Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa (3710 Views)

It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! / Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore / Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ThickSharon123(f): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Every single day I'm on the forum, the dislike of Ijaw grows. I just hope it's not really them defaming themselves before my Igbo lovelies.
You have your ports, why are you begging Igbo's to trade with you. If we want to trade, there is Opobo, Akwa Ibom (friendly neighborh) and Cross (friendly neighbor) who are willing to trade with them. Please keep your polluted crude oil beaches to yourself, and stop calling the Igbos to salvage your problem. Chineke!!! Thor and DubaiLandLord2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thoh:
Ijaws and ígbos are normal neighbors just like the rest...

We don't hate Igbos but they are not our brothers..

Ijaw have no brothers.
everyone is suspect, we don't have brothers.

I am from Egbema Kingdom in delta state and edo state, warri north LGA, Ogbudugbudu community, abana quarter.

My Ogbudugbudu community shares border with Ogbinbiri community..

You are not Ijaw. If you are Ijaw, tell where you come from just like I do..

I said you are not ijaw and the igbos are our brothers.
I'm one of the pioneer ijaws here.with my other moniker.
All what you said is trash online ijaw.
I'm inviting you to iyc meeting.national iyc meeting so you prove yourself not to make noise online.
You can claim anywhere.
Look at the dirty stinkingh under 20 years old boy you said is ijaw leader.
My dear ijaws have friends and enemies and since you claim to be deltaijaw you should know that itskiri and by extension afonjas are our number one enemy.
When you are ready to attend come with the afonja cowarrd generaldictari
Ijaws are lovely people we don't talk too much.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
ThickSharon123:
Every single day I'm on the forum, the dislike of Ijaw grows. I just hope it's not really them defaming themselves before my Igbo lovelies.
You have your ports, why are you begging Igbo's to trade with you. If we want to trade, there is Opobo, Akwa Ibom (friendly neighborh) and Cross (friendly neighbor) who are willing to trade with them. Please keep your polluted crude oil beaches to yourself, and stop calling the Igbos to salvage your problem. Chineke!!! Thor and DubaiLandLord2

It is afonjas doing that,I have disgrace them.
I'm ijaw and we have no problem with igbos.
Anybody can claim anything online but have you seen a prominent ijaw like gej,desaini madueke, tompolo do that.
Ignore the fools

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
ThickSharon123:

gibberish
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

It is afonjas doing that,I have disgrace them.
I'm ijaw and we have no problem with igbos.
Anybody can claim anything online but have you seen a prominent ijaw like gej,desaini madueke, tompolo do that.
Ignore the fools
Okoro and gibberish grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thoh:
We don't need prophet Isaiah or Ezekiel to tell us this again, As we all seen today Nigeria will no longer last 4 years.
Nigeria will divide into more than 15 parts.
Among these 15 countries, which one will take over the title giant of africa?
well, Yoruba republic and Ijaw Republic will battle for such spot.

4 reasons Ijaw nation will edged out Yoruba nation to claimed that title....

1..crude oil. This is no doubt will gear Ijaw nation to be the wealthiest black nation...

2..self-made.. Ijaws are good at producing things like boat, flying boat, etc, and self-made weapons like gun-boat, bomb, gun, spear.. this will boost Ijaw economy...

3...sea access... This tripled Ijaw economy success..

4..Biafra landlocked.. the division of nigeria will no doubt make Igbos landlocked.
Biafra landlocked will gives Ijaw nation advantage..
Igbos will need sea access more than any other persons..
They need sea to either laid their crude oil pipes to preferable nation for sell or sea to load their crude oil with vessels to another country, this will make biafra government to strike deal with the Ijaw government for either periodic payment or annual payment for the usage of her Sea spaces......
This will indeed generate lots of incomes for the Ijaw nation...

God really loved the Ijaw people. He blessed them with everything.

People are having troubles with Ijaws from left to right because of the gifts God blessed them with..

