Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,905 members, 7,852,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits (77555 Views)

Photo: After clearing the roads for Buhari, He Flew Over Us In A Chopper / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by ken6488(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Coldie:
Fake news
keep hiding the truth till power leave the north
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Darlsonyii: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
They’re doing gold business… government, white men and the bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Brushstrokes20: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
# peaceful transaction

Bandits are peaceful business men -LIE mohammed.

Nigeria urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER undecided
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Amalekki: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
We love drama.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by alesworld: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
I thought Nigeria have radar system ? Why couldn't the helicopter movement tracked .
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Ugonna62: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
This have been happening since 2016,millitary sending food,drugs, arms and other logistics to fulani terrorist camped in the forest of benue, zamfara, niger, borno ,nassarawa,ekiti and one other state by buhari and northern elits to cause war if buhari loss the election in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by ken6488(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Don27tiky:
i laugh at those who say those in government are the ones sponsoring people to spoil their own government. It is because of such insensitive reasoning that makes the real culprit succeed. It is only insensitive people that don’t know the opposition could be behind all this. You are the only one in this country that will probably sponsor criminals to spoil your government and kill your people. To you you will prefer a bad name....
I hate hearing dumb talks like this
it is is northerner’s sponsored by the government

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Blackdisciple(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
And we think the government will fight bandits, this is a clear message that political elites are behind the insecurity in Nigeria.

If the south down to the west has militants then they will have to brace up because when the D-Day comes Mogadishu will be child's play.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by seyz91(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
You no lie
obembet:

Nothing will change dear. This guys have already gone beyond 2023.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Sheriman(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
splashbaby:
A civil war is leading fast in Nigeria...the Fulanis are at the centre of it all. They control Nigeria through political means, now they want territorial control using the Nigeria constitution. Funny enough, they might succeed.
Well the rest of Nigeria are dumb especially when money is involved. Anything can happen in this Nigeria because I don't even understand what is going on again. They already have the political space remain to have the territorial space.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by walichenko: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
obembet:
Twitter User share the video of chopper exchanging unidentified items with bandit.

Here is what he wrote

DISTURBING VIDEO A chopper exchanging unidentified items with bandits. The music on the background is in Hausa language. The people on the background exchanging pleasantries
in Fulfulde language. Location unknown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPKuIGwYEIk

Source: https://twitter.com/AliyuKwarbai/status/1469083272059797516?t=VfJDjXJxC6lhMg7sIZXs-w&s=19

Dem go still deny am as fake news

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by jrusky(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buhari wallahi hhmmm....your end ehn....ok nah.

Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
FarahAideed:

We were able to track that helicopter then , it belonged to a govt agency then but this one has no single mark or number in it to identify it
I don't want to agree that some government officials are sponsoring this people
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by EmmaLege: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Omo. Problem dey gan
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kilotat:
Am a northerner, I understand fulfude when you speak it and they were speaking 'fulfude'.
There is nothing that will make us conclude that's Nigeria yet
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
When the foundation of nigeria is being destroyed, what can the righteous do.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by dalass(f): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
AniOmaa:
Cc: Godons1

Na your people be this... by the time you Almajiri pigs are done using your own hands to wipe out each other, Igbos will move in and buy up all the landmass in the North and convert all your women into our sex slaves, useless animals.

I can't believe an "educated' person just typed this. You also want their woman as sex slaves

You're no different from them at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by blacknoir: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Said baba till Jesus comes
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Engrmartin4jesu:
Are you looking for a quality destoned RICE, U can use 4ur EVENTS, look no further we at FOODIES sell quality Rice @20k a 50kg bag & (19k a 50kg bag for bulk buyers). We Waybill to various states & within ENUGU 4 a fee. 08160158194 MARTIN)
Is this for real?
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Danjikanbauchi: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Fulani and Kanuri people are stock pilling arms against 2023 instead of another person will take power from them they will end Nigeria.

Buhari will never hand over power to a southerner, you will see it and your eyes will clear.

Fulani militia will over run the south west while soldiers and other security forces will over run south East and South South.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by TheGift: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
obembet:
Twitter User share the video of chopper exchanging unidentified items with bandit.

Here is what he wrote

DISTURBING VIDEO A chopper exchanging unidentified items with bandits. The music on the background is in Hausa language. The people on the background exchanging pleasantries

Source: https://twitter.com/AliyuKwarbai/status/1469083272059797516?t=VfJDjXJxC6lhMg7sIZXs-w&s=19

How do we verify that this is Northern Nigeria?
The date , time, location?

Why is an aircraft that should be moving clandestinely painted in white like a medical or relief aircraft? I can’t conclude based on this random source.

Having said that, there is growing insecurity in the North.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Davefed(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Don27tiky:
i laugh at those who say those in government are the ones sponsoring people to spoil their own government. It is because of such insensitive reasoning that makes the real culprit succeed. It is only insensitive people that don’t know the opposition could be behind all this. You are the only one in this country that will probably sponsor criminals to spoil your government and kill your people. To you you will prefer a bad name....
I hate hearing dumb talks like this
you are a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Welcome back Twitter! Though not in your full strength.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by kingsceemark(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
AniOmaa:
Cc: Godons1

Na your people be this... by the time you Almajiri pigs are done using your own hands to wipe out each other, Igbos will move in and buy up all the landmass in the North and convert all your women into our sex slaves, useless animals.
My brother which women are you talking about? I hope you're not talking about those dirty looking hausa Fulani women? Shame

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by od501: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
obembet:

Here is what he wrote

Let is be known that this is the second time we are seeing this kind of thing.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by slowice(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Those are ipob members naa haba... . So they carried their terrorism to fulfude speaking land ba? Ipob is our problem in Nigeria, death to all ipob grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Nyanabo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
All these fools would soon come out to say its one of the copters they hijacked.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Cognitivereason: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Training exercise grin

Well i believe it was in a forest in Ogun state....
SW don't have bandits..and the herdsmen attack were extremely minimal..and was prominent in Oyo.. Only media hyped it...in short the SW herdsmen attack didn't kill more than 15 total throughout that period..(the ones reported when Sunday igboho was all over headlines) …
Rollsnjaguar:

We know is for the Nigerian Navy. But why was it in that tick forest?
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by iLegendd(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kanyol:
Really disturbing. And for the fact that they had the effrontery to record it makes it all the more terrifying. See boldness na.

When you have Buhari and APC's support, there is always confidence. I can categorically tell you most APC members know the owner of the chopper, but he won't be punished.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by bencr7: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ofadaman:
These guys are preparing for war in 2023 when Buhari leaves office.
that is wat I am thinking also
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Etimemy: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buhari is disaster to this country. Who owns chopper?
From which Country?
Buhari asked a case to answer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.