Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (70583 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Cutehotnerd001: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Fragile weak men everywhere nowadays.
u chatted her with amorous intent and u dint feel bad....when u sliding in, u dint feel bad...when u were thrusting in and out, u dint remember ur wife or her hubby....u continued with all vehemence and alacrity.
When u ejaculated u felt so high like in cloud 9 and u looked up to heaven to savor the ecstacy
After u don nut, like 24 hrs later, u are coming here to form one moral person when u had all the time in the world to stop it....
u dey craze.. no be me u go use catch cruise...Weak goat

Jesu grin
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Johel(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
FourElements:
Why should I feel guilty? I'm not the op.
Your continuous use of the derogatory word 'bash' to reference married women connotes you may not have fully been over the habit...

If you don't gerrit....forgerrit grin grin
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nigeriainpeace: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Congratulations....... I'm sure u re' Christine just go and read proverbs 6:25 down..
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by joe120120(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
Every bashing or insult is accepted because of the gravity of my actions.

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

How do I get this guilt off me?

4 making ur mind know to world is ok ,ur sin is 4given .
Try 2 avoid every chat with her and u are free to go 4 ur self .take sleeeping pill when it comes disturbing ur sleep.bye nairalanders
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ThinkSmarter: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

Face your guilt man, you weren't disciplined in the first place because you knew from time that she is married and you couldn't tame your lust.
You will still do it again if given the chance to.
You lacked self control
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by riczy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ask for "Gods forgiveness" dts wat matters d most, delete every contact with her, eschew friends dt commit adultery weda with married or single ladies! Resolve not to go back to it! D biblical David committed more heinous sins, wen he asked for forgiveness, God was compassionate towards him.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na aftermath of the lashing with married woman, you comes up online to seek for help but you didn't invite us when you go her number and be rolling on the bed while calling /speaking with her on the phone. Delete everything about her and confess to your wife if you want to be happy or delete everything about her and bear the guilt!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Oluwaseun2020(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fast...6-6... 7 days
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Bimffo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
What I know is that, there are some secrets you take to the grave.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Judd007: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
You would have come for advice before now, when you started having feelings for each other, now, what do you want us to tell you now?
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Czario: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

So You like woman with big stomach enough to bang a married one...you have no taste.
Just delete her contact and take your wife away for a weekend.
Never repeat your story offline to anyone

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by guychidile: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
U be goat.a woman come tell u say , she don marry with 3 kids. And u sabi him husband,yet u get gut dey chat her up to the extend of taking her to hotel.,arbegi go to hell.
If say u know sabi say she don marry ,that's another matter bros nah.
Both u and the woman are guilty. Off my sight
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by okoroemeka(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bouncing2:
Make a resolve not to cheat on your wifey AGAIN.

Love her and keep this promise,,, you'll soon forget about the encounter
I love my wife more than very much but sadly I cheat,that I cheat does not mean I don't love my family,I dont see the big fuss about cheating because to many men it is part of a male body reflex action like blinking ,well to some men that can resolve not to cheat ,that is a very good and commendable behavior,but I cannot resolve to do the impossible,I don't even feel or attach any emotion to that,it is just part of the inner working mechanism of the human body.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by FuckDModz: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

If the woman is still hot, it's worth it. Chillax, you did well.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Basicend: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Poopypants:
Agree with yourself never ever to do it again.

Some secrets are best taken to the grave.

He will pay for it no matter what bro. . God will forgive him but he will pay. .

I have seen many advances from many beautiful married women and I ran. . I can't try it.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by BOBBXRIS: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
OGA YOU DON DO WETIN HUNGRY YOU FINISH,WHY YOU COME DEY TELL US ABI MEH WE CLAP FOR YOU? MY BROTHER "FEAR GOD TO ENJOY LIFE WELL" undecided [color=#990000][/color]
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by kelvinjay90(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again. come! make nobody quote me again, give ur own advice leave me.
Lol, abi now, then go teach ham lesson why person no dey cheat with abother person property
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by OBTOREPA(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Do restitution immediately
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by aikyg(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
You are only sad because you did not enjoy it. If you had enjoyed it, you would have wanted to do it again. Please, leave the woman and her husband alone.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Okhuadams(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

ur conscience is happy u know she is a married woman yet you agreed vto meet her in a hotel what do you expect to do there sing praises and pray to God, is what you want and you got it two of you are the same shit cos it will definitely happen again but remember what goes around comes around
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again. come! make nobody quote me again, give ur own advice leave me.

I was actually going to quote you and say, "Seriously?"... But I saw the bolded and really laughed out loud.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Tomek09(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
This story never happened.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by BABANGBALI: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Plus10:

How is it sweet do they have different puss.ie after marriage..mtcheeew
a trial will make you to look for more
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by BABANGBALI: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tomek09:
This story never happened.
no mind the guy
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Ugohenryugo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
really difficult sir because her husband will definitely send her out of the house after physically abusing her with beatings, he also know where i work and will certainly report this in my office and i'm sure to loose my job.
Restitution Is Scriptural. You owe your wife a big restitution.
Confess your sins to your wife and God.
Ask for their forgiveness.
As for the woman's husband, she is the one that owe him restitution not you, but you can still do it because you sinned against the man also.
You shouldn't be quick to defend her/protect her marriage. That's not a true sign of remorse and repentance. She and not just she but both of you should welcome the consequences, discipline and punishment that will come as a result of your sinful actions.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by toujurs: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fabricated story undecided
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by timi36220: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
My prayer for you right is that the husband should find out and Chase that stupid ashawo and kill you... bastard.
Rtk5:

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by biggz82: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
The way you take chat and Bleep person wife na same way person go chat and Bleep your wife.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by einsteine(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
OP wey go still Phuck again
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by brightDdon(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
chatinent:
This is what I will do if I were in your shoes.

For peace to reign in your family and hers, you must accept the guilt never to repeat it again. Yes, your wife may never trust you again if she finds out. The woman's husband will definitely send her packing...the odds are high. You both may lose the happiness you have both worked for many years cos of minutes of illegitimate fun.

I am moved to understand you are repentant.

Action plan:
• Delist every contact of hers you have.
• You must learn to also take your eyes off other women...no hangouts, no flirting, no wooing, no friendships...your wife should be your friend, your crush, your everything. Personally, I do not see any reason to keep female friends while married.
• Learn to shun bad things you wouldn't tolerate if your wife did them.
• Ask God for forgiveness... genuine repentance will help you.
• If you have a circle of friends who see nothing bad with it, or who cheat on their wives, cut them off. They are not your friends! They are demons looking so nice!

The harm has been done. You'll have to live with it forever..but you must learn not to repeat it ever again.

He who finds a wife finds a beautiful thing.

Just followed you

Your advice tells your personality and I think you are worth following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by abouzaid: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
okoroemeka:
I love my wife more than very much but sadly I cheat,that I cheat does not mean I don't love my family,I dont see the big fuss about cheating because to many men it is part of a male body reflex action like blinking ,well to some men that can resolve not to cheat ,that is a very good and commendable behavior,but I cannot resolve to do the impossible,I don't even feel or attach any emotion to that,it is just part of the inner working mechanism of the human body.
how would you feel to read this your statement coming from your wife?
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Honourable2003: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ahhhh.. You are highly demented person, you slept with married woman. U need god forgiveness idiot fellow.. And tell your wife ohh..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.