Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa (3709 Views)

It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! / Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore / Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Just warn the he goat... His failed tribe couldn't even develop Yenegoa for docken years even when they started reeceiving oil money far before Akwa ibom but right now Akwa ibom is light years ahead of his shithole.. fool
I said he is a Yoruba man and not ijaw,direct your anger to yorubas and leave the peaceful ijaws alone.
He is out to cause trouble for ijaws.so that ijaws will be hated.
Let him post his picture if he is ijaw.
I'm proudly ijaw.
Asawana
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Near Akwa ibom state first after Nigeria divide.. we will make sure the little land you have you will lose it.
our Obolos brothers are coming with us....
I have lots of things to do..
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
I'm done talking to you..

Don't reply me. Don't comment on my next thread...

God blessed Ijaw Republic...
God blessed INC..
God blessed Ijaws...
As far as you hate ijaws with passion and want everyone to hate ijaw,I will defend my tribe.
You can port to itsekiri and I will not comment on it because yorubas and ijaws hate each other.
Nmeen
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Trash you are not ijaw.
Making enemies and insulting every one so they will hate ijaw and love Yoruba.
You are not ijaw.simple.
Or post your pics here with a play care saying I'm Thor and ihate all ss and se tribe.
No be Photoshop because I know far you afonjas can go
lol. Ijaw Republic for only Ijaws alone..

God blessed Ijaw Republic..
God blessed INC...
God blessed Okaba...

Biafla is only for the ibous....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
lol. Ijaw Republic for only Ijaws alone..

God blessed Ijaw Republic..
God blessed INC...
God blessed Okaba...

Biafla is only for the ibous....

Post any thread using ijaw to insult others I will come dear to disgrace you and tell them who you really are.
Afonja cowward
God bless the rotten teeth.
Alah bless Yoruba muslims
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Post any thread using ijaw to insult others I will come dear to disgrace you and tell them who you really are.
Afonja cowward
God bless the rotten teeth.
Alah bless Yoruba muslims
you wanna get ban, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ifiokjohn(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
our Obolos brothers are coming with us....
I have lots of things to do..
Come and take them Na. You will not just lose..but also lose Bonny and Opobo.. I bet you.
Lol you want to take Obolos that are doing far better than your Worthless state.. mtcheeeew
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
you wanna get ban, right?
I said if you post any thread using ijaw to insult others,I will come there and tell them you are not ijaw.
We don't insult people.
You can tell your bro and fellow bmc to ban me,I go open another account.
Stop running our name in the mud.
Wetin ijaw do you,just because of change they pay you,you want to cause war for us with tribe in ss or se.
We are warriors but no body can fight all tribes everyday.
Use your own tribe is that too much to ask.
Moreover you have called me all kinds of name, because I'm a real ijaw brave man,I don't go about calling the most like a pussycat.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by JOemmy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
long time my boy..

I think say dss don shoot u die o..

Well, we are not interested in taking any igbo territory... Igbo territory for what na?

Our territories will be sealed and there is no way biafra ship can pass through it except we open it. And you know bargain only can make that possible

You must be a dreamer if this is what you wish for the igbo nation Angola and Ghana also have oil and access to the seas but they are yet to become African giants.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Come and take them Na. You will not just lose..but also lose Bonny and Opobo.. I bet you.
Lol you want to take Obolos that are doing far better than your Worthless state.. mtcheeeew
they are already in INC and IYC...... nothing you can do to stopped Obolos from going with Ijaw.... The worst thing you can do is just to frustrate online.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
JOemmy:

You must be a dreamer if this is what you wish for the igbo nation Angola and Ghana also have oil and access to the seas but they are yet to become African giants.
we don't have anything bad for the Ibos, we only plan to use what we have to get more money...
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by JOemmy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
we don't have anything bad for the Ibos, we only plan to use what we have to get more money...

