Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife (15570 Views)

2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by 77up(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2021
gentiles:
Shameless people, they are ever ready to beg their Fulani masters. Igbos will abuse and curse Fulanis in public, but will prostrate and beg them in private.
am telling you , they abuse and curse yoruba , calling us fulani slave not knowing that they were the real fulani slave ,begging and sucking fulani ass in the corner grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by PrinceOfLagos: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2021
alanto:

Let’s even assume. But all the people in igboland combined no reach dantata as far as Nigeria is concerned.

I don't know about that but, what I know for sure is that Tinubu will never be president
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Very shameful statement. Nobody will give u what u don’t deserve. Buhari sef suffer b4 becoming president again.

Igbos should stop the victim and entitlement mentality and work on their politicians. 98% of them are failures even those that got to the corridor of power with Pdp are total failures who didn’t nothing exceptional, groomed nobody exceptional and were completely useless to their people and region.

Now u want to present same failed politicians for president? undecided How? undecided

8 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by alanto: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Abujason:

Bleep off!
It’s called these…
All these pictures you posted which one be like begging. You don’t see Asians bow to greet? Are you better than them? We are talking about all Igbo race kneeling and prostrating to get presidential ticket but guess what it’s not going to work because you clearly have a motive.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by mfm04622: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2021
omoalaro:
By Angela Atabo

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/04/2023-southeast-ready-to-kneel-prostrate-to-get-presidency-ezeife/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

The South East have invested a lot in PDP. It will be a travesty if PDP denies the South East PDP presidential ticket. The South-East have not invested in the same way in APC. It will be a travesty to give the South East APC presidential ticket. A big one. What evidence is there that South East will even vote for APC is they give South East the ticket?
If South East want APC presidential ticket, they should vote for APC at other levels so APC is sure she is loved in the South East first

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by danot1030: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Amala and Ewedu propaganda at work again, owomida minions in the media manufacturing these lies for the cocaine trafficker need to stop spreading fake news.

Everything is propaganda when it exposed the Igbo in negative light. Thank God you didn't even accuse the DSS and the police or the Buhari Fulani government.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by alanto: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2021
dapolaw:
New name: Bambiala politics AKA beggi beggi

Origin: From the southeastern part of Nigeria

Meaning: This is an act where a particular tribe is ready and willing to postrate and kneel down to get an elected office.
Dey use complete words abeg.
I fixed your comments.
No thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Ekpeitit(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Even if una lick our yansh, you will never get it.
There will never be a Biafran president in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ThatFairGuy: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Shatappp there. Contract kee u tongue

Una go beg tire for Presidency and won't still get it
AsampeteNwaanyi:
you don dey look for my trouble ba?

The next contract those boys go give you na 3 years non negotiable contract with no option of termination.
I swear with my life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ThatFairGuy: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2021
But Tinubu is a slave according to you while IGBOS NEVER BOW TO ANYONE grin

PrinceOfLagos:
If Tinubu can bow to dantata for presidency, then I see nothing wrong in south east bowing kneeling to Nigerians for support

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Godons1: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
The clown has now realized Nigerians won't be blackmailed or coerced into accepting one of theirs as the president. Wasn't this what we've ALWAYS SAID here? When we talked about diplomacy and bridge building, they called us COWARDS and SLAVES.

Just yesterday he was threatening fire and brimstone, saying they would support terrorists if we don't accede to their demands, now they're ready to crawl on their bellies to get what they desire.

Don't mind them. After calling Nigeria zoo and shithole, they now want to be President of the same Zoo. That can never happen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Hassanmaye(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Hahahhahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by olaolaking: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
kingawothefirst:

If the Igbo man does not kneel down, if the Igbo man does not prostrate then what do you call this?
These are neither kneeling nor prostration.

These are WORSHIP

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Factshunter: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
kingawothefirst:

If the Igbo man does not kneel down, if the Igbo man does not prostrate then what do you call this?

Loooooooooooool cheesy
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Amudeneogu: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2021
No sir, we are not going kneel down to anybody to beg for president because we are not slaves in this country
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Factshunter: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Gbagura:
Tell the truth, you have a flat head. Snap your head make I see grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ogwumgbe: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
What a confused set of people, even if you prostrate or kneel for we your masters, vp you won't get talkless of becoming president of a country you jokers called a zoo, never will an inconsequential 5% rule this country
Even a cow has more chances of becoming president than you guys, nothing can stop yoruba man from becoming president come 2023, we are ready and with God by our side yoruba man go contest and win insha allah.

You are irrelevant, who knows you? What's your father's name? come on get out of here
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ogwumgbe: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=77up post=108229885]am telling you , they abuse and curse yoruba , calling us fulani slave not knowing that they were the real fulani slave ,begging and sucking fulani ass in the corner grin[/quote

IPOB has not yet died ok, we are just watching to see what will happen, we kept quiet because the so called elites told us to calm down and let them try, we are not beggers, we believe in violence, the next level of agitation will consume this entire country. Idiot come on get out here
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by GreenArrow1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

First, it was that Igbos were too arrogant and troublesome to play diplomatic politics and peacefully solicit the support of other Nigerians. But now they are doing that and you have come up with another nonsense.

