Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (224904 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
We surely will never be undersold . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
We appreciate your trust and your business . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
No one know it is all about God, but we do . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
Thanks for your business . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
It is what you want that we will get you . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
Happy Friday to you all
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
We remain the best for less
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:54am On Dec 03, 2012
We wants your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
Happy new Day . . . We sure wants your business too!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
. . . . Like surely none OTHER
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
We remain your number one choice for reliable machines at affordable prices
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by uboma(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
U are doing a great job, keep it up. Pls check ur email and get back to me as soon as u can. Tnx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by wisdom77: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hello Guy, I need a 2003 Lexus ES300. How much sir. Serious buyer.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
uboma: U are doing a great job, keep it up. Pls check ur email and get back to me as soon as u can. Tnx

The request has been attended to on the other thread . . .

wisdom77: Hello Guy, I need a 2003 Lexus ES300. How much sir. Serious buyer.

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciates you. . . See the sample 2003 Machine of what you want and you could take her home for ONLY 2.06M Naira . . . Looking forward to your business

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by wisdom77: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
If this is in the Market, Please can i see interiors and give me the full details of this ride. But from what i see this is 2004. I have 1.7m.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
wisdom77: If this is in the Market, Please can i see interiors and give me the full details of this ride. But from what i see this is 2004. I have 1.7m.

More Pix . . . And 1.7M Naira will not be close to make this happen, Sir . . But dont get me wront 1.7M Naira is a lot of money. . . Yes, still in market and still going for 2.05M Naira

Mileage: 100,924
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Gold
Interior Color: Beige
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.0L V6
Transmission: 5 speed automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4
Wheelbase: 107"

ABS brakes, Air conditioning, AM/FM radio, Cylinder configuration V-6, Drive type front-wheel, Engine displacement 3.0 L, Engine liters 3.0, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR 2,025kg (4,465lbs), Power moonroof, Power steering, Power windows, Tilt steering wheel, Transmission 5 speed automatic, Wheel size 16" , Wheelbase 2,720mm (107.1"wink

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by wisdom77: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
Give me mileage and other things na, this ride don dey makeme kolo.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
wisdom77: Give me mileage and other things na, this ride don dey makeme kolo.

This machine is the bomb . . .Leather, Premium sound, Xenon, Climate control, heated seats.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
We will always give the best that we could . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 1:08am On Dec 06, 2012
^^^^^^

Tempting man. cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Marpol: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2012
Hi Fhemmmy,

Please how much will it cost to pre-order a 2004 Toyota Camry V6 XLE?
Clean exterior and interior.

Post sample pictures if you have any please.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
Osama10: ^^^^^^Tempting man. cheesy

Dont be tempted, take her home to Mama, i am sure you will ride in style
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
Marpol: Hi Fhemmmy,

Please how much will it cost to pre-order a 2004 Toyota Camry V6 XLE?
Clean exterior and interior.

Post sample pictures if you have any please.

Your time on our thread is well appreciated . . We have what you want and we will always give you the best for less.
Check this out: 2005 Toyota Camry XLE

Mileage: 106,749
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Gray
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4
Wheelbase: 107"

...XLE...LEATHER...V6. . . Land to you in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 2.06M Naira . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by paulharry: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
FHEMMMY I STARTED FOLLOWING THIS THREAD TODAY AND I MUST AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE A GOOD BUSINESS MAN. I LIKE THE WAY YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS AND IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS,YOU WILL GO PLACES. HOWEVER I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS OR INQUIRIES

1) CAN YOU GET A GOOD CAMRY BETWEEN 650 TO 800K?

2) IF SOMEONE ALREADY HAS A CAR IN THE U.S CAN YOU HELP IN SHIPPING IT DOWN HERE AND CLEARING IT? IF YES HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST

THANKS AND GOOD BLESS
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
paulharry: FHEMMMY I STARTED FOLLOWING THIS THREAD TODAY AND I MUST AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE A GOOD BUSINESS MAN. I LIKE THE WAY YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS AND IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS,YOU WILL GO PLACES. HOWEVER I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS OR INQUIRIES

1) CAN YOU GET A GOOD CAMRY BETWEEN 650 TO 800K?

2) IF SOMEONE ALREADY HAS A CAR IN THE U.S CAN YOU HELP IN SHIPPING IT DOWN HERE AND CLEARING IT? IF YES HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST

THANKS AND GOOD BLESS

Statements like yours makes our job and service more fun and makes us wanna keep up with the good work and even look for how to get better . . .

Yes, we could get you a clean and reliable Toyota Camry within 800K Naira, but that would be the older models like the 1995 model and will be from Canada, since we will have to containerize them.

Also, we will be able to help you with the shipping and clearing of what you already have in the US, just let us know the zip code of where the ride is and you will have to worry about the following costs:
Cost of Transporting the ride from where it is to the Port ; Cost of Shipping (Usually within 1200$$) ; Cost of Sending BOL to Nigeria (100$); Cost of clearing in Nigeria (Depends on year and make of the ride) ; My service Charge, will depends on level of our involvement.
Give us more information and we will be able to give you exact figures . . Or mail me Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by uboma(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
@ Femmy, i hope u haven't forgotten me. I await ur response. Tnx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
uboma: @ Femmy, i hope u haven't forgotten me. I await ur response. Tnx

Check your mail, Sir . . . YOu have like 5 different to chose from . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by uboma(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Check your mail, Sir . . . YOu have like 5 different to chose from . . .

lemme check my email. Will get back to u. Tnx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2012
uboma:

lemme check my email. Will get back to u. Tnx

Looking forward to a sweet deal with you too . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 12:55am On Dec 07, 2012
Na only 10 thousand naira you fit remove from the Fx45? shocked
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by wisdom77: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2012
Oga if you ready for the ES300 for 1.7m will you let me know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?