Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) (84088 Views)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video) / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by jimtemi1: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Because of pussy, another person son Don carry curse be that... What u won't eat don't smell it
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Savedday: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Where the guy come enter na? Who know and see him kindly tell him to come back to the babe one time
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Since when did a hoe's butt become an acceptable offering to the gods.?
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Jman06(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Foolish thing!

No curse from any woman works on a man on account of dumping her! He who goes to the market with his cash has the liberty to buy whatever he likes with his cash.

You can never force a man to take you as his responsibility! It is not done anywhere!
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by eguarojeona: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Member of men are scum.Just start dating ladies.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by remitarich(f): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
guys should be careful on how the go around breaking hearts oooo
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Her future husband is in trouble. Any man that want to marry her will rethink after seeing this video. Who want to do honeymoon with the yansh that have not only been fvcked but have also been used to curse the one that fvck her.
Only a man that is finished will still proceed.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Havertz10: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ducke40:
I remember one guy after banging Olosho and do fake transfer kikiki grin come and see cures de fall like rain cheesy

Please HEAR This?!

RIDE TO THE MAXIMUM. Turn yourself into a sharp striker with our award-winning organic PENIS Enlargement Oil. You are getting Adjustment of PENIS to 4-6 inches size. The beauty of SEX is to give you total utility (satisfaction) but here we are complaining how sex is overrated because we are unable to attest the gift God and nature has for us.

It bitters my heart how diet and lifestyle has destroyed some MEN immune system. Majority of men today can't go more than 1 minute.

Some men today ejaculate like LOCAL hen. Sex that suppose to be full of enjoyment and satisfaction is now shorter than albino eye blink. How do you feel if you are a victim

Take advantage of this Organic herbal remedy REVOLUTION, apply it within 2weeks and say BYE-BYE to bedroom embarrassment.

This Herbal Penis Enlargement oil is friendly to the body with no side Effects.

This is a Revolutionary!!
You are just a Phone call away from Your Permanent SOLUTION.

SMH.......
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Tzar(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rubbish! Your curse means nothing. Relationship is not do or die na!
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Layormi:
Omo, wonders shall never end! That guy must have hurt her real bad.
Oga u must hurt a lady in one way or the other and a lady must hurt u.

Is better u leave her now than later abeg
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by chudez0147(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
divinitybillz:
If the boyfriend knew what I knew that curse will have no single effect on Him.
Please what do you know ??
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Pinky07(f): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by divinitybillz(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
chudez0147:

Please what do you know ??

A few things you got to know and do that nullifies curses and makes it totally void.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Yankiss(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
A viral video shared online has captured moment an unidentified woman went naked, dragging her butt on the floor as she cursed her boyfriend who reportedly dumped her.

Some Ghanaian local news platforms reported that in some cultures in the West African country, women who go naked and drag their butts on the ground, instantly get justice from "the gods" who unleash severe punishment on whoever is being cursed.

The 'curse she pronounces becomes irreversible and has dire repercussions on the life of those it may concern.'

The lady was heard saying;

‘You thought I am a fool, you will never see peace. You can never take me for a fool.”

She was also seen putting on her shorts after carrying out the act.

Watch the video below.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvosU9JDJ0Q

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/woman-goes-naked-drags-her-butt-on-the-floor-as-she-curses-her-boyfriend-who-dumped-her-video.html

I can only feel she was dumped if he had promised her marriage. If he didnt, there's no union whatsoever, he simply moved on and the curses are ineffective! My take

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by maronee(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why we continually remain backwards in Africa.. everything na juju or curse..Nonsense
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by chudez0147(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
divinitybillz:

A few things you got to know and do that nullifies curses and makes it totally void.
Please tell me .

Please send me a mail
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Bennysam: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
It can't work so far you don't promise her marriage
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Benards(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wahala de oo!
You see this life, do all you can to Cling to JESUS Christ and avoid evil, Immorality or sin of any kind.
The Consequences that come with sin could be so Brutal.

So even nairaland resident pastor wants to come and view somebody's girlfriend bum bum grin

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
No be her bom bom go peel
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
She is deceiving herself.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
The future is heartbreak...lolz
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by LillyandDaisy: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
One of our brother as did it again!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by emijo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
If you like drag am from here to sokoto e no go change anything if you ever cheated on him.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by toujurs: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
She for no wear pant too na, do the cursing. Werey
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Picker28: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
she wear pant abeg
Na only thing I come check
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Ijoba85: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Chai...see as my mind cut like say na me do am shege, guys make una dey tread softly, ogbanje girls full outside o
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by lalalista: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
I feel huge pity for the boy she's cursing, the curse will really have great effect on him
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
That is why i always say NO to a relationship that will not lead to marriage. i hate curse.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Finnest055(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.