Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,780 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife (15572 Views)

2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by CaptainAyub: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2021
BabaO2:
do the comparison yourself, part of it is your learders shamelessly and desperately begging. Have u ever heard the name of seyi makinde or u ever saw him chest beating before he became governor? Do you know how much he declared in asset before he was sworn in as governor, that is yoruba typical lifestyle. It is not by noise making, yorubas have done so well for themselves, and you kept copying and emulating them all the way
That is why just 2 weeks into the lockdown, your brothers were looting bread vans.
Continue deceiving yourselves

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Moferere: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2021
vibratingpenis:

So you are using the words of an slowpoke and a sell out dirty politician to gauge our collective mindset. Anyway the idiot only speaks for himself and his useless family not me or anything related to me. So hold your seizure.
The man you called an idiot is more useful to the society than your father.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by CaptainAyub: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2021
joefelin2345:
Don't mind them jare. Arrogance as usual. Chest beating though I respect Ex Gov. Ezeife a lot. But we have to be critical critic of a critical situation. What roles did an average Igbo man played during June 12 struggle say for the exception of few ones such as Olisa Agbakoba, Arthur Nwankwo, the ex-military administrator that passed on recently etc. Was it not Chief Arthur Nzeribe that started the wahala with his ABN mitigation? Was Daniel Kanu not leading the 1m march for Abacha?
You ppl's hypocrisy is in the DNA.
You have forgotten now that as it was later revealed,plenty Yorubas were also hobnobbing with Abacha in d night including you god Tinubu.
Oladipo Diya was Abacha's deputy.
It was a Yoruba man that set up Kudirat to be killed.
Rear Admiral Ndubisi Kanu survived several assassination attempts cos of Abiola but una no de remember that type.
Even Abiola himself supported Abacha when he overthrew Ernest Shonekan but your typical Yoruba hypocrisy won't let you remember that,your whole problem in this world is Igbo

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Gbagura: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
If Tinubu can bow to dantata for presidency, then I see nothing wrong in south east bowing kneeling to Nigerians for support
Las las, your elders don dey crawl across Nigeria for presidency they won't get. They must ask all ipob touts including you princeofigbo to kneel before tinubu in bourdillion. This news dey sweet me abeg grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2021
This man is a fool

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by omenkaLives(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Zandena:
This is a welcome development rather than threatening every other section of the country to cede 2023 presidency to Ibos!
But let them kneel down and beg the PDP where they have been depositing their savings and eggs.
This is coming too late, no serious political party that wants to win presidency would dare give it to an Ibo candidate for now, i don't know in the nearest future!
Exactly!! What exactly is wrong with these people for crying out loud?

Why cant Igbos unequivocally tell PDP leadershipthey deserve the party's ticket? What exactly is preventing them from making this demand?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Ovamboland(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2021
blackpanda:

If that is true then why are igbos always crying about buhari appointments

We've been saying this for a long time, the ibo political elite are the ones who unleashed Nnamdi Kanu on Nigeria and are financing him. Their prize is the presidency, Biafra agitations is fake. Only those who didn't know are losing their lives as mere cannon fodder.

They are only begging now because the strategy has backfired. They thought other nigerians would be begging them to take the presidency. Now they are like 50 more years away from it.

Ovamboland:

You and Ohaneze have proven that Kanu is on political errand for Ibos to get the presidency. All the Biafra agitation is a fraud.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by alanto: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
My Broster this thread sweet me die. E pain me say I no quick log on to see am.
I go tell the man say one person still de nairaland wey never ready beg. Haven’t I told y’all you were going to beg?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by 77up(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Joker grin cheesy
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by alizma: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2021
fregeneh:

OUK! SIRE.
I laugh at you. OUK is being lobbied by those who have interest in the race and you are mistaken that for his own interest. You must be one of those who believes that PDP top members visited OUK because OUK is beginning to return to PDP.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Godons1:

Ngozi you no dey go Church? See weting you wear on a Sunday morning. grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by alanto: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Let it start from Asgard73 and Asampetenwaanyi here on Nairaland cheesy

CHESTBEATING COWARDS grin
Lol. I swear I just tell the broster Asampetenwaanyi but you didn’t not add princeoflagos and like 9999 others here on nairaland. I told them they were going to beg but they didn’t believe me. This early morning news ehn I no know wetin to do with am. E be orgasm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by PrinceOfLagos: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Gbagura:
Las las, your elders don dey crawl across Nigeria for presidency they won't get. They must ask all ipob touts including you princeofigbo to kneel before tinubu in bourdillion. This news dey sweet me abeg grin

I'm not even ibo but, if that will guarantee presidency then no problem

Afterall Tinubu bowed to dantata like a goat because of presidential ambition
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by 77up(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Godons1:
Trash
We no go give una. 5% can never be President of this great Country. We will never allow that to happen. grin
What if they prostrate to beg for vote grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

you don dey look for my trouble ba?

The next contract those boys go give you na 3 years non negotiable contract with no option of termination.
I swear with my life
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by omenkaLives(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Godons1:

Kneel how many times. Go North and see how their leaders are begging Northerners to allow them be President come 2023. It's no longer news.
The clown has now realized Nigerians won't be blackmailed or coerced into accepting one of theirs as the president. Wasn't this what we've ALWAYS SAID here? When we talked about diplomacy and bridge building, they called us COWARDS and SLAVES.

Just yesterday he was threatening fire and brimstone, saying they would support terrorists if we don't accede to their demands, now they're ready to crawl on their bellies to get what they desire.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by alanto: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
If Tinubu can bow to dantata for presidency, then I see nothing wrong in south east bowing kneeling to Nigerians for support
lol shame don leave some people run
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by PrinceOfLagos: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2021
alanto:

lol shame don leave some people run

Na Tinubu start the bowing and kneeling when you stoop so low to bow for dantata like a goat
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Gbagura: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm not even ibo but, if that will guarantee presidency then no problem

Afterall Tinubu bowed to dantata like a goat because of presidential ambition
Tell the truth, you have a flat head. Snap your head make I see grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by alanto: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
The clown has now realized Nigerians won't be blackmailed or coerced into accepting one of theirs as the president. Wasn't this what we've ALWAYS SAID here? When we talked about diplomacy and bridge building, they called us COWARDS and SLAVES.

Just yesterday he was threatening fire and brimstone, saying they would support terrorists if we don't accede to their demands, now they're ready to crawl on their bellies to get what they desire.
Like they didn’t create iPob in the first place.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Gbagura:
Check my profile

One of my finger fine pass everybody for your family grin
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Gbagura:

First, it was that Igbos were too arrogant and troublesome to play diplomatic politics and peacefully solicit the support of other Nigerians. But now they are doing that and you have come up with another nonsense.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Gbagura:

No be Igbo him be
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by alanto: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Na Tinubu start the bowing and kneeling when you stoop so low to bow for dantata like a goat
Let’s even assume. But all the people in igboland combined no reach dantata as far as Nigeria is concerned.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Don’t Vote For Party Again, Vote People With Vision – Ibiyeomie / Security Operative Killed In Maiduguri / We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.