Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (225426 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
On the first day of Christmas, My Jesus gave to me, Peace of mind and great customers . . . tongue
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
3 More days to celebrate His birth, it is not in the date, but in who He is, was and forever be . . . We hail you, my King
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:17am On Dec 23, 2012
Please do all possible to do good, this is the season of goodness . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thanks for your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
We appreciates you and looking forward to much more in the new year
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas, i wanna take today off business and appreciate Him, we will get back to business tomorrow, in the meantime, remember He is the Lord over it all
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:40am On Dec 26, 2012
Yes, we can
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
It is boxing day, make your shopping to be for you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Deal of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2000 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited

Make Toyota
Model Sienna
Trim xle limited
Year 2000
Kilometers 135K Miles
Body Type Minivan, Van
Transmission Automatic
Colour Tan
Fuel Type Gasoline

All leather interior with captain chairs, sunroof, passenger power sliding door, 7 passenger, full alloy summer and full winter tire sets, hitch, am/fm CD, no rust on body

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of Only 1.4M Naira.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hi,

Can i get a Toyota Sienna with a budget of N1.1M?

Compliments of the season.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2012
babybird82: Hi,

Can i get a Toyota Sienna with a budget of N1.1M?

Compliments of the season.

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated as we look forward to serving you too.
Yes, we will be able to get you a reliable and MINT Toyota Sienna but with a fabric and not leather interior within your budget . . . Will post what is possible later today for you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated as we look forward to serving you too.
Yes, we will be able to get you a reliable and MINT Toyota Sienna but with a fabric and not leather interior within your budget . . . Will post what is possible later today for you.

Thank u sir. I am not a big fan of leather anyway. Will appreciate other features but not a leather interior.

Will be looking forward to the pics.

If the deposit is made, how long will it take the vehicle to arrive?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by bigx(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Oga at what competitive price and in how long can I get a 2005 toyota matrix down to PH?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
babybird82:

Thank u sir. I am not a big fan of leather anyway. Will appreciate other features but not a leather interior.

Will be looking forward to the pics.

If the deposit is made, how long will it take the vehicle to arrive?

Check this one that is exclusively could be for you . . . But please note that till deposit is in our hands, no ride is reserved . . . Once deposit is made, we process the shipping and ride sails . . . From Canada which is where this will be coming from, deliver will be within 6 - 7 weeks of sailing.

Brand Toyota
Model Sienna
Year 1999
Kilometers 142K Miles
Body Type Van, van
Transmission Automatic
Color Brown/Gold
Transmission Drivetrain
Fuel Type Gasoline

Very clean, well maintained car, 2 sliding doors . . . This will land to you at your budget of 1.1M Naira to Lagos . . Looking forward to adding your name to our growing list of our satisfied and happy clients.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Check this one that is exclusively could be for you . . . But please note that till deposit is in our hands, no ride is reserved . . . Once deposit is made, we process the shipping and ride sails . . . From Canada which is where this will be coming from, deliver will be within 6 - 7 weeks of sailing.

Brand Toyota
Model Sienna
Year 1999
Kilometers 142K Miles
Body Type Van, van
Transmission Automatic
Color Brown/Gold
Transmission Drivetrain
Fuel Type Gasoline

Very clean, well maintained car, 2 sliding doors . . . This will land to you at your budget of 1.1M Naira to Lagos . . Looking forward to adding your name to our growing list of our satisfied and happy clients.

Nice one femmy, thanks.

What is the trim of this one and the full features?

Can i get to see some others so that i can have an array of choices.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fhemmmy: Deal of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2000 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited

Make Toyota
Model Sienna
Trim xle limited
Year 2000
Kilometers 135K Miles
Body Type Minivan, Van
Transmission Automatic
Colour Tan
Fuel Type Gasoline

All leather interior with captain chairs, sunroof, passenger power sliding door, 7 passenger, full alloy summer and full winter tire sets, hitch, am/fm CD, no rust on body

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of Only 1.4M Naira.

Oga Fhemmmy, can't dis sweet ride go for N1.2M. wink
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
babybird82:

Nice one femmy, thanks.

What is the trim of this one and the full features?

Can i get to see some others so that i can have an array of choices.

That is a CE Model . . . And i will show you more pix but dont have pix of some, but we always gonna make sure that we give the best for less to all our clients . . . Will see if i can get you pix of more.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
babybird82:

Oga Fhemmmy, can't dis sweet ride go for N1.2M. wink

Madam, if i sell you a 2000 XLE Sienna for 1.2M Naira, wont you be the first to say Fhemmmy of NL has started to steal? Lol and i thought you said you are not a big fan of Leather.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Madam, if i sell you a 2000 XLE Sienna for 1.2M Naira, wont you be the first to say Fhemmmy of NL has started to steal? Lol and i thought you said you are not a big fan of Leather.

