Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife (15564 Views)

2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Iceman2017(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Moferere:
I thought they said they don't kneel nor prostrate for anybody but God? undecided
They speak with both sides of their mouths, very confused set of people grin
Yesterday, it was Biafra or nothing,
Today, it is 2023 presidency,
Tomorrow, it is restructuring.

We don't and we will never.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Penguin2:
Ezeife has said we are ready to kneel and prostrate to get the presidency...

I hope zombies don’t come here to insult their generation because he said we are ready to prostrate.

Las las, I see a repeat of 1999 where Igbo men would be the candidates of the two major parties.

I just hope Tinubu urchins won’t consume Rataki grin

Lol. Is their any creature on God's Earth as deluded as the Igbo man? I personally don't think so. Jokers.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by blackpanda: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Waste of time, it's too late. They wasted 6years sowing hate and disunity. Igbo can ne er be president

11 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by princdebola201(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Penguin2:

I hope zombies don’t come here to insult their generation because he said we are ready to prostrate.

Las las, I see a repeat of 1999 where Igbo men would be the candidates of the two major parties.

ezeife and ohaneze should go and prostrate in bourdilon and Daura for 40 days and 40 nights anything aside that igbos are not getting Apc ticket

13 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Frank150: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Even if dey roll on the ground nigerians wont vote dem.. nigerians vote out of tribalism..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Shokoloko(f): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Moferere:
I thought they said they don't kneel nor prostrate for anybody but God? undecided
These are three different set of people
IPOB - Biafra or nothing,
Confused Igbo elite - 2023 presidency
Average Igbo person - restructuring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Godons1: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2021
kingawothefirst:

If the Igbo man does not kneel down, if the Igbo man does not prostrate then what do you call this?

They kneel and beg their Northern MASTERS everyday. Go to Abuja and other Northern States and see for yourself. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by verybadmouth(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Ojukwu wouldn't be happy about this ooooo

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Very funny.

If they can accept defeat, they are not good for Leadership. Like I said, ibos are still confused. Until they understand themselves. What do they want? IPOB, Biafra, join Israel, focus on moving Nigeria forward.

With all going on, I dont see ibo in president for the next 16 years at least. And if not careful,l the next 100 years, they will not. They are confused.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by blackpanda: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Racoon:
It is the desperados like Ezeife and his ilks that are ready to kneel.Nigerian presidency has never done any region or the country any good.The fight should be towards correcting the many injustice & imbalance in the foundation of this failed country.

If that is true then why are igbos always crying about buhari appointments

7 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by aribisala0(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2021
At this stage of the game we should know the names of our incoming Ibo president

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by GreenArrow1(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Fake news. That's not Ezeife in the picture. It's DSS on face mask.
DSS should try harder.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by BruncleZuma: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Omo a group of persons had a really rough weekend, the amount of Ibo bashing threads just dey astounding. Please how much is gas in your area?
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Penguin2: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2021
princdebola201:
ezeife and ohaneze should go and prostrate in bourdilon and Daura for 40 days and 40 nights anything aside that igbos are not getting Apc ticket

Why not 40 years? undecided
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ekitimanalways(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Moferere:
The Igbo's confusion confuses me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by muykem: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2021
That's not problem. Gather IPOB miscreants together both online and offline to go and beg Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Moferere:

Bruv, it is all academic. Whether they kneel or not is of no business to anyone. Igbos are not in consideration for 2023 at all.

Relevant Igbo leaders like current Governors, who feel the pulse of their political Parties, know and accept this.

Only disconnected, unprincipled and shameless old men like Ezeife, who never bothered to tell Igbos to build bridges when and where required, will now be delusional enough to advocate Igbos be allowed to reap where they have not sown.

Igbo elders are warped and they are the ones responsible for the warped thinking of many young Igbos today.

They watch Igbos doing wrong, be it crime or political misbehaviour, and encourage it to profit and 'eat' short term. They only come out to plead when repercussions are dire and punitive for Igbos.

This same Ezeife never cautioned Kanu's unacceptable conduct like good elder would, everywhere else in Nigeria, yet was quick to forget Nigeria has a legal process she must follow when he demanded Kanu be allowed to return to Nigeria to bury his pafents after jumping bail !!!!!

