Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (223392 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by basking4me: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2011
Hello Femmy,

You got mail too. pl check and revert.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
timothy001:

@Fhemmmy You are a Man with class in the Auto business,You're been known for your  Sincerity and Diligent to your Business. Kindly assist me search your auto factory for  FX 35 within the range giving,
Tanx

Thank you very much for your kind words and recommendations, we will never take that for granted and like i said earlier, having you on our list of clients will be a privilege and we will do all we could to get you the best.
We will check, but for a reliable and strong machine, will be great, if we could up the budget a little . . . . .
Once again, thanks for your business and your time. . .  We remain humble

basking4me:

Hello Femmy,

You got mail too. pl check and revert.

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated.
Responded to mail . . . You have Mail, Sir
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2011
timothy001:

@Fhemmmy You are a Man with class in the Auto business,You're been known for your Sincerity and Diligent to your Business. Kindly assist me search your auto factory for FX 35 within the range giving,
Tanx

As Promised.
Check out this one, A showroom condition . . . . . Mint.
Reliable and Excellent condition . . . . .

Air conditioning
Cruise control
Power locks
Power mirrors
Power steering
Power trunk
Remote keyless entry
Tilt wheel
Power windows
Rear window defroster
Rear window wiper
Tinted glass
CD changer
Premium audio
Bucket seats
Heated seats
Leather seats
Memory seats
Power seats
Airbag: driver
Airbag: passenger
Airbag: side
Alarm
Anti-lock brakes
Fog lights
Traction control
Alloy wheels
Roof rack
Spoiler
Sunroof/Moonroof

This will be delivered to you at a cost of only 2.9M Naira, but the deposit will not be usual 50% . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
More on this ride . . . . . .Jump at it fast before it is too late

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2011
Yet More, and only for you . . . Sir

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
Tanx Fhemmy ,Ur man of your word,But tinted You know the issue In Nigeria.No Navigator/LCD? What the Milleage? can i raise 2.8M and we seal the deal.or u got others i might love the colour,Am a lover of colour Black.
Tanx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by gaylord: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
Oga Timothy na your face be dis? How far now your number isn't going again.I hope you are still in touch with our common brother. Cheers man
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 30, 2011
@gaylord  yes i changed my number,tried calling you back couples of times,How's everything my e-mail is Timothynig@yahoo.com Tanx,do you still hear from our brother.i lost his #.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2011
timothy001:

Tanx Fhemmy ,your man of your word,But tinted You know the issue In Nigeria.No Navigator/LCD? What the Milleage? can i raise 2.8M and we seal the deal.or u got others i might love the colour,Am a lover of colour Black.
Tanx

Thanks Boss.
That is the best we have as pf right now, and for an FX35, i am not sure if you could get something better that is reliable.
However, if we find something else, we will surely let you know.
Still looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyer
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Thanks Boss.
That is the best we have as pf right now, and for an FX35, i am not sure if you could get something better that is reliable.
However, if we find something else, we will surely let you know.
Still looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyer

Thanks i'll be here.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:02am On Jul 01, 2011
timothy001:

Thanks i'll be here.

Na you biko, Sir . . .
The secret that i never divulge to you was that, the posted one is 2005 ** Now you curious and wish you jumped at it*
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2011
Really, Like No Other
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2011
The price of success is responsibility.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by segeb1980: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2011
Chief how much to get a

Acura MDX 02
or
Toyota Sequoi 02 model

thx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by maninmood(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2011
Mr Fhemmy, please do help me imagine how much I might arrange to get 2009 audi tt from you around September/October and please do include picture. If options like rev camera and nav is available, I would very much like it. Thanks Sir.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2011
segeb1980:

Chief how much to get a

Acura MDX 02
or
Toyota Sequoi 02 model

thx

Thanks for taking time to check out our service.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we remain humble.

As requested, the prices are as follows:

2002 Toyota Sequoia = 2.09M Naira
2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited = 2.4M Naira
The limited comes with leather and all other options . . . Loaded.

