Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant (24513 Views)

The Employee I Had A S-x Fling With Is Doing The Same With My Husband’s Sister / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by staga: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:
I’m 25 and I met this lady 25 as well some months ago. We aren’t dating.

To cut the long story short, we had sex once that was three weeks ago, during the process, condom broke. I made sure she took a contraceptive immediately.

Yesterday, she told me she was pregnant. She said she went to the lab to do a hormonal test, which indicated she had a high prolactin level. It prompted her to also take pregnancy test which she said was positive. She showed me the hormonal test but not the pregnancy test result.

I thought she was lying about the pregnancy but then she asked me to get a misoprotol drug which I have gotten. She doesn’t seem worried or bothered about the whole thing. I don’t even know if she’s truly pregnant or if I’m the one responsible because she’s has been with different men according to her. I’m confused and don’t know what to do.

High prolactin levels means she is not supposed to get pregnant. Besides, pregnancy cannot be detected in three weeks. She is lying!

Let this be a lesson to all you men who love to mount anything wearing a skirt.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by MufasaLion: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Dujardin:
Tell her you are taking her to your friend's clinic for test, if she's lying, she will find every way to not go, even if it means confession.

Why are you doubting your handwork self? grin

The girl is lying and if she's not, the pregnancy is for one of her clients, not the OP.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by nedekid: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2021
Fact that you creampied her gives the chances you may be involved although slim.
If you feel you cannot handle any prospective relationship, take her for a scan. It will give you a precise time of conception. With that you can rule yourself out with the evidence.
If there is possibility the test does not exempt you, then take her to a proper hospital and do the needful just to clear all doubt.
Abortion is no biggie if done in a proper hospital by a doctor.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by superCleanworks(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:

To cut the long story short,
I thought she was lying about the pregnancy but then she asked me to get a misoprotol drug which I have gotten..

You used your money to buy abortion pills for a matter you know nothing about. You are 25 years old and your brain is just 5 years old.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2021
See the way women are trapping us. O GOD OF MERCY, u do it once u enter problem. What of those who av doing it since the day of virginity.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Coolgent(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2021
BF69BF:
Baba start preparation as a father, no dey disguise.
Oya let's contribute for the upcoming naking ceremony
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Farid24224(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2021
angry
When you are banging her kpekus, did you call for a dp? undecided
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by 6footplus(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
So just one time sex has gotten someone pregnant grin you must be very fertile and a sharp shooter.
Some guys will go on that mission 10 times yet the woman will not get pregnant. Can you share your food menu?

Make your guy drink plenty yoghurt and eat fruits.
Yam, plantain and beans are also wonderful.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Favemmzar200(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2021
koonbey:

I swear.

Shey him no know say woman dey get Belle after sex ni abi why ẹ dey do like say na new innovation wey dey shock am..
as in eh

Sha make him enjoy the belle oo...na the product of his enjoyment grin

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by pafo(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2021
She knows Misoprostol and doesnt seem bothered about it so its prolly not her first abortion. Just give her money to buy whatever she wants to buy and don't sleep with her again.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Danjikanbauchi: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:

To cut the long story short, we had sex once that was three weeks ago, during the process, condom broke. I made sure she took a contraceptive immediately.

Yesterday, she told me she was pregnant. She said she went to the lab to do a hormonal test, which indicated she had a high prolactin level. It prompted her to also take pregnancy test which she said was positive. She showed me the hormonal test but not the pregnancy test result.

I thought she was lying about the pregnancy but then she asked me to get a misoprotol drug which I have gotten. She doesn’t seem worried or bothered about the whole thing. I don’t even know if she’s truly pregnant or if I’m the one responsible because she’s has been with different men according to her. I’m confused and don’t know what to do.
prospective father. Congratulations I wish to be in your shoes too when I grow up. grin grin grin
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by MufasaLion: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2021
staga:

High prolactin levels means she is not supposed to get pregnant. Besides, pregnancy cannot be detected in three weeks. She is lying!

