Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,868 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Originality Of Nigerian Women Is In Jeopardy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Originality Of Nigerian Women Is In Jeopardy? (1050 Views)

My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( / My Advice To The Single And Desperate To Marry Nigerian Women Is / Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Originality Of Nigerian Women Is In Jeopardy? by Uchebobo: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2007
The western culture has influence the way the Nigeria women thinks, dress, sleep, walk, eat and fellowship with other women. The originality of the Nigeria women belief, culture and norm is fast eroding away. What do you know? Please contrast and compare your finding with advantages, disadvantages, your stand and the way forward. Thanks!
Re: The Originality Of Nigerian Women Is In Jeopardy? by osereka(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2007
the way forward is to let the sleeping dog lie
Re: The Originality Of Nigerian Women Is In Jeopardy? by iice(f): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2007
And not conform or suppress your inner you just to please the society.
Re: The Originality Of Nigerian Women Is In Jeopardy? by osereka(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Would You Create A Wedding Website / I Need A Lady Friend. / What Will You Do, If Your Fiance:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.