Lol. That i am not a big fan of Leather doesn't mean i wont seat on one na? grin

Hahahahahahaha, i fit be the lucky person wey u go do xmas promo for na. So na 1.4M gaskia?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

That is a CE Model . . . And i will show you more pix but dont have pix of some, but we always gonna make sure that we give the best for less to all our clients . . . Will see if i can get you pix of more.

Okay. So i can't get an LE or XLE with that budget?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
babybird82:

Lol. That i am not a big fan of Leather doesn't mean i wont seat on one na? grin

Hahahahahahaha, i fit be the lucky person wey u go do xmas promo for na. So na 1.4M gaskia?

Lol . . Thanks is a good one

babybird82:

Okay. So i can't get an LE or XLE with that budget?

here is one

But will not land for less than 1.15M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . Thanks is a good one

here is one

But will not land for less than 1.15M Naira

What year is this? Mileage and other features? I think i like this one better.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by bigx(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
bigx: Oga at what competitive price and in how long can I get a 2005 toyota matrix down to PH?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:06am On Dec 29, 2012
babybird82:

What year is this? Mileage and other features? I think i like this one better.

This one is a 1999 Model and the mileage on it is just 148K Miles . . . . I know you love the color and the fact that it is LE Model, let us hope still available by the time you are ready . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:31am On Dec 29, 2012
bigx: Oga at what competitive price and in how long can I get a 2005 toyota matrix down to PH?

Chairman, thanks for this, we would deliver 2005 Toyota Matrix XR as shown below to P.H at a cost of Only 1.88M Naira. . . .

Body Style: Hatchback
Exterior Color: Blue Mirage Metallic
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 1.8L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: AWD
Doors: 5

Imagine self in the posted below . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by bigx(m): 6:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, thanks for this, we would deliver 2005 Toyota Matrix XR as shown below to P.H at a cost of Only 1.88M Naira. . . .

Body Style: Hatchback
Exterior Color: Blue Mirage Metallic
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 1.8L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: AWD
Doors: 5

Imagine self in the posted below . . . .

Its beautiful... But plenty. Do u've something within a budget of 1.2 - 1.5?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

This one is a 1999 Model and the mileage on it is just 148K Miles . . . . I know you love the color and the fact that it is LE Model, let us hope still available by the time you are ready . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon

Thank u Fhemmmy. Will like to see the interior and engine. Is it power door? 7weeks is a long time so d earlier I get the one I like the better so dat I can place my deposit. Please list out the full features so dat I can make a decision fast. Let's conclude dis weekend so dat I can make deposit on monday.

I would also like to see an XLE model, budget of N1.2M.

Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
bigx:

Its beautiful... But plenty. Do u've something within a budget of 1.2 - 1.5?

Chairman, you are my chairman, and i will make sure i look deep in our deal of all deals and get you something within your budget, but for sure wont be a 2005 model, however will make sure it is a machine and still so much left in the ride for you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
babybird82:

Thank u Fhemmmy. Will like to see the interior and engine. Is it power door? 7weeks is a long time so d earlier I get the one I like the better so dat I can place my deposit. Please list out the full features so dat I can make a decision fast. Let's conclude dis weekend so dat I can make deposit on monday.

Thanks.

Power doors means you will use your remote to open the door from afar or near, however, i will assume that you are talking of power door lucks with a control from the door panel, so if that is what you mean, then, we surely could make sure you get that . . . that particular one is just an LE Model, with all the usual features like Power door lock, power window, AC, power steering, and captain chair . . . So much life left in her to serve you.
However, with a budget of 1.2M Naira, i have nothing in that range that is XLE Model . . . but if i find any, i will surely do my best to make it happen.

Pls note that is all the pics we have for now and for me to get more, i will have to travel to go and get it, which is not economical to us till we are sure you are very interested in the ride.

7 weeks might looks like a long time, but trust me the wait is always worth it . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2012
babybird82:

Thanks.

Check this out but it is a 1998 . . . and wont land to you for less than 1.35M Naira . . . very sweet machine.

Make Toyota
Model Sienna
Trim XLE 3.0L Fully Loaded
Year 1998
Kilometers 110K Miles
Body Type Minivan, Van
Transmission Automatic
Colour Green
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Mechanically sound! Fully loaded, power everything : Seats, locks,windows, mirrors & Sunroof. Cruise Control. Leather. Roof rack.Alloy rims. CD/Cassette/ Radio. ABS. Remote Lock/unlock. Remote starter. . . Non accident.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.