Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (70584 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by gannod(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
Every bashing or insult is accepted because of the gravity of my actions.

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

How do I get this guilt off me?

grin grin grin Your conscience did not prick you when you were chatting dirty with her? When you took her to the hotel, you forgot she was married. Anyway, are you really sure you are sorry about what you did? If yes, go on your kneels and ask God for forgivesness. This may include fasting. Then go to your wife and ask her for forgiveness. I have been there so I know what it means to look your wife in the eyes and tell her you cheated. It is really scary!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by yusluvad(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Confess to your wife and stop seeing her...
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Confess to your wife and her husband
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
really difficult sir because her husband will definitely send her out of the house after physically abusing her with beatings, he also know where i work and will certainly report this in my office and i'm sure to loose my job.
Dont listen to that guy, dont try it bro. Ask God for forgiveness and stay far away from married women.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by causimalbarka(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
really difficult sir because her husband will definitely send her out of the house after physically abusing her with beatings, he also know where i work and will certainly report this in my office and i'm sure to loose my job.

You don't need to report yourself to anybody.

It normal to be hit up with guilt when thing such happens, just delete his number and cut all connection with him to avoid future occurrence.

Ask forgiveness from God and don't flet with opposite sex, limit your convo with them.
About the conscience, time will heal it, in a week time you will be fine...
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by hollagokay(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
As hard as it may seem that is the only true solution even though very risky and dangerous. It would never make you cheat again and everything that comes afterward is just punishment for the sin.
Ikem11:

Wait, confess to a man that you chop his wife? That's a suicide attempt
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Ikem11(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

This is new,
Nigerian man is seriously feeling guilty after adultery...

..at least it’s a good thing you are feeling guilty and not feeling like cool for bedding another man’s wife

U go dey alright las las...

Even though he did wrong am still proud of him as human for realising such a mistake he did. Not every man will feel guilty for such act.

He should make peace with God and his mind and never indulge in it again
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by sanpipita(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
If you people are not ready for these things, why engage in it? I never understand why some adults behave like kids, you went all the way to hotel, your conscience didn't trouble you till the deed was done haba
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by danot1030: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

The aftermath guilt aside but did you enjoy the moment?

Stolen meat is sweet they say.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Ikem11(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
hollagokay:
As hard as it may seem that is the only true solution even though very risky and dangerous. It would never make you cheat again and everything that comes afterward is just punishment for the sin.

No its not. Breaking another man's home will be the worst mistake he can ever make.

Let him call the woman and tell her his conscience and cut every ties with her. Go to his wife and confess he slept with another man's wife and ask her for forgiveness.

Go to God and make peace with his mind

What the woman do with her husband and how she handles it from there isn't his problem.

Same advice goes to the woman

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by advanceDNA: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ikem11:

Even though he did wrong am still proud of him as human for realising such a mistake he did. Not every man will feel guilty for such act.

He should make peace with God and his mind and never indulge in it again

He’s going to do it again...because he never mentioned even speaking to his partner in crime about how he feels....the first thing is to cut ties with your adultery partner...

He will meet her and will feel the lust and do it again..
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by akpascomartino: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
OP God punish you uuu to your next generation for this adultery. It's intentional by you judging from your reply to "Olumercy" above.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is what i will do. I will write another believable lie and post it again, but you see this beans wey you wan force enter my throat no sweet at all. undecided
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by doneyor(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Give your wife out to another man for just one night and you will be fine.
Rtk5:

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by KingLarry04: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
No!! Don't stop please, by the time both of you will get stuck up, u will stop
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by oluwasegun007(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again. come! make nobody quote me again, give ur own advice leave me.

I don't no y but your cht made me laugh.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Dayotheeone(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Omo una get mind o! una go just dey put prick anywhere. What if she decides demonic spirit... I fear you guys o
Anyways you don do am, drink alcohol and forget it
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by OdenKelechi(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

grin grin grin
you be fuu....what were you expecting to happen in a hotel? what were you expecting would happen when a married lady agrees to follow you to a hotel.....No worry, as e happen to you, another guy go nack your own wife mercilessly.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by abidem4real: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

I think solution to your problem is for you to go and drink sniper. Idiotic individual
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by teacherbim(f): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Enjoy your Fvck and keep shut...
Real men don't kiss and tell.. that is a feminine attitude..
Soldier
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Mko123(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
First of all,I believe no man is infallible..At a certain stage in our lives, we've all made one mistake or the other......But the most important thing is that we shouldn't allow those mistakes to weigh us down..

