Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (70585 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by perryy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
You don't need to feel guilty, just know that 100 dicks will bang your wife. Period.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Olunmercy56(f): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Meektunz:
people like you i know very well, hypocrite. Pot calling kettle black.

Deal with your dog called wife not me.

3 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by FourElements: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Waterysperm:
There is nothing bad in it Oga. So far you both agreed to it, why then creating this useless topic. If she is sweet in bed, my Dear don't leave her oo. You will start enjoying it with time. We all had guilty conscience when we first slept with married women. But very soon, you gonna be alright. Welcome to the club Bro. God bless we all.
When your conscience become so seared with evil, and you no longer feel any remorse, you should know the devil is looking for the slightest opportunity to take your life and add you to hell's population.sad
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by WarriAproko: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Curious345: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Believe post from the romance section at your own peril
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Ladycewhy(f): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
How do people mistakenly have sex? undecided.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Joeblazeochola(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
Confess what? U no get sense. U are not serious. Rtk5, Just lock up and act like such a thing ever happened.
Well what do i knw? it cud be ur wife or ur mother.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Babastrong(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Your animal part is stronger than your human part.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Anakazo22: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
Every bashing or insult is accepted because of the gravity of my actions.

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

How do I get this guilt off me?

You are very stupid and useless, you deserve to be given the beating of your life, you knew quite well from the onset that she was married but you wanted to have fun with her and now you come here saying you feel guilty,nonesense.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ComeToJesus: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Like a sheep led into a slaughter, you willingly and gleefully desecrated your body and now come here to seek for unnecessary advice.

Why didn't you seek for the advice before meeting her in the hotel room?

Get lost. No advice to waste.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Ikem11(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

He’s going to do it again...because he never mentioned even speaking to his partner in crime about how he feels....the first thing is to cut ties with your adultery partner...

He will meet her and will feel the lust and do it again..

That's the thing... For his own good he should
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by FundRaiserNg: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
really difficult sir because her husband will definitely send her out of the house after physically abusing her with beatings, he also know where i work and will certainly report this in my office and i'm sure to loose my job.

You didn't remember all these when you agreed to hang out with her. You cannot be testing your fingers in a fire and expect not to get burnt.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by FourElements: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
inumidun2010:

Na PEOPLE like you dey make PEOPLE no dey wan REPENT but go DEEPER into SIN....
Which one is SIN of WICKEDNESS, Just incase you don't know, THE MAN SINNED AGAINST HIS BODY, WIFE and GOD not YOU and not even against the HUSBAND( it was his WIFE who sinned against him)...
What's difference between FORNICATION and ADULTERY.... Sin is SIN, no dey CLASSIFY SIN ....
I tell PEOPLE that WHEN a MAN SIN , he SINS against GOD and not the DEVIL.. The DEVIL is also a SINNER , A Sinner has no RIGHT to CONDEMN a SINNER...
My OWN HEADACHE now is that the WOMAN might still be INTERESTED in HIM, which will make it HARD for him except by GOD'S GRACE and DISCIPLINE.....
What's the point of your epistle? I should help him massage his sin by saying his transgression is same as telling your boss you're ill when you're not, right?
Soon you'll understand that there is a difference between bad and wickedly-bad! smiley
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by suffering: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex.
Come back and expand on this part. I want to learn this magic of two people bumping into each other and waking up the next morning on the same bed. Since you announced the end point of you two’s friendship I can only say congratulations. What do you want to hear again? Oil dey your head. Carry on.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by CrownOfClay724: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again. come! make nobody quote me again, give ur own advice leave me.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by davidque: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

