Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (225428 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by paulharry: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
ok will let you know when i am ready

Fhemmmy:

Statements like yours makes our job and service more fun and makes us wanna keep up with the good work and even look for how to get better . . .

Yes, we could get you a clean and reliable Toyota Camry within 800K Naira, but that would be the older models like the 1995 model and will be from Canada, since we will have to containerize them.

Also, we will be able to help you with the shipping and clearing of what you already have in the US, just let us know the zip code of where the ride is and you will have to worry about the following costs:
Cost of Transporting the ride from where it is to the Port ; Cost of Shipping (Usually within 1200$$) ; Cost of Sending BOL to Nigeria (100$); Cost of clearing in Nigeria (Depends on year and make of the ride) ; My service Charge, will depends on level of our involvement.
Give us more information and we will be able to give you exact figures . . Or mail me Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
paulharry: ok will let you know when i am ready

Sure, we will be waiting . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
wisdom77: Oga if you ready for the ES300 for 1.7m will you let me know.

Thanks for you response, but i am sure i will NEVER be ready for that machine at 1.7M Naira . . . Still looking forward to your business

Osama10: Na only 10 thousand naira you fit remove from the Fx45? shocked

That is a lot of money for my Chairman to take madam out for Dinner oh
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
"I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it."
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:20am On Dec 08, 2012
We got your back
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:20am On Dec 09, 2012
Only Him could have made it possible
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
Come and deal with a dealer that dont see you as money value but a brother and a sister
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by uboma(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
I sent u a mail some days ago buh u are yet to respond. Should i still hold on for ur response? Cheers
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
Deal of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2005 Acura TL!!!!!!

Mileage: 106,694
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Green
Interior Color: Camel
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.2L V6 24V MPFI SOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4
Wheelbase: 108"

This is a nice machine Red that is hot as fire . . . Yet, the price is MILD like the morning dew . . . Land in Lagos at a cost of only 2.3M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
uboma: I sent u a mail some days ago buh u are yet to respond. Should i still hold on for ur response? Cheers

You have mail, Sir and apologies for the delay in responding to you, just spending time with family for the weekend!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Good morning to everyone . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
Chief, how is business?

Any free ride for the boys.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
Osama10: Chief, how is business?

Any free ride for the boys.

Chairman, we thank God for His mercies and love as well as His open doors oh . . . Anything for the boyz, shake body for me now for Christmas, abi u no go do am for me? How madam and the kids?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Let us put you in your next ride with ease and less stress
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
We appreciates your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by chino4(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
FheMmy,I am interested in a 2005 toyota hiace bus popularly called hummer bus.please how much can youbring in the bus for me
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
chino4: FheMmy,I am interested in a 2005 toyota hiace bus popularly called hummer bus.please how much can you bring in the bus for me

Your time on our thread is so golden to us and you are well appreciated.
Please note that we dont have any Toyota Hiace in Canada nor in America, being that i am based here, would only like to deal with rides i will be able to personally inspect.
Looking forward to doing business with you in the nearest future.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Watch out for the deal of the day . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Deal of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2002 Toyota Highlander B Package

Make Toyota
Model Highlander
Year 2002
Kilometers 148K miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Colour Silver

Air Conditioning, CD Player, Cruise Control, Heated Seats, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defroster, Leather Seats, Tilt Steering, Bucket Seats, Power Seats, Power Locks

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 2.03M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
There is no US with YOU . . . Thanks for your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Marpol: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hi fhemmmy, I requested for a 2004 toyota camry not a 2005.

Kindly quote for 2004 XLE V6 pls.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
Marpol: Hi fhemmmy, I requested for a 2004 toyota camry not a 2005.

Kindly quote for 2004 XLE V6 pls.

That was shown to you cos was same price as what the 2004 would have been . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
We want your business and we will give the best for less . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
If you are still paying too much for a ride, it means you are yet to deal with Fhemmmy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:47am On Dec 18, 2012
we are the best of the best
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
More deals of the day to come your way soon . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
You are the reason we in business . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
He is the reason for the season
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
We thank you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
We ave something for u too . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
" For everyone we hold malice with, we shorten our destiny for long life and riches"

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.