Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (225432 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2012
bigx:

Its beautiful... But plenty. Do u've something within a budget of 1.2 - 1.5?

I will land this to you at a cost of only 1.55M Naira . . . A 2004 model from Canada.

Make Toyota
Model Matrix
Trim XR
Year 2004
Kilometers 127K Miles
Body Type Hatchback
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

2004 Toyota Matrix XR Hatchback, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Power locks, Power mirrors, Power steering, Remote keyless entry, Tilt wheel, Power windows, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, CD player, Airbag: driver, Airbag: passenger, Airbag: side, Anti-lock brakes, Alloy wheels, Sunroof/Moonroof, 2 sets of keys, 4 cylinder, Good on gas

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 1:35am On Dec 30, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Check this out but it is a 1998 . . . and wont land to you for less than 1.35M Naira . . . very sweet machine.

Make Toyota
Model Sienna
Trim XLE 3.0L Fully Loaded
Year 1998
Kilometers 110K Miles
Body Type Minivan, Van
Transmission Automatic
Colour Green
Fuel Type Gasoline

Mechanically sound! Fully loaded, power everything : Seats, locks,windows, mirrors & Sunroof. Cruise Control. Leather. Roof rack.Alloy rims. CD/Cassette/ Radio. ABS. Remote Lock/unlock. Remote starter. . . Non accident.

Hmmmnnnn Oga Fhemmmy, u r really wetting my appetite.

BTW, a 1998XLE for 1.35M and a 2000XLE for 1.4M. What's d major difference btw both vehicles dat makes the prices almost close.

What is the fastest means to reach u so dat we can negotiate and reach a solid agreement b4 d end of 2moro. Any apps we can chat with? I have 3 Sienna's to make a choice from even though all are above my budget. We need to talk/chat.

Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 1:42am On Dec 30, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Power doors means you will use your remote to open the door from afar or near, however, i will assume that you are talking of power door lucks with a control from the door panel, so if that is what you mean, then, we surely could make sure you get that . . . that particular one is just an LE Model, with all the usual features like Power door lock, power window, AC, power steering, and captain chair . . . So much life left in her to serve you.
However, with a budget of 1.2M Naira, i have nothing in that range that is XLE Model . . . but if i find any, i will surely do my best to make it happen.

Pls note that is all the pics we have for now and for me to get more, i will have to travel to go and get it, which is not economical to us till we are sure you are very interested in the ride.

7 weeks might looks like a long time, but trust me the wait is always worth it . . .

I meant power sliding door for the rear door. That is, the door is not opened manually but with a button.

I hope we can reach a solid agreement and get d ship sailing asap.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2012
babybird82:

Hmmmnnnn Oga Fhemmmy, u r really wetting my appetite.

BTW, a 1998XLE for 1.35M and a 2000XLE for 1.4M. What's d major difference btw both vehicles dat makes the prices almost close.

What is the fastest means to reach u so dat we can negotiate and reach a solid agreement b4 d end of 2moro. Any apps we can chat with? I have 3 Sienna's to make a choice from even though all are above my budget. We need to talk/chat.

Thanks

I am glad that we are gving you more to chose from, however, please remember that we dont and cant reserve a ride.
The major difference in this one is the mileage and a ride that has never been in an accident before . . . . I can be reached on the phone +1-647-702-8336 or just leave me your number and i will call you myself for easy and one on one negotiation.
Also note that i am usually on Gmail and a mail to me is often responded to as soon as i see them. . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:29am On Dec 30, 2012
babybird82:

I meant power sliding door for the rear door. That is, the door is not opened manually but with a button.

I hope we can reach a solid agreement and get d ship sailing asap.

