Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover (46800 Views)

Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2021
The right corresponding response would have been for me to pray that your entire family is wiped off for a single mistake of a stupid member of your family. But I won't respond in that manner for the simple reason that I will never punish the innocent for your crime.

Poor niggers everywhere seeking to bring others to their poor level. Barbarian!

We commiserate with the bereaved family. May God give them healing. But we will never succumb to your blackmail and demand that the innocent be punished. Leave the woman alone. Vulture.

Hellonearth007:

I pray your child die like this young boy then u will understand the pain.

Even your parents should join sef

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by WarriAproko: 6:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Yeye Gistlover.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by foreshore(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
This is getting interesting

What is interesting about it, instead of you to say messy
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by uchennaq(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2021
This woman is going to sue a lot of idiots.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by flyingdutchman(m): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigerians are stack Bush people! This is very wrong
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by ednut1(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2021
oliverwrites:
Don't forget the kids are minors and the parents are committing crime by keeping their children away from the law and deserve to be punished.
has the police declared them wanted Or you think social media trial counts??

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Karemarealty288(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2021
In as much as parents are to be blamed but the chunk of blame should be directed to the school that covers up the unruly and abysmal behaviours of students to their parent just because of fear of them being withdrawn from the school and they loose money.
For the school to quickly come out with that useless statement shows how compromise they are.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by ednut1(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Hellonearth007:

Then if police arrest the kids,who will come for thier bail?
Still not their parents?
You see why the parents is needed now. Think with your brains n not anus
let them arrest them first na
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Rinato(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2021
I don't know how the story started but I don't see how destaffing that woman resolves much. Besides, story is confusing I thought you said she already resigned in August why want her to get sacked again? Someone really should make me understand or stop typing with your heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Ekpekus(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2021
wififa:
As tempers and emotions continue to heighten concerning the tragic loss of shining star Sylvester....., fake news merchants have began to take advantage of the situation to peddle falsehoods.

One of the students connected to the gruesome death of Sylvester was named and said to be the son of a customer service representative at Zenith Bank Plc.

Several sources and independent checks have revealed that while Joy Edordu was once indeed employed at Zenith Bank, she later resigned in August 2016.

In a related development, the Delta state governor has voted that he will not rest, until justice for Sylvester is done.

https://www.newstudor.com/sylvester-omoroni-zenith-bank-staff-fingered-as-parent-of-one-of-the-killers/
Foolish journalism. You have not confirm, you are making assertive demand... and who are the "we" in the statement to boycott the bank?
What did the so called Joy did wrong? Is she one of those who committed the crime?

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Ekpekus(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Hellonearth007:

Don't allow emotions becloud your sense of judgment..
What is the crime of the woman whose picture and details are put up?
Have you been accused before for a crime of someone just because you are associated with the person? If yes, how did it feel? If no, then just reason am first...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by uchennaq(m): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigerians get serious issue.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by dfrost: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:

And by the way we went to boarding school. We received terrible punishment from our seniors. Thank God I changed to a saner school.

That's the point. That we passed through that type of life doesn't make it right.

These are years of bullying being transferred from one generation to the other until it gets overboard. Now it has.

It has affected our mentality without us knowing and we feel it's not really that bad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by stanliwise(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:
What is this nonsense? Jobless people on the prowl, seeking daily to deprive hard working people their daily bread. What's the connection between the woman's place of work and her son's crime. This good woman has done her part. She sweats heavily and paid dearly to have her son trained properly and that's why he sent the son to the school. It's not her fault that the boy succumbed to bad influence in school. You want to wipe away an entire family because of sin of just a member. A minor at that? HABA, there is God.

And by the way we went to boarding school. We received terrible punishment from our seniors. Thank God I changed to a saner school.
you're not making sense, not commenting at all would have been better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by 1Sharon(f): 6:50am On Dec 05, 2021
WarriAproko:
Yeye Gistlover. Then what happened to the Teacher that was beaten to death by students. Is it because he is from a poor place. Why is no one talking about him

Who

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by zolajpower: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Hellonearth007:

Amen amen amen and amen to that . May anything he believes in destroy his house hold since he doesn't have mercy on Sylvester Oronomi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by OssyMalik: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2021
One of the killers is also the son of Buruji Kashamu. The late Senator of Ogun State and a drug baron

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by paskal16: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Ff
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by barcaboi(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2021
oliverwrites:
Do you know the sort of proof he has in the closet?

