Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant (24512 Views)

The Employee I Had A S-x Fling With Is Doing The Same With My Husband’s Sister / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by dollynnn(f): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Congratulations bro, you've just won the grand prize.

I just hope infection is not added to your winnings
It is really good to be blunt cheesy grin
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by ipobarethieves: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
sad
seyz91:
cheesy you go help am raise the unborn baby when born undecided
undecided children are blessings from God.It is Cos of tin like dis God warned against sexual immorality.If u can’t father a baby,why have sex?Let him bring the child,i’ll Take him/her as mine rather than snuff life out of thing u can’t made.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Oladapo3971(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:
I’m 25 and I met this lady 25 as well some months ago. We aren’t dating.

To cut the long story short, we had sex once that was three weeks ago, during the process, condom broke. I made sure she took a contraceptive immediately.

Yesterday, she told me she was pregnant. She said she went to the lab to do a hormonal test, which indicated she had a high prolactin level. It prompted her to also take pregnancy test which she said was positive. She showed me the hormonal test but not the pregnancy test result.

I thought she was lying about the pregnancy but then she asked me to get a misoprotol drug which I have gotten. She doesn’t seem worried or bothered about the whole thing. I don’t even know if she’s truly pregnant or if I’m the one responsible because she’s has been with different men according to her. I’m confused and don’t know what to do.
Wetin you supposed move to front page
You no go do ham
You go move omircon sex to front page
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Edun00700: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations Messi that won the award Lewandoski deserved

If you don't Gerrit
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Obasempire(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Guys pls you'd love this new comedy skit.. titled madam pot.. pls help share, like, comment and subscribe...

GOD BLESS YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npB6oYOsM6g
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by surequality: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
If she not born for you, wetin you gain!
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by whodeyhere: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
So just one time sex has gotten someone pregnant grin you must be very fertile and a sharp shooter.
Some guys will go on that mission 10 times yet the woman will not get pregnant. Can you share your food menu?

I hope you are not mocking anyone, it's not easy to impregnate a woman. It's the height of depression for some men especially if nothing is wrong with their wife.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by SURElee(f): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations to the latest father in the making from his one night stand. Fire more and create more babies.

Did you except us to say abort it. No way.
If you can fire unprotected, you can play your time as father to the babies. I pray make e be twins sef, make your eyes clear one time.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:

To cut the long story short, we had sex once that was three weeks ago, during the process, condom broke. I made sure she took a contraceptive immediately.

Yesterday, she told me she was pregnant. She said she went to the lab to do a hormonal test, which indicated she had a high prolactin level. It prompted her to also take pregnancy test which she said was positive. She showed me the hormonal test but not the pregnancy test result.

I thought she was lying about the pregnancy but then she asked me to get a misoprotol drug which I have gotten. She doesn’t seem worried or bothered about the whole thing. I don’t even know if she’s truly pregnant or if I’m the one responsible because she’s has been with different men according to her. I’m confused and don’t know what to do.
oga OP, I HALA U. Carry her go another hospital do pregnancy test, then see for yourself. Ask them if na your DNA (I don't know if they can do that one, but make them). Maybe another man's condom, bust too for inside her and shoot very well and now she wan tire person neck, except you see when last she menstruate, Afterall you just met her so be cautious. Call the doctor that is doing the examination, one side of the corridor. And talk to him to make sure. I won't congratulations you as a father until I see DNA test positive for you. I just say make I HALA U op
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by drchibuike53(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:

Too much fake story up and down.

First and foremost, most labs don't have the expertise to run hormonal assay/test except standard labs.also,high prolactin is never an indicator of pregnancy

Secondly,at your age you "SIMP" so much .No matter the awareness out there,you are part of the 60 percentage of young guys that doesnt know that they have brain for reasoning.

Lastly;use this opportunity to check you HIV status.