The kind of conscience that pricks you only after you have committed the act is a near dead conscience. You have no business meeting a married woman in a hotel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by PENNYSWAP: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Confess to the husband and your wife or babe
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Truvelisback(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
Well what do i knw? it cud be ur wife or ur mother.
U no get sense. That kind of issue is really complicated to just tell his wife and the woman's husband. Use ur up na! Do know the damage and calamity it will cause in his marriage and the woman's marriage? The best advice is that he shouldn't have anything to do with the woman again and the matter should die!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by lokito: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
My own concern about this matter is, how on earth did the married woman accept to sleep with you
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by AkoloPeters(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's simple. Karma will surely be at work.
Someone may do same to your wife or someone close to you. That's karma.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by AoifeNightfall: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hayee:
E pain am cheesy tongue tongue
so the one that is narrating the story is useful cheesy cheesy grin
I swear e sweet me say there is no good girl again in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go and meet your useful foreign babes grin tongue tongue tongue

You are evil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Raph82(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
My brother, u really mess up big time. U really need to go to God in prayer and beg for forgiveness, u might as well need spiritual cleansing, because u never can tell the spirituality level of the woman's husband, if he's a highly spiritual person who has also been faithful all along with his wife, then I can assure u that trouble is looming, I am talking from more than enough experience. U need to make peace with ur God now. U took a very dangerous decision by sleeping with that woman.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by dadabashua1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
By God's grace, someone a younger guy will sleep with your wife also...amen
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by grandstar(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Fragile weak men everywhere nowadays.
u chatted her with amorous intent and u dint feel bad....when u sliding in, u dint feel bad...when u were thrusting in and out, u dint remember ur wife or her hubby....u continued with all vehemence and alacrity.
When u ejaculated u felt so high like in cloud 9 and u looked up to heaven to savor the ecstacy
After u don nut, like 24 hrs later, u are coming here to form one moral person when u had all the time in the world to stop it....
u dey craze.. no be me u go use catch cruise...Weak goat

What you wrote is unscriptural. If he sins and confesses his sin znd turns away from it, he shall be shown mercy. (Read Proverbs 28:13)
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Watty26: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bad advise
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again. come! make nobody quote me again, give ur own advice leave me.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by fykes(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
BUT WHY ARE NIGERIANS TOO ANGRY?
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Champneys: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

KILL YOURSELF!!!!!

Olofo elepon blue!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
GOD DOES NOT FORGIVE ADULTERY UNTIL YOU CONFESS TO YOUR MARITAL PARTNER THAT YOU BROKE YOUR VOW TO LIVE TRUE TO HER/HIM. AFTER CONFESSING TO YOUR PARTNER, THE NEXT THING IS TO GO TO THE HUSBAND OF THE WOMAN YOU SLEPT WITH AND CONFESS UNTO HIM THAT YOU SLEPT WITH HIS WIFE. NB: ADULTERY IS NOT A DIRECT SIN AGAINST GOD, IT IS A SIN AGAINST YOUR PARTNER BEFORE IT IS A SIN AGAINST GOD. THE DAY YOU WEDDED, YOU PROMISED TO LIVE TRUE TO YOUR PARTNER, SO EACH TIME U BREAK THE VOW, THE SIN IS FIRST AGAINST YOUR PARTNER AND YOU MUST GO TO YOUR WIFE/ HUS TO CONFESS IT FIRST BEFORE GOING TO GOD. IT IS AFTER YOU HAVE CONFESSED TO YOUR PARTNER THAT YOU CAN GO TO GOD AND HE WILL FORGIVE YOU. ANY OTHER THING OUTSIDE THIS, MEANS HELL FIRE. MANY PEOPLE WHO CHEAT ON THEIR VPARTNERS ARE IGNORANT OF THIS STRICT BIBLE CONDITION BEFORE THEY WILL RECEIVE THE PARDON FOR THIS ACT, IF THEY ARE, THEY WONT TRY IT AS IT IS NOT WORTH THE EMBARRASEMENT.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
teacherbim:

Soldier

Sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by lilyheaven: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Congrats.
You guys can Bleep more, na only sex you had , you no kill person.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by lomprico(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

idiot!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Plus10(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
BABANGBALI:
married women are the sweetest fok
How is it sweet do they have different puss.ie after marriage..mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.