Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover (46798 Views)

Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by alezzy13: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2021
uchennaq:
Nigerians get serious issue.

Zentih should have sued their arsses. Even if she was still a staff of the bank, why bring up the bank's name at all?

These bloggers eh

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Healthrelatedjo: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2021
The parents of this boy shld go spiritual abeg.Just drop Cutlass and a Torchlight in his coffin during his burial and leave the rest to God.Even if those boys hide in Bermuda triangle you will hear of their death within 7days.Its a pity we have abandoned our culture and tradition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by bigjackass: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:
What is this nonsense? Jobless people on the prowl, seeking daily to deprive hard working people their daily bread. What's the connection between the woman's place of work and her son's crime. This good woman has done her part. She sweats heavily and paid dearly to have her son trained properly and that's why he sent the son to the school. It's not her fault that the boy succumbed to bad influence in school. You want to wipe away an entire family because of sin of just a member. A minor at that? HABA, there is God.

And by the way we went to boarding school. We received terrible punishment from our seniors. Thank God I changed to a saner school.
abegi park go one side. The outcry is because these parents have chosen to attempt to fly their children abroad and hide them instead of handing them over to the law. They deserve to be disgraced in this manner for that action. A life was taken and we will not dismiss it as bad influence as long as they choose to hide their kids from the police. Of course Zenith bank will not sack the woman and they shouldn't but the disgrace is necessary for hiding her son undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by JBoss25(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
One of the killers is also the son of Buruji Kashamu. The late Senator of Ogun State and a drug baron
Going after the parents is wrong unless they're covering their child's tracks

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Freelane33(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Here to read comments . Lawless country .in due time we won’t hear about Silverstein case again. Rip to the young soul and those that has gone before him
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Madeu(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Gadafii:
Lots of kids die every week in agege, mushin, and other slums due to forceful initiation into cults, just like this latest victim, unfortunately we don't get to hear about it, cos they don't have people to make it trend, lots and lots of them die

Make authority handle this matter, all these are not neccessary

As they say a close mouth is a close destiny. The family of sylvester cried out and go the needed attention. If not for that, trust me, this case would be swept under the carpet.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2021
wififa:
As tempers and emotions continue to heighten concerning the tragic loss of shining star Sylvester....., fake news merchants have began to take advantage of the situation to peddle falsehoods.

One of the students connected to the gruesome death of Sylvester was named and said to be the son of a customer service representative at Zenith Bank Plc.

Several sources and independent checks have revealed that while Joy Edordu was once indeed employed at Zenith Bank, she later resigned in August 2016.

In a related development, the Delta state governor has voted that he will not rest, until justice for Sylvester is done.

https://www.newstudor.com/sylvester-omoroni-zenith-bank-staff-fingered-as-parent-of-one-of-the-killers/
with the way this issue is going, the family of the bullies will regret ever giving birth to their bully children. I just hope it won't get to the extent where people will take it upon themselves to deal with the killers or families of the killers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Madeu(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Ekpekus:

Don't allow emotions becloud your sense of judgment..
What is the crime of the woman whose picture and details are put up?
Have you been accused before for a crime of someone just because you are associated with the person? If yes, how did it feel? If no, then just reason am first...
The child is a minor. Therefore, the parent are the caregivers and legal guardian. One can't rule out the parent involvement in this kind of case. Investigation should be made if the parents are aware of any deviant behaviour. If known and didn't report, they bear the consequences.

Ekpekus:

I get your point... however by law if anyone commit a crime, he/she does the time...
So, from what you have written, is there any substantial evidence to prove this woman's involvement? BTW, we don't even know if this person has been rightly identified before bloggers put up her pictures and place of work.
Again, minors can do their time for crime in juvenile centers

I had one in our midst. The parent was aware of his deviant behaviour. The boy was expelled from FG school at SS3. Parent transfer the child to a state school to start SS1. The boy became a bad influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by GeneralPula: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2021
ogbu80:
so what you are saying in essence is if the child of the accused woman is found guilty, he should be freed because school bully is a norm and because he's a minor or what ni toro oloun sad

That wasn’t his point..

