Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant (24510 Views)

The Employee I Had A S-x Fling With Is Doing The Same With My Husband’s Sister / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Adadioranma79(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
What's the worry for? It's obvious she isnt planning on keeping it or even planning to make you doll out money unnecessarily? Your worry should come when she claims to still be pregnant after taking the abortion pills.
Goodluck to you both

daifeanyi68844:
I’m 25 and I met this lady 25 as well some months ago. We aren’t dating.

To cut the long story short, we had sex once that was three weeks ago, during the process, condom broke. I made sure she took a contraceptive immediately.

Yesterday, she told me she was pregnant. She said she went to the lab to do a hormonal test, which indicated she had a high prolactin level. It prompted her to also take pregnancy test which she said was positive. She showed me the hormonal test but not the pregnancy test result.

I thought she was lying about the pregnancy but then she asked me to get a misoprotol drug which I have gotten. She doesn’t seem worried or bothered about the whole thing. I don’t even know if she’s truly pregnant or if I’m the one responsible because she’s has been with different men according to her. I’m confused and don’t know what to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / Best Romantic Stories In Nigeria / Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.