I really don't understand what your stress is. Get off your high horse about being in America & meeting 'Americanized' Nigerian girls, as if we care. You are just so pathetic to think all Nigerian girls in America fall under the classification u posted. Please spare the poster and drop an advice, if you don't anything worthwile to say then take a chill pill.

That was d point i was trying to make but well it was taken the wrong way n thnx for the kind words.I know things happen for a reason n like u said,who knows what would have been?

Abali1:

@ Op i can relate with your pain. But please move on.

And for those who call guys all sort of names when they do this type of dastardly act, you should also know that ladies also operate on the same level. Your truly almost became a victim of such a treatment but I found out before the whole drama took place.

I know both parties do this kind of thing n i know ladies do these kind of things as well.I just wonder if they think the pple they r inflicting this kind of pain on are not humans like them?You r lucky,very lucky it ddnt happen to u.
ferdiii:

Because one hasn't hit your relative.

There is one motto i always try to live by:never judge a person until u have walked a mile in their shoes".Obviously he is talking like this because like u said,one hasn't hit his relative.You dont know how something feels until it happens to u or someone close to u.Let him talk,na him get him mouth
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by NYgirl: 5:58am On Jun 13, 2011
9jafreak:

[size=18pt]PLEASE LET IT GO:

Hear this:

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCTUZWIo00Y&feature=related

If he can walk, LET HIM WALK GIRL!

You still GOT YOU!

That was a powerful msg n i guess i needed to hear that."When pple can walk away from u,let them walk", n like u've rightly said,I've got me.Thanks once again for directing me to that msg
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by DEfCoder(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2011
OP, relax, with short time, all this pain will be completely forgotten and even when u try to remember how bad u feel now, (just for kicks), u won't be able to.

Life is bliss  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by lydosky: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2011
I feel bad anytime a lady accused Guys this way. Am so sorry about that
                                            But
U  should try and check yourself shocked : Maybe your attitude, character and your level of trust, shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? / Telegram Group For BBW Lovers / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.