I know for a fact that you don't know what prolactin does in female's body.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by drchibuike53(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
staga:

High prolactin levels means she is not supposed to get pregnant. Besides, pregnancy cannot be detected in three weeks. She is lying!

Let this be a lesson to all you men who love to mount anything wearing a skirt.

Update:

Within the first few days to a week,the presence of hCG hormone can be detected via blood test but not in urine .....
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:

December billing, if you don’t gerrit forgerraborit cheesy
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by idomytin(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogbeni lock up, no pregnancy na FMT from the bitch angle. Even if she show you pregnancy result afterward don't fall for it, go with her to different Lab to run the test this time. My 2 cent for you!
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by MrFly(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
A fling without condom? Tufiakwa
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Caleb48(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Agricmoney:

Congrats bro.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
. grin grin
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Caleb48(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
It is well
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:

Bro,be careful. Did she show you any pregnancy test result? Even if she did or didn't, all the same be careful. She might already be pregnant before you met her and now she had met you, she decided to pin the pregnancy on you.
You gave her contraceptives after the act,so she isn't supposed to be pregnant.
She's up to something.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Badonasty(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
This isn’t her first ride at the rodeo
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Omo you don turn father for this hard buhari regime shocked
Get ready cause you'll cater for d baby for the next 18yrs.
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Palazee(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Another cooked up story

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by donMIG(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Why we just like problem?
Na ashawo u carry dei play so?
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by AlphaBeta130: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
So just one time sex has gotten someone pregnant grin you must be very fertile and a sharp shooter.
Some guys will go on that mission 10 times yet the woman will not get pregnant. Can you share your food menu?
Hian, even one second sex can impregnate someone
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Hassanmaye(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
ashewoboy:
the gatekeepers of sex are on the loose. they are trapping every man. guard your phallus.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Hassanmaye(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:

No girl who wan hook pregnancy on your head will tell you this.
Lol it's obvious the guy is a fool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Hassanmaye(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
iamehmakute:
Babe confirmed that you aren't the only one she's doing quarter past nine with and you're here disturbing yourself. Things like this makes me wonder if apart from being either a male or a female ,another gender exists. Because I sure say me and you no fit dey answer the same gender, Kai very impossible sef.

You sef think am well, if she tell you say na you get the pikin, you go gree?.
Universal donor isn't exclusive to blood alone, that child na product of universal donation so it's ok to call he/she a universal donor.

Listen to me brother man, when its 12pm, go outside and urinate facing the sun. Use the last 3 drops of urine clean your eyes, after that head straight to iya junior shop collect one bottle of chilled small stout( I repeat chilled small stout) sit down and drink. While drinking, don't let the liquid touch your teeth.let it flow straight from your tongue into your system. While enjoying the chill sensation ask yourself the following question:-
1. Am I ready to wife a public toilet.
2. Why am I getting myself worked up after knowing that the baby ain't mine.
3. Shey no be juju be this.

After answering the following questions well, get up for you're free man. Go and sin no more.

Hahahhahahaha
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by femi4: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
It's about opportunity meeting preparation.

Quality semen meets fertile egg
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by chikasnight: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
How much Incase I know someone needs
Olegamce:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the  latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

FOR CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION IN ABUJA, LAGOS, PORTHERCOURT, OWERRI,ILORIN, KOGI, BENIN CITY,WARRI, ENUGU, ABEOKUTA OGUN,UYO,CALABA,ABIA,PLS GIVE US A CALL.  ..INSTALLTION TAKES LESS THAN 30 MINUTES.

Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Hkff: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Deal with it
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by kunle75(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
daifeanyi68844:

She want to scam you
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by Skyelord: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Both of you have sex, what are you guys expecting
Re: The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant by chaloskyx: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Now your brain is telling you she’s has been with different men after you don chop your own you brain did not tell you you should avoid her having multiple partners is a bad sign for stds and other aliments its after she slammed pregnancy on you your brain now decided to work. congrats oga you are now a baby daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / Best Romantic Stories In Nigeria / Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.