Shamelessness, and an offensive readiness to always patronize other Nigerians, runs through Igbo society from top to bottom and from elders to youths.

https://independent.ng/allow-nnamdi-kanu-travel-to-nigeria-for-his-mothers-burial-ezeife-tells-fg/

15 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ThatFairGuy: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Let it start from Asgard73 and Asampetenwaanyi here on Nairaland cheesy

CHESTBEATING COWARDS grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Lovenorth: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Even if it would die, it can never get presidency. Igbo elders are solidly behind whatever atrocities these useless terrorists are doing. I have never seen a confused people as worse as Igbo in my life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by toujurs: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Moferere:
Oga shut up jare, he spoke for him self, not for everyone he should carry his family lineage to prostrate for the northerners same way tinubu did.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by aspabay(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Oleka1: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2021
What manner of statement is this? I don't just understand how some people talk sometimes

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Alexis11: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol... Yorubas got the tickets for both parties in 1999 because they played their politics well and other persons including Igbos contested the primary tickets with Yoruba candidates....The two parties were accepted in the West and Yorubas never called one "evil party" or "Hausa party"... Even till today, Yorubas still welcome the two political parties in the West with two hands. The same thing can not be said of the Igbos. You guys are too emotional and politically naive. You even call Yorubas "two faced" for having a major stake in the two parties lmao...

A goat in PDP will easily win against a good APC man in the East (so you have boasted) because you take everything associated with APC as evil and openly make the whole world know that the party is not welcome in SE.... For a party that wish to win presidency, do you expect them to take such risk

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by toujurs: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Godons1:

They kneel and bow to their Northern MASTERS everyday. Go to Abuja and other Northern States and see for yourself. grin
You that is typing this shit, hope you know same northerners wiped mko abiola, brought obj out of prison, when his yoruba people forgot him, same northerners tinubu just diverted 50m from his lagos loot to. Oga calm down oh

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2021
The only thing they're entitled to is president of the kuje prisoners association.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by AnanseK(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Trust them at your peril . These uncouth insulting criminal hateful race can never be my president unless they change their ways.
I have seen a video where they are bragging as they behead and cannibalize innocent Nigerians.
I support their demand for Biafra, please let us insist that they have Biafra.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Let it start from Asgard73 and Asampetenwaanyi here on Nairaland cheesy

CHESTBEATING COWARDS grin

Lol. Those ones are street level noisemakers disconnected with the reality of Nigeria.

Their leaders know the reality which is that Igbos are irrelevant in Nigerian politics. No one wants them as president meaning no political Party can risk supporting their dead on arrival ambition.

This is why shameless elders like Ezeife wants to beg while Igbo Governors, by their actions, have accepted their fate.

We even hear Umahi wants to return to PDP after getting a dose of reality at the hands of APC bigwigs who have shown him Igbos cannot come and reap where they have not sown. Lol.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by alizma: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2021
South East acting like some women who go around looking for solution to their home problem when all they need to do is the right thing at home. You don't need to kneel for anybody. Support someone to realize his dream and he will also be there for you when it's your turn to realize similar dream. It's simple as that in politics.
Till this very minute, I am yet to see an Igbo with clear declaration of interest to run neither have I see any that is seriously consulting people that matters across the geo political zones.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Godons1: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2021
toujurs:
You that is typing this shit, hope you know same northerners wiped mko abiola, brought obj out of prison, when his yoruba people forgot him, same northerners tinubu just diverted 50m from his lagos loot to. Oga calm down oh

EMEKA stick to the topic of discussion. Leave Tinubu out of this. Mazi Tinubu go rule this Country.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Fiscus105(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2021
But ur fellow igbo urchins on the faceless forum, they are very confident that biafra will win election by force.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by toujurs: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Godons1:

EMEKA stick to the topic of discussion. Leave Tinubu out of this. Mazi Tinubu go rule this Country.
lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by princdebola201(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Penguin2:

Why not 40 years? undecided
thats will be the consequences of not adhering to the rules.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu / Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos) / Solar Hybrid Mini-Grid: REA Electrifies Ogun State Community After 200 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.