Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) (84089 Views)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video) / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by GodsOwnFav(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
It is finished. grin
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by descartes400: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
suffering:
Naked, where? Mscheew. Maybe she has anal worms like dogs do. The quickest solution for relief is dragging one’s posterior on the floor.

grin grin
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by optimistfeel(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
A viral video shared online has captured moment an unidentified woman went naked, dragging her butt on the floor as she cursed her boyfriend who reportedly dumped her.

Some Ghanaian local news platforms reported that in some cultures in the West African country, women who go naked and drag their butts on the ground, instantly get justice from "the gods" who unleash severe punishment on whoever is being cursed.

The 'curse she pronounces becomes irreversible and has dire repercussions on the life of those it may concern.'

The lady was heard saying;

‘You thought I am a fool, you will never see peace. You can never take me for a fool.”

She was also seen putting on her shorts after carrying out the act.

Watch the video below.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvosU9JDJ0Q

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/woman-goes-naked-drags-her-butt-on-the-floor-as-she-curses-her-boyfriend-who-dumped-her-video.html

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Fryzi(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
Situationship
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Bosoru67: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2021
Fryzi:
R
R programming language?
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Alaborn12: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2021
Breakfast served with chilled fanta
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Saao(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2021
There are so many witches everywhere, guys be careful with all those witches with Virginals. If a guy dumped u, just move on, people divorce in marriage and they move on.

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Ventura1: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2021
What people that curses never knew is that they suffer backlash of the repercussions, either they are justified or not.

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by StarGra: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Shows who she really is...

She would be alright..

2 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Cyoung4real(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Ogun = god of thunder, what will we call the god of bumbum ni?
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2021
suffering:
Naked, where? Mscheew. Maybe she has anal worms like dogs do. The quickest solution for relief is dragging one’s posterior on the floor.

grin

Is that what you do?

There is medicine for worms, o!

It's even cheap!

grin

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by virginchaser(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2021
Is a must? There bound to be disagreement in every relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by fredoooooo: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2021
O re ju .. she's sick grin
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Wickedness! As if she has never commited a sin before. I pity guys that date ladies like this. embarassed

When they dump guys after eating their money, guys don't go naked cursing them, only women all the time... angry

Las las, God pass her. The guy might end up being even more successful that she could ever imagine.

6 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by IbadeHQ: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Cyoung4real:
Ogun = god of thunder, what will we call the god of bumbum ni?

either u call am opo or god of doggy.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Hiaaan! Local man kan’t can’t again!

If the writes up is really true, then it is unfair for the male counterparts or what would they do too if it was against them ?
For her displaying this kind of mentality, d guy has been trying.

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by FarahAideed: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Be careful not to sleep with mad people
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Kingluqman(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
jamaicabakare:

You self done know sey wahala dey grin grin
I swear!! I saw his italic writing and I con still check if na him or not after I see "wahala dey oo" grin
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by vibratingpenis: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
A viral video shared online has captured moment an unidentified woman went naked, dragging her butt on the floor as she cursed her boyfriend who reportedly dumped her.

Some Ghanaian local news platforms reported that in some cultures in the West African country, women who go naked and drag their butts on the ground, instantly get justice from "the gods" who unleash severe punishment on whoever is being cursed.

The 'curse she pronounces becomes irreversible and has dire repercussions on the life of those it may concern.'

The lady was heard saying;

‘You thought I am a fool, you will never see peace. You can never take me for a fool.”

She was also seen putting on her shorts after carrying out the act.

Watch the video below.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvosU9JDJ0Q

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/woman-goes-naked-drags-her-butt-on-the-floor-as-she-curses-her-boyfriend-who-dumped-her-video.html

Does she have diamond cutting edge yash
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Cmanforall: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wahala de oo!
You see this life, do all you can to Cling to JESUS Christ and avoid evil, Immorality or sin of any kind.
The Consequences that come with sin could be so Brutal.
So you watch am
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
What else can they offer.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Her ex boyfriends need to rain curses on her too………..mad woman

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by fineboynl(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Oh that floor will be smelling by now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by DrObum(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Breakfast just reach this one e dey overreact.

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Coldie(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Shutup e no go work?

U commit fornication dae expect your curse to work

2 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by 1daboi: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nothing go happen
Shebi she chop the guy money?

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by vibratingpenis: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Centpearl:
XMAS BONANZA!
Get Movie packed hard drive with Action, comedy,Drama,Epic, Cowboy, evergreen, superhero Movies in a 500gb,1tb external hard drive at affordable rate as you travel this xmas.
You Can also into your hard drive if you stay in Ph.
Location is Ph
Nationwide delivery
Call: ∅.8.I.5.3.7.8.3.I.∅.6

Will the full video of this post be available in it?
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by namexyz: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
so you came here to watch a naked person.

meanwhile anyone knows how I can engage the sponsor of this event?

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Why did the boyfriend dump her?

The guy too should tie his dick with Palm fronds and curse her.

Women should stop using the term "he slept with me and dumped me"

You f*ck me I f*ck you na two of us enjoy.
Except she was raped through out the relationship that is when the curse would manifest

Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.