This biafra landlocked debate have gone on in this faceless forum for too long let everyone just relax and wait until the right time when the UN will finally decide and set the boundaries for the new nations that will be emerging from nigeria until then all the debates here are just mere speculations and wishful thinking nothing more. Even akwa ibom people are also seeking for their own nation so I don't even know exactly how the maps of the new nations is going to look like.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ifiokjohn(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
they are already in INC and IYC...... nothing you can do to stopped Obolos from going with Ijaw.... The worst thing you can do is just to frustrate online.
They can be in whatso ever for all we care but that land is going no where. Anyone that wants to join failed ijaw can take his bags to Bayelsa.. we don't care but you lots can't take one inch of land from akwa ibom... I swear that war una dey look for una go see m.... After we finish with you lots we will join the Igbos to take Opobo and Bonny from you.. do your worst.. just like the Igbos join the Ikwerres to take power from ijaws in River state . So just watxg

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

I said if you post any thread using ijaw to insult others,I will come there and tell them you are not ijaw.
We don't insult people.
You can tell your bro and fellow bmc to ban me,I go open another account.
Stop running our name in the mud.
Wetin ijaw do you,just because of change they pay you,you want to cause war for us with tribe in ss or se.
We are warriors but no body can fight all tribes everyday.
Use your own tribe is that too much to ask.
Moreover you have called me all kinds of name, because I'm a real ijaw brave man,I don't go about calling the most like a pussycat.
don't come near my post, I don't want you... Ijaw Republic for only Ijaws alone
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
They can be in whatso ever for all we care but that land is going no where. Anyone that wants to join failed ijaw can take his bags to Bayelsa.. we don't care but you lots can't take one inch of land from akwa ibom... I swear that war una dey look for una go see m.... After we finish with you lots we will join the Igbos to take Opobo and Bonny from you.. do your worst.. just like the Igbos join the Ikwerres to take power from ijaws in River state . So just watxg
lol... Genocidal...

even if the whole nigeria tribes join together in tribal war against the Ijaws without help from military power Ijaws will still defeated all of them....

Obolos are Ijaws and their territory is coming with the Ijaw Republic.... Check my thread you will see Obolo people in the video
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
JOemmy:

This biafra landlocked debate have gone on in this faceless forum for too long let everyone just relax and wait until the right time when the UN will finally decide and set the boundaries for the new nations that will be emerging from nigeria until then all the debates here are just mere speculations and wishful thinking nothing more. Even akwa ibom people are also seeking for their own nation so I don't even know exactly how the maps of the new nations is going to look like.
un can't decide Ijaw nation territory........ because Ijaws know Ijaw already...

God blessed Ijaw Republic
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
don't come near my post, I don't want you... Ijaw Republic for only Ijaws alone
As far as you use my tribe name to disgrace us and make people insult ijaws I won't leave you alone.
Use your Yoruba tribe.
What you are doing is a very serious case,these can cause an ethnic war for ijaws and I will have no option than to fight.
It will take many souls.
Is it fair Because of change they are paying you.
I repeat I ijaws don't hate Igbo or any tribe in ss and se except maybe itsekiri we always fight with.
As and se are brothers and are United.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I have told you severally that the fool is not ijaw,ijaws are peace loving people,no need for war among us we are brothers.
That guy is Yoruba,what he is doing is a serious concerns and I will bring up his matter bin the next gathering of ijaws.
It can cause an ethnic war that I will also have to fight as my tribe,ijaws are strong,efiks are strong no need to fight ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

As far as you use my tribe name to disgrace us and make people insult ijaws I won't leave you alone.
Use your Yoruba tribe.
What you are doing is a very serious case,these can cause an ethnic war for ijaws and I will have no option than to fight.
It will take many souls.
Is it fair Because of change they are paying you.
I repeat I ijaws don't hate Igbo or any tribe in ss and se except maybe itsekiri we always fight with.
As and se are brothers and are United.
you are not Ijaw. Anyone that underrated Ijaw war god is either not Ijaw or has never stay in Ijaw land...