I already said it that she's lying. grin

A girl pulled a fast one on my guy back then in the University. Nigga was so down because it was his first time having such experience, and sent money to her. We were even teasing him that period about the issue. He even failed some courses because it was during exams. grin

Fortunately for him, his thinking is always on point whenever he smokes. He had a thought over it and analyzed things, then he was so certain that it is either the lady was lying or the pregnancy wasn't his. So he called a doctor and that explained to him that it's not possible she was pregnant with the time frame the sex happened + her ovulation status when it happened.

So, my guy called the babe and asked for some proof but she couldn't provide it and taht we the end of it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Farid24224(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Gaddafi1:

Congratulations my brother, just to remind you that pampers is N6,000 for a packet of 12 and your baby will need 3 packets in a week and I don't want to talk about baby food and hospital bill. Just pray she will not deliver through CS.

We will talk about school fees in two years time. I wish you the best.

God!!! 18000 every week... cry

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by suffering: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Okay. Happy Birthday.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Ishilove: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:

High prolactin levels hinders ovulation, which in turn makes conception difficult, which is why breastfeeding women usually don't get pregnant. She is lying.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Ishilove: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2021
staga:

Let this be a lesson to all you men who love to mount anything wearing a skirt.
While you are right about prolactin hindering pregnancy, you are wrong about the detection period. Pregnancy can be detected as early as 10 days after unprotected sex.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by elsiusgr8t(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:

No girl who wan hook pregnancy on your head will tell you this.

Baba...... You are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Btruth: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2021
You better enter market go dey price baby things. Could be cheaper now than to wait for another 8 months, because the date dollar is rising ehn!

grin
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Bouncin(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2021
That misoprostol you are happy you ve gotten can as well give you ever lasting tears grin tread with caution
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by lapazi(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:

Bro dont take any responsibility until you verify your self, get the kit yourself and ask her to test in ur presense.
Very important, because she would act indifferent and you obviously not ready will ask her to abort, na where she go bill u be that.

if the result comes back positive, dont be alarmed, go to a good clinic and do the real test to determine the estimated period of the pregnancy, if it checks out with ur timeline of nacking, then brace yourself youre a father already.

if it doesnt, change am for the b!tch asap!

my 2cents,

NA BILLING PERIOD BE THIS O, WISE UP!!!
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Juliusdking(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations u made it
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Wearetheugliest: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Make you and the girl go sleep jare undecided undecided
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Just smile all through but insist on a DNA test, her next move will determine if the pregnancy is yours or not.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Exmay(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:

Her story is not adding up Bro. Hyperprolactinaemia is actually seen in infertility, when there is termination of pregnancy (either via delivery or abortion), tumour etc.
So her story of confirming pregnancy just after her prolactin level was revealed to be raised is suspicious. Plus, prolactin level is not routinely checked. So wetin carry her go check am. Abeg ni buy market wey no be yours ooo.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by pearlyboo(f): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Go and buy a pregnancy test strip and invite her to come over. Let her urinate in a container, open d strip n dip d part u see max in urine for a minute. If it shows 2 lines ,its positive, one line negative. Good luck on whatever u decide to do
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Danny7890(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2021
Prolactin levels high? And She's pregnant? Doesn't add up to me.. You can't get pregnant with a high prolactin levels..
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Abeg wetin person no know .... person go ask..

Please what reason do condom break during intercourse

Fake condoms
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by GoldenSpec: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Alert us when it's time for Naming ceremony since you've boycotted the plan of wedding ceremony grin
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by yuping(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Its a one time fling so fling the girl.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by seyz91(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2021
For this buhari regime shocked

Your own dick still dey rise to enter pussy shocked

Be like buhari efeect no reach your side at all
daifeanyi68844:

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by BABANGBALI: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Sharp shooter! Ronaldo!! Na triplets dem be o
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by seyz91(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy you go help am raise the unborn baby when born undecided
ipobarethieves:
sad Whatever u do,DNT KILL THE UNBORN Baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / Best Romantic Stories In Nigeria / Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.