Lol. If you're a typical example of the 'human resources' available to the Ijaws then the Ijaw natjon is fcked.

Seriously though, I want to believe what you wrote is a joke sha or gibberish stemming from a haste to type after you don sha Mkpurummiri.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

You are not ijaw simple,even Thor and dictari are not ijaws.
You will cry I have exposed you people.
If you say you are ijaw,the iyc chairman is my brother and friend can I invite you to the next iyc meeting.
About opobo,ijaws and igbos formed it.
While ijaws originally owns the land,igbos were.brought to help the house cheifs with time they were accepted as ijaws even though they speak igbo.
Moreover we are brothers and we know how to resolve our issues.
Oha ijaws no dey talk too much,we are not kowards.
All of you are yorubas,simple.
Igbos and other ss,ijaws are peaceful people and don't insult people online.
Afonjas betrayed our hero and mentor we won't vote for you people.
Nmwen angry grin grin angry

Mpkuru Mmirri at work grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by NGpatriot: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
You go beg the SW to buy your oil or drink your own oil, the largest single refinery in the world is in the SW and we don't even have to buy a gallon of your oil, SW economy is the most divorced in Africa, it's the 3-5th the largest economy in the whole of Africa.

Proforce in the SW is already the largest military industrial complex in Africa, there are tons of outfits in the SW making boats, the ones PMB commissioned last week were all made in the SW.

SW is the entertainment capital of Africa with Billions in revenue, it's the industrial capital of Nigeria, it's the commercial, finance and advertisement capital of Nigeria.

...besides, SS and SE leaders are some of the most useless in Nigeria, so you still have a lot of work to do, you are not even in the same league with the SW to start with.

This topic sounds like a comedy skit..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Okoro and gibberish grin
Nmeen you are not ijaw,how can cowardds be ijaw.
If you say you are ijaw come to iyc meeting national.
I will be there live and present.
Afonjas are chameleonns, backstabbers, betrayalls and ritualist.
Finally ijaws love igbos,now start to cry as you expect us to fight each other to death.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Nmeen you are not ijaw,how can cowardds be ijaw.
If you say you are ijaw come to iyc meeting national.
I will be there live and present.
Afonjas are chameleonns, backstabbers, betrayalls and ritualist.
Finally ijaws love igbos,now start to cry as you expect us to fight each other to death.
Gibberish

Only an Igbo man dey dey bitter like this. I won't be shock if you are the same Ibo boy shouting around that you're from Akwa Ibom grin

Okoro stop all this your yama yama talk jawe grin

Okoro from Abakaliki

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
You go beg the SW to buy your oil or drink your own oil, the largest single refinery in the world is in the SW and we don't even have to buy a gallon of your oil, SW economy is the most divorced in Africa, it's the 3-5th the largest economy in the whole of Africa.

Proforce in the SW is already the largest military industrial complex in Africa, there are tons of outfits in the SW making boats, the ones PMB commissioned last week were all made in the SW.

SW is the entertainment capital of Africa with Billions in revenue, it's the industrial capital of Nigeria, it's the commercial, finance and advertisement capital of Nigeria.

...besides, SS and SE leaders are some of the most useless in Nigeria, so you still have a lot of work to do, you are not even in the same league with the SW to start with.
P
This topic sounds like a comedy skit..
Making mouth is a thing of the afonjas.
Let Nigeria divide first and see who will beg each other.
Entertainment hub as how like ss and se don't have artist.
Only ijaw artist can stand yours.
Burnaboy
Timaya
Harry song
2kay etc
Now imagine other ss and se artist.
They go to Lagos the same way sea port is in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Gibberish

Only an Igbo man dey dey bitter like this. I won't be shock if you are the same Ibo boy shouting around that you're from Akwa Ibom grin

Oga come meeting if you say you are ijaw.
Ijaw wey no dey go iyc grin grin grin grin

We don't hate igbos simple,stop spoiling ijaw name
We and igbos are brothers.