The whole nigeria tribes put together cannot withstand Ijaw war.... talkless of small ibo..

Can you differentiate Itshekiris and Egbema and Gbaramatu Ijaws?
Ignorancy is your biggest challenge..

Stopped typing nonsense.. who is talking of hating ibous?
Ijaw only hated biafra....

And I will never stopped attacking the ibous if they don't stopped attacking us...

U be big fool o.. when have you tell ibos to stopped attacking Ijaws?

You not pure Ijaw... You that was born and brought up in anambra.....

Guy u nor be better Ijaw...
We dey called people like una amalagha Otu...

Because all your sayings does not depict the trait of Ijaw man...

You are not Ijaw, so I can't listen to you...

Before I listen to you go and stay Ijaw land for 2years and know Ijaw very well before I listen to you...

For now, attacking of ibos continue....

Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone....

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Thoh:
you are not Ijaw. Anyone that underrated Ijaw war god is either not Ijaw or has never stay in Ijaw land...

The whole nigeria tribes put together cannot withstand Ijaw war.... talkless of small ibo..

Can you differentiate Itshekiris and Egbema and Gbaramatu Ijaws?
Ignorancy is your biggest challenge..

Stopped typing nonsense.. who is talking of hating ibous?
Ijaw only hated biafra....

And I will never stopped attacking the ibous if they don't stopped attacking us...

U be big fool o.. when have you tell ibos to stopped attacking Ijaws?

You not pure Ijaw... You that was born and brought up in anambra.....

Guy u nor be better Ijaw...
We dey called people like una amalagha Otu...

Because all your sayings does not depict the trait of Ijaw man...

You are not Ijaw, so I can't listen to you...

Before I listen to you go and stay Ijaw land for 2years and know Ijaw very well before I listen to you...

For now, attacking of ibos continue....

Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone....
Look at the trash you are saying,the whole Nigeria put together cannot fight ijaws,is now I know you are wicked.
My guy I'm ijaw and I don't want war for my people,if you are looking for war go and join Nigeria army and fight Boko Haram.
By the way ijaws and itsekiris are sworn enemies.
I believe in the unity and love of ss and se just like other ijaws that matter eg gej.
So warrior,go fight Boko Haram,ijaw strong,yes but no tribe can fight every body and every one in Nigeria and survive,even if it is igbo,hausa, Yoruba or ijaws.
Stop hating saying ijaws hates igbos,simple because be we don't,instead we love them.
By the way my boss in the office is igbo,and he is reading these, imagine how he will be looking at me.
I have told him not to mind you, Because you are a big fol.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Daveconsult007: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Thoh:
is it the ibos that I just saw their fight , where abba kyari turned to super man?

Or are they not the ibos that nigeria weak used to shine recently?

Are they not the ibos that military effortlessly used just two weeks to slaughtered their 2000 well trained esn ugm?

Iboes I know cannot even withstand Ijaw women in gun battle....

This is not 1967 where Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs etc will used their powers to help ibos...

iboes I know can never withstand any tribe without Ibibios Efiks Annangs at their back

Stop painting the pictures of War in SS especially nọt with ibos.
Nobody wants that.
Ijaws are likely to have a war on tribes than ibos.
I remember that some Ijaw groups are dragging land in akwa Ibom.
You guys are aiming to strip akwa Ibom their oil status and access to the sea,
Which can never happen
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Daveconsult007: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Near Akwa ibom state first after Nigeria divide.. we will make sure the little land you have you will lose it.