I think he’s trying to say the punishment should be solely on the kid..

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Brushstrokes20: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Ogun destroy the Baaaaastarrrd that banned me and to the bmc, rest in pieces in advance undecided

Pathetic bunch of cursed cretins!
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Cantonese: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Just how painful it is to discover that your child of 12 - 14 years is a murderer.

Nothing to delay. Na to strangle that child without delay.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by eduora: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2021
With the cases moving higher,the truth will be exposed very soon and the suspect-murderers will not escape the prison.no hiding place in this world and no safety place in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by xpool(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2021
ednut1:
This witch hunt is just getting silly by the day. The police should arrest the kids involved leave theor parents alone
Now you are talking
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by OssyMalik: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Who will produce the killers if not their parents? The police must go after the parents if they fail to produce them
JBoss25:
Going after the parents is wrong unless they're covering their child's tracks

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by joefelin2345: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Gadafii:
Lots of kids die every week in agege, mushin, and other slums due to forceful initiation into cults, just like this latest victim, unfortunately we don't get to hear about it, cos they don't have people to make it trend, lots and lots of them die

Make authority handle this matter, all these are not neccessary
God bless you my brother. I am very sure that all these notice & brouhaha is to a large extent bc the dead boy is from a very rich family & the school is also an Ivy League one otherwise most of these commentators would have been quiet on the issue. I heard the mother of the dead boy calling ....awon aiye...for protest. Would she have joined such protest if the child is from a poor family? You sent a 12 year old boy to a 1m/ semester school without any guidance in the whole city of Lagos even if the school is located in a high borough & opulent area. May our good Lord comfort the bereaved & may the soul of the departed lad rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Ekpekus(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Madeu:

The child is a minor. Therefore, the parent are the caregivers and legal guardian. One can't rule out the parent involvement in this kind of case. Investigation should be made if the parents are aware of any deviant behaviour. If known and didn't report, they bear the consequences.
I get your point... however by law if anyone commit a crime, he/she does the time...
So, from what you have written, is there any substantial evidence to prove this woman's involvement? BTW, we don't even know if this person has been rightly identified before bloggers put up her pictures and place of work.
Again, minors can do their time for crime in juvenile centers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Ekpekus(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2021
uchennaq:
Nigerians get serious issue.
You see naw... may God help this country from the menace of bloggers.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2021
This is one of the outcome when both parents become too busy with their careers and they forget to train, discipline & look out for bad behaviours from their children.

All they do is make them comfortable, send them to posh schools, take them for vacations without allowing kids to live & express themselves according to the parenting demands.

I have never been a fan of boarding schools, although i have friends who went and turned out to be well rounded brilliant & kind people but the stories i have heard about living in those places makes my stomach turn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Neddstark: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Hellonearth007:

Then if police arrest the kids,who will come for thier bail?
Still not their parents?
You see why the parents is needed now. Think with your brains n not anus

Let the police do their job. Not this annoying social media trial.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by zauondo: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2021
A visit to schools attended by the children of those that are up there will help you understand the kind of parenting this kids have,the manner this kids talk to domestic staff,drivers and even teachers smack of lack of decent morals.A lot of this parents stay woke by indulging their wards even if they are found fouling the law. It has now affected one of them negatively and full attention is placed on the erring kids. The parents are not excused ,they failed in parenting and need to feel the heat too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by SavageResponse(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2021
thesicilian:
Every parent is responsible for his or her child's actions, until that child becomes a legal adult. The first job of a parent is proper home training. If they fail at that, they have failed at everything else no matter the amount of money or career success they achieve.

What?!
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by InvertedHammer: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2021
/
What difference does it make? Most of the cultists in the 80s and 90s are now parents. They are the ones that gave birth to these vagabonds.

All the losers on NL shouting dodorima are products of toxic families. Don't think that because the parents may be rich, it'd erase the atrocities they committed during their days. Blood is thicker than water.

