Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them (4165 Views)

My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by MiracleMe7: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Cokahot:
Sure I can't forget my ex,we bleeped in August,infuked her for good 4 days and on the 5th day,I thought her cum will change things shez confused and doesn't know what she wants, but I love her,her pussy,her ass. I did rough style Bleep for good 4 days,no cum. I miss her,she flashed me 3days ago. I must bang her again,i have banged her more than 1000 times and I'm not tayad
You f*ucked her 1000 times? And how many innocent babies that supposed to come to this beautiful world you terminated?
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by MiracleMe7: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Including your mother, sisters and unborn girls

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Me sef dey find Christmas clothes and shoes.
Will you buy for me?
I will not buy because of these two reasons.

1. Nah me ask first.

2. I don't want to multiply your confusion. The more clothes a woman buys, the less she has to wear.

You see, I am always looking out for you. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) / Evidence To Show Women Are Not The Weaker Sex (photo) / Kissing Someone Mistakenly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.