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by NGpatriot: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
Bastardlyrich:

Making mouth is a thing of the afonjas.
Let Nigeria divide first and see who will beg each other.
Entertainment hub as how like ss and se don't have artist.
Only ijaw artist can stand yours.
Burnaboy
Timaya
Harry song
2kay etc
Now imagine other ss and se artist.
They go to Lagos the same way sea port is in Lagos.
[/s]

Not interested in any rubbish by Indigenous Cannibals Of Biafra(ICOB),

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ifiokjohn(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thoh:
We don't need prophet Isaiah or Ezekiel to tell us this again, As we all seen today Nigeria will no longer last 4 years.
Nigeria will divide into more than 15 parts.
Among these 15 countries, which one will take over the title giant of africa?
well, Yoruba republic and Ijaw Republic will battle for such spot.

4 reasons Ijaw nation will edged out Yoruba nation to claimed that title....

1..crude oil. This is no doubt will gear Ijaw nation to be the wealthiest black nation...

2..self-made.. Ijaws are good at producing things like boat, flying boat, etc, and self-made weapons like gun-boat, bomb, gun, spear.. this will boost Ijaw economy...

3...sea access... This tripled Ijaw economy success..

4..Biafra landlocked.. the division of nigeria will no doubt make Igbos landlocked.
Biafra landlocked will gives Ijaw nation advantage..
Igbos will need sea access more than any other persons..
They need sea to either laid their crude oil pipes to preferable nation for sell or sea to load their crude oil with vessels to another country, this will make biafra government to strike deal with the Ijaw government for either periodic payment or annual payment for the usage of her Sea spaces......
This will indeed generate lots of incomes for the Ijaw nation...

God really loved the Ijaw people. He blessed them with everything.

People are having troubles with Ijaws from left to right because of the gifts God blessed them with..

We in Akwa ibom will give the Igbos free sea access so don't worry. Besides, the Igbos and more closer to Akwa ibomites than to any other.. so bother not..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in any rubbish by Indigenous Cannibals Of Biafra(ICOB),

Nmeen ijaws don't hate Igbo,instead we fight and kee itskiris you claim are your brothers.
There ijaws hate afonjas and afonjas hates us with passion no wonder they connive to remove the greatest ijaw man.
Gej hero of democracy in africa kiss kiss kiss cry
OyA start to cry.
You need more propaganda to divide ijaws and igbos.
What else do you want to bring.
Ndi chemelon
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
ifiokjohn:
We in Akwa ibom will give the Igbos free sea access so don't worry. Besides, the Igbos and more closer to Akwa ibomites than to any other.. so bother not..
There game plan in swagga is to divide ss and se so we will hate and start killing each other while they claim sufferisticated.chemelon
Everyday akwaibom hate ijaw,ijaw hate Igbo.
Opobo belongs to igbos and they claim ijaw.
Now I ask them to come to national ijaw meeting if they are really ijaws to explain why he or they think we hate our Igbo brothers.
Chaii too much sophistication

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Daveconsult007: 3:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
is it the ibos that I just saw their fight , where abba kyari turned to super man?

Or are they not the ibos that nigeria weak used to shine recently?

Are they not the ibos that military effortlessly used just two weeks to slaughtered their 2000 well trained esn ugm?

Iboes I know cannot even withstand Ijaw women in gun battle....

This is not 1967 where Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs etc will used their powers to help ibos...

iboes I know can never withstand any tribe without Ibibios Efiks Annangs at their back

Ijaws picking fight with ibos at advent of Nigeria break up will be there(Ijaw) biggest undoing.

Ijaws still have land tussle in Almost all states in SS.

Guy please forget that talk.

