Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,864 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife (15573 Views)

2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Penguin2: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
omenka:
Okoro, how far? cheesy

I dey o!

Good to see Fulani herdsmen have not cut your head my dear friend.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by omenka(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

I dey o!

Good to see Fulani herdsmen have not cut your head my dear friend.
We thank God o. You wish to eat my corpse? Why don't you kill me yourself? grin

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Penguin2: 1:51am On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
We thank God o. You wish to eat my corpse? Why don't you kill me yourself? grin

Naaaah!

Why would I kill you myself?

I’m not as barbaric as your Fulani friends who you love to defend so much even as they are slaughtering your people.

I can bet my two balls you are against Fr Alia.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by omenka(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Naaaah!

Why would I kill you myself?

I’m not as barbaric as your Fulani friends who you love to defend so much even as they are slaughtering your people.

I can bet my two balls you are against Fr Alia.
Heheh. We even had a strategy meeting for Alia three days go, and having another in a week's time.

I'm Alialized to the core. grin

But that is not the crux of the matter. How far? Where is the iboe that is the candidate of the two major political parties according to you? Even after crawling on your knees begging, as pledged by one of your paramount iboe leaders Ezeife, the zoo still won't give you shishi!!

Fucking ignorant chestbeating okoro. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Throwback: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Ezeife has said we are ready to kneel and prostrate to get the presidency...

I hope zombies don’t come here to insult their generation because he said we are ready to prostrate.

Las las, I see a repeat of 1999 where Igbo men would be the candidates of the two major parties.

I just hope Tinubu urchins won’t consume Rataki grin

It seems you did not see well after all?

APC candidate is not Igbo
PDP candidate is not Igbo

Meanwhile the same Tinubu you disregarded is the candidate of the ruling party APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Throwback: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
Okoro, how far? cheesy

Hahahahaha!

APC dem no see
PDP dem no see

The guy still get okro for mouth wey dey draw small small. Maybe na even Ewedu hydraulic soup like his kinsmen call it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by omenka(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Throwback:

Hahahahaha!

APC dem no see
PDP dem no see

The guy still get okro for mouth wey dey draw small small. Maybe na even Ewedu hydraulic soup like his kinsmen call it.

Perpetual losers I tell you. And they NEVER seem to learn, that's the worst part. No wits at all, just pride and brawns. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Penguin2: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
Heheh. We even had a strategy meeting for Alia three days go, and having another in a week's time.

But that is not the crux of the matter. How far? Where is the iboe that is the candidate of the two major political parties according to you? Even after crawling on your knees begging, as pledged by one of your paramount iboe leaders Ezeife, the zoo still won't give you shishi!!

Don’t cry more than the bereaved my dear.

You can see that your godfathers schemed out the Igbos in both parties but God had other plans.

Wait for Obi’s swearing in.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by wickedJezibel(f): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:

thunder scatter the corrupt bastard Tinubu.
he's a criminal vagabond.
and may those who support him perish and may their generation never know peace because Tinubu is of the demon and al shaytan.

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
may they never see good things in life
since they've decided to force bad thing like Tinubu to Nigeria for their own selfish purpose, may their ways be dark and slippery.
may their generation be cursed forever and may peace be far from them.
may the blood of all Nigerians killed due to insecurity be on their head now and forever.
amen amin isee aseee Sango
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by omenka(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t cry more than the bereaved my dear.

You can see that your godfathers schemed out the Igbos in both parties but God had other plans.

Wait for Obi’s swearing in.
Obi would only be sworn in as the Obi of Afara Ukwu, to replace Cownus late parents. Know this and know peace. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) / NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.