The father of the boy should gather a team and go after the parents of those boys mafian style.
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by GoldHorse(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2021
I don't think this is right.

Yes, we want justice but not by abusing other people's rights.

You are now crucifying this woman's other children with this case.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Shusher: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2021
djflexcy:
Posting their parents pictures online doesn't make sense to me, were they been sent by their parent to commit such act?
Justice to #Sylvester

They are obstructing Justice by hiding the Children. Heard they are planning to move them outside the country.

Shows no remorse.
Knowing the kind of parent I have, my father would have driven me to the police station himself. That man takes no nonsense.

These parents are growing monsters, if these Children get off the hook, then they will do more. That's bad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Bugatie(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Hellonearth007:

I pray your child die like this young boy then u will understand the pain.

Even your parents should join sef

Jeez, what did I just read?

You wish his child you nothing about to die a horrible death just to make your point, haba.

How did we get to this point as a people! Sadly

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by marvelous000: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Hellonearth007:

I pray your child die like this young boy then u will understand the pain.

Even your parents should join sef
No, you don't have to pray that family members die; in fact, report to God to kill me first, you boorish cow.
You emotional ass. How are you remotely different from the delinquent Juvenals, when you could slice through the throat of people oblivious of what happened just to satisfy your warp sense of justice.

You coffin-dodging-oxygen-thief. You disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Thetruth101: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:
What is this nonsense? Jobless people on the prowl, seeking daily to deprive hard working people their daily bread. What's the connection between the woman's place of work and her son's crime. This good woman has done her part. She sweats heavily and paid dearly to have her son trained properly and that's why he sent the son to the school. It's not her fault that the boy succumbed to bad influence in school. You want to wipe away an entire family because of sin of just a member. A minor at that? HABA, there is God.

And by the way we went to boarding school. We received terrible punishment from our seniors. Thank God I changed to a saner school.

This is the most stupid comment I have ever seen on Nairaland.

How dare you excuse a parent from how a child turns out to be... a child is Tabula rasa (blank slate) what ever you imprint on it is what they turn out to be. Making money is not only what it takes to train a child... you also need time, commitment, mentoring, being a good example, be emotionally available etc

We can't allow a parent's negligence continue to affect other parents' efforts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Gadafii: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Madeu:

As they say a close mouth is a close destiny. The family of sylvester cried out and go the needed attention. If not for that, trust me, this case would be swept under the carpet.
the family of Sylvester got the attention simply because they are rich and exposed, not other wise

The mother of the dead boy is now calling for naked protest, would she have joined such if a poor boy died
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2021
walefalana:
It's much easier and fun if you are never a victim of any sort in stories that touch the heart. Joy is a childhood friend and I know her heart. In our search for justice, let's not make her a victim. I was shocked by this unfortunate event because I know someone that's involved. Now I understand how easy it is to judge others when our family and friends are not involved
Then tell Mrs Joy to bring out her son and not hid him if she really has a good heart as you claim.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Lizabeth36(f): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Gistlover dont drag people without evidence to the extent of talking abt the branch she works...
If this boy is ur sibling or son, will u type this?

observanc1:
Innuendo. Just people searching through instagram and talk8ng nonsense.
Op, as u exposed this woman without proof, so shall u be put in shame.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Lizabeth36(f): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Just rest abeg... if their parents had train them well, this won't have happen.. so their parents shld suffer for failing in their duties.. u went to boarding and u were also bullied.. if u had died then will ur parents keep quiet? The reason why most parents send their children to expensive private schools is to prevent bullying and they believed the child will be well monitored and care for unlike the govt schools..
Reason bfr u type..

Ikegwuru:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by CUMIN: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2021
jy2kbeyond:
The parents of the bullies will be strategizing and looking for loopholes in the story and the law. Guess what, they'll find.

undecided undecided

There's already loopholes in the story.

If their lawyer knows what he is doing, they could just declared that their name being mentioned doesn't me they harmed him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials / Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture) / Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.