Plan for partnership and cooperation.
War is not good, because I see ibos mobilizing and seizing an Ijaw coastal town

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by OfficialAPCNig: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2021
This guy is talking about local war boats grin

The first Nigerian indigenous war ship (not boat), NNS Andoni was built by Yoruba and Igbos engineer. I think Engr Kelechi was the lead engineer.

Yorubas through Pro Force manufacture heavy duty military assault vehicles like APC while Igbos through Innoson manufacture light weight military transport vehicles.

If an Ijaw man wants to buy a jeans. He'll hustle, once he gets that money, he will stop work and go home.

Lazy people.

If you stay near Ijaw people talking, most of what you'll be hearing are:

Oil money

Militant

Slot (community chance)

IYC
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by OfficialAPCNig: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
you don't know how biafra will generate lots of money for the Ijaw nation.

Biafra is landlocked, so they will pay huge money to use our seas which Yoruba will not..

Sentiment and emotion will not make you read here
Azumini is close to the sea. Tin Can seaport is just few miles shorter.

We rather use Lagos, Oone or Akwa Ibom to import while building ours than using Ijaw seaport which they don't even have at the moment.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by OfficialAPCNig: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Idiko1:

You are heavily indebted to delusion. If your infantile postulation of 15 counties out of the shithole called Nigeria shall come true, Ijaw and Yoruba will struggle mightily to stay afloat.
I am Igbo and stay in Lagos and I can tell you conclusively that Yoruba Nation will not struggle.

Igbos will be competing from a disadvantaged position, but we will level up before 30 years.

Yorubas have everything dey need to succeed on a fly. Our biggest advantage is our ethnic solidarity which I think is far more sophisticated than Yorubas.

If this country divides, there will be in-fighting within Yoruba political class, but if they manage it well, it'll take us at least 10 years to level up.

When we do, I don't see any African country coming close.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

I'm inviting you to iyc meeting.national iyc meeting so you prove yourself not to make noise online.
You can claim anywhere.
My dear ijaws have friends and enemies and since you claim to be deltaijaw you should know that itskiri and by extension afonjas are our number one enemy.
I should not talk harsh to to useless ibos?

May thunder strike you for that talk...

you fool. Who know you in Ijaw land.

Iboes online are throwing attacks on Ijaw since we rejected biafra.
They keep attacking our elders, calling us ogogoro people and we were provoked to return the favour and you talking rubbish.

Ibous online are throwing attacks on Ijaw saying Ijaws are only limited to bayelsa and you said we should keep quiet...

I feel like killing you and your parent..
How can your raise this kind of disgraceful child?

Name one Ijaw territory so let meet..some where delta or around bayelsa.

May Egbesu killed you Ijaw destroyers...

You fool..
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

You can claim anywhere.
why should we attack online ibous if they don't attack us?
Where is your brain?

do you even care to know how this online fight start?
where is your brain?

as far as I am concerned Ijaw doesn't have brothers....
I must defend my Ijaw till I'm dead.

Do you think defending Ijaw is by hiding in time of protest?
You think defending Ijaw is by sitting at home writing?
Have you gone to the battlefield before?
Imini alagba tein di de?

Imini alagba keri de?

Iboes are saying Ijaw is a franchise and you said I should keep quiet..

I shall never sit and watch people from other tribe to belittle my Ijaw..
You can accept it but not me...

Any person that insult Ijaw I double the insult back..

We are you Biafra...we are Ijaw Republic. You go and die
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Azumini is close to the sea. Tin Can seaport is just few miles shorter.

We rather use Lagos, Oone or Akwa Ibom to import while building ours than using Ijaw seaport which they don't even have at the moment.
you can't go to Yoruba port because you don't share border with Yoruba. You have to passed Ijaw territory before you get to lagos..

You
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:
This guy is talking about local war boats grin

The first Nigerian indigenous war ship (not boat), NNS Andoni was built by Yoruba and Igbos engineer. I think Engr Kelechi was the lead engineer.