A couple of Ijaw groups are closing in coastal areas of akwa Ibom which will ll strip the state of her oil and gas assets.. And access to the sea.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Look at the trash you are saying,the whole Nigeria put together cannot fight ijaws,is now I know you are wicked.
My guy I'm ijaw and I don't want war for my people,if you are looking for war go and join Nigeria army and fight Boko Haram.
By the way ijaws and itsekiris are sworn enemies.
I believe in the unity and love of ss and se just like other ijaws that matter eg gej.
So warrior,go fight Boko Haram,ijaw strong,yes but no tribe can fight every body and every one in Nigeria and survive,even if it is igbo,hausa, Yoruba or ijaws.
Stop hating saying ijaws hates igbos,simple because be we don't,instead we love them.
By the way my boss in the office is igbo,and he is reading these, imagine how he will be looking at me.
I have told him not to mind you, Because you are a big fol.
no wonder you typing like none-Ijaw...

but, where in my post I said Ijaws hate Igbos?
Can you screenshot where I said that?
Stopped behaving like ipob...

I never said we hate Igbos...
I said, we don't like biafra....so ipob should stop attacking us for rejecting their biafra.

We Egbemas and Gbaramatu are the ones that fought Itshekiris 2003, but Itshekiris are not our enemies... My community Ogbudugbudu was even destroyed by obasanjo in that fight but itshekiris are never our enemies...

No tribe is our enemy...

The only enemy Ijaw know is government...

Igbos are not our enemies except they stand on our Ijaw Republic way...

To your boss, hold tight to this your boy...
I can see he is very loyal to you, so have no grudges against him...
Your ibo brothers are the ones causing this..

To you again, I don't have power on my own, I only use Egbesu power..

I'm not praying for tribal conflict, but I only
pray for another nigeria government vs Ijaw boys........

Ijaw Republic, no going back..
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ifiokjohn(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Daveconsult007:

A couple of Ijaw groups are closing in coastal areas of akwa Ibom which will ll strip the state of her oil and gas assets.. And access to the sea.

lol... Oil that Akwa ibom state govt has access to?.. abi, is the costal areas not still part of Akwa ibom? They don give m to Bayelsa?... See those idiots you said you see only come to live there and the costal areas is very much part of Akwa ibom..lol
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Daveconsult007: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol... Oil that Akwa ibom state govt has access to?.. abi, is the costal areas not still part of Akwa ibom? They don give m to Bayelsa?... [b]See those idiots you said you see only come to live there and the costal areas is very much part of Akwa ibom..[/b]lol

That's what I feel too but I think
People from akwa Ibom needs to be vocal on this issue.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ifiokjohn(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2021
Daveconsult007:

That's what I feel too but I think
People from akwa Ibom needs to be vocal on this issue.
There's no need for that now. They can do whatsoever they want but they work in futility
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Afriifa(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Don't invite me,anybody can claim anything.
Post your pictures,atleast some people will know you and confirm that you are ijaw.
Untill then stop tarnishing the image of the great ijaw tribe.
If you hate Igbo,that's your business I'm not forcing byou to love them.
But saying ijaws hates Igbo is a liar.
If there is anybody to hate is afonjas they have done so many terrible things to us like.
Obasanjo wiped out a whole ijaw clan odi.
They connive to remove our brother gej the greatest nigerian ever and the hero of democracy.
They call us ogogoro freak, militant and are cool that the country is against ss and se.
In reverse the igbos have always loved us and be fighting for us.
Untill you do that, you are a Yoruba Muslim cowward
You are not an Ijaw man. Cut d crap.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Afriifa(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thoh:
guy, stop dodging....
I have told everything about my community Ogbudugbudu and kingdom Egbema..
I even tell you my quarter abana...

Now, let's both upload our pictures to the public... Why dodging?

Tompolo can never even brother about biafra because he know Ijaw is not biafra...Odokorikodo1 of Africa cannot belittle himself to talk about such thing.....

Odokorikodo don't talk....

You don't know my Egbema Kingdom shares boundary with Gbaramatu kingdom... We go to oporoza any time we like...

I can invite you... We dey dey odokorikodo place 5and6...

Ateke tom has ones speak against biafra.
That guy is not Izonwei!. How far my brother. Egbema Egbesu Kile-epre!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces / Gabon Senate President Tried To Escape With Huge Bags Of Money (video) / Gov. Nwifuru Completes Construction Of Emefor Street With 6 Inches Concrete (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.