Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife (15569 Views)

2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by PrinceOfLagos: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2021
If Tinubu can bow to dantata for presidency, then I see nothing wrong in south east bowing kneeling to Nigerians for support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2021
AnanseK:
Trust them at your peril . These uncouth insulting criminal hateful race can never be my president unless they change their ways.
I have seen a video where they are bragging as they behead and cannibalize innocent Nigerians.
I support their demand for Biafra, please let us insist that they have Biafra.

The part in bold is roughly the opinion of most non-Igbo Nigerians. Igbos are incapable of changing their ways. They have been the same way since historical records began and have not evolved politically at all.

It is logical to accept they will not produce a President of Nigeria in 30 years let alone 2023 loooolllz.

They should try their luck with Biafra if only they will go about that agitation the right way.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Alexis11: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2021
toujurs:
You that is typing this shit, hope you know same northerners wiped mko abiola, brought obj out of prison, when his yoruba people forgot him, same northerners tinubu just diverted 50m from his lagos loot to. Oga calm down oh

Lol you mean your parents sat you down and filled your brains with all these lies grin

Yoruba activists including Tinubu fought till the end for mko then while Igbos were celebrating his misfortune as they never even voted for him in the first place.

Your parents lied again.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by CaptainAyub: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Zandena:
This is a welcome development rather than threatening every other section of the country to cede 2023 presidency to Ibos!
But let them kneel down and beg the PDP where they have been depositing their savings and eggs.
This is coming too late, no serious political party that wants to win presidency would dare give it to an Ibo candidate for now, i don't know in the nearest future!
After 8 yrs of Obj presidency and 6 yrs of Osunbade,LOOK AT THE IGBO MAN NEXT TO YOU AND ASK YOURSELF, ARE YOU BETTER THAN HIM?
When una go get sense sef

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Abujason: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2021
kingawothefirst:

If the Igbo man does not kneel down, if the Igbo man does not prostrate then what do you call this?

Bleep off!
It’s called these…

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by kayusely70(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2021
gentiles:
Shameless people, they are ever ready to beg their Fulani masters. Igbos will abuse and curse Fulanis in public, but will prostrate and beg them in private.
They're funny lots!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Maliqcious: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Please na
Godons1:
Trash
We no go give una. 5% can never be President of this great Country. We will never allow that to happen. grin
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Abujason: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2021
[s]
BlackfireX:
Good

But know this

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Loveurneighbour: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Igbo for president

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by alizma: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Godons1:

EMEKA stick to the topic of discussion. Leave Tinubu out of this. Mazi Tinubu go rule this Country.
Leave them, they have joined the campaign for Tinubu presidential ambition without knowing. They are classified as the 4th arm of the campaign train. They are the critics arm who create awareness to the people around them,
those people will rather vote for a perceived enemy that will succeed than voting for a friend that will fail, in their hatred, they are helping Tinubu to capture this class of people.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by CaptainAyub: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Dsalvo:

The part in bold is roughly the opinion of most non-Igbo Nigerians. Igbos are incapable of changing their ways. They have been the same way since hisgorical records began and have not evolved politically at all.

It is logical to accept they will not produce a President of Nigeria in 30 years let aone 2023 loooolllz.

They should try their luck with Biafra if only they will go about that agitation the right way.
Yes ooo.
Igbos have thankfully refused the type of political evolution that will make them give a terrorist and retrogressive character like buhari majority votes twice.
buhari ran for presidency twice with respected Igbos as running mates but got almost zero votes.
He tried it with yorubas and boom,he hit jackpot.
If that is what you call political evolution,let political evolution burn to ashes

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Maliqcious: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Your Family are the cows voting cows..not where I am from
NyamiriFlathead:
What a confused set of people, even if you prostrate or kneel for we your masters, vp you won't get talkless of becoming president of a country you jokers called a zoo, never will an inconsequential 5% rule this country
Even a cow has more chances of becoming president than you guys, nothing can stop yoruba man from becoming president come 2023, we are ready and with God by our side yoruba man go contest and win insha allah.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Penguin2: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Alexis11:

Lol... Yorubas got the tickets for both parties in 1999 because they played their politics well. The two parties were accepted in the West and Yorubas never called one "evil party" or "Hausa party"... Even till today, Yorubas still welcome the two political parties in the West with two hands. The same thing can not be said of the Igbos. You guys are too emotional and politically naive. You even call Yorubas "two faced" for having a major stake in the two parties lmao...

A goat in PDP will easily win against a good APC man in the East (so you have boasted) because you take everything associated with APC as evil and openly make the whole world know that the party is not welcome in SE.... For a party that wish to win presidency, do you expect them to take such risk

Ngwanu, give your ticket to a Yoruba man, let’s meet at the polls.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
If Tinubu can bow to dantata for presidency, then I see nothing wrong in south east bowing kneeling to Nigerians for support

Mumu, others can stoop to conquer because of who they are and because they actually have good chances of success doing so.

That does not apply to Igbos who would just be wasting their time prostrating for people who have no interest in Igbo Presidency at all.

Na Buhari una wan convince in APC abi Atiku, Saraki or Tambuwal will step aside for Igbo in PDP? How exactly will begging help your cause?

Can you not see the body language of your important political figures, i.e Governors and legislators, who just 'fem' totally because they know Igbos are reaping the 'reward' of their toxic behavior?

Meanwhile shameless old men like Ezeife, who never trained you uncultured lot properly about respecting others always, now wants to dobale and beg.