Op,So long you've set your mind to purpose not to repeat that mistake again,no problem.....

Bobo, actually no man is perfect but some are infallible in integrity and character.
Know what to write and stop telling us impossible possible things

Las las, another man wife no suppose thrill guyman...The moment she tells you she's married and even with kids, guyman no suppose collect her control....Any ways, it's well with your soul, op cheesy
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by inumidun2010(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
FourElements:
You tried to put asunder what God has joined together.
You murdered sleep, don't expect to sleep for several months. undecided
Sleeping with a married woman is one of the most evil thing to do under the sun.
The Bible calls it the 'sin of wickedness'!
Pray for forgiveness quickly, but expect to pay a heavy price, either with your assets, life or health of a loved one, or your health or life.

Na PEOPLE like you dey make PEOPLE no dey wan REPENT but go DEEPER into SIN....
Which one is SIN of WICKEDNESS, Just incase you don't know, THE MAN SINNED AGAINST HIS BODY, WIFE and GOD not YOU and not even against the HUSBAND( it was his WIFE who sinned against him)...
What's difference between FORNICATION and ADULTERY.... Sin is SIN, no dey CLASSIFY SIN ....
I tell PEOPLE that WHEN a MAN SIN , he SINS against GOD and not the DEVIL.. The DEVIL is also a SINNER , A Sinner has no RIGHT to CONDEMN a SINNER...
My OWN HEADACHE now is that the WOMAN might still be INTERESTED in HIM, which will make it HARD for him except by GOD'S GRACE and DISCIPLINE.....
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by wizkidblogger(f): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
when you were flirting, booking hotel, you didn't have sense abi?

you started what you couldn't finish

just be prepared for whatever might happen
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Kinjikitileking(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Oga man up jarreh ... You don bang her be say you band her .... Just that okafors law will make her coming back to you ,, if you Initiated new things to her , pre-intimacy ,, if you made her squirt , yearn for more for giving her good hear ,, she is definitely going to be fantasising about all this.. you are still going to bang her again... You better okay your game well .. bang the hell out of her ,it is consensual , enjoy her fully ,and still tell her the consequences and repercussions if both of you are caught, if you are caught,, you do the time .....

BTW: why do we see everything as curse ,, it is only in Nigeria here where two adults married or married are having consensual intercourse are seen are curse ,,, both westerners , oyibo dey enjoy this on a daily and are still better and successful than us .... The only thing they suffer is divorce , whereby the man suffers most ... I enjoy matured women that knows what they want , wether married or unmarried
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Truvelisback(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again. come! make nobody quote me again, give ur own advice leave me.
Confess what? U no get sense. U are not serious. Rtk5, Just lock up and act like such a thing ever happened.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by FaithBrain1994(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Please someone should connect me to a yankee lady for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. I'm done with Nigerian girls cause they are useless. All of them except my mother, siblings and a few others. If you quote me anyhow, you are one of them. I come in vahulence
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by remzytimer: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sooner or later, someone will sleep with your too and it may obvious to you... So prepare for it.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by surequality: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
5 minutes enjoyment with married woman. Na wao!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by FourElements: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Johel:

Don't feel guilty...just ask God for forgiveness and mean it!..try not to go back at it again since it's a bad thing...Peace...I've bashed a married woman before,but I'm over it now...We move.
Why should I feel guilty? I'm not the op.
Your continuous use of the derogatory word 'bash' to reference married women connotes you may not have fully been over the habit...
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by inumidun2010(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
akpascomartino:
OP God punish you uuu to your next generation for this adultery. It's intentional by you judging from your reply to "Olumercy" above.

EVERY SIN IS INTENTIONAL , NOBODY is FORCED to SIN... CURSE the GUY if you've NOT SINNED BEFORE...
I'm not for ADULTERY but I'm all for GENUINE REPENTANCE
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ifinger: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
SO, WHEN YOU DEY KNACK HER, YOU KNOW KNOW SAY NA EVIL THING YOU DEY DO, NA AFTER YOU FINISH YOU CON KNOW.
AND I SURE SAY U NO TELL HER SAY U KNOW HER HUSBAND.
SHAMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

No mind him clean ur gbola and get ready for another � meat

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by femi4: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

You can't unfvck her....just go n sin no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.