2002 Acura MDX = 2.1M Naira
2002 Acura MDX Touring = 2.3M Naira

The Touring Edition comes with Navigation.

Looking forward to doing busness with you soon and being able to add your name to our growing list of our happy and satisfied buyers.

Imagine yourself in the posted machines.

The posted are the:
2002 Acura MDX
2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2011
And here is the MDX . . . Machine on wheels

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On Jul 03, 2011
maninmood:

Mr Fhemmy, please do help me imagine how much I might arrange to get 2009 audi tt from you around September/October and please do include picture. If options like rev camera and nav is available, I would very much like it. Thanks Sir.

Thanks for spending some of your quality time with us . . . .
We do appreciate it.

The price is as follows:

2009 Audi TT 2.0T = 5.1 + Clearing cost ( Since you not ready, the clearing cost would vary by then, likewise the cost of buying)

2009 Audi TT Roadster(Convertible) = 6.5M Naira + Clearing cost ( Same condition as above).

Looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of out satisfied buyers

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by segeb1980: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2011
Chief what the mileage on the MDX ? and can we seal the deal for 2 m ??

thx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by OwenG(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2011
I want a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder for my Popsie.
How much will it cost me in all (Buying, shipping and Clearing)?
Do you still offer the 40% initial down payment, If yes, how long does it take the car to arrive?
Regards,
OwenG
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by maninmood(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2011
Thanks Mr Fhemmy, I will let you know as soon as its time. Have a good day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2011
segeb1980:

Chief what the mileage on the MDX ? and can we seal the deal for 2 m ??

thx

Mileage is 144K Miles . . . .
2M Naira is a lot of money, but wont be able to seal this deal . . . .
However, let us know if you want us to look for something else . . .Also how soon you are ready will determine few things as well.

Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
OwenG:

Do you still offer the 40% initial down payment, If yes, how long does it take the car to arrive?
Regards,
OwenG

We will get back to you on this within 24 hours.
Due to some unforeseen circumstance, we currently do not have enuf cash flow to settle for 40% . . . .
Also, let us look into the price first, then, we will talk more behind the scene to see how to make something happen
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
maninmood:

Thanks Mr Fhemmy, I will let you know as soon as its time. Have a good day

No problem, take your time and we looking forward to doing business with you in the nearest future . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
OwenG:

Regards,
OwenG

As promised.

The prices are as follows, and you are just few steps away from getting your Dad a nice ride to cruise town

1999 Nissan Pathfinder SE = 1.32M Naira
1999 Nissan Pathfinder LE = 1.43M Naira

The above prices are from USA and delivry will be within 4 weeks.

Please note that the LE model comes with leather and other options, while the SE Model is the sport edition with fabric but still a 4 Wheel drive.

However, if time for delivery is not of problem, we will be able to deliver from Canada with about 50K Naira off the price above, however, delivery will be within 7 weeks

Looking forward to doing business with you soon.

See the attached and imagine the beauty for your Dad.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2011
there is something for all budget
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by OwenG(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
Can i have your contact details?
OwenG
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2011
OwenG:

Can i have your contact details?
OwenG

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com  . . . . .  +1-Deleted (Number will be deleted before the end of the day)
Nigerian Partner . . . .  Adeniran Adeoye Oginni . . . . . 0809-191-7164 or 0803-372-8486

Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:37am On Jul 05, 2011
We do appreciate your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
Watch out for the deal of the day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2011
timothy001:

Thanks i'll be here.

Here is another one for you, Sir . . . . . I know you prefer a darker color, but the budget is yet to make us see a darker one . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2011
MECHANICAL DESCRIPTION:
- 3.5L (213) DOHC 24-valve V6 aluminum-alloy engine
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/OD, manual shift mode
- Traction control system
- Vehicle dynamic control
- Rear wheel drive
- Advanced front midship platform
- 4-wheel independent suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- P265/60R18 all-season SBR tires
- P175/90D18 temporary use spare tire
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- 4-wheel pwr disc brakes
- Electric brakeforce distribution
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- 23.8 gallon fuel tank
- Dual chrome exhaust finishers
- Tool Kit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.