Yorubas through Pro Force manufacture heavy duty military assault vehicles like APC while Igbos through Innoson manufacture light weight military transport vehicles.

If an Ijaw man wants to buy a jeans. He'll hustle, once he gets that money, he will stop work and go home.

Lazy people.

If you stay near Ijaw people talking, most of what you'll be hearing are:

Oil money

Militant

Slot (community chance)

IYC
mumu, keep hiding behind nigeria military..
U go confirm by the time nigeria military is gone..

We are talking of local talents that produce locally and you talking of nigeria government sponsored mades.... Keep on thinking inside the box
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Ijaws picking fight with ibos at advent of Nigeria break up will be there(Ijaw) biggest undoing.

Ijaws still have land tussle in Almost all states in SS.

Guy please forget that talk.

Plan for partnership and cooperation.
War is not good, because I see ibos mobilizing and seizing an Ijaw coastal town
ibous cannot even withstand Ijaw women sef na.

only me and 15 other guys can destroyed 50 I ibo communities and killed off 100 ibo men without sustaining any injury
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
we don't care, Ijaw nation will not give anything free to iboes....

All hail Ijaw Republic
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Gibberish

Okoro from Abakaliki

he is not Ijaw, he is biafra man from imo...

We real Ijaw men have decided long time never to join biafra. You can see what INC said in the meeting... Ijaw Republic.
Ignored this ipob fool posing as Ijaw...

Ijaws and Yorubas are not fighting..

I am a western Ijaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Mpkuru Mmirri at work grin
don't mind that fool from imo claiming Ijaw here...

I am the real Ijaw.. a western Ijaw boy... Yorubas are Ijaw brothers..

Iboes, though not our enemies but their behaviors made us to reject them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
why should we attack online ibous if they don't attack us?
Where is your brain?

do you even care to know how this online fight start?
where is your brain?

as far as I am concerned Ijaw doesn't have brothers....
I must defend my Ijaw till I'm dead.

Do you think defending Ijaw is by hiding in time of protest?
You think defending Ijaw is by sitting at home writing?
Have you gone to the battlefield before?
Imini alagba tein di de?

Imini alagba keri de?

Iboes are saying Ijaw is a franchise and you said I should keep quiet..

I shall never sit and watch people from other tribe to belittle my Ijaw..
You can accept it but not me...

Any person that insult Ijaw I double the insult back..

We are you Biafra...we are Ijaw Republic. You go and die
I have told you to come to iyc meeting,national .
How do you know they are igbos doing it,as far as I'm concerned,these afonjas can go to any level to bring dis unity.
More over there is nothing like ijaw republic,ijaws are for biafra or Niger delta republic.
Stop fooling yourself.
God bless ss and se.
Our enemies are the afonjas not our Igbo brothers.
Also remember that half of ijaws have link to igbos by blood or marriage,so if you have a personal beef,go and settle it instead dragging the great ijaws.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
don't mind that fool from imo claiming Ijaw here...

I am the real Ijaw.. a western Ijaw boy... Yorubas are Ijaw brothers..

Iboes, though not our enemies but their behaviors made us to reject them
Madd man how are uorubas ijaw brothers,you are not an ijaw man.
Igbos don't listen to these fooll.
You make too much noise,with your little general dictari
Remember an average afonja is a backstabber,betrayal,ritualist,liar, propagandist,coward,pretender and dirty
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
ibous cannot even withstand Ijaw women sef na.

only me and 15 other guys can destroyed 50 I ibo communities and killed off 100 ibo men without sustaining any injury
Noise maker,go and keep them na.
Fake ijaw.
Can you come to iyc meeting were real ijaws are.
Yen yen yen.talk talk.
OyA come to iyc meeting I will give you 200k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo / 'Please Don't Abandon Yorubas In APC' - Tinubu Begs Northerners / Keyamo Completely Destroyed Arise TV Presenters Obvious Political Bias. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.