You people long ago crossed that point of no return with your insults and arrogance. The only thing you'll get from trying to be diplomatic via begging would be mockery. Not the presidency.
Not in the next 32 years at least.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Germi9: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
Simply say the Igbos are prepared to kneel for the North, we already understand..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Bizibi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Rexwalters1:
APC is bringing the Presidency down south, pdp can choose a Northern candidate, which is their prerogative & only hope, which is still DOA, President Buhari will handover to Vice President Osinbajo for continuity, the wailers can go & hang themselves.

Governor Nyesom Wike has already raised alarm & informed the public that President Buhari has no plans of handing over to pdp, win or lose.
hehehehe till then....
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by JOemmy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Am a full blooded igbo man but I personally feel this igbo presidency campaign is just for the bragging rights nothing else it won't change anything for the average igbo man in nigeria. If these igbo leaders are really wise and foresighted they should rather be campaigning and lobbying for how to restructure nigeria not igbo presidency which will surely benefit only a few igbo elites like ezeife and ayim. Nigeria's major problem is its structure and it's constitution nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by whirlwind7(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Moferere:
I thought they said they don't kneel nor prostrate for anybody but God? undecided
They speak with both sides of their mouths, very confused set of people grin
Yesterday, it was Biafra or nothing,
Today, it is 2023 presidency,
Tomorrow, it is restructuring.

Don't be unfortunate.
That was a POLITICIAN. A former governor.

Nigerian politician will do or say anything to remain relevant.
Dont generalize the grovelling of an old idiōt to apply to all Igbos
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by whirlwind7(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
GreenArrow1:

You people long ago crossed that point of no return with your insults and arrogance. The only thing you'll get from trying to be diplomatic via begging would be mockery. Not the presidency.

Take that presidency to your father's house and cook soup with it.
Like, Nigeria has been having it so good all these years, hasn't it?

I'm one of those who dread an Igbo becoming president. I am Igbo, and I know that anyone from my ethnic stock becoming president will not change the fate of this doomed country
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by aribisala0(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

First, it was that Igbos were too arrogant and troublesome to play diplomatic politics and peacefully solicit the support of other Nigerians. But now they are doing that and you have come up with another nonsense.

How are they doing that?

I do not see it

Let that candidate or candidates come out and start "doing that"

If a man is interested in a woman he talks to her directly
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
GreenArrow1:

The fact that Ndigbo chose diplomacy is a damning blow to you haters. You never expected it and it has you confused typing gibberish. You dont know what to do with yourselves cos you were banking on the position of Igbos grandstanding. The carpet have been pulled off of your feet. I see through you all and its pathetic to watch
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
aribisala0:

How are they doing that?

I do not see it

Let that candidate or candidates come out and start "doing that"

If a man is interested in a woman he talks to her directly

This is 2021 and such statements are already coming from the likes of Ezeife and Ekweremadu. By 2022, na full blown diplomacy amd negotiations
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Bluntemperor: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
kingawothefirst:

I know the answer!¡!!!¡
But honestly,I love this man Politics of genuine reconciliation to all tribes!.
You don't come to Politics on treat as if nothing is at stake if you are not a President or even a Presidential Aspirants! If nothing is at stake,why do you think the North are ready to spend all their resources there- whether qualified or unqualified?
In the South- Southern Nigeria,they are fighting themselves,once a few Naira is sent to them to abdicate their posturing of making a President! South East will readily fight South West, even though- Ibo and Yoruba man are good Business Partner but for Politics,they are enemies to themselves.
Mr Wike,very soon,the north will show their true characters to you in PDP,for then you will know who Atiku is.For now, continue your honeymoon time!
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by aribisala0(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

This is 2021 and such statements are already coming from the likes of Ezeife and Ekweremadu. By 2022, na full blown diplomacy amd negotiations
OK but for now they are not doing that .
THE CANDIDATE(s) have to come out and contest as NIGERIANS

and as INDIVIDUALS

I do not recall any person coming out to contest as Fulani ever winning the presidency

The problem is even before starting there is a lot of damage to be undone . The politics of threats , tantrums and ultimatums will achieve NOTHING

There is no rational explanation for the hateful behaviour of IPOB toward other Nigerians and many bridges have been burnt

For now there does not seem to be any genuine alternative to PDP and APC. Those places are where the WORK needs to be done

APC does not look realistic to me

In PDP even Saraki has started working what are the Ibos in that party doing. Hoping for pity?
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
aribisala0:
OK but for now they are not doing that .
THE CANDIDATE(s) have to come out and contest as NIGERIANS

and as INDIVIDUALS

I do not recall any person coming out to contest as Fulani ever winning the presidency

The problem is even before starting there is a lot of damage to be undone . The politics of threats , tantrums and ultimatums will achieve NOTHING

There is no rational explanation for the hateful behaviour of IPOB toward other Nigerians and many bridges have been burnt

The politics of threat isnt exclusive to Igbos.
I am not saying it is right. But is isnt an Igbo thing, its a Niherian thinh

Fulani and Hausa did it with Buhari threating to soak dogs and baboon with blood and with the the group Boko Haram which Buhari likened an attack on them to an attack on the North

Yoruba did it with Awolowo calling Nigeria a mere geographiv expression and Abiola threatening Nigeria's corperate existence with June 12

S/South did it by bombing oil establishments with the sole aim of crippling Nigeria's economy and attacking Abuja during october 1 with the aim of threatening Nigeria's existence

No be today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kaduna Will Deliver Highest Votes For Tinubu/Shettima - Uba Sani / President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? / Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.