Just like I am trying to nail a fraudulent yahoo boy here disguising to be a digital marketer. The sort of info I have about him he will be deluding himself that I have nothing whereas I am just quietly working my magic to nail him and teach him a lesson.

Gistlover may or may not have proof, you don't have proof that he doesn't.
There’s what you’d do and mess the case up; if that woman is attacked it’ll useless the whole case

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by ThatFairGuy: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2021
We're all compassionate. Don't demonize him for his stance. You don't just accuse people when you've not gotten enough evidence, are they even detectives to have come by with that report
Hellonearth007:

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Tmcruise(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:
What is this nonsense? Jobless people on the prowl, seeking daily to deprive hard working people their daily bread. What's the connection between the woman's place of work and her son's crime. This good woman has done her part. She sweats heavily and paid dearly to have her son trained properly and that's why he sent the son to the school. It's not her fault that the boy succumbed to bad influence in school. You want to wipe away an entire family because of sin of just a member. A minor at that? HABA, there is God.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by ogbu80(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:

so what you are saying in essence is if the child of the accused woman is found guilty, he should be freed because school bully is a norm and because he's a minor or what ni toro oloun sad

6 Likes

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2021
oliverwrites:
Do you know the sort of proof he has in the closet?

Just like I am trying to nail a fraudulent yahoo boy here disguising to be a digital marketer. The sort of info I have about him he will be deluding himself that I have nothing whereas I am just quietly working my magic to nail him and teach him a lesson.

Gistlover may or may not have proof, you don't have proof that he doesn't.

What proof will he have, that will justify putting up the picture of an innocent woman?

This is the same thing the Nigerian police does, arresting family members when they can't do their work.

Too many hypocrites in this country.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by donprinyo(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Poverty has negative power
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Nairaland. My point is simple. We cannot kill the woman, her husband, her other children, her mother, siblings, and all that depend on her for the sin of her son. We can demand that the son be punished but not the mum.

And by the way, if we put aside sentiment, we will know that the boy, despite being the aggressor is also a victim. He was brought to the school and entrusted to the authorities but they failed to protect him and allowed him be consumed into peer delinquency which all of us are at times susceptible to. That family is in pain that their son is gone to bad guardianship.

ogbu80:
so what you are saying in essence is if the child of the accused woman is found guilty, he should be freed because school bully is a norm and because he's a minor or what ni toro oloun sad

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by lapazi(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
ogbu80:

This is not a jungle
There are laws that must be followed
You can’t be the Jury the judge and the prosecutor at thesame time!
That is why I will never encourage the activities of gustlover such nonsense… threatening an entity on false accusations.
Now the entity has reverted that the accused is not their staff.
What will happen to gistlover for such brazen misinformation?
My take to this story is simple.
With the amount of evidence available the school can be sued.
The patents of the minor involved can be sued.
The govt on its own can redact the license of the school (extreme)
The minors will be put in juvenile detention if found guilty and properly prosecuted when they’re 18.
In most saner clime you’d be unable to get them prosecuted because professional/expert lawyers will find away to get them out of being prosecuted or get them a lesser judgment.
Let’s be reasonable is it a sad case yes, let the professionals take it up and not the rubbish gist lover is doing!

I wish them fit catch this gistlover!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by walefalana(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2021
It's much easier and fun if you are never a victim of any sort in stories that touch the heart. Joy is a childhood friend and I know her heart. In our search for justice, let's not make her a victim. I was shocked by this unfortunate event because I know someone that's involved. Now I understand how easy it is to judge others when our family and friends are not involved

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Femi8586(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:

You are saying this because it is not your son who was killed..

And if the parents were as innocent as you claimed then why did they quickly withdrew their kids from the school and hid them from law enforcement agency?. Why are some of them even planning to jet their kids out of the country to escape arrest?

That you luckily survived terrible punishment from your seniors doesn't mean everybody will always be as lucky as you. So stop defending rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by olisaEze(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2021
People are angry and I guess it’s because we’re all just tired of all the unnecessary, mindless deaths across the nation.

However it wasn’t terrorists or kidnappers that took Sylvester’s life, but a bunch of over pampered poorly raised kids at school, and that is what makes it so maddening! angry

Your love for your child ends where my own begins for mine!

Lives are going to be ruined all because some parents were too busy making money to stop for a second and teach their kids how to live & let live.

Now, all that money Joy has struggled to make will not be enough to wash this blood away!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Dja1(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2021
Wetin com brings the Zenith bank?
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Dja1(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Archiever22:
Publish and start posting their pics... Wicked parents
100% fact bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) / President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA / Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.