Life is sweet. The arrogant noisemakers want to prostrate, kiss feet and beg. I wan die Sunday morning. Looollll grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by hollah123: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2021
Penguin2:
Ezeife has said we are ready to kneel and prostrate to get the presidency...

I hope zombies don’t come here to insult their generation because he said we are ready to prostrate.

Las las, I see a repeat of 1999 where Igbo men would be the candidates of the two major parties.

I just hope Tinubu urchins won’t consume Rataki grin
so apc will field an igbo man despite what u people did in anambra?
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by dapolaw(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2021
New name: Bambiala politics

Origin: From the southeastern part of Nigeria

Meaning: This is an act where a particular tribe is ready and willing to postrate and kneel down to get an elected office.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Zandena:
This is a welcome development rather than threatening every other section of the country to cede 2023 presidency to Ibos!
But let them kneel down and beg the PDP where they have been depositing their savings and eggs.
This is coming too late, no serious political party that wants to win presidency would dare give it to an Ibo candidate for now, i don't know in the nearest future!

200% correct and the crux of the matter that no amount of prostration, kissing of feet, begging and azzlicking can change. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by donprinyo(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2021
this is an insult to all igbos. Ezeife is turning into an efulefu
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Joshmuch: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Penguin2:
Ezeife has said we are ready to kneel and prostrate to get the presidency...

I hope zombies don’t come here to insult their generation because he said we are ready to prostrate.

Las las, I see a repeat of 1999 where Igbo men would be the candidates of the two major parties.

I just hope Tinubu urchins won’t consume Rataki grin
Hmm when were you born? I believe you were born in the 2000s, just to clarify you, two Yorubas were candidates of the two major political parties in 1999

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Godons1: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2021
alizma:

Leave them, they have joined the campaign for Tinubu presidential ambition without knowing. They are classified as the 4th arm of the campaign train. They are the critics arm who create awareness to the people around them,
those people will rather vote for a perceived enemy that will succeed than voting for a friend that will fail, in their hatred, they are helping Tinubu to capture this class of people.

You are correct.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by GreenArrow1(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
AnanseK:
Trust them at your peril . These uncouth insulting criminal hateful race can never be my president unless they change their ways.
I have seen a video where they are bragging as they behead and cannibalize innocent Nigerians.
I support their demand for Biafra, please let us insist that they have Biafra.

Exactly! When momentum is gathering from other sections of the country now than ever before to make sure they get their own country, they come up with this?

#MassEvictions2023 will be televised.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Help2020: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Moferere:
I thought they said they don't kneel nor prostrate for anybody but God? undecided
They speak with both sides of their mouths, very confused set of people grin
Yesterday, it was Biafra or nothing,
Today, it is 2023 presidency,
Tomorrow, it is restructuring.
Shut your mouth up.One Man's opinion is not same with others.But if you hate them so much why not let them go? Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Alexis11: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2021
CaptainAyub:

After 8 yrs of Obj presidency and 6 yrs of Osunbade,LOOK AT THE IGBO MAN NEXT TO YOU AND ASK YOURSELF, ARE YOU BETTER THAN HIM?
When una go get sense sef

We only see all these Igbos being more successful on the internet..... Wealth is evenly distributed among all tribes.

There are Igbo beggars everywhere too.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by GreenArrow1(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which useless support for presidency? That will never happen. The only support y'all be getting is that of other regions supporting you to get your own country and helping to transport you all back there.
After all the insults? Open dirty mouth say na "bowing kneeling to Nigerians for support.”
Poorly trained, loud mouthed and uncultured beings.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by OnyeOgboni: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Ezeife won't say this.Propagandist go back to your thatched hut in ogbomosho and rest abeg..una too do.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Which useless support for presidency? That will never happen. The only support y'all be getting is that of other regions supporting you to get your own country and helping to transport you all back there.
After all the insults? Open dirty mouth say na "bowing kneeling to Nigerians for support.”
Poorly trained, loud mouthed and uncultured beings.
You've got only one PVC, you will not vote more than once so shut up and allow other people to reason for themselves

I am Yoruba but I will rather vote for an Igbo man than to vote for Tinubu
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by GreenArrow1(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You've got only one PVC, you will not vote more than once so shut up and allow other people to reason for themselves

I put it to you that this sentiment is shared by a majority of the voting population. Ever more now so reinforced by the recent outings of the said ethnic group.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by FuckOsuPigs: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Amala and Ewedu propaganda at work again, owomida minions in the media manufacturing these lies for the cocaine trafficker need to stop spreading fake news.

Instead, ask your goatee man whether he said it or not. Even if una prostrate or even summersault, una no go get anything.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by gloryfidedesign(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2021
To balance this country a middle belt man need to be the president just as the middle belt are the ones holding the geographical area of the country so think about it guys.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2021
Alexis11:

Lol you mean your parents sat you down and filled your brains with all these lies grin

Yoruba activists including Tinubu fought till the end for mko then while Igbos were celebrating his misfortune as they never even voted for him in the first place.

Your parents lied again.

Their parents always lie to them. It is a generational necessity to sustain the brainwashing that continues to fuel their hatred agains Yorubas day in and day out.

They come out with so much incredible bullcrap online one can only conclude they are either mad or the victim of extreme and consistent brainwashing.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ArewaNorth: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2021
See how their elites are embarrassing thm with the names they mock others with.
I have never seen how karma is hitting people back to back like these people.
They call others unity beggers and their elders are officially begging for unity grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / VAT: Lagos Applies To Join Rivers As Respondents In FIRS Appeal / Kaduna Will Deliver Highest Votes For Tinubu/Shettima - Uba Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.