Power sliding doors are not common with the Pre 2001 model of XLE Sienna . . . . .Yeah, 7 weeks is a lot but once we agree and seal a deal, we make it happen as fast as we are able to make it happen
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I am glad that we are gving you more to chose from, however, please remember that we dont and cant reserve a ride.
The major difference in this one is the mileage and a ride that has never been in an accident before . . . . I can be reached on the phone +1-647-702-8336 or just leave me your number and i will call you myself for easy and one on one negotiation.
Also note that i am usually on Gmail and a mail to me is often responded to as soon as i see them. . . . Looking forward to your business

Okay, here is my number. +234-705-508-2825.
Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Okay, here is my number.
Been trying to send an email but it keeps giving me the mailer daemon story.
Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Oga Fhemmmy, hubby and I have reached an agreement, different from what u discussed with him dis morning. So pls try and get in touch with him, don't wanna miss out on d ride(s) we finally settled for. He called u back but u didn't pick. Its night here already so till morning.

Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2012
babybird82:

Oga Fhemmmy, hubby and I have reached an agreement, different from what u discussed with him dis morning. So pls try and get in touch with him, don't wanna miss out on d ride(s) we finally settled for. He called u back but u didn't pick. Its night here already so till morning.

Thanks.

I spoke with him earlier and i will call him back in few minutes cos there is a pending deal on the 2000 model . . . But still seeing what i can do to seal a deal with you and him.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I spoke with him earlier and i will call him back in few minutes cos there is a pending deal on the 2000 model . . . But still seeing what i can do to seal a deal with you and him.

Okay, thanks a lot. Well done sir.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:49am On Dec 31, 2012
babybird82:

Okay, thanks a lot. Well done sir.

You are welcome, Ma . . . As promised him . . . Here is another 1998 XLE model. . . Pls pay attention to the last pix and see the dent i was talking about . . . But we will take care of it before delivery

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You are welcome, Ma . . . As promised him . . . Here is another 1998 XLE model. . . Pls pay attention to the last pix and see the dent i was talking about . . . But we will take care of it before delivery

Thanks Fhemmmy, u r d best. Hope we get to see more pics of the 2003xle, interior and engine.

Happy new year in advance.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
babybird82:

Thanks Fhemmmy, u r d best. Hope we get to see more pics of the 2003xle, interior and engine.

Happy new year in advance.

Madam, Spoke with your husband while at the vehicle's place and officially, the deal is sealed for a 2003 Toyota Sienna XLE Model . . Gold/Brown Color. . . . Deposit confirmed by my Partner in Lagos already from your husband
Will be picked up right after the holiday and be delivered to my shipping agent to do his thing. . . Once again, thanks for your business and your thread will be started after it MUST have excaped the winter/snow in Canada.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Madam, Spoke with your husband while at the vehicle's place and officially, the deal is sealed for a 2003 Toyota Sienna XLE Model . . Gold/Brown Color. . . . Deposit confirmed by my Partner in Lagos already from your husband
Will be picked up right after the holiday and be delivered to my shipping agent to do his thing. . . Once again, thanks for your business and your thread will be started after it MUST have excaped the winter/snow in Canada.

Thanks so much, eagerly awaiting my thread.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
babybird82: . . .Thanks so much, eagerly awaiting my thread.

I can only Imagine . . . Happy New year, ma'am, God Bless!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Now the year is here and we willing to have fun while we offer you the best service . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by YOUNGBOss3(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Cheif femmy plz confirm the modest price of 2002 toyota avalon and 2003 EOD.Clean titled and good mileage.I am looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
YoungBo$$1:
Cheif femmy plz confirm the modest price of 2002 toyota avalon and 2003 EOD.Clean titled and good mileage.I am looking forward to doing business with you.

