Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) (84057 Views)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video) / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by AMI3(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why do women act like demons or like heart break affect them only?
If a woman breaks a man heart it is normal but if a man dump a woman the woman will go extra mile. Shame on most women.
They have lost their pride.
No man or woman worth dieing for. We are full of disappointment.

I cannot trust myself left alone trusting some else.

Whatever I spend for a woman does not mean anything to me I can not hand over my precious heart to any f**king idiot in the name of love

2 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
I even thought it was an afonja woman not knowing it was a woman from Gold Coast bcs afonja women no dey get shame at all
You be mu mu
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by JustforMen: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
na scorpion I come dey think now!
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Househelp(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ducke40:
I remember one guy after banging Olosho and do fake transfer kikiki grin come and see cures de fall like rain cheesy

Please HEAR This?!

RIDE TO THE MAXIMUM. Turn yourself into a sharp striker with our award-winning organic PENIS Enlargement Oil. You are getting Adjustment of PENIS to 4-6 inches size. The beauty of SEX is to give you total utility (satisfaction) but here we are complaining how sex is overrated because we are unable to attest the gift God and nature has for us.

It bitters my heart how diet and lifestyle has destroyed some MEN immune system. Majority of men today can't go more than 1 minute.

Some men today ejaculate like LOCAL hen. Sex that suppose to be full of enjoyment and satisfaction is now shorter than albino eye blink. How do you feel if you are a victim

Take advantage of this Organic herbal remedy REVOLUTION, apply it within 2weeks and say BYE-BYE to bedroom embarrassment.

This Herbal Penis Enlargement oil is friendly to the body with no side Effects.

This is a Revolutionary!!
You are just a Phone call away from Your Permanent SOLUTION.
who be this guy. Shorter than Albino eye blink grin grin grin

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by divinitybillz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
If the boyfriend knew what I knew that curse will have no single effect on Him.

2 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by larryking540: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dreamhighnow:
Omoo i pity the guy
the lady who ran away after promising a man marriage immediately she graduates but didn't full fill her promise ,the man no day curse the woman but he moves on ,na woman own day different ,are we just hypocrite or we just day byass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
I think we have to grow on the inside first, its really necessary that an individual is brought up, to be mentally matured, so relationships can be handled with wisdom.

When one knows herself, she would understand, what kind of man, is good for her, the same goes for men.

women need to understand that most relationships are used for learning or are meant for the most fun, and there is a need for caution with respect to expectations, or how involved the parties are.

So, Know what you what, and why you are into short-term involvements.

The best advice is to love yourself, and always love yourself, always uphold your dignity and your wisdom.

AMI3:
If a woman breaks a man heart it is normal but if a man dump a woman the woman will go extra mile. Shame on most women.

Whatever I spend for a woman does not mean anything to me I can not hand over my precious heart to any f**king idiot in the name of love
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by larryking540: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
AMI3:

exactly ,when woman break man heart ,the community sees it as nothing but if na man break her heart ,she go run day break egg for river ,,,me I no send you ,as far say u don break one guy heart before no need for drama
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Why did the boyfriend dump her?

The guy too should tie his dick with Palm fronds and curse her.

Women should stop using the term "he slept with me and dumped me"

You f*ck me I f*ck you na two of us enjoy.
Except she was raped through out the relationship that is when the curse would manifest

Hahahhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
That's all they have to offer. Toto. Nothing else.
Even to deities na only toto dem fit offer.

Auntie if you don finish, go treat meningitis for dat rotten toto wen u don use sand sand take clean.
Nonsense
Haha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Hezmatosky: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cling to Jesus and keep calm. Everything wey hot must get cold. Silence is the best vengeance kiss
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by omooba969(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dreamhighnow:
Omoo i pity the guy

Nothing go happen, she's an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Yimmu
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by larryking540: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
SeriouslySense:
I think we have to grow on the inside first, its really necessary that an individual is brought up, to be mentally matured, so relationships can be handled with wisdom.

When one knows herself, she would understand, what kind of man, is good for her, same goes for men.

u see that part y said ,a woman need to kw the type of man that is good for her ,the world has made female believe that it's better to marry a rich man u don't love than a man who u love but earns less money ,,,
why do you think there is a high skyrocket of divorce since the past 5 years ,,,
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
We can all see the exact reason why he left her.

Such behaviour and reasoning.

Guys/Ladies, hustle well o, so you can avoid dreaming of dating people like this in the first place.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by fortri: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lie my brother move on.The bible let us know that formication is sin before God,so if the guy left her and she lay curse on him it will go back to her hundred fold.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Amalekki: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Girlfriend? What a spectacular mumu.

That guy dodged a bullet because that's one evil, low IQ and highly possessive human being with no fear of God right there. What are you going to do if you were actually married?

To those who think like her, not all relationships end in marriage, you met him for a reason that may not be revealed yet and it may just be a meaningless relationship. Stop playing God and move on with your life. You are crying over what does not belong to you, if he does he will eventually come back. You are evil with a poverty mindset and have no fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
It can only happen in one of these places:
Ghana, Zimbabwe or Kenya

I'm other news, congratulations to her. The gods have sanctioned and answered her request.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by omooba969(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cyoung4real:
Ogun = god of thunder, what will we call the god of bumbum ni?

Your comment shows you're not Yoruba.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by ipobarethieves: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
sad useless girl.Her mama warned her but whosai!,Another man go soon collect his own National cake and kick her out
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
This is a Nigerian thing, with massive poverty, people, who see how life can be useless without money, will do anything, even what goes against their heart.

At least Whatever happens as a result of taking such a decision, the responsibility, is on that person, since they knew what they were doing, so they should not complain, and move on next time, a better decision could be made.

Some Ladies especially the young ones, may not be aware of how some guys see relationships, in terms of just temporary, setup, for having regular fun, and when that purpose no longer serves them, they move on.

This is why, maturity is required, and for every relationship, there is no break-up, it's only a means of learning and completion of purposes.

larryking540:

u see that part y said ,a woman need to kw the type of man that is good for her ,the world has made female believe that it's better to marry a rich man u don't love than a man who u love but earns less money ,,,
why do you think there is a high skyrocket of divorce since the past 5 years ,,,

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Powerbandoo(f): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
You too you see say wahala too much for this life
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by afamaustin(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Stupid and shamless thing
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by pauladonis(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
A viral video shared online has captured moment an unidentified woman went naked, dragging her butt on the floor as she cursed her boyfriend who reportedly dumped her.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...
Proceed with caution with that gender

I don't know who needs to see this but I wrote a small book on freelancing.

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by ipobarethieves: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
angry useless girl plus useless deity/dumb gods undecided.Make she try slawomir if his own gods nor go Scam her join

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Akabuking: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
A viral video shared online has captured moment an unidentified woman went naked, dragging her butt on the floor as she cursed her boyfriend who reportedly dumped her.

Some Ghanaian local news platforms reported that in some cultures in the West African country, women who go naked and drag their butts on the ground, instantly get justice from "the gods" who unleash severe punishment on whoever is being cursed.

The 'curse she pronounces becomes irreversible and has dire repercussions on the life of those it may concern.'

The lady was heard saying;

‘You thought I am a fool, you will never see peace. You can never take me for a fool.”

She was also seen putting on her shorts after carrying out the act.

Watch the video below.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvosU9JDJ0Q

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/woman-goes-naked-drags-her-butt-on-the-floor-as-she-curses-her-boyfriend-who-dumped-her-video.html

this one they pack sand full inside ToTo
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Jidemoo: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Arrant nonsense...if she like make she dey always go naked...nothing will happen to the dude.

This particular gender get issue from time memorial
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Khayil(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
You no drag yash bless yourself with a good man or even your family or curse your corrupt politicians na boyfriend mtchewwm. Stupid
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
sad
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
So, she's not even concerned about exposing her vagina to the uncountable micro-organisms roaming around that filthy place...

Sigh, this one has lost it totally!!! undecided
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Crusadee: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
He don finish her punny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.