Another time well appreciated on our thread . . . Thank you, sir and God Bless as we look into this for you and revert back to you within hours, however, please note that once you have specified that you want something that has never been in an accident before, you automatically looking into paying more for the ride and please specify what is a good mileage, average mileage per year is 15,000 per year, and that means for the rides you looking for . . . Mileage MIGHT be within 180K Miles for the Avalon while 165K Miles for the 2003 E.O.D.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by YOUNGBOss3(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Another time well appreciated on our thread . . . Thank you, sir and God Bless as we look into this for you and revert back to you within hours, however, please note that once you have specified that you want something that has never been in an accident before, you automatically looking into paying more for the ride and please specify what is a good mileage, average mileage per year is 15,000 per year, and that means for the rides you looking for . . . Mileage MIGHT be within 180K Miles for the Avalon while 165K Miles for the 2003 E.O.D.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon

Anything below 150K Miles would be okay by me.Modest price will be highly appreciated as i am looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
YoungBo$$1:

Anything below 150K Miles would be okay by me.Modest price will be highly appreciated as i am looking forward to doing business with you.

2002 Toyota Avalon XLS . . . . Only 1.8M Naira

Mileage: 115,201
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: GRAY
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.0L V6
Transmission: 4 speed automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4

Machine that separate the men from the boyz . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
2003 Honda Accord LX . . . Only 1.6M Naira, please note that we could get you something with leather with only 100K More, and all these prices could be lesser than this if you are not too picky with mileage and you willing to settle for something that has a little scratch and not a serious accident.

Mileage: 151,000
Exterior Color: Charcoal
Interior Color: Gray
Engine: 2.4L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic

There are rideeeeeeeeeee and there are clean onesssssssssss

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by YOUNGBOss3(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2013
Fhemmmy:

2002 Toyota Avalon XLS . . . . Only 1.8M Naira

Mileage: 115,201
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: GRAY
Engine: 3.0L V6
Transmission: 4 speed automatic

Machine that separate the men from the boyz . . .

Boss..The 2002 avalon you posted is clean and okay but the price is on the high side.Can you present other cars both d avalon nd EOD at a reduced price.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
YoungBo$$1:

Boss..The 2002 avalon you posted is clean and okay but the price is on the high side.Can you present other cars both d avalon nd EOD at a reduced price.

Thanks for your response, but my advice would be that you tell me your budget and we tailor searches towards your budget . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Clean Avalon with no accident does not come cheap and by the time we add clearing, shipping and all other cost, no be small thing oh wink
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
2004 Honda Accord Sedan Certified . . . . MINT with Leather

Make Honda
Model Accord
Year 2004
Kilometers 125K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Fuel Type Gasoline

COLD AIR CONDITION LEATHER INTERIOR POWER MOON ROOF / POWER AND HEATED MIRRORS / POWER WINDOWS / POWER DOOR LOCK / CRUISE CONTROL / TILT STEERING . POWER AND HEATED SEATS / AM FM CD PLAYER / SOUND SYSTEM / POWER STEERING CONTROL / DUAL AIR BAGS / ABS BRAKES / TRACTION CONTROL / INTERIOR TRIMS / ALLOY WHEELS / DRIVES LIKE NEW

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 1.65M Naira - Never been in an accident before

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
There is something for all that cares to have something good
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
Another day with so much to offer
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
Deal of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2005 Honda Accord EX-L Model

Mileage: 122,486
Exterior Color: Gold
Interior Color: Beige
Engine: 3.0L V6 24V MPFI SOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Wheelbase: 108"

1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags, 4-wheel ABS Brakes, ABS and Driveline Traction Control, AM/FM/Satellite Radio, Anti-theft alarm system, Audio controls on steering wheel

Priced to land in Nigeria at a cost of Only 1.9M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
This year, stay tuned to see so much great machines of deals
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Fhemmmy: This year, stay tuned to see so much great machines of deals

I dey hail oooo. Welldone sir.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
babybird82:

I dey hail oooo. Welldone sir.
Thanks, Ma'am.
You ride will be delivered to the Agent over the week and you will get the pix over the weekend as well . . Once again, thanks for your business and God Bless.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
Guaranteed Satisfaction . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by babybird82(f): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:
Thanks, Ma'am.
You ride will be delivered to the Agent over the week and you will get the pix over the weekend as well . . Once again, thanks for your business and God Bless.

No wahala sir.

Pls a friend needs a toyota camry 1999 model. He will do the clearing